Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia (Game Over)

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi folks, just jumping in and catching up!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 245, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 226, BBmolla wrote:I'm on tilt but let me read

You call Yossi scum and now this?

BTW I joined the Sweet Adelines. I am a bass!

Totally off topic: I used to sing with a Sweet Adelines group. I was a baritone. :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Skybird »

Since Shazam is getting attention at the moment, I ISO'd him first.

In post 420, Shazam wrote:
In post 410, Oversoul wrote:
In post 393, Shazam wrote:Busy day yesterday.
In post 348, Oversoul wrote:But for real lets get this Shazam wagon on the road. He disappeared as soon I started pressuring him.

In post 352, Oversoul wrote:I'm down for a turbolynch I guess.

Let's do Shazam.

I feel shitty if I were to lynch BPC while he is on VLA

Seriously? Can't believe nobody else noticed this. VOTE: Oversoul

I'm not opposed to a Dom lynch, because I know he's not a helpful townie whatever he is. But I'd rather find someone I'm more confident is scum. This clear double standard that caused Oversoul to try to get me lynched before I can say anything is scum motivated.

Were you on V/LA? If you were I apologize, I did not notice it.

No, I did not state a V/LA for that time, but
you knew I was gone for a significant period of time, and even drew attention to it
. Then you said that a turbolynch of me was fine, but a turbolynch of someone else you knew wasn't around was not fine.

@Yosarian2
I would like your thoughts on this exchange.

The difference here is you didn't state you were on V/LA. Most people would think that you were avoiding the thread, not V/LA since it wasn't announced. So I can understand Oversoul's concern about you.

In post 424, Shazam wrote:
In post 422, Yosarian2 wrote:

He attacked you, then you started lurking, so then he became more aggressive towards you. That's pretty much what you'd expect, IMHO; you never stop attacking someone just because they stop posting.

If anything, I thought that your response to him was kind of scummy. Looked like you were OMGUSing him for pretty reasonable scumhunting behavior.

Even your opinion of how scummy things are aside, this is not a very good description of what happened. It's an interesting thing to file away though, so I'm glad I asked.

You asked for Yos' opinion on the exchange and then you brush it aside because you don't like what he says. I think a vote on Shazam is a good place to start.

VOTE: Shazam
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree you have a right to disagree with his answer. But you stated it wasn't a good description of the exchange and then said you'd file the info away. You didn't explain what you disagreed with. That's why I said you brushed his opinion aside. What info did you gather from his reply?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Skybird »

Shazam, you do realize I've been in the game less than 24 hours right? At least give me a couple of days before you start calling me lazy. :lol:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Skybird »

yeah, I know PV isn't in awe of my mental abilities. But we all scum hunt in our own ways.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 456, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm scumreading oversoul. This isn't his town game. I haven't seen him get in the spotlight in such a way in no games I've played with him. He looks like cocky scum.

Vezok, how many games have you played with oversoul and has he been town in all of them? Do you have any other evidence against him? I'm trying to determine if you have a strong read here or trying to push nitpicky stuff.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 464, vezokpiraka wrote:I've played 4-5 games with oversoul. In all of them he was town. I will link them sometime later when I'm at home. Right now I'm on the mountain site until Sunday.

Have fun on the mountain site! (Hopefully you are there for fun and not work.)

In post 465, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 461, Skybird wrote:yeah, I know PV isn't in awe of my mental abilities. But we all scum hunt in our own ways.

I would htink you were scum before I think you are stupid.

Net fact is that Shazam is a counterwagon to your slot. You may or may not know this this early, but it is.

Outside of that, you replace in, ISO the largest wagon, pick two posts that are not scummy so much as they arguing with other players, and then vote it.

I just find it.....weird.

:lol:

No, I just think it's suspicious. But, it has been less than 24 hours since you replaced in, so no pressure....

@Shazam-
you did full on OMGUS vote Oversoul. Don't know if it was a full on over-reaction yet, but if you are taking notes, that's where I fall.

Thanks. I know I am not a stupid person but sometimes I feel that way in these games.

I got called away for RL stuff last night after I said I was going to read the thread. I felt bad that I didn't get to finish that last night and wanted to do something to get involved in the game. I picked Shazam because he had received the last couple of votes.

