Micro 544: A Midnight Sun, Part 2 ~game over~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Suzune »

I'll be back after work sorry.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

@Jin&Mugen:
In regards to Duppin not being the one who doused me in gas? Must be true since he's flipped passive human and because I was definitely doused. I think I'm still good with the Yakko lynch, but your points on Delenn/Titus also kinda hit home for me.

I know I haven't been very active, but I don't feel like I have much to contribute. I'm not any closer at divining the facts of this game than anyone else. If there's something only I can do that'll help us out, please let me know. I really still haven't wrapped my head around the mechanics even, given the invisible flips and ghost messages and stuff. I'd imagine scum have some ghost tapes too; subterfuge from beyond the grave and all that.

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Suzune »

Home in thirty minutes longer read post coming :)
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Suzune »

I'm working from home right now, so I am lurking if you have something to ask me.

Okay, let's run through this again as the game has gotten pretty quiet. There are five people, myself, Edgar, Delenn, Jin and Yakko

One at a time how about. Start with the easy one. Jin is so painfully town that it is hard to deny it. They talk and ramble, share ideas, give theories and everything a townie should do. So honestly, there is little doubt in my mind that they are town. If they are pulling an amazing scum game I tip my hat to them.

Edgar and Delenn-- I feel so suspicious about this pairing. Now I realise they need not be grouped together but however the biggest situation for me involves the weirdness with the dousing and the bucket and all of that strangeness. In my mind, something does not add up. Edgar clearly knew about it on Monday, however it was almost exactly 24 hours later when Delenn and Edgar finished discussing about when it was 24 hours ago. So there is some kind of strange window thing here. The numbers just do not seem to click with me. I don't believe that Kling just did it thoughtlessly therefore, the timing is just odd I guess.

Other then that I have gone through hot and cold phases with Edgar. Early game I thought he had to be scum. As the game progressed though, he proved that he could make townie choices and be more vocal. I then made the assumption that there was no way he could be scum because of the gasoline. However, depending the truth behind that it might have been an awesome act. Otherwise, I have noticed that they have dropped off again as we are trying to make this final important lynch.

On the other hand Delann alone. I am afraid I have never had much of a shine for him this game. He is pushing everything that can get posted, which I used to think was a townie kind of thing in order to get results, however I am realising is much more scummy then I first thought because it traps unwitting townie more often then scum.

Yakko, early game I thought there reading was good and that their posts sounded genuine. However, as the game progressed less and less effort was made into the creation of them. The came less frequently and included less information. So I could see a Yakko scum.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Delenn »

Klingoncelt here.

Titus paraphrased our PM:
In post 717, Delenn wrote:: You have a single bucket of water. You may drench someone at anytime to remove gasoline or if someone is on fyah you can por water on them (only works up to 24 hours after being set on fire, otherwise it will be too late).

It was my idea to lie about the fireproof suit, the idea being to discourage Scum from torching us. We do not have a fireproof suit. Never did.

When EAP said he was doused I was all over the timing for a reason. Now Scum have to PM the mod that they're dousing someone, who then PMs the victim that they have been doused.

He was told at around9am (eastern) on Monday the 16th. 4nxi3ty's last post here before that was at 9:06am(eastern) Sunday the 15th. The PM to douse AEP had to be sent to 4nxi3ty
after
9:06am Sunday.

So - anyone that was offline or V/LA during those 24 hours is innocent, anyone that was online and posting anywhere on the site can be considered a suspect. The bad news is that all of us were around. The time window doesn't help anyone.

Iron Giant said:
1. There are 3 total scum (the role pm said he was xxx aligned with yyy and Zzz)

2. Team scum has 3 cans of gasoline and two matches. They can douse someone in gasoline once every 7 irl days. When a match is lit everyone that has been doused is burned2deth.

3. We took 2 ghost tapes from soren, thus iron giant now has 4 tapes to communicate with after we die and soren has 0

Note Point #2 - They can douse someone once every 7 real-life days.

Iron Giant was burnt beyond recognition on Saturday, the 21st, at 4:10pm eastern.

The 21st minus the 16th isn't 7 real-life days, is it?

Obviously Iron Giant was doused and lit.

