If
you do not have the time or patience to read the whole thread
do not play

I will not compensate for ignorance

Stolen(before editing) from Booney ToonzII
Ancient philosophy revised
:

The Basics:

1] You may have other directives that drive you, but aspiring to win should be secondary to none.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting..
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. That means no "Bah!" posts, please.
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Aspire to good sportsmanship. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. My subjective take on personal attacks is that on the internet, especially in games about lynching, shooting and stabbing where you have to put in considerable effort just to participate let alone deliver an astute performance, obnoxious and poorly argued discrediting of intellectual investment is way more detrimental to enjoyment than derogatory names, insults and flaming. Bearing anonymity in mind I wouldn't censor expression to shield impressionable people from taking vulgarity too personal. But I refrain from imposing my way of seeing it. Heated discussion is fine, but vehement personal attacks, insults and flaming are not. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Easy peasy.

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9]
Each Day phase will last for 8 days apiece
and each Night phase will last for two days. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that Night.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Voting:

14] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:NakedJogger
or VOTE: NJ
15] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
16] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
17] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
18] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
19] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
20] You may VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority). You may VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players) if you wish to insult me.

Activity:

21] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
22] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than
two
times, you will be replaced.
23] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

24] I am perfect and the "mistakes" I make are my way of empathizing with stupidity. Nevertheless I will correct any errors you might notice regarding vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game.
25] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
26] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

27] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue. If you like me take my personal views in the seventh rule to heart.
28] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
29]
Don't post like this!

30] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
31] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
32] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
33] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
34] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
35] Claiming color code is prohibited.
36] I live in Romania, but the deadlines will be convenient for US Americans: 5 PM California, 8 PM New York, 00:00 UTC.

Sample Role PM

At least one person received this PM

Aloha!

You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have a voice and a vote. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role followed by "HUUUUUUT!"
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 am, edited 26 times in total.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

'Step right in ladies and gentlemen, you'll feel right at home here', the bearded bouncer in a wombat pajama says, not addressing you in particular at first but postliminary rousing a lynchian vexation as he rictus-grins in your face. You back away, he turns away, fuck it, you enter.

Side-faced, eyes lowered, his choleric voice fading 'Whether you're a local hammerhead or a tourist, who either immersed himself in Pula's largesse premeditatedly and sapiently commuTED HERE, or by chance, expecting to visit the Game of Thrones filming locations, having taken a wrong turn, wound up at our connector involuntarily - by design, ignorance or nonchalance having missed to come hither at a most significant period in our egg's gyration by exactly 24 hours -' you notice this place's acoustic idiosyncrasy, 'The Womb does not discriminate -innate -eight', such an otherworldly reverberation greeting your induction as you escalate the entry isthmus.

Wow, dat majestic, dome-shaped ceiling hosts an entrancing planetarium projection, real-time and locus-fidelitous made up of a sorcerous mozaic of periscoped, refracted and color-filtered sunlight, and continues spherically all throughout by virtue of the floor's spotless transparency

Nice venue but why is everyone's gaze glued to the telly?
You split your attention, partly focusing on something in front of you that progressively reveals itself to be a mafia-game sign-up poster's rule-set engraved along the branches of a holographic tree:"1. You may have other directives that drive you, but aspiring to win should be secondary to none. 2..Hydrablabla ", simultaneously catching something about some former police-chief jogger guy dying .. they found botulinum in his blood.. mafia suspected.. they play mafia here?! Phuck yeah sign me up.

Welcome to Pula Mafia.

NakedJogger the
Private Investigator
died N0.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

It is now Day1
[/size]

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

(expired on 2015-08-20 00:00:00) to deadline.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: gibberish
VC#1.02(expired on 2015-08-20 00:00:00)

01 =
superbowl9 (0)
01 :eek:

02 =
Banakai (1)

02 :eek: 11

03 =
Malakittens(1)
03 :eek: 13

Radja (0)
04 :eek:

Scorpious (1)
05 :eek: 06

06 =
elusive (1)
06 :eek: 07

07 =
Bellaphant (0)
07 :eek:

08 =
Grib (3)

08 :eek: 03 01 09

09 =
catboi (1)

09 :eek: 05

10 =
Lalendra (1)

10 :eek: 08

11 =
Maxous (0)
11 Image

12 =
GrayFoxxxx (0)
12 Image

13 =
Atum (1)
13 Image

#51:
04-03 03-08 05-09 07-06 12-09 11-02 13-03 06-05 08-13 01-08 09-05 | 08-10 09-08 |

VC#1.02

(expired on 2015-08-20 00:00:00) (August 20th)
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (1)
Maxous
Malakittens(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Scorpious (1)
elusive
elusive (1)
Bellaphan
Bellaphant (0)

Grib (3)
Malakittens, superbowl9, catboi
catboi (1)
Scorpious
Lalendra (1)
Grib
Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (0)

Atum (1)

Not Voting
- Lalendra, Banakai, GrayFoxxxx

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

*=prod
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:17 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Sinisterly a cursor superimposed on the star map blinks three times and engenders a question whether you'd like to browse the mafia or flashdance section, followed by an interactive menu of reasonably priced beverages and food, obscenely overpriced drugs, and something free called lloro; to snap you out of perplexing over what a troupe under the sun's spotlight is dancing to. You yes mafia, hamburger with french fries and pumpkin-seed-oiled lettuce salad, a slice of black forest cherry cake, a crossbreed of northern lights and sensi star called Polaris Aurora and lloro because yolo.

Upon navigating its interface you probe the ongoing game's progress, hoping to find indications for an expeditious rage quit, 'Pula Mafia | Host: FourFace | Co-host: Chelkael | AI: Commodore 0.66 | Karma-sponsor: Subaru - buy one when and if you can afford it' when a live incoming video post prompts for permission to be screened. As you try to figure out how to raise the volume the waitress arrives with wireless headphones and a bowl of hazelnuts you assume you didn't order. Apparently your drugs are genetically engineered into them and there's no smoking in the Womb.

