Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia (Game Over)

Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

/confirm

I agree, not sure I get my role pm.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: Firebringer

You get a half-way serious vote from me. A twenty would have been mod confirmation of town. A one would have been a critical glitch and the mod confirms you as scum and you fall flat on your ass.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Sure we can. The mod likely won't count it though because I'm too busy interrogating the aliens.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: Firebringer
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

3 millers?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 49, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 43, Doctor Vahlen wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

Doctor join the wagon

I would rather vote scum. Thanks. You can join mine.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Why is Muffin scum? I like my vote on Flamebringer since he looks to be hyper defensive.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Are you a terribly good person ActionDan? I'm a bit full of myself but I don't want to harm anyone better than me.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

BipolarChemist gets a scumread too. He finds the post by Firebringer suspicious but yet he's willing to place a policy vote on Heartless.

Why should it matter who has the biggest wagon? We are five pages in and no one is close to being lynched.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

We were promised a weird game, so I don't think assuming there's scum in the millers is valid.

Where's the beef on Heartless then? What has Heartless done that's scummier than Firebringer and why didn't you say it?

BP certainly has no objections to me interpreting his post as suspicious so why do you? Your allegation I put words in BP's mouth when BP himself doesn't deny that's what he meant is pretty strong evidence that you're doubt casting whatever I say, regardless of the facts.

Another naked vote on me. Got something to say Vezok? You too BBMolla?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

znitzchel, help me with Firebringer and we'll look at Dom tomorrow.

TriForce looks like a guy who doesn't really understand RVS and that's evident throughout his posts and his own defense here. Firebringer has the same flip-floppiness regarding me but Firebringer wagon doesn't take off.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I have AD, Kindness, Yosarian, DGB, Quaorath and Heartless as solid town.

Null town on Heartless, TriForceP

Null xtom muffin dom shazam

Null scum vezok BB BPC

scum Firebringer
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

The assumption that there has to be scum in the millers is just as bad as assuming there are no millers in it. zzzx hydra is town. When someone makes good points day 1, it's best to see where they go for a few days, rather than voting them because of process of elimination by page 6.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Yes, vote scum with me. Look at Firebringer. He's hyper defensive, threatens to vote me, but yet when I get two votes, he defends me calling me stupid without provocation.

The millers should be scumhunted as any other slot. The mod promised this game would have weird mechanics, so getting to caught up in the miller thing is not cool.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Firebringer's ISO

- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group.
- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group, and not a team player.
- I sheep everything.
- Dominator is town, but taking him seriously was a mistake.
- Accuses me of putting words in his mouth (false).
- Says I'm misguided town, but I've done nothing scummy.

Generally, if I feel that someone is putting words in my mouth. I'm not going to townread them like he's claiming. He's also not voting in contradiction to 47. He repeats that I'm stupid as if repeating it a lot makes it true.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

44 certainly conveys a threat to vote and or isolate me. Not seeing any other reason to make it. BPC certainly didn't feel I was putting words in his mouth, because it was the interpretation he wanted. If I was putting words in his mouth, he would have called me out on that.

Which posts of yours are jokes? Let's just get that out of the way.

How can you say that I have almost no reads, when I just posted a comprehensive reads list? Yosorian suspcious, really?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Read my reply again. Also, noted that you're whining that you are my strongest scumread. If you want me to relook at you, do something other than call me stupid.

I don't see the whole claim in first post as odd. Hydras are heads made up of two players. One player says miller claim post one. The other holds a different theory. One player's theory has to win or they have to sub out solely because they got a miller PM. The player with the losing theory bitching about it makes sense to me. It's no enough to be a townread on its own, but definitely not the big deal you make it out to be unless my underlying premises are lies. The fact they own this and it should be verifiable by meeting their solo heads makes this lean town (which is where they should be on my readwall). More posts from them will help clarify the depth of their scumhunting or lack there of.

How is my list "pure OMGUS" when I have Firebringer as scum and he's town reading me? Second, you did not read in much detail or you would have noticed I left off Z accidently and put Heartless in twice. Z is strong town by the way. You've managed to sidestep every topic of conversation, including the millers, triforce, Dom, Firebringer, and Heartless to exclusively focus on me. We're at Page 7. The awkward avoidance is why I have you as lean scum.

Posts 135 and 136 both contain stilted language. Dom for the vote and unvote thing and you for the lynch this thing comment. When you use that type of language, it suggests either scum who are subtly wanting their target to appear lesser than the other players to lynch them or town frustrated and in hyperactive tunnel mode. Your other actions strongly suggest tunnelish town.

For instance, you completely ignored my case on Firebringer and yet you are postulating that Firebringer could be scum chainsawing for Dom. Firebringer has a wagon. Join me. My own version of a scumputer I borrowed from another player suggests Dom's a better SHIV target but that's real tentative.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Why are you voting TriForceP if you never read him?

z hydra is town. Not going there.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Hey Kindness! Reply to 166?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I think there's also scum in Xtoxm and Oversoul, leaning Xtoxm. That post exchange just doesn't feel right.