The dousing and lighting probably happened in rapid succession, before they had time to say anything.

There's no way that they and Edgar were both doused by Scum, it happened in less than 7 days.

VOTE: Edgar Allan Pro
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: Edgar Allan Pro
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: edgar allan pro
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Kekeke
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

Either someone is bussing or we lost.

~Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

Umm, okay?
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

WP.

I do not why MOHIS did not revive anyone. I suspect an ability thief, but I guess we'll see on flips, if this plays out the way I'm basically sure it will.
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

Tsk, Suz. This is why I'm never trusting you again. I still believe the RL difficulties, but you're too much like me for them to be alignment indicative, and too much like my friend to be trusted on sincerity alone, gosh darn it.

I thought it was Soren/Delenn/MME for the longest time, and I regret screwing it up somewhere along the way. I was thinking Delenn/Edgar pulling a weird gambit, in large part because of the oddities surrounding their timing. Credit to LQ for pushing Suz at the end of Day #1 there. I should have listened to early him before.

I enjoyed the hydra immensely, and while I'll probably play solo more often than not, I definitely want to come back to it again.

Speaking of which, it was actually pretty easy to read the hydras, in my opinion, at least when I was already familiar with the player.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 736, Jin and Mugen wrote:Tsk, Suz. This is why I'm never trusting you again. I still believe the RL difficulties, but you're too much like me for them to be alignment indicative, and too much like my friend to be trusted on sincerity alone, gosh darn it.
I have had a really tough week and a half so just getting beyond that week was important to me.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what these ominous idiot masses—
What these grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous votes en masses
Meant in croaking “I'm town, GG dumbasses.”
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:30 pm

So that makes no sense in actual english, but I'm drunk and fuck you guys.
Suck a shit you idiots.
Why would I lie about something that could be 'disproven' like time?
It's like you want to lose the game idiots.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Oh hey it was Yakko and Suzune and you're dumb and I hate you Titus why do you have to suck so much?
Unless Titus was scum, then I guess, played as expected Yakko and/or Suzune. :P
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:32 pm

It's okay I'm just mad 'cus I wanted Not!Varsoon to feel like he finally got that win with me, but our partnership has been a farce.
I guess our kung-fu was weak.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

"It was that single act of innocence and desperation from Olivia that stopped the lynchings."

"It was her madness that inspired our mercy, brought us pity."

"But that wasn't enough to stop the burnings. Those three made a vow to purge this place at all costs, for their families, in retribution for a daughter dead and desicrated, in fear for two son's future, in redemption for a grand-daughter's love. Their actions eventually caught the forest on fire, creating a world of ash and smoke to choke on while days of the dry sun and yelling had already ruined throats."

"Many took to the lake."

"That foul water appeared to be a source of relief in the insanity."

"Some drank deep regardless. Others dove completely under."

Edgar Allan Pro (3) - Delenn, Suzune, hi im Yakko

Not Voting: Edgar Allan Pro, Jin and Mugen

Lynch Reached!

Edgar Allan Pro was
Marnie Decci
Passive Human

Wrathful Humans Win!!!

(Soren, Suzune, hi im Yakko)

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I can post the rest tomorrow
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

I'd have screwed up on Suzune, possibly, but I can't believe I slipped up on MME. XD

GG scum, grats!

Thanks for the game, mod.
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

In post 744, Jin and Mugen wrote:I'd have screwed up on Suzune, possibly, but
I can't believe I slipped up on MME
. XD

GG scum, grats!

By which I mean that MME was notably scummier than HiY, in my opinion, and I'm sad I screwed that one up so bad by not following up on it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Klingon, lylo rule.

If a player votes another player in lylo and no hammers or votes happen, at least one is scum. Do not move the vote.

#frustrated
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 745, Jin and Mugen wrote:
In post 744, Jin and Mugen wrote:I'd have screwed up on Suzune, possibly, but
I can't believe I slipped up on MME
. XD

GG scum, grats!

By which I mean that MME was notably scummier than HiY, in my opinion, and I'm sad I screwed that one up so bad by not following up on it.

Thanks fam.
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

I'd like the Scum chat if that's ok.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm okay with it. Just have to wait for mod i think. It's mostly me face palming at myself.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”