Yes, I was a bit shocked when I read Dram's last VC and saw I have three votes on me. :eek: I didn't remember anyone voting for me in the past couple of pages. :lol: I did look at the earlier VCs and saw my predecessor had received them.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm still trying to get a handle on this game and pull together my reads list. We have 8 days so we don't have to rush anything here. More later, after dinner.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 625, BBmolla wrote:actual town Dom would have shown more exasperation and hopelessness with the scumreads on him btw

i think he felt bad for being obv scum and replaced out

I have finished reading the new pages but I did want to point out that Dominator was banned and had to be replaced. If you ISO Dram you will see the post he made about it. Or look at the ban announcement thread.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Skybird »

EBWOP: I haven't finished reading
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Skybird »

DGB, I've never played with molla before. Does he normally have a meltdown somewhere in the game? Right now I'd put the last several pages from him down as drunk posting and consider it null.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, I wanted to get some of my reads down before the day gets much shorter. Just to make sure I don't miss anyone, I am working down the ISO list.

Reads

Action Dan – First several posts read rather null to me. Post 430 looks bit more like a town post. Then he seems to disappear. Need to see some more from him to finish sorting him. Null read.

BBmolla – I definitely see his point about my slot looking scummy. Dom’s posting was awful. I’ve seen my role pm though so I know I’m town. :] I agree with his point on Dr Vahlen that post 381 from her is IIoA. (I also agree with him that baritone is the best part in 4 part harmony.) His long exchange with Muffin does make him town in my mind. He was answering the questions and Muffin was twisting things. Lean town.

BipolarChemist – There’s not much in his ISO to go off of right now, but post 102 looks like town trying to figure out the game. He’s null-town for now.

Doctor Vahlen – I don’t like their assumption in post 109 about assuming scum in the miller claims isn’t valid. But she is asking questions and interpreting posts from other players. Reading through her ISO I’d say she is pretty town.

DrippingGoofBall – I don’t feel like she is totally engaged in the game. In the beginning she was analyzing posts but mostly observing. The further into the game, she starts making reads on players and shows some engagement (asking questions). Over all I would put her as lean town.

I'll be posting another group of reads tomorrow.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Skybird »

Some more reads:

Firebringer – His first several posts are all jokes as the game starts. In post 110 he says he hasn’t seen any scummy posts just stupid posts. In post 126 he brushes off suspicions against him instead of asking questions. I would expect town to be more interested in why people are scum reading them. Scum laugh suspicions away and don’t ask questions so they don’t make mistakes in their answers. He does seem to be making some reads through all the jokes and identifying players he thinks are town and scum. Honestly I’m not sure if this is his play style rubbing me wrong or scum. For now he is lean scum.

Heartless – only 5 posts so far and V/LA. I really don’t see anything there that says town or scum. Null for now.

Kindness – definitely town. They are engaged in the game and evaluating posts. If I wasn’t convinced by their earlier posts, post 492 would definitely have convinced me. I don’t see scum making that kind of post.

Muffin – His first several posts are pretty null. I didn’t like post 186 where he thought Triforce’s vote for Kindness could be a bus. He jumps on the Shazam wagon in post 485 and I don’t see anything in his ISO to indicate he was scum reading Shazam. Reading through his exchange with molla starting around post 560, there were several places where Muffin’s responses were scummy (example posts 576, 583, 601, 622). The whole feel of the conversation was off. I am leaning scum on Muffin.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Skybird »

Znitzchel, I thought I was being pretty thorough for the reads. I'm honestly spending hours trying to parse words in this game. I will be the first to admit that I'm not very good at this game though. Reading through ISO's isn't the best way for me to get a handle on things but since I replaced in I am trying to get up to speed as best I can. I am better at developing reads though interactions and talking with people.

But anyway, is there one or more that you want additional thoughts on? Or questions for me to help you read me better?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 783, vezokpiraka wrote:Iver souk is scum. I'm sure

Who?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Skybird »

What specifically don't you like about my posts? If you have a question, ask.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 796, Quaroath wrote:
In post 779, Skybird wrote:Znitzchel, I thought I was being pretty thorough for the reads. I'm honestly spending hours trying to parse words in this game. I will be the first to admit that I'm not very good at this game though. Reading through ISO's isn't the best way for me to get a handle on things but since I replaced in I am trying to get up to speed as best I can. I am better at developing reads though interactions and talking with people.

But anyway, is there one or more that you want additional thoughts on? Or questions for me to help you read me better?

I think I was thorough with my ISO reads.
I can't parse this game.
Readings ISO's isn't the best.
I make better reads via interactions.
Also, how can I look more town to you?

