Micro 553: ETL's Double Day Unlimited (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:12 am

Post by TheLhix »

Confirmed!
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Radiant

She never loved me ;n;
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 16, RadiantCowbells wrote:But... I'm a he.

And I do love you <3

<333333
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:12 am

Post by TheLhix »

Just woke up all. How is everyone?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:27 am

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:28 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 53, TellTaleHeart wrote:I could end the day right here and now.

I hope the power doesn't go to my head...

Power is a son of a bitch. Don't do it my precious child.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:42 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: RC
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 62, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 48, Tere wrote:RC also looks town right now so anyone RVS please unvote k thanks

He's posted 90% "Like me because I'm likeable!" fluff and made a pre-excuse for later scummy play. That's good mafia ground-work right there.

Where/how do you get a town impression?

If it wasnt so early, wouldnt it be cause for scumread and possible lynch? Or even if it is so early, perhaps we should keep watch on them? I am not 100% sure.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:48 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 69, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 63, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 59, Kaboose wrote:Only person I know is town is myself, so I'm voting everyone as they could all be scum for all I know.

Earn my unvote.

You're purposefully making yourself unreadable and making it harder to read others based on how they are willing to vote.

Stop.

I actually liked his reasons for his methodology. Too bad his application of said methodology is sloppy.

Its like an inquisition, but without the clear laws or the manpower to make it happen. So its more like he is wearing a fancy hat and sitting on a stool at the playground declaring people dead.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 72, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 67, TheLhix wrote:
In post 62, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 48, Tere wrote:RC also looks town right now so anyone RVS please unvote k thanks

He's posted 90% "Like me because I'm likeable!" fluff and made a pre-excuse for later scummy play. That's good mafia ground-work right there.

Where/how do you get a town impression?

If it wasnt so early, wouldnt it be cause for scumread and possible lynch? Or even if it is so early, perhaps we should keep watch on them? I am not 100% sure.

Why vote him to L-1 if you're not 100% sure?

Also, is english your first language?

I meant I am not 100% sure of if it means they are scum, but the reasoning is something blatant. Would you say we need to wait or continue onward?,
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Kaboose

Vote: Tere
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Conman
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote all
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:29 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 107, RadiantCowbells wrote:Eh, I don't feel like leaving anymore. Call me scum bluffing if you must.

I'm pretty sure Jestr is scum based off of the rapid change of tone between his posts, if he was scum I'd expect him to have reacted more uniformly.

I'll fill in the blanks more later.

I would honestly say it was probably a moment of town frustration, but idk for sure. Null.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

I don't particularly like the buddy buddy sheeping of Kaboose and Con. They both follow the inquisition and relatively act in a pair, as well much of the criticism to Kaboose's seemingly primary target (RC atm I think) has just been debunked by Tale with flourishing reason. None of that is indicative of alignment, especially this early, as I said, its more or less brash play style or town frustration. (RC has seemed to proved scumhunting and activity, emotion is not a full downfall)
Vote: Kaboose

I want the black sheep dispersed, as their methodology is pretty unhelpful (while I am one not to judge, it does stand for reason that it does sideline analysis) and their criticism in conjunction with others is rather flawed it would seem.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:29 am

Post by TheLhix »

Con is probably town then. The (tbqh, dont mean to be rude) stupid inquisition can stop.
Vote: Wicked
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 122, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 120, TheLhix wrote:Con is probably town then. The (tbqh, dont mean to be rude) stupid inquisition can stop.
Vote: Wicked

What the hell are you referring to by buddying between Con and Kaboose buddying?

Did you or did you not realize that was a hammer?

I answered that. Both of their criticism's were weak, as well as them both starting the "inquisition" as I put it. The vote all was logically and analytically distracting and useless, and them both deciding on it and both working with it and sheeping with eachother as well as the similar criticisms made me feel that they were black sheep and needed to be dispersed. Now we know for sure Con is town and the stupid ass inquisition and all it derails can stop.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:47 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 125, Benevolent Dictator wrote:How the eff do we know for sure Con is town

What are you even SAYING right now?