Firebringer needs more votes.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I don't follow this recent exchange at all, but it doesn't seem to hurt anything. We should give Kindness the space they need.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

It looks forced and melodramatic.

Kindness, a little engagement on firebringer?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Yes, I am an alt.

I don't get the Vezok townread. Care to explain? BBMolla's not on your reads list at all.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Your post would be fine and dandy if I was actually tunnelling and it's not page 11. I am engaging the game as a whole and discussing it. Your wholesale dismissal of what I am doing while ignoring what BBMolla and Vezok are doing (tunnelling for no specified reason) is fake.

Firebringer, scum can absolutely tunnel. Tunnelling and not interacting with anyone else to develop reads is a decent way for scum to hide and not lurk. It's OK to tunnel. It's not OK to ignore facts.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I would vote Vezok as well after that. Town should be displaying frustration there.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

You want to do something about BPC lurking (Heartless is VLA), then why don't we fucking do something about it?

VOTE: BPC

That should get him to engage the fucking game.

I'm still frustrated as fuck but people are giving Firebringer a noob pass for outright scummy behavior which is just going to encourage him to play dumb and vote obvious town like Yos.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In what post does BPC mention his VLA?

Heartless actually posted his VCA.

There's some chainsaws but this isn't a horror show.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Outright threats tend to come from town. Scum can just chainsaw if you don't do what they want Tri.

What Mollie did though is not a threat but a smacking upside the head.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I do think your post there screams obvious town, there are a few things that need to be addressed. The elitism in your post is rampant. Join dates can help read people and establishing what they know and shouldn't know. In a group of 2015 players, having the mindset of a 2015 player is an asset, not a detriment as you'd have similar experiences and background to read the game from. The join date of someone has nothing to do with whether or not the facts in their posts are empirically valid or sound, so frankly if you ever need a 2015 player to cover you, be thankful they would with your attitude rather than quitting mafia entirely.

I happen to think both you and Espy could be right and that you're bickering over which scum to lynch first.

This new wagon starting to form on Dom is interesting. It's the second time such wagons have formed. The first was on me for my votes on Firebringer and BPC. Then we have a Dom wagon starting for his vote on BBMolla. While Dom's play leaves plenty to be desired, I do think this turn of events should tell us something.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I am not pretending you weren't wanting a Dom wagon. It never bit until Dom votes BB. Even then, many of the names are recycled names that were voting me. Yet there are people townreading me.

I am stating the scum are OMGUSING and chainsawing on behalf of each other. Think for a second, you are rallying, trying to get votes on Dom and get nothing. Now after his vote on BB you're getting the votes. Ask yourself why.

The fact that I observe this connection and BBMolla is so desperate to dismiss it as "not analysis" should also tell you something.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I wasn't being vague at all Z. Apparently logical thinking is dead. The scum are in BPC/BB/Vezok/Quaroth/Shazam. I spelled that out for you.

While I am glad there's not a wagon on me, the fact that it is the same exact people who rushed over to BBMolla's defense, when he's done nothing worth defending is alarming.

Then again, most of the game has already made themselves know as obvious town, so I am not surprised.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Forgot Firebringer there.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Fair enough. I don't think delving on this point is going to be worth either of our time going further, as it doesn't really reveal much of your alignment.

Also, I do not get why you feel ignored since I am here with you on BPC.

I will walk you through it like you are ten. Frankly, I expected more out of you to be able to see that there's virtually no questions or scumhunting involved at all in their vote chains.

Observations

There is a large townblock

It consists of you, DGB, Kindness, Yosarian, and PeregrineV. I am to the outside of it, along with TriForce and ActionDan (solely because of his rate of posting declining).

This townblock is having difficulty coordinating, despite the fact most of us townread each other.

BB, Vezok, Quaroth, Shazam, BPC and Firebringer have minimally asked questions of each other.

Looking through the entire game, I can't find a question these people have asked each other beyond Firebringer and BBMolla in 184 and 185 and Quarath and BBMolla in 349. Yet, there's repeated reasonless or misrepping doubting of me, Kindness, and Yosarian.

They've cast a sheer number of naked votes.

BBMolla and Vezok casted naked votes on me. Quoarath was the only one with any type of reasoning and it was terrible.

The Dom wagon picks up more naked votes after he votes BBMolla. BBMolla still hasn't answered Dom's mason question from 349 unless I missed it.