+ Dom posts

= Okay with death by fire

As town, I am always honest. So that post was me being honest (that I suck at this game). I can link examples if you want. :-)

Quaroath feels town even if I don't agree with his push on me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 816, Shazam wrote:
In post 814, Firebringer wrote:
In post 811, Yosarian2 wrote:This game is 33 pages long, and I've posted a ton of times. And you're just going to say "gut"? Can you even, maybe, point to a specific post that supposedly gave you this "gut" feeling? You got anything?

So you can appear less scummy to me?
No

Between this and Skybird...I can understand how some townies got on my wagon. Because they don't use their heads. Come on..."I have a gut feeling, but I'm not going to explain how it came about or when, just trust me guys." How would you ever convince anyone if you were the ones starting a wagon? No, you're only capable of getting anyone lynched by jumping on a pre-existing wagon without significant explanation. So that's what you did.

Look, I'm not going to make any secret about it. As town, I'd rather not be a deadline lynch. We've got 4 days, and by recent posting rates, that isn't an awful lot of posts. Find someone we can agree on, preferably not me. Out of the people with multiple votes, I'd cooperate with a muffin or Xtoxm wagon, or maybe a Molla wagon in a pinch. Skybird and myself are off limits.

It's nice to see someone thinks I'm town. :)

I do think Molla is town too though. When you go through the exchange with Muffin, I see town rage there.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Muffin
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

PV, what do you think of Muffin? Do you feel his tiff with BBmolla was TvT or TvS? I'm leaning TvS with Muffin being the scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Skybird »

I would vote for BPC. He hasn't contributed much of anything to the game yet. I'm already voting Muffin. I'd also vote firebringer. I think he's pretty scummy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

Firebringer, why don't you think he is scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

Welcome Papa Zito!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Skybird »

Vezok, I've never played with Oversoul before. I've read his ISO and feel it's pretty null. What are you seeing?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Skybird »

Thanks Vezok.

Oversoul, do you have any reads?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Papa, why do you have Muffin off by himself?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

Xtoxm, who strongly do you feel about Shazam being scum? I was voting him earlier until the Muffin-BBmolla tiff.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm willing to vote Muffin or Shazam. I'd like to see if Heartless is going to contribute because I have played with them before and I know they can be strong town contributors. I do agree their ISO is terrible and will vote them tomorrow if they don't step up.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Skybird »

OK Papa. Let's focus on who is scummy and lynch-worthy today.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

It's interesting that Vezok and Heartless have very similar roles. It makes me think that one must be scum and one town. Of the two, Vezok is a town read for me. Heartless is null. I am willing to vote Heartless when people are ready for today to end. Intent to hammer.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yos, what?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, I see what you are saying about the false dicotomy and the problem with thinking that way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Skybird »

Welcome Feysal!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 943, Skybird wrote:Thanks Vezok.

Oversoul, do you have any reads?

I think you may have missed this Oversoul. I'm not seeing much from you by way of reads. Why is that?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE:

Muffin isn't happening today.

Firebringer, why do you think Oversoul and Heartless are town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Feysal, who are you scum reading?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1084, Xtoxm wrote:
-snip-

Sky and Feysal, don't you dare sit not voting this close to deadline.

-snip-

I will. I'm looking at Oversoul and Heartless at the moment to determine where to put my vote.

In post 1087, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1080, Skybird wrote:UNVOTE:

Muffin isn't happening today.

Firebringer, why do you think Oversoul and Heartless are town?

Why did you unvote just because "the wagon is not happening today" without putting your vote somewhere else?

Consolidating wagons makes sense this close to deadline, but not voting for anyone is worse then voting for someone with just a few votes. If your top suspect is really Muffin, it would make more sense to leave your vote there until you're ready to switch it to someone else.

See above. I can easily switch back to muffin if people are interested in that lynch. But he's had votes for several days now and has been losing votes instead of gaining them.

In post 1090, VeeGee wrote:Hello all! :D

Hi!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1093, VeeGee wrote:So, if I'm correct, Oversoul's at L-1 currently, right?

VC on this page shows him at 4 votes with 10 to lynch. Shazam and Yos have both voted him on this page. That puts him at 6 votes, and L-4. Not sure why you felt he was at L-1?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Skybird »

I actually think that both Heartless and Oversoul look pretty scummy. Of the two I like Oversoul's posts less than Heartless.