She hands you a halo (the term used to describe 3d holographic technology from here on out, maybe never again) flyer and the lloro, a salve, you reckon needs to be smeared on your infraorbitals judging by her gestures, to jog the lachrymals MmmKay.

'That game is hosted by FourFace. People love him here but he has been banned from virtually every forum mafia site, notorious for a brand of insane trolling. Ether conditioned the setup but he circumvented it, the Netherworld is unhappy about his style and unless Chelie keeps him in check it's gonna be a clusterfuck. Don't say I didn't warn you.'

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'Anyway, its flavor pays homage to our ex chief of police who ascended last night - you've heard the news yeah - and some of the other local personalities he congregated with. If you win you get made into the same family as NJ, as his sibling. According to Commodore you'll have an estimated potential of cutting back stupidity on Earth by 0.9%' You leave a very generous tip. 'Andaah, don't tell anyone I told you this buuut.. Valhalla will be watching. Make it 10, by some miracle off-chance, and you're in'
*offers it back
'No need for a tip if you promise to remember me when you're high, rich, powerful and famous. Here's my DNA'
*kisses you, transitions into a conspiratory look while plucking a strand of hair, tying a hangman's knot, wrapping it around your neck and winking as she leaves.

The front side of the holo reads 'OCI Times' featuring 'The philosophy of gravity, an AllHailHydraGod lecture @ The WOMB, ETA: 20 minutes' and according to the map on the back there are vitrines with souvenirs (which display pajamas, bucket hats, hammerheads, "VFM" brand smartphones, hacky sacks, various balls including little green bouncy ones, frisbees, skateboards, books, posters and budgerigars? The merchant informs you of their housebroken manners and you fiddle with the idea of getting one once you've taken a leak), bathroom (where you try on the nox-themed bucket hat you bought and decide it looks good on your mirror image), arcade (Broodwar), swimming pool, sauna, yoga / martial-art / art dojo, 'green plague'(?), 'footsal and 'dodgeball' courts, massage parlor (you definitely would), a cozy live band / poetry slam / board game / drama club (where there's rather too much onion-chopping and loco shouting going on for your taste), a complimentary shrink (you feel you might need after having witnessed what went on in the club), two VIP storage rooms labeled 'ABC' and 'R. Gates' and a clandestine reward den at your service downstairs, while a library / observatory / church / mashup-movie theater equipped with hammocks serves your food in 15 minutes (which you spend checking out the ground floor, then proceed) upstairs.
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: gibberish 2.0 source code
VC#1.03

Grib
superbowl9 (0)
= :eek:
Banakai (2)
**** = :eek:
Maxous
Radja
Grib
Malakittens (1)
* = :eek:
Atum
Banakai
Radja (0)
******* = :eek:
catboi
Scorpious (1)
** = :eek:
catboi
elusive (1)
****** = :eek:
Bellaphant
elusive
Bellaphant (0)
13 Lalendra
Grib (4)
********* = :eek:
Malakittens
superbowl9
catboi
Banakai
05 Grib
catboi (1)
Scorpious
elusive
Lalendra (1)
Grib
Banakai
Maxous (0)
***** = Image
GrayFoxxxx (0)
= Image
Malakittens
Atum (1)
******** = Image

#100:
04-03 03-08 05-09 07-06 12-09 11-02 13-03 06-05 08-13 01-08 09-05 08-10 09-08 | 02-08 06-09 04-02 |

© C 0.66

Gibberish 2.0 will upgrade the classic style effective upcoming VC, unless constructive criticism dictates otherwise.
Although I haven't transcribed the desirability of behavior in tune with Present Flavor 1.02 in the game's official ruleset, it is my preference not to compensate for lack of ( / zeal-excess of malicious) intelligence.

For any inconveniences resulting from past, present or future conduct from my part, as well as information accuracy please direct your complaints to:

Feedback
highly appreciated. God bless Mazda

Spoiler: gibberish 2.0

VC#1.03

superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (2)
Maxous, Radja
Malakittens(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Scorpious (0)

elusive (1)
Bellaphan
Bellaphant (0)

Grib (4)
Malakittens, superbowl9, catboi, Banakai
catboi (2)
Scorpious elusive
Lalendra (1)
Grib
Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (0)

Atum (1)

Not Voting
- Lalendra, GrayFoxxxx

*=prod

Would you like to listen to the AOD recording (quality 0.25) of the Philosophy of Gravity lecture you missed?
YES

In-tandem entertainment (relevance factor 0.69) found

Spoiler: screen?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Spoiler: PS
This is a public service announcement, reminding you that respect

is everything.

In post 116, elusive wrote:Oh look what a peaceful game, no drama. Death must be like this.

In post 124, catboi wrote:
@Mod: can you please not edit the posts of players in your game to fill them with inane, uninteresting garbage? It makes the game harder to read and isn't entertaining, just frustrating

Sarcasm
;
scolding
immature subjectivity?! The so(ul)le concoction of your two essences stigmatizes him. Consider this a once in a lifetime capitulation, but more relevantly, a warning. If it eases your pain know that Present Flavor will end, once this dayphase has concluded.

@Potentials: Please refrain from expressing corrupting subjectivity about aesthetic/vitality of the game state & addressing the Mod or his conduct in thread. Thank you and God bless the Hydra God.

*signed:
AHHG Avatar
(best experienced in silverlight, sepia close second)

fixed | Display alternative vernacular (Alt)?
Spoiler: Yes please

Link-in-tandem entertainment found (r. 0.65, 0,80 September 20)
Spoiler: On screen?

