Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

Oh btw for reference, i tend to always sign my posts, dunno if notty will sign his, but if not something not signed = notty unless I state otherwise (usually in the form of quoting the post and signing it)

~Sakura
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 67, Thor665 wrote:
In post 64, Thor665 wrote:You asked me to clarify if I town read someone after I stated I town read them.
Then you get miffed that I'm asking you to explain something that can't be made any simplier.
But if *I* got miffed at you it was scummy.

Hypocrisy?
This feels like hypocrisy.
How is it not?

In post 66, farside22 wrote:Leaning town with dav.
Thor what is your issue about dav?

Lack of scumhunting and voting someone I thought was town - though not in that order.

Why do you lean town on him?

I see someone trying to understand your point and I see his frustrations about your town read. I can see why he thought it was quick and questionable.
What do you think of haca following you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:58 am

In post 74, Concrete Angels wrote:However, she claims to be sheeping Thor, but at the same time she is attacking davsto and coming up with reasons to scumread him, while massaging Thor's ego and buddying him. Now, I don't know about you, but the reasoning usually comes BEFORE the vote/scumread, not after.

I sheeped Thor because i wanted an RVS wagon going.
Davsto's play afterwards only has increased my suspicion on him.

I don't know about you but usually when you're voting a player means you think they are scum and engage with them to either strengthen or weaken that read.
Also yeah, we haven't played in a while, but i'm more confident nowadays.

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:00 am

In post 74, Concrete Angels wrote:I'm honestly just waiting to get with MS because he has more experience with her and notscience.

Although i'd like to think you're town for this, i don't see why scum you wouldn't want to just aggro on me, and instead decided to consult with your other head who has more experience with the more recent me.

~Sakura
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

In post 77, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:you think they are scum and engage with them to either strengthen or weaken that read.

Ok. I don't.

I don't vote first, and then ask questions. I ask questions and then vote.

p-edit: I don't even know what you're trying to say there.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 74, Concrete Angels wrote:
In post 73, Ankamius wrote:
In post 59, Concrete Angels wrote:I actually like his responses to Sakura at the moment.

In contrast, I don't like Sakura.

ETL

Can you go into this please?

It's been a while since I've played with Sakura, but my general impression was that she sheeps a lot because she has no confidence in her own reads. When she did it here, I didn't say anything about it for that reason.

However, she claims to be sheeping Thor, but at the same time she is attacking davsto and coming up with reasons to scumread him, while massaging Thor's ego and buddying him. Now, I don't know about you, but the reasoning usually comes BEFORE the vote/scumread, not after.

So... it looks pretty bad and I'm honestly just waiting to get with MS because he has more experience with her and notscience.

eh, I've mostly been seeing more town than scum markers so far, although a lot of the scum markers I'd expect her to make are more long term from what I can tell.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, so this is a playstyle clash.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 am

In post 79, Concrete Angels wrote:
In post 77, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:you think they are scum and engage with them to either strengthen or weaken that read.

Ok. I don't.

I don't vote first, and then ask questions. I ask questions and then vote.

So basically it's a playstyle difference then.

Basically my impression is that if you were scum you wouldn't mind just going aggro on me if you have suspicions on me, but you wanting to talk with your other head makes me think you're actually wanting an opinion from someone that knows your alignment beforehand, so i think you're probably town.

~Sakura
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:06 am

In post 81, Ankamius wrote:Oh, so this is a playstyle clash.

No. I know her playstyle. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant.

The attacking despite supposedly "sheeping" and unwarranted buddying of Thor is what is scummy. That's not a playstyle thing. That's a serious contradiction.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 78, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 74, Concrete Angels wrote:I'm honestly just waiting to get with MS because he has more experience with her and notscience.

Although i'd like to think you're town for this, i don't see why scum you wouldn't want to just aggro on me, and instead decided to consult with your other head who has more experience with the more recent me.

~Sakura

This post seems off. It starts off with an "although", implying that there is going to be a negative counter to the good point, but there isn't one.

It comes across that Sakura originally wanted to make a negative point but then realised she couldn't, so she just made it a positive point and forgot to edit out the remnants.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 am

Thor didn't even explain his read on davsto before she tried to turn everything he said into something scummy. In the end, he came out looking way more town than she did.

In my mind, if you really trust another player's skill to read a person better than yourself enough to sheep them, wouldn't you want to find out what they are seeing? She hasn't interacted with him at all. Instead, she's commented peripherally about how he's town and that's why she's sheeping him.

There's zero concern from her about Thor's stance or alignment at all. That's pretty incongruent.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cataphant »

the cataphant is quite a marvelous beast! Makes but one sound and manages to get like 10 mentions! SQUAWK

It's a hydra of Bella and hiplop that didn't even claim which head had posted (though my guess would be hiplop) - I am not claiming deep meta insight into either of them and it would be weird of me to be able to extract a meta tell from that.