VOTE: oversoul
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Skybird »

Papa, why do you want to lynch PV?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:Alright guys, you need to come clean.

Who on this list targeted me?

Papa Zito
Skybird
Vezokpiraka
BBmolla

DGB, I did not target you last night.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 977, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 956, Xtoxm wrote:Papa Zito. You have replaced in 2 days before deadline. Why vote an empty wagon? Please try to be less useless.

-snip-

@Skybird - I'm perfectly willing to talk about this tomorrow.

Papa, I had asked you why Muffin was off by himself on your reads list. It's tomorrow. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Skybird »

I watched Papa last night. I did not get a result though. I have a question into Dram on that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1263, Feysal wrote:

-snip-

In post 1253, Skybird wrote:I watched Papa last night.

Please, if you're going to claim your target, don't paint a bullseye on your back by claiming what you did, or thought you did.

If we don't put our information out here, how are we going to be able to figure out the scum team? I'm rather lost in this game so far (and I'm sure it shows) so I suspect I'm pretty far down on scum's hit list.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1293, Muffin wrote:I got a new job. It requires that I move across the continent.

I am very sorry but

mod: please replace me

I was really looking forward to seeing this game through to completion. Sorry everyone, but I just won't have time.

Congrats on the new job Muffin! Good luck with the move.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Skybird »

Papa, yes, I did get an explanation. I was redirected but I don't know to whom I was redirected. I'm still not entirely sure what happened, but I don't think I'm going to get any more info out of Dram.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Skybird »

If I was roleblocked though, how was I redirected? I thought roleblocks resolve before watcher actions. That's part of what puzzles me on the whole thing and what I've been trying to get out of Dram.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Skybird »

Sorry for the lag time. Had issues RL.

I want to vote VeeGee but I believe he is L-1 and I don't want to end day prematurely. To make sure I can vote let me do this:

VOTE: [/Quaroathvote]
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Skybird »

Let me try again
VOTE: Quaroath
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm fine with lynching VeeGee.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

Why is that vote garbage Fire?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1471, BBmolla wrote:I agree with vezok

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skybird

Not to sound self-preservationist, but doesn't Verzok want people to vote for Quaroath?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1454, Antihero wrote:did we ever get to the bottom of whatever the fuck was happening w/ skybird yesterday?

VOTE: skybird

No, and thanks for reminding me that I needed to get that cleared up.

I was re-directed from Papa Zito to Quaroath. I saw Vezok visit Quaroath.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Skybird »

What? I'm a watcher. I was re-directed.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Skybird »

No, I was trying to hide the fact that I saw Verzok. So yes, I did lie.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Sorry, I don't read Antihero keyboard mash. Could you rephrase the question? :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Skybird »

Yes, Yos has it correct.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Skybird »

I have a town read on Vezok. I didn't want to cast doubt on him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1518, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1515, Quaroath wrote:I don't really care about the accusations about me, and fuck me for it, but I'M SO HAPPY ZITO IS DEAD.

You and me both!

Fwiw have a solid town read on Quar.

Skybird wagon is a thing? It's the best of the viable wagons today, I suppose. Is there any case against her?

Mostly that I am a village idiot.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Sorry guys, life got busy again for me yesterday.

Verzok, I'm a watcher as previously stated in the thread. I also have the ability to roleblock someone and to stop someone from using a personal action. I am town, not scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1540, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1536, Skybird wrote:Sorry guys, life got busy again for me yesterday.

Verzok, I'm a watcher as previously stated in the thread. I also have the ability to roleblock someone and to stop someone from using a personal action. I am town, not scum.

Role name, flavor, other abilities? Can we get a complete claim here?

I'm a Troubador and a Weird Roleblocker. I can't be roleblocked easily, I block the first kill targeting me, I can't be tracked, and I'm aligned with the Guild of Dungeoneering.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

Znitzchel, I already claimed the watcher part so I forgot to put it down again.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1583, Feysal wrote:

One other thing by the way:

Why has Skybird not claimed her action last night?

I have nothing to report. I watched Firebringer but got a no result.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Vezok was correct on Oversoul.

VOTE: Feysal
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Skybird »

True, but so far your reads have been better than mine this game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1602, DrippingGoofball wrote:Skybird vanished?

Not really, just had to cut the grass today. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

Congratulations Antihero!

Thanks Dram for hosting! I had fun with the game. :-)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”