K
arma
S
uggestion +5:

Promoting
ABC
OP
oort
unity
:
©0,(9)
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:16 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: VC#1.04 source code
VC#1.04

Grib
superbowl9 (1)
elusive
Banakai (2)
Maxous
Radja
Grib
Malakittens (0)
Banakai
Radja (0)
catboi
Scorpious (2)
Atum
Bellaphant
05 09
superbowl9
elusive (1)
GrayFoxxxx

Scorpious
Bellaphant (0)
Lalendra
Grib (4)
Malakittens
superbowl9
catboi
Banakai
Grib
catboi (1)
Scorpious
Lalendra (1)
Grib
Banakai
Maxous (0)
***** = Image
elusive
GrayFoxxxx (0)
= Image
Scorious
Atum (0)
******** = Image

#151:
04-03 03-08 05-09 07-06 12-09 11-02 13-03 06-05 08-13 01-08 09-05 08-10 09-08 02-08 06-09 04-02 | 12-06 06-01 13-05 07-05 |

© 0.(9)

VC#1.04

Upcoming flavor ambient sneak preview: The Dark Horseman
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 169, elusive wrote:All these links in NJ's posts? Are they some sort of mystery or totally random?

None of the above
This is a dramatized reality forum mafia game and its flavor is as unmysterious as the Bible

cchhNNaaNaaNaa

A general, proprioception-overburdening pain almost blurs insensible an eeking reverse echo, exponentially reinforcing capacity. Blinkstep-dropping in, his left palm resting heavily on your right shoulder, indicated to you exclusively by your bent posture, the dolor transitions, concenters on a focal between your pectoral and origin of your deltoid's clavicular portion. A third individula with his head bowed joins the aformentioneds' company, remaining standing as if an abscond-plotting fugitive or taking a too short break from needing to be elsewhere anyway. They are pleased to see him, his burdened smile notwithstanding, but his shifty attention is inquisitively probing the darkman's attention spectrum.

achhHHcHNagyharcosnak

It Burns with abysmal ice, time somehow else you teletread around, promenading past the limes of the void's court and
!
reemerge
with a euforic certainty that you're alive (again). As the pain pales out it gives way to a view of a ragged but proudly postured old man sitting to your left with his hands in a bent Dürer, on the table in front of you.

'What do you know about my kind?'

'Ahh, you're good with horses' :eek:

His laugh is of a sympathetic, gentle old man's nature. As he takes your hand and twists your wrist forward to reveal to him the gutters of your palms and fingers with his right hand, you notice his trigger finger on his left is chiseled off half way.

'We could use your brandbusting, genuine sense of humor in our ranks. You'll thank me for those marks later btw, much later. It grieved me to give NJ one on his left wrist that looks like a little sissy watch, yours fill me with pride. :sigh, have you ever noticed how inapt the term aponeurosis has become? Hmm? No sense pussyfooting around with you, your aura alone significantly discriminate you from the rest of these
posers
', his head's lascivious motion halts. One of the three fellas catches on and consequently lowers his gaze ashamed.

'You still don't know where we are so stop mooning, grab that moon and put in on the sun'

:not sure if trolling or serious; you reach out under the table, but a sudden, reverse-reverb-like, uncontrollably triggered vex frowns your expression, while his loathe wordy, respect-commanding true self unchains.
cchhN
NO!
achhHHcH
Nemeleg
akicsisator

The pain is back, unbearable and you're loosing it for real this time, the ability to decipher the meaning behind his fading words in rapid decline.

The morning star is blinking.

Take a chill pill Ether, everything is going according to re-schedule. Sweet dreams my son.

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Malakittens has 2 prods left till she
!(previous ex 1/2)
kitties away.
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#1.05

Spoiler: Source Code
Countdown is frozen at 2days 15hours till Grib's replacement is resolved

08 05
superbowl9 (0)
Banakai (1)
Radja
08 05
catboi
Malakittens (0)
Banakai
Radja (0)
catboi
Scorpious (3)
Atum
Bellaphant
catboi
05 09 01
catboi
elusive (0)
Scorpious
Bellaphant (0)
13 10
Scorpious
Grib (2)
Banakai
Maxous
05 08
Scorpious
catboi (3)
Scorpious
elusive
Malakittens
Lalendra (1)
Grib
02 05
Grib
Maxous (0)
***** = Image
09 05
GrayFoxxxx (0)
= Image
Scorpious
Atum (0)
******** = Image

#255:
04-03 03-08 05-09 07-06 12-09 11-02 13-03 06-05 08-13 01-08 09-05 08-10 09-08 02-08 06-09 04-02 12-06 06-01 13-05 07-05 | 11-05 09-05 12-05 05-09 01-05 11-08 06-09 03-09 |

© 0.(9)
Trivia: The image contains two relevant mistakes which the source code doesn't (anymore). Find them (+1 IP) | Tip: Think cats

Submit Answer
|
Deadline: Until time thaws

Spoiler: Classic Alternative
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (1)
Radja
Malakittens*(0)

Radja (0)

Scorpious (3)
Atum, Bellaphant, catboi
elusive (0)

Bellaphant (0)

Grib (2)
Banakai, Maxous
catboi (3)
Scorpious, elusive, Malakittens
Lalendra (1)
Grib
Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- Lalendra, GrayFoxxxx, superbowl9

*=prod
If you wish to help by preserving, entertaining this suboptimal style please direct your VCs @
|
+5K

Atum has 2 prods left till he passes the relay
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:31 am, edited 15 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Every now and then he would wear shorts when running, even before the ban. That night was the last night of a far-too-long streak and tomorrow, he would be streaking again he was sure.

Notwithstanding his initial unease about his diction coming off as highfalutin', an august display of gravitas crowned his already monumental delivery when he ditched his clothes and stood supreme overseeing his audience that lovely morning. They were cheering in rapture, following his lead, 'Oh captain my captain'.