I am fairly certain I am speaking english.
Okay I will lay it out.
1. They both did the vote all useless bullshit that Khan and many others pointed out. This made me feel like they were black sheep for starters, nothing too bad.
2. They both had very weak criticisms that were debunked by a mixture of RC and Tale.
3. They succeeded in not only proving useless in #1 and #2, but as well proved to derail and be unhelpful (as khan and tere and many others pointed out)
4. With #2 he performed chainsaw vote as RC pointed out.
5. We effectively nullified Con by dispersing the black sheep for the reasons above.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 129, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 124, TheLhix wrote:I answered that. Both of their criticism's were weak, as well as them both starting the "inquisition" as I put it. The vote all was logically and analytically distracting and useless, and them both deciding on it and both working with it and sheeping with eachother as well as the similar criticisms made me feel that they were black sheep and needed to be dispersed. Now we know for sure Con is town and the stupid ass inquisition and all it derails can stop.

So you knew it was a hammer?

Well at first it was a normal vote, then it told me another had voted so I started to think and came up with those reason as to why it should happen. After reading through the previous pages
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 133, ConManMick wrote:Kaboose =/= ConManMick
Your logic is questionable

Unless you are saying that you aren't town, I dont see how it is, given you both had the exact same strategy, criticism, play style, very fucking similar votes, etc.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 135, Tere wrote:
In post 41, ConManMick wrote:VOTE: All
UNVOTE: ConManMick

Boom, guaranteed to have hit scum there

This was only two posts after Kaboose's vote all and does feel like it could be scum swinging on coattails. ConManMick's not getting a free town pass from me.

Having said that, are we all agreed we are dropping the Vote All approach?

I would 100% agree. I wont give Con a full town pass, but I am leaning town for him because of the flip.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Is anyone asking me anything? <-< Sorry. Got side tracked
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 147, TheLhix wrote:Is anyone asking me anything? <-< Sorry. Got side tracked

If it was being asked what I meant, I wrote a step by step analysis of the situation 1-5
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 149, TellTaleHeart wrote:Did you intentionally hammer?

The answer should contain a "yes" or a "no."

Well yeah. I explained that already in pretty clear terms.
In post 130, TheLhix wrote:Well at first it was a normal vote, then it told me another had voted so I started to think and came up with those reason as to why it should happen. After reading through the previous pages

That is a pretty clear answer
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 156, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 124, TheLhix wrote:Now we know for sure Con is town
In post 136, TheLhix wrote:I would 100% agree. I wont give Con a full town pass, but I am leaning town for him because of the flip.
Why the change?

Also, you ignored 87 and 88.

And why are you voting me?

Oh. Didnt notice you saying anything to me.
I am voting because judging by the chat going around, you are the likely candidate up for grabs, and I wish to not only pressure but avoid being in a position to hammer again. (As I think that mightve been a brash choice)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 157, TheLhix wrote:
In post 156, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 136, TheLhix wrote:I would 100% agree. I wont give Con a full town pass, but I am leaning town for him because of the flip.
Why the change?

Also, you ignored 87 and 88.

And why are you voting me?

Oh. Didnt notice you saying anything to me.
I am voting because judging by the chat going around, you are the likely candidate up for grabs, and I wish to not only pressure but avoid being in a position to hammer again. (As I think that mightve been a brash choice)

88 has been answered already
87 I will null RC and even put her as a townlean. At the time I was unsure and couldn't make a definite or objective choice, but as with recent events I have agreed with the logic against and the criticism placed on them. So that was also answered (I answered it a few posts back)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 173, Wickedestjr wrote:
Why the change?

TheLhix wrote:I am voting because judging by the chat going around, you are the likely candidate up for grabs, and I wish to not only pressure but avoid being in a position to hammer again. (As I think that mightve been a brash choice)
Vote: TheLhix
, this is really horrible.

If you're town, you need to figure things out for yourself. The people that you're following are wrong and your easy piggybacking makes you incredibly useless right now. What are you doing to determine my (or anyone's for that matter) alignment? Do you care? Do you even know why I'm getting votes? Why am I the first person to vote for you?

This seems almost like a blatant attempt to remove pressure from yourself and fade away. It
reinforces the already spoken ideas.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 177, TheLhix wrote:
In post 173, Wickedestjr wrote:
Why the change?

TheLhix wrote:I am voting because judging by the chat going around, you are the likely candidate up for grabs, and I wish to not only pressure but avoid being in a position to hammer again. (As I think that mightve been a brash choice)
Vote: TheLhix
, this is really horrible.