===

The town block has trouble deciding who we want, yet there's a group of people who haven't questioned each other at all who magically all vote together. Their votes all come after other players vote. Yes, call me suspicious. There's no other reason beyond Dom's suddenly scummy now. That's textbook chainsawing and OMGUSing.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I don't get where the fuck you claim I am not doing anything. I had a case on Firebringer, you never engaged it. I asked you to join me on there. I got crickets. I started the BPC wagon to try and get on a mutual scumread with someone.

I am not going to vote a reasonless wagon on Dom that's full of the same people that were voting me, nor should you expect me to. Doubly so when I don't see a reason to vote Dom and I see a bunch of people attacking obvious town (here's a hint I just talked about them in my last post).

You seem to think BBMolla is transparent, but all I see is him attacking people who disagree with him. So at this point, I wonder if we are even reading the same thread.

I can't interpret your gut, but maybe I an offer you a suggestion to sort Dom. Look at his prior games. Does anything ping your gut? If so, you're looking at play style. If not, try to articulate what you're looking at. I cannot follow your gut only mine.

How can you have FB in your lean town pool? All he's done is call me stupid. Quarath needs to jump down a few pegs but beyond that I think your read list is pretty solid.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Pedit... Well my request in 405 might be outdated.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: Shazam

Usually when town come across a misrepresentation (either deliberate of accidental), they don't file it away for later.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I can handle Vezok or BB. He will tell all his thin man secrets to my flaming hot scapel.

Oversoul as cocky scum is not plausible in the slightest. Oversoul can't string much of anything together as scum.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Anyone can see precisely what happened in We the Purple II. I lost the right to self meta, not the right to state the obvious.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I am here Muffin. I usually find asking questions helps in sorting people.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I won't do sky. I would love Vezok but then who would I have the pleasure of interrogating by waterboarding in a flaming hot oven? Shazam's push to clear everything up later when obvious town misunderstands him isn't townie. Y'all won't do Firebringer. BPC I would also vote. Same with Molla.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Did your mama ever tell you yelling at the choir is ineffective when I cannot hear you over the screams of scummy aliens that used to live in dungeons?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

How are you two ignoring my obvious reachouts to chill the fuck out?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Vote Count Please Dramonic
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: BBMolla

Your reads please?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Kindness, why you ignoring our reach out?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Muffin, relax. We got this. You're still a little late to the party, but better late than never. Anyone can see Molla isn't scumhunting. This wall fight is not good for anyone. I may be an alt, but this is still mafia at its core. Focus more on team building and preventing town from being lynched. The rest will handle itself.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Yes, and he will get more, because the town lynches are getting ruled out one by one. Sometimes, emotion needs to exit stage left for logic and practicality. Oh and a few nice home cooked aliens.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Funny, I thought muffin was the SK because he didn't fit into your scumteams, and now you're at multiball. You seem to have a real rigid view of things. Doubly so for having no effort to sort the player base.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Maybe according to Titus.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Please show me any post of BB's that qualifies as scumhunting up until now. You have all weekend, as weekends tend to be slow around here. I'll wait.

Two scenarios. Multiball and to conftown a scumbuddy. I'm considering this likely multiball after BB's recent comments.

Molla just had a meltdown in Genesis Mafia. He was apologetic for all the mistakes he made rather than just seeking blood of his attackers and accusing them all of being lying scum based on retroactive reasoning. Molla calls me scum trying to reassure muffin scum on the opposing faction (which implies multiball) and never made such a comment about my reassurances to Kindness which clearly shows he's finding something to attack and then justifying it rather than scumhunting.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 743, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 739, Doctor Vahlen wrote:727 Molla just had a meltdown in Genesis Mafia. He was apologetic for all the mistakes he made rather than just seeking blood of his attackers and accusing them all of being lying scum based on retroactive reasoning. Molla calls me scum trying to reassure muffin scum on the opposing faction (which implies multiball) and never made such a comment about my reassurances to Kindness which clearly shows he's finding something to attack and then justifying it rather than scumhunting.

I am not sure I am understanding this right. You are comparing two games, Genesis and this one, but I am not sure which one(s) your comment applies to. Can you re-phrase better? Thanks.

Sure can do.

In Genesis Mafia, he was much more apologetic for his mistakes, such as quickly using his lynch modification power, but to say he looks town. He focused more on saying he was town rather than attacking his attackers. Here, he's done nothing to prove anyone town but just scumreads everyone who attacks him.

His response here was just to quote some random quote from that game and to accuse me of lying.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 749, Firebringer wrote:How many scum would be normal for a game of this size here?

Like 5-6?
Two scum teams of 3?

5 w SK
2 v 2
3 v 3

Scum numbers are directly related to town power for balance.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 755, Firebringer wrote:So because a player says "I am not confirmed town" they are confirmed town?

Lol I am not confirmed town guys!!!

This is the first post of yours I actually like.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 751, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 745, Muffin wrote:Yosarian, no doubt you can link to molla posts containing good scumhunting?

Hmm? That seems a weird question to ask me.