The chain reaction was frantic, nevertheless there was a momentary revelation of an inconsistency in the contagion, before those unstained by the glee resorted to ruse when hesitation was no longer an option, to uphold the deceptive appearance (concealing the glitch in the appearance) of a universal triumph. (I just couldn't decide)

But for some reason he couldn't explain he has been physically feeling like crap for several hours in, the run an attempt at respite more than anything else. His movements turned rickety, his pace increasingly stale until his legs declined to fight gravity and his body sprawled on the ground crepitating.

NJs take on dreams was that they were error reports, leftovers from the subconscious process of transforming wakefulness happenings into memory by stitching them into a 5 dimensional story for archiving, passed on to the conscious like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Even in lucid dreams it made sense for every dream character to be the dreamer himself, so what would it feel like to dream one's death so vividly as if standing right next to oneself, breath dilating incrementally until the muscles barely mustered sufficient ATP to repeat the cycle one last time. Is it a cold feeling to miss one's heartbeat?

What a mindfucking nightmare to be awakened from..

shaddowez replaces Grib

(expired on 2015-08-20 04:56:07)
Upcoming flavor ambient sneak preview: The Shadow Army
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

(expired on 2015-08-20 04:56:07)
Spoiler: source code
VC#1.06

superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (1)
Radja
Malakittens*(0)

Radja (0)

Scorpious (5)
Atum, Banakai, shaddowez, Lalendra, catboi
elusive (0)

Bellaphant (0)

shaddowez (3)
Maxous, superbowl9, Scorpious
catboi (2)
, elusive, Malakittens
Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- GrayFoxxxx, Bellaphant,

*=prod

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I did that once and it ended in a disaster. It's not against the rules but I suggest you
!
quote by point and keep it neat.

In post 321, elusive wrote:to
whiny
cats.

Careful
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In an alley, On the edge of a cliff, no, in a cemetery, no .. focus. It's just fear.
It's night, of that you're sure. People are fading in and out of form, you manage to talk to some of them before they transpare but you don't remember what about, familiar looking faces have a longer halflife.

To remember you have to write a story

And another

Memory is a story writer, archiver and retriever

This is a lucid dream, you want to see the stars, when is the sun?

It's just under the horizon, look, there

You point towards it with your hand stretched in a nazi salute, trying to bring it about like Yoda did Luke's X-wing out of the swamp.

Not like that lol, grib it between your thumb and index finger and drag

Dusk's indescribable color-showoff timelapses backwards gloriously as the stars bounce, yielding to sol's supremacy. But 'hold your horses stars, I see you moon.'

You grab the moon in the same manner and drag it on top, sunlight fading. You take a star and put it on top of another to make it bigger.

Marvelous playground isn't it?

'Sure is, but something's not right, that reddish star on the edge of that V formation is Aldebaran. There's Betelgeuse so opposite of it should be something called the Pleiades ... right ... here. Like this, see?'

It is true, you are the enlightened one, the messiah of the second renaissance
The flicker of his form ceases and he bows down, bending a knee before you. One by one vague blurs gain concrete form ushering in an exponentially widening field of bowing shadows all around you in perfect formation. But suddenly you feel pain so instant it must be electricity, chaperoning the sun's gradual reemergence;
ccHHHHHerecy! hhthtThe sSecond Messiah iis one of usS. hhthtThere Is nNo Place, nNot Even For hHhalflings Of Your Kind Among US, hhthtThis Travesty Ends Now
, raiding your mind, raising, dilating every nightmare you've ever had and adding new ones. In-between the horrors there's always the leitmotif of physical pain and hunger that makes you gasp for a solution of making it stop, mustering every instinct in your reptilian brain's repertoire but it keeps on frying your circuits and the desperation drives you insane. You're just about to call yourself quits when your marks slowly gain orange luminescence like heated metal, absorbing some of the shake-inducing shock intensity and alleviating your fear, a brief respite for you to regain lucidity, and fly, by dragging the landscape downward, away.

It doesn't alleviate the pain, on the contrary.. but you want this, you want to fly faster and the more you suffer the faster you become. Your marks have grown the size of a fist and you gain the dystopic insight that once they've covered your entire body you will be stuck here forever but you keep gunning for that increase in speed until the air overloads with light and burst into unfamiliar rulelessness. A place so empty yet connected to everything there ever existed through exactly the right shortcuts to make sense of it all. You can introduce this to the world and vice versa, a place superlatively full of potential, you intuitively realize nobody has been to for a long time, because consequently the world would have been a much better place by now. You say your goodbye, vouching to return with benevolent explorers, as you patiently watch the walls of your perception of the dreamworld melt, and disband the electrifying pain that has weakened to a mere headache ever since you lightboomed. Suddenly, second wind, a wave of excitement surges your body towards a familiar-looking, distant formation.

'At this rate I'll never reach it before I die or wake. Faster, Faster!'

You muster every pain, anxiety and angst you've ever felt, as building blocks to construct higher, more complex, synergized forms of horrors from, and let them loose to haunt you until you see the contour of your body lucifer in luscious indigo. Eureka! This is it. But just as you would've jizzed your pants, if your togs wouldn't have disintegrated 2,5 mi.ly. ago, your momentum abates as something is interdicting you from traversing the last couple of k.ly, left to stare at baffling beauty like a kid seeing a videogame for the first time through the vitrine of an arcade.

Don't let him in
Stfu, look at that delicious aura
Godfuck your hamophobia
he's the real deal
Fuck it, Show me how bat you want this and I'll make you, ace

Hate starts boiling and you realize what the shadowmarks, that have all but enveloped you completely are for. You unleash all of the hate stored within them and set the wall ablaze. You focus it like a blowtorch and gradually cut through while pressing full-acceleration-power against it. BAM! Wonderfully climactic penetration. You put up a good fight against the guards but the electricity is back and it takes you apart. You shed a tear, and let it happen.

