Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

This is an ego post. I got a new phone so I can actually do stuff on my break again.
Sad part is I have no numbers until tomorrow and it makes me a really sad maLa :(:(
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes fuckers I work for a fucking living get over yourselfs. Really. I mean seriously really. My boss keeps changing my schedule every other week. I can't get used to them. Plus it's the fall. The fall where I get sick because of sinus. And I'm still trying to wait to talk to my hydra partner. Idk check my recent newbie games the last three where I lurked and was town or idk GMs mini where I also lurked. Lurking isn't alignment indicative I can be non lurky as scum.

Anyways I'm onto my next two days of 8 hr shifts of hell thanks to this hurricane
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm trying to find the time but when I did the power got knocked out. Sala made me not trust my initial scum read on Titus because of all the defending.

Also tso go see how many large games I joined in the last three months. I usually don't because I don't have the time, but with hydras I might have half a chance.

We're being pushed because scum knows we're the easiest mislynch rn. With incorrect meta tells being applied, inactivity etc.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah I had a scum read on Sala. <:

I can't believe Titus made me doubt her scum read on her

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”