I think Kindness is pretty obv-town for a few different reasons. The fact that they made a point of trying to argue that they weren't confirmed town because of the miller claim really just seals the deal for me; no way does a scum do something like that, if people are calling a scum a confirmed town they're just going to roll with it.

I don't think I said anything about the quality of Kindness scumhunting, either good or bad, I just said that the slot is obv-town, which it is.

Molla refers to BBMolla.

We agree kindness is obvious town.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I am not. That looks like a town reahout to me.

BB Quaroth Vezok Shazam BPC

^^^ in there are scums most likely.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I am willing to be a team player with the names in the pool. I am thinking Skybird can be town and there are larger wagons on scumreads. Is he obvtown, nope. I'd vote to avoid no lynch.

Thoughts on Vezok?

Vezok, why haven't you reached out to me?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Can you actually do scumhunting rather than bitching and complaining?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 825, Firebringer wrote:
In post 824, vezokpiraka wrote:We kinda need to compromise on a wagon.

Compromise?

We don't compromise!
We kick ass take names and force others to follow us!

We are town.

Compromising is for scum!

Who is your scumpool? We only vote in our scum pool. There's like 5-6ish scum though.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

It's personality telling. He reminds me a lot of Titus. She has the same "no compromise" persona and would say many of the things he's said, but he's obviously not Titus (he uses too few words and justifies everything by gut). I'm leaning town because I like the explanations he has given recently. His start was horrible though. Fine with not lynching him today.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Vezok, why have you ignored my attempts to reach out to you? Your heartless vote sucks btw.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Wrong answer.

See you in hell Vezok.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

You're supposing I need it.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Oversoul cannot answer that without talking about his role.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Use the information as a trap Oversoul. See who knows too much, who isn't making deductions.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 854, Kindness wrote:
In post 850, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Use the information as a trap Oversoul. See who knows too much, who isn't making deductions.

oh good grief just start calling your reads gut, you will have an easier time quantifying them that way, trying to allude that you use logic w/o actually employing any just makes you look calculated and like you have something to hide.

I am calculated. By withholding information that doesn't damn or condemn anyone, people can reveal that they know what they shouldn't know or don't investigate at all. Everyone in this game is calculated. You're trying to get Heartless and BPC lynched. I'm trying to get my pool lynched. Worry if we get to the late game and you don't know what I'm doing and I'm not a corpse.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

And what about Vezok?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I'm starting to like Firebringer now. Even if I'm wrong and he's scum, he'll leave clues.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Fakeclaims are a thing. I don't see miller as conftown, even if it matches. I expect all of them to match. Scum using a good fakeclaim to appear town is a classic, timeworn theory.

VOTE: BPC

Let's do that.

Can you tell me where your heads are on Vezok Mollie?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Without knowing what's in the setup, we can't know what's a fakeclaim and what's a real claim unless the use is ridiculous.

I'd rather vote BPC. Heartless can and will give content that leads to their allies if scum, or they are a lynch for tomorrow.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 897, Kindness wrote:
In post 896, Oversoul wrote:
In post 894, Kindness wrote:FAIR WARNING I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF OUTING ALTS BUT I WILL OUT YOUR MAIN SO YOUR META CAN BE JUDGED BEFORE I LET YOU RUIN THIS GAME.

Oh is it Titus?

its ika pretending to be titus.

Remind me to tell ika he's doing a wonderful job of impersonating Titus. :) Am I supposed to put this emoticon here?

Seriously, we got 4 days left or less. Let's get wagons moving people.

Or am I supposed to threaten to lol hammer everything that breathes?
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 905, BBmolla wrote:
In post 902, Oversoul wrote:
In post 899, BBmolla wrote:
In post 868, Oversoul wrote:Why AD, BBmolla? He hasn't done anything super scummy.

He hasn't done ANYTHING

When does he ever do anything? He always lurks

False

Agree with Molla here. AD is the weakest of my townreads at the moment. He had a similar profile in Signs and Void. Open strong, and then lurk like a bad ass.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: Heartless

Time to start consolidating.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I pick E. Scum go to hell.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

@Mollie, You are being incredibly dense. I think if I was any less subtle, I would be too overt. I've said you are one of the smartest players I know but sometimes the simplest one is the most direct.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I think both Heartless and Vezok can go die. I don't like either of them. The whole counterclaim on each other seems staged.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

In post 1022, znitzchel wrote:What the fuck did I miss this?

(is this the part where I counter-counter claim?)

I'm a vig too. Hence why I'm really sceptical. Me saying Vezok would go to hell was my method of being really obvious that I intended to shoot Vezok.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

VOTE: Vezok

Can someone give me a reason beyond his convienent fake claim for him being town?

@Oversoul,If you don't get out here and scumhunt, you'll burn up my townread.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Vezok wagon is still an option. We can swing it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”