With faded memories of a painful, persistent cramp in your neck, all but gluing your ear to your shoulder, having made everyone around you uncomfortable with clumsy elucubrations as to how this is a mild problem you can deal with, suggesting they should just enjoy the lecture, alerting the whites, having enjoyed the trip and the sedatives, having been carried to the bathroom and washed while overhearing the obscene shouts and cries of a person strapped to his, in the adjacent room, you wake up in one of your room's 13 beds with a limp tongue.

Welcome to the psych ward. You've always wanted to see the inside of one of these haven't you?
:D
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Lynch: VC#1.07
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (0)

Malakittens*(0)

Radja (0)

Scorpious (
)
Atum, Banakai, shaddowez, Lalendra, catboi, Malakittens, Maxous
elusive (0)

Bellaphant (0)

shaddowez (1)
superbowl9
catboi (1)
Scorpious
Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (2)
elusive, Radja
Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- GrayFoxxxx, Bellaphant,

LYNCH

*=prod
Scorpious was lynched on Day 1. He was a
Mafia Voyeur

What a mindfucking nightmare to be awakened from in the middle of the night by a text notification.

Bat Masterson was Pula's very own aspie Mark Zuckerberg 2.0. He founded the Altruist Bats Club social network.

When he was 5 years old Bat taught himself echolocation during a power outage by smacking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, thereby producing a clicking sound and listening for the variation of its echo. He kept exercising it, alienating himself from his schoolmates, some of which sometimes bullied him by rhythmically tapping his protruded ears with their fingers in rapid succession.

When NJ joined his class Bat ceased to be the fastest runner, the only respect-earning atu he had, but NJ envied him for being able to run at full speed with his eyes closed and they quickly became friends until NJ claimed to have kissed the angel-faced girl Bat was stalking, desperately trying to win affection from, even thinking about offering himself to become her slave, and told him she was nothing special.

Witnessing the advent of smartphones Bat realized that the time had come for him to learn coding, but it was tedious and he couldn't do it without help. Eventually he managed to code an app for playing voice forum mafia he called Subaru VFM, an homage to the pleiades in an attempt to get the car company he liked so much to sponsor it but wound up re-branding it Woof instead.

A smarter marketing strategy that did pay off was to encourage the production of satirical voice-commercial sketches à la GTA Radio but community-made, that mimicked real adds until those started accumulating. Once paid adds were abundant he set the probability of a sketch to appear on a player's virtual answering machine to 33%.

Woof VFM featured among other functionalities a compact 3d representation of the index of posts, rendering it clearly discernible which input was a response to which segment of the other, in a practical and visually attractive (reminiscent of star constellations) design. Bat saw its potential outside the game and launched a sister app called Ether and successfully lured forumites from reddit, 4chan etc. in part because they liked how easy it was to use soundboards instead of smileys, a cappella and jam to each other's audioposts and use effects like movie-trailer voice or spooky reverse-reverb, which were unlockable in Woof only through achievements while playing ranked games (3 games played at the same time with identical open setup and the same players out of which only an uninformed couple would be faced-off and ranked). His 3rd app was the prototype for ABC and caught the attention of the council.

A hidden functionality which very few people knew about, inherent in all of Bat's apps was the abuse of the mobile device running it as a sonar, emitting ultrasound frequencies, subsequently capturing and sending them to a hub to which only Bat had access.

It was nearly impossible for him to remain sufficiently focused to evaluate the complex data by ear while in a waking state, so he began working on a program that could do it for him but he reached the end of his funds and wherewithal. Until winning Womb Mafia games or accumulating Karma otherwise, he had to continue doing it while lucid-dreaming.

In his most demiurgic one's he solidified the blueprint for a prototype recon drone he called 'Robat', in his most unsettling one he witnessed
NJ
die.
NJ's phone's heart frequency monitor picked up his cardiac arrest and sent a set of texts to the council members and instructions for a forum mafia game to the Commodore. He tried to trick Bat into gambling his soul with this text:
NakedJogger wrote:I'm on to you. The time has come to play for royal privilege, double or nothing, considering who won last time :) if you loose you loose everything, and become my jester for all eternity. Sounds
fun
right?

PS: As you might have noticed, the curse on your dopamine procurement has been lifted until then :cool:

Night 1 ends in
(expired on 2015-08-22 00:00:00) (August 22nd 0:00 UTC)
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:29 am, edited 12 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Don't worry, you're probably not crazy, we have tourists come in here all the time after they've been to the Womb

'Wheeezz ma budgeeerigaah sSSSaaiibooGu?'

Perhaps I spoke too soon. JK, Kinga and I were fiddling with the idea of making these, too ease the transition period for project Dictator Liquidator

Gosu comes flying through the window, assuming his position on your shoulder.

More on that later and I'll be happy to hear your feedback regarding reception and whatnot, but for now you've got a mafia game to attend to with much on the line. Also, this is Chobo, the german shepherd puppy you'll be taking care of for a couple of days, to prove that your trip hasn't damaged your coconut. See you later, ocigater.

'Dictator Liquidator?'

Gosu suggests a relevant local podcast, just now updated with a new episode. You're still dizzy and the caster's voice seems wobbly and distorted at first.
Normalizing towards the end
the adjacent lullaby is about to doze you off when the rest of the posse returns, handing you a VFM smartphone and feeding your budgie the codes for you to browse through and listen to the progress of the game, and start playing. Day1 ends with the creator of the Commodore AI's avatar getting lynched. It is now Night 1 and there's a storm raging outside.
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

It was called 'the ABCs of Swarm Intelligence' because a) members could anonymously post something they needed help with and whoever was eligible and willing to provide it would make contact, do the deed and collect karma points. The system prioritized higher degree altruists in the decision-making hierarchy regarding communist funds (membership fees, joint economic ventures under the ABC umbrella and other); b) it served as a framework to develop true artificial intelligence using human interaction as basis for an evolutionary matrix control square (EMC2), still in its baby steps but capable of hosting a forum mafia game, even coming up with decent-grade original flavor.