If you're town, you need to figure things out for yourself. The people that you're following are wrong and your easy piggybacking makes you incredibly useless right now. What are you doing to determine my (or anyone's for that matter) alignment? Do you care? Do you even know why I'm getting votes? Why am I the first person to vote for you?

This seems almost like a blatant attempt to remove pressure from yourself and fade away. It
reinforces the already spoken ideas.

Also, you asked "Why the change" I said because of the motherfucking flip lmfao.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 180, Wickedestjr wrote:The "motherf-ing flip" happened before both of those posts. So it couldn't have been the reason for your change.

that makes no fucking sense. The reason I am leaning for con (and still sticking with it) is because Kaboose was flipped as town. I wrote several entries on it, and saying it was "before those posts so it doesnt make sense" Its called actions and results influence opinion and though. It tends to be the case in reality.

Also, about my post of it reinforcing your seeming scumminess. I mean it looked like a blatant attempt to avoid the criticism given to you by removing the pressure, sure you explained the vote but what does that make of trying to remove the pressure? Your argument against me was only that I "need to get my shit together"
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 182, TheLhix wrote:
In post 180, Wickedestjr wrote:The "motherf-ing flip" happened before both of those posts. So it couldn't have been the reason for your change.

that makes no fucking sense. The reason I am leaning for con (and still sticking with it) is because Kaboose was flipped as town. I wrote several entries on it, and saying it was "before those posts so it doesnt make sense" Its called actions and results influence opinion and though. It tends to be the case in reality.

Also, about my post of it reinforcing your seeming scumminess. I mean it looked like a blatant attempt to avoid the criticism given to you by removing the pressure, sure you explained the vote but what does that make of trying to remove the pressure? Your argument against me was only that I "need to get my shit together"

Also, the lack of your serious follow through plus this, makes it look like you are going to safe, not productive.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 185, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 182, TheLhix wrote:that makes no fucking sense. The reason I am leaning for con (and still sticking with it) is because Kaboose was flipped as town. I wrote several entries on it, and saying it was "before those posts so it doesnt make sense" Its called actions and results influence opinion and though. It tends to be the case in reality.
It makes no f-ing sense, because you're not even reading my posts. I'm not questioning you for having a town read on Con, I'm wondering why you said you "knew for sure" he was town and then weakened to "leaning town".

TheLhix wrote:Also, about my post of it reinforcing your seeming scumminess. I mean it looked like a blatant attempt to avoid the criticism given to you by removing the pressure, sure you explained the vote but what does that make of trying to remove the pressure? Your argument against me was only that I "need to get my shit together"
I haven't avoided criticism - see 175 and 176, lots of explanation as to why the points against me are bad.

Trying to remove pressure from myself is not a scum tell because it's bad for me to get lynched as town too. Trying to survive is a common trait to both alignments. As town, I need to vote for the people that I suspect, that is what I am doing, and you have no reason to think otherwise.

You "needing to get your s*** together" is actually a pretty good reason to vote you. I think, even given your inexperience, you'd be playing better than this if you were town.

Okay lets go down the huge list as to why you are wrong.
I already explained why I am pretty fucking sure Con is town, based on the flip, it would make since that they were not the black sheep as expected with one proving to be flipped town, it stands by mathematical logic that it is pretty likely the other one is
at least
a townlean. I even pressured con afterwards to attempt and reinforce the idea (Citation: #134)

Also, its apparent you didnt fucking read anything i said but what you wanted with your god damn tunnel vision. I said "sure you explained the vote" (Mind you, your reasoning against everyone was pretty shit but I will debunk that with citations in a minute) in the very fucking post you quoted. As well, your only response to "What does that make of removing the pressure?" in conjunction with your only argument against me in (#186) about (#184) is a random "you need to get your shit together" It makes fucking since as your only response in (176) to Khan about your need for serious follow through was "I dont need a serious follow through though" as if you are exempt from doing shit. It makes it look like you arent assisting and going only for protection. Stop spinning my shit as if it doesnt make since, when it looks like your response to pressuring is "survival" and nothing more, as well your only response to not having a serious follow through was making yourself exempt, it looks like you arent hunting but doing "just enough" or only protecting yourself.

So instead of just telling me how I need to get my shit together how about you make a fucking argument.