We won't be posting heads! We are one strong beast! (I think) explain your guess?
Because of the way he voted you, i know RVS wagons are a great way to get started and get out of RVS and i saw that as town motivated.

~Sakura

P-Edit: Yeah, I agree with Thor, why you have an issue with my townread on him and not an issue with his townread on Cataphant?
P-Edit2: That's an explanation? I disagree about that. He only said his thread came because of something thread related, never said what the thread specifically came from.

VOTE: sakura

her questioning is weirdly aggressive and doesn't seem to be from a town mindset
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 am

In post 84, Davsto wrote:This post seems off. It starts off with an "although", implying that there is going to be a negative counter to the good point, but there isn't one.

It comes across that Sakura originally wanted to make a negative point but then realised she couldn't, so she just made it a positive point and forgot to edit out the remnants.

This post seems like reaching for a reason to scumread me

~Sakura
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 am

I am townreading Thor.

p-edit: re: cat's post - "weirdly aggressive". Exactly.

Also please don't do the sqwauk thing. It gives me horrible flashbacks of Dark Age.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 am

In post 85, Concrete Angels wrote:There's zero concern from her about Thor's stance or alignment at all. That's pretty incongruent.

Do you usually have concerns on people you're townreading?
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:15 am

In post 89, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 85, Concrete Angels wrote:There's zero concern from her about Thor's stance or alignment at all. That's pretty incongruent.

~Sakura
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:16 am

On page 1 or 2.... uh... yes. First of all, at the time you "sheeped", there was no reason to be townreading Thor. It was clearly an arbitrary selection. Secondly, are you so sure about your townread on him that you would not question it at all and follow him blindly?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 am

In post 22, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Davsto

Also, slight town read and slight silly read on Cataphant.

In post 25, Thor665 wrote:
In post 23, Concrete Angels wrote:
In post 22, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Davsto

Also, slight town read and slight silly read on Cataphant.

slight town read on cataphant?

Yes, I have a slight town read on him.

Why, do you have a scumread on him and are annoyed that someone is getting the opposite read?
I don't get your issue, and you're not really asking a question here, so...?

These were literally the only posts Thor made before you "sheeped". What is town about them?
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 am

In post 91, Concrete Angels wrote:

On page 1 or 2.... uh... yes. First of all, at the time you "sheeped", there was no reason to be townreading Thor. It was clearly an arbitrary selection. Secondly, are you so sure about your townread on him that you would not question it at all and follow him blindly?

Not really, Thor's posting afterward has been increasing the townread, i haven't seen a reason to question him yet, except in the one post I quoted, which im still awaiting an answer for

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:18 am

I already answered that question before:
In post 53, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 50, Davsto wrote:You have a townread on someone who has made only 7 posts? Elaborate.

Because of the way he voted you, i know RVS wagons are a great way to get started and get out of RVS and i saw that as town motivated.

~Sakura
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 69, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Considering he asked you why you think they are town, have you considered that maybe he doesn't think they're town?

That has no bearing in any way, shape, or form to my read.
Of course he either does, or will claim, to not town read them - it doesn't matter.

In post 76, farside22 wrote:I see someone trying to understand your point and I see his frustrations about your town read. I can see why he thought it was quick and questionable.

You do?
The only reason he tried to understand me was I pointed out that he was unevenly applying an issue to Sakura and not to me or himself. It was only then that he seemed to give a hang for understanding me, and I don't really get frustration from him either.

I can agree it could be read a squick and questionable - would have felt better if that had been his first read though...also, not really buying into caring about a quick and questionable town read on Day 1.

Can you back up this thought of yours?
It feels very weak.

In post 76, farside22 wrote:What do you think of haca following you?

That it is in line with my general expectations of her - does it seem out of line for her play in your opinion?

In post 88, Concrete Angels wrote:I am townreading Thor.

Why?
Your only reason to seems to be based off a scum read of Sakura.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: hecatia lapislageurhsffnskjnda

we were a bad cataphant and accidently voted for half of a person!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Cataphant »

I like concrete rn not just because of him agreeing with me(squawk?)

thor is questionable but I trust him b/c big scary thunder god! Also hes a good guy either alignment, and seems to be actually looking for answers!
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:28 am

In post 95, Thor665 wrote:Why?
Your only reason to seems to be based off a scum read of Sakura.

Nope. I like your questioning of me.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:30 am

In post 93, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 91, Concrete Angels wrote:

Not really, Thor's posting afterward has been increasing the townread, i haven't seen a reason to question him yet, except in the one post I quoted, which im still awaiting an answer for

~Sakura

So again, you made a decision, and then found reasons to justify it after the fact?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”