A substantial part of operation Democratic Dictator was to prepare ABC to channel public opinion, resource, vitality and implication and serve as a direct link to executive, legislative and judicial power as well as allocation of resources. Research, education, project planning and development, foreign policy etc., the council hoped to one day achieve pure democracy by forcing everything that was of interest to the public of Pula to be available to every citizen via anonymous, intuitive interaction with the portal. The agents of execution, the dictators however needed to expose themselves completely, in order for nothing to remain hidden from-, and incomprehensible to or unsupervisable by the public.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

A mafia game is a good occasion for gaters to hydra and collaborate to get to know each other. Once 9 heads were locked in, Commodore automatically closed sign-ups for the slot, communicating the passwords and signing up for the game as 9ubaru. Fourface's Nuthouse Mafia required the persistent physical presence of the players throughout the entire game, so they organized shifts in order for a head to represent the slot at all times.

ocigate a.k.a. Rick Gates is a communist gateway to the internet (Our Communist Internet Gateway), consisting of a set of accounts on various online portals like google, facebook, deviantart, imdbpro etc. It's a service owned, administrated and proliferated by anyone who knows the passwords, some of which where stenciled on walls in various squares for every Pulan to see, which meant anyone could delete everything at any time but doesn't because that would be retarded.

Contributors either made new accounts or merged theirs by publishing the password, which lead to the online asset net-worth to grow to over 5k dollars/month ranging from pornsites to libraries, and ~ 90k worth of server hardware, software and all kinds of other useful and fun stuff, like a poster printing machine. There isn't much out there that Pulans don't have VIP access to via ocigate, and recently new service providers consider sending formal invitations to Mr. Gates as part of their marketing strategy.

A newspaper, a radio station and multiple streams are dedicated to documenting and keeping track of developments that concern users. What started out as a semi-joke wound up as semi-professional ultimate frisbee, footsal, beasal, ciuma verde (green plague) and e-sports teams managed by Rick Gates. Ciuma Verde is a chaotic, fun, original game with simple mechanics reminiscent of a shiver of feasting sharks: try to catch a green bouncy ball before someone else does and then throw it. It was ambiguous who's ball it was, who threw it first, who named it and where the relic of their childhood wound up but it was someone in NJ's 6th or 7th grade class since they were the ones playing with it during recess.

Realistic plans, the realization of which is in progress are for book and music publishing, a clothing line, a gaming studio and a Zeppelin while a flashmob, cashmob or flash drama (whereby 2 or more strangers or loosely acquainted gaters meet up in a fairly crowded place, perform a premeditated action of theatrical character and then split) is always around the corner.

A bunch of people keep track of the council's endeavors and offer resources, a hand, advice and constructive feedback, complementing the ABC.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In second grade NJ found out that his classmate Gloria was the second fastest sprinter of the 4-grade school and fell in love with her.

After challenging everyone who looked able to compete with him he knew for a fact that nobody, not even from the older generations ever came as close to coming close to outrun him as she did.

She was the most beautiful, graceful and noble girl he had ever seen, and if she'd spend as much time running as he did she'd probably be faster and that made him crazy enough about her to visualize her face in the sky every time he looked out the window.

The hardest part about moving away was never to hear from her again until fate rostered them into a game of voice forum mafia together.

Words arousing a conversation, telling a story of how Gloria had dyed her noon-sun colored hair irony-shit brown and changed styles from a fresh pony tail to a dull curtain-like appearance during med school - to reduce the amount of superficial encounters with people devoid of substance who couldn't have helped but insult her intelligence with pesky flirts otherwise - were unnecessary, as they would've paled in comparison with regard to communication effectiveness, relevance and class to the flash synchronization that occurred effortlessly the instant the two soulmates met face to face, yielded to a less loquacious 'you haven't changed one bit' instead; the second worthiest use of his lips, tongue and breath to be manifested in this supreme moment; in favor of it was the property of conveying that he understood her uniqueness since let's face it.. there are billions of brunettes who'd dye their hair blond for a million bad reasons but only the Gloria he knew and loved would do the opposite for the superlatively correct one.. he could've kissed her; the only thing questionable being whether this ragged world deserved, had any kind of merit to cover the event of 2 individuals of the highest caliber being in the same place at the same time once more.

Blasé, as if a routine exercise of their natural prerogative their decision, so unambiguous a gesture that it would only kid itself if it interpreted it deviant from a humiliating no: they had enough of carrying the world.
Maintaining conspiratory eye contact they shed their garbs and went for a run.