Also: My original origins was perC. I also see your post on the "Not trying to be mean" then how about you
Stop belittiling me and actuall attempt to understand what I am saying.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 191, TheLhix wrote:
In post 185, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 182, TheLhix wrote:that makes no fucking sense. The reason I am leaning for con (and still sticking with it) is because Kaboose was flipped as town. I wrote several entries on it, and saying it was "before those posts so it doesnt make sense" Its called actions and results influence opinion and though. It tends to be the case in reality.
It makes no f-ing sense, because you're not even reading my posts. I'm not questioning you for having a town read on Con, I'm wondering why you said you "knew for sure" he was town and then weakened to "leaning town".

TheLhix wrote:Also, about my post of it reinforcing your seeming scumminess. I mean it looked like a blatant attempt to avoid the criticism given to you by removing the pressure, sure you explained the vote but what does that make of trying to remove the pressure? Your argument against me was only that I "need to get my shit together"
I haven't avoided criticism - see 175 and 176, lots of explanation as to why the points against me are bad.

Trying to remove pressure from myself is not a scum tell because it's bad for me to get lynched as town too. Trying to survive is a common trait to both alignments. As town, I need to vote for the people that I suspect, that is what I am doing, and you have no reason to think otherwise.

You "needing to get your s*** together" is actually a pretty good reason to vote you. I think, even given your inexperience, you'd be playing better than this if you were town.

Okay lets go down the huge list as to why you are wrong.
I already explained why I am pretty fucking sure Con is town, based on the flip, it would make since that they were not the black sheep as expected with one proving to be flipped town, it stands by mathematical logic that it is pretty likely the other one is
at least
a townlean. I even pressured con afterwards to attempt and reinforce the idea (Citation: #134)

Also, its apparent you didnt fucking read anything i said but what you wanted with your god damn tunnel vision. I said "sure you explained the vote" (Mind you, your reasoning against everyone was pretty shit but I will debunk that with citations in a minute) in the very fucking post you quoted. As well, your only response to "What does that make of removing the pressure?" in conjunction with your only argument against me in (#186) about (#184) is a random "you need to get your shit together" It makes fucking since as your only response in (176) to Khan about your need for serious follow through was "I dont need a serious follow through though" as if you are exempt from doing shit. It makes it look like you arent assisting and going only for protection. Stop spinning my shit as if it doesnt make since, when it looks like your response to pressuring is "survival" and nothing more, as well your only response to not having a serious follow through was making yourself exempt, it looks like you arent hunting but doing "just enough" or only protecting yourself.

So instead of just telling me how I need to get my shit together how about you make a fucking argument.

Also: My original origins was perC. I also see your post on the "Not trying to be mean" then how about you
Stop belittiling me and actuall attempt to understand what I am saying.

I got more whenever you want it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I want to replace. I am done.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 193, TheLhix wrote:I want to replace. I am done.

No. Nevermind. I will stay. I want to see a response I can debunk further. More belittling. Cmon.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 195, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote: TheLhix

I can see that you're probably town, now.

1. You should stop getting angry about your posts not being read and should, instead, realize that I'm not the only person that struggles to read your posts. Iirc, RC and TTH (the people you're voting with) have both shown that they don't understand everything you say. I'm reading all of your posts, I never skip anything, but your posts don't make sense to me and it really doesn't look like you are answering all of my questions.

2. My goal in this game is not to save myself, but it
is
my goal to vote for the people that I suspect. I suspect you, so I voted you. That's all there is to it.

3. My reasons for voting you were;
-You are voting me just because others are suspecting me. I think you need to be more independent in this game if you are town.
-I'm not sure you even know what the case against me is, because you haven't really talked about it.
-I simply haven't gotten the impression that you are really trying to figure things out. Maybe you are, but I'm having trouble seeing it.

4. You get mad at me for not making an argument, but I at least implied why I was voting you. On the other hand, I don't feel like you have made an argument against me. So how am I supposed to feel about that? I'm not trying to belittle you, I'm really not, I'm just a little bit frustrated because you are voting me without giving reasons why. I haven't felt like you've given me a chance.

I got angry because it seemed as if you were just repeating the same line of reasoning over and over again. I am not sure if my writing style is confusing, but i will try to improve. From my point of view (obviously) everything seemed clear and concise, so I really didnt see how all you were getting from it was some sort of extreme lack of skill or "not having my shit together" As well, I hope in that post I made my argument, if not, my reasoning more clear.