GrayFoxxxx the
Vanilla Townie
and shaddowez the
Town Doctor
were offed on Night 1. It is now Day 2 for
(expired on 2015-08-30 00:00:00) (August 30th)
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.01
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (0)

Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

elusive (3)
Malakittens, superbowl9, catboi
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- Banakai, Radja, elusive, Bellaphant, Lalendra, Maxous

#386-#412: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06

*=prod

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.02
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (0)

Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

elusive (5)
Malakittens, superbowl9, catboi, Maxous, Lalendra
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- Banakai, Radja, elusive, Bellaphant

#386-#437: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06

*=prod

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.03
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai*(0)

Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

elusive (5)
superbowl9, catboi, Maxous, Lalendra, Bellaphant
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- Malakittens, Banakai, Radja, elusive, Bellaphant

#386-#461: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06

*=prod

Replacing Banakai; deadline frozen at 5 days 3 hours
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

St Constantine the Hermit replaces Banakai
Deadline is (expired on 2015-08-30 08:26:07)
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Firebringer replaces elusive. New compensatory deadline is in (expired on 2015-09-01 00:00:00) (September 1st 00:00 UTC)
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

(expired on 2015-09-01 00:00:00) (September 1st 00:00 UTC)
VC#2.04
superbowl9 (0)

St Constantine the Hermit (1)
Firebringer
Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Firebringer (4)
superbowl9, Maxous, Lalendra, Bellaphant
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (2)
Radja, St Constantine the Hermit
Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- catboi, Malakittens

#386-#502: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06 04-10 02-10 06-02

*=prod

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.05
superbowl9 (0)

St Constantine the Hermit (3)
Firebringer, superbowl9, Malakittens
Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Firebringer (3)
Maxous, Lalendra, Bellaphant
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (2)
Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- catboi

#386-#525: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06 04-10 02-10 06-02 03-11 01-02 03-02

*=prod

Correction: Inversion Malakittens & superbowl9
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.06
superbowl9 (0)

St Constantine the Hermit*(4)
Firebringer, superbowl9, Malakittens, Bellaphant
Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Firebringer (2)
Maxous, Lalendra,
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (2)
Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- catboi

#386-#554: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06 04-10 02-10 06-02 03-11 01-02 03-02 07-02

*=prod

St Constantine the Hermit has 2 prods left till he goes marching out
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VC#2.07
superbowl9 (0)

St Constantine the Hermit*(5)
Firebringer, superbowl9, Malakittens, Bellaphant, Radja
Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Firebringer (2)
Maxous, Lalendra,
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (1)
St Constantine the Hermit
Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- catboi

#386-#575: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06 04-10 02-10 06-02 03-11 01-02 03-02 07-02 04-02

*=prod

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

LYNCH! = VC#2.07 + Maxous Hammer
(11-02)

St Constantine the Hermit was lynched on Day 2. He was a
Mafia Goon

Spoiler: Screen in-tandem quasi entertainment cardinal node (r~0.94)

Elusive Relevance:
Lor
|
Fra
|
Kik
|
Sat
|
Ham
|
!
(former: Mot)translation synergy => r+unknown but overtake-sufficient, apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Wor
d

Outrage: hhwwWW
WTF
happened to
DRA'man
's
soundcloud?
?
?
chHmMM
M
ATerial for upcoming flip flavor required
:dead: :?:
|
:doc: :(
|
:facepalm:

Relevant Breaking News (r ~0.3 | Subject: Welcome Home
!Righteous
Asylum
/
Enlightenment
Seekers) suspected. Get Informed?

Salomon "Hameleon" Fly a.k.a FourFace ([4 = shi: japanese for 4 / death / Mr. / art / poem]face, i.e. does / makes in Romanian), Pula's virtual undertaker and radio dj of 4 frequencies called Funeral Furnishers FM, would introduce himself as "an instance of a holo-space-time traveling hydragod slot - playing in/modding the of Mafia played by the 13 civilizations the superimposed halo streams (a.k.a. dark energy) of which, transfused by the stars form the (light) matter of the Milky Way Galaxy, solar system and more importantly Earth = their common language, battlefield for relevance, source of inspiration for peace, diplomacy, prosperity, innovation and prospect for higher forms of existence - engaged in a -like dynamic with the other instances of itself.

A loathed parasite at first it formed a complex bond with its host: living matter, striking a deal so to speak to only feast as predominantly as possible on the minus variants and obsoletion they (existence) produced thereby strengthening the niche of themselves that is most awesome (heaven / Valhalla) by rerouting nutrition to it from its stupidity (hell / Hel).

In order to do that it had to understand its medium and the limitations of existence to thrive in it. Thus, in time's evolutionary cradle, it helped manifest all that ever was and is by prioritization over all that never came to be or failed/will fail to complete / completed its beneficial function and who's energy would now be more constructive elsewhere; its essence scattered throughout Earth's living creatures and now fractaled in the psyche, art and tools of sapient hamo. This is how existence managed to condition itself to use time as a resource, gaining a dimension, assimilating and now evaluation all the possibilities that came with this level-up, using godlogic.

Sapient logic (not godlogic) dictates that the entity an instance of which FourFace identifies himself with is of a timeloopy nature, how else could it have known how to and mold living energy in tune with prosperity? Which means that man or whatever living or artificial being shall engineer the highest forms of existence in the future will seek and succeed to replicate its original nature and let it consume itself, and reemerge from the cycle which discarded existence goes through, with gained intelligence on how to bring about solutions to further existence by overwriting the relevant permissions to unchain particular instances from determinism and enable a window for existence to improve itself.

It is infernally hard for FourFace to muster the patience to lecture mono-sovereign, indivisible, ethereal individuals as their (ethereals') tendency for stupidity repulses them (FF) from empathizing, but they (FF) managed to explain fairly coherently to NJ how godevolution feels like, but the snob was too busy being ashamed to be associated with them and made dismissive (of S) to distance himself from their influence, instead of grasping the wisdom; regardless the silver lining was found even when faced with this brand of abrasiveness, they (NJ + [FF - S])
wound up
wheeling in
their first million by writing (as a hobby) and selling (as a merchant) blasphemous comedy bits (death), investing in washed-out but talented actors by getting them
hooked
on their merchandise and scoring possession of constantly rising percentages on their (actorstars') exponentially increasing net worth
. For every black comedy impact he rerouted karma to deploy a
cleanup agent
, who godlogic-specialized in counteracting, overshadowing or dismantling the mess with soulful sincerity,
compromising physical-form awesomeness, resisting its
!
allure
(unknown whether consciously or unconsciously | to be rectified on judgement day with regard to highscore legitimacy)
, who's superficial lack-of-flourishness
probably would have excluded him from stardom otherwise; but the hazard was incalculable, as they could only approximate the objective extent of the contagion and most of FF instances aren't infamous for flossing Karma so.. . They (FF) told him (NJ) to pay attention to the evolution of language and meaning-'coincidences' between them, even if the chronology seemingly renders them nonsensical, because the inspiration for the artifices which underlie them contour the back-traceable influence of refreshed godlogic like the information deducible from arctic ice or the rings of a tree, and serves as living testament of God's will per se.
Like for example the German word for shit: Scheisse evolved from the japanese shi-ze, being branded accordingly for the timeloop-proven undesirability which came about to characterize the influence of the behavior it portrays (halfassness / do one's 'best' / passivity / let others be martyrs / do the work superficially). It got extincted while shiz-zo is the ancestor of the now increasingly positive-connotation-gaining term meaning undaunted by death / determination to do it yourself / split / multitask / hydra, the act of thinking revealing itself to be a process of multitasking in tandem with an overarching objective, progressive, aesthetic sense which functions as a selection agent, and an associating- and archiving agent called memory, all done actively not passively by the same dictator
; programmed death (apoptosis) being used . In the sense that multiple neural pathways, the particular constellations of which make up isolated thought constructs get supplied with excitation simultaneously, spawning an internecine competition which if successful results in an optimal fill-out of the shared, limited nurturing medium, i.e. the context resembling the aesthetic image of the characteristics of a purpose suggested by exterior need.

As society improves with every frame so does its culture, crystallizing the influence of the symbiont (which feeds on suboptimality), in itself, and getting closer to the renaissance of its initial and final true form of pure and timeless godlogic, propelling to new heights of existence, .

Salomon's comatose physical form is stationed in Ham, in the French town's Womb catacombs, managing business there as well as in Pula mostly through lucid-dream interaction with Commodore but know him for the unique service he provides, the sign says: "
Cum meditate with me and I'll reveal your ancestral heritage. Meet me at the border where 2 become 1
." They say that as opposed to his twin sister who stopped auditing herself in lucid dreams when she reached the moment of her conception, Hameleon went all the way down the evolution chain to the hydra-, paramecium-, slime-mold, and tardigrade-common ancestor and beyond, successfully removing the aberration that resulted from the engram known as the original sin, gaining a unique all-around but more relevantly anthropological vantage point which he figured superlatively qualifies and entitles him to be judge, jury, executioner and mourner in questions of life-legitimacy evaluation and minus-variant termination. Operation Democratic Dictator circumvented this, discarded his talents and prophesied a clean slate regardless of ancestral karma-background. Plus, coma =/=> naked jogging.
©0.(9)+

Night 2 ends in
(expired on 2015-09-02 00:00:00) (September 2nd 0:00 UTC)
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:08 am, edited 19 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Spoiler: satsujin

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Spoiler: Certified Alt EBWOP

©0.(9)+
Makes more rew sense (r 1.84)

Oh, mmmkay

Unbeknownst to you the all-throughout inanimately
!
(previous: laying) ex unknown)
lying person
!
(previous: who's) ex unknown)
whose presence you barely noticed in the Nuthouse Room twitches for the first in a long time.

You are back at the Womb following your
!
reemergence
from the hospital, telestrolling aimlessly through Pula all day, sleepless, and more fatigued than ever. You keep an eye out for the waitress but after a grudging 44 minutes you spend staring numbly at the planetarium projection which quasi lost quite a bit of its color palette, while listening to the broadcast, the in-tandem and its subsequent automated playlist, you realize nobody is coming to pro-actively ask you for your poison, which seems kind of
!
?
ghosti
ș

Commodore recognized you instantly and asked:
Would you like to screen the first video (q 0.1 ; 0.44) and final broadcast of Funeral Furnishers FM?

In-tandem++ entertainment (relevance factor unknown | enter value) suspected[/b][/color]

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Atum, the Town Even-Night Vig and Radja, the VT were offed N2. It is now D3. You have ~8 days till deadline. Flavor*Present & Premed & Inter = ENL: Chrome Sparks |&/&X Young Verbal Kint

Upichi: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 149AAJqYHR

Updeux:https://play.google.com/store/music/alb ... goeserl55a

Updrei: I'm the Firestarter twisted firestarter. You`re the firestarter

UpFf: Something indigor Alt

UpQ:

Code: Select all

[reverse][quote=NA][u]Nvm; Mobile Modding is a Blast. 

I'd really appreciate your collaboration with votecounts though. Or help me persuade ergo or mastin to lend a finger pl0x[/u][/quote][/reverse]

UpS:

[reverse]http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/ja-rule-net-worth/[/reverse][code]

Up|: ReQ | Ez Undo feature on this CGI [4] {former: [q]; ex -inf} NKor Galaxy Ace[/4]
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Requesting back privileges for NakedJogger.

Cardinal Flavor Node (r~2☆☆♡) voidlost due to insufficient focus | hardware | context emulation | mattimanageshizcommotroll combat instruments | Lory synergy. Etc. You fucking took away my edit privilege at an infernally bad time bro. Holy shit the workd will never know/understand how close I was to immortality. Fuck this shit V/LA 13 days??! YOU'RE ABBRASSIVE! The flavor was rightrous beyondcRther's wildedt dreams. You have 7 days tovrestitute NakedJogger with full control and remove youself from this game. Consider this a PM from a special someone who is righteously gunning for your job.

Nvm. Rebooting, Salvaging, Anlayzing Dump,

[[code]<|3I=Bastard Flavor[code]]
placeholder

[BF]

Awaiting partial {as much as I managed to maintain synergy forx2 delete}.(closure)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”