Now back to business. My vote for you as shown, was not to counter your vote for me. While this does answer why you voted for me, and cleared up the emotional upheave, it didn't answer or match the response of how you aren't simply saving yourself. While your word is good on a normal day, as you said, this is a mafia game and we have to get serious. From the citations, it would prove I didnt falsify any of my claims, backtrack or revise.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 201, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 176, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 170, Kublai Khan wrote:I get what you're saying. It's a scum move to point at evidence and note the weirdness of it, but then let a town snap the final piece in place, lead the lynch mob, and ultimately suffer the blame/morale-blow. Like a responsibility-dodge.
Can you explain this in more detail? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I didn’t need a serious follow through. I was just pointing something out that I thought was unusual and RC never defended himself (so how would I follow through even if it was something that seriously bothered me?). Testing the waters is exactly what I was doing, I thought RC was gone, so I was only curious if anyone else read it the same way that I did.

Well, "testing the waters" is what I call it when scum point out something oddly-worded to see if it's potentially mislynch-worthy. I'm haven't trouble with the town motivation of doing such a thing. If you think it's a scumslip, then say so and put a vote. Cushioning it with "bad feeling" feels... calculated.
--
TheLhix is totes scum though.
VOTE: TheLhix

Could you give some reasoning? As I pretty much just spent an entire hour logically evaluating and citing everything.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 203, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 202, TheLhix wrote:Could you give some reasoning? As I pretty much just spent an entire hour logically evaluating and citing everything.

No you didn't. You started from a conclusion and then back-tracked in some justifications.

Did you read #191? I literally mapped out an entire argument for my hunt with full citation
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 205, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 204, TheLhix wrote:
In post 202, TheLhix wrote:Could you give some reasoning? As I pretty much just spent an entire hour logically evaluating and citing everything.

No you didn't. You started from a conclusion and then back-tracked in some justifications.

Did you read #191? I literally mapped out an entire argument for my hunt with full citation

I read it all. None of that is why you voted Wickedestjr. It's all back-logic to fit your conclusion that Wickedestjr was scum. So it's garbage. Why should I care about it?

Let me cite my own damn work then.

Tell me then, what should I do? How is this not a fitting argument against someone I perceived as scum? I cited every source for every conclusion. Tell me, I want a detailed explanation for how this doesnt work. How is this not an argument.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 206, TheLhix wrote:
In post 205, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 204, TheLhix wrote:

I read it all. None of that is why you voted Wickedestjr. It's all back-logic to fit your conclusion that Wickedestjr was scum. So it's garbage. Why should I care about it?

Let me cite my own damn work then.

Tell me then, what should I do? How is this not a fitting argument against someone I perceived as scum? I cited every source for every conclusion. Tell me, I want a detailed explanation for how this doesnt work. How is this not an argument.

Even better: It makes it look like you arent assisting and going only for protection. Stop spinning my shit as if it doesnt make since, when it looks like your response to pressuring is "survival" and nothing more, as well your only response to not having a serious follow through was making yourself exempt, it looks like you arent hunting but doing "just enough" or only protecting yourself. This bit is a reason
to Khan about your need for serious follow through was "I dont need a serious follow through though" as if you are exempt from doing shit. This is a reason
our only response to "What does that make of removing the pressure?" in conjunction with your only argument against me in (#186) about (#184) is a random "you need to get your shit together" This is a reason
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by TheLhix »

To further prove my point, I even cited your own damn post and reasoning as a reason and claim to why it makes since with the argument and claim. I listed every reason why I thought and backed it up.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 209, Kublai Khan wrote:I told you i already read all that. But...

You voted Wickedestjr in post 120. Your reasons for thinking he's scum are all for stuff he's done after that. So they aren't the reasons why you have a scumread on him.

#158 I stated in response that i have agreed with criticisms placed on wicked from others and RC. In this post I not only added more reasons, but backed up my original claims for agreeing with yall and backed up the new claims.

Exact Quote:
In post 158, TheLhix wrote:87 I will null RC and even put her as a townlean. At the time I was unsure and couldn't make a definite or objective choice, but as with recent events I have agreed with the logic against and the criticism placed on them. So that was also answered (I answered it a few posts back)

More:
In post 157, TheLhix wrote:I am voting because judging by the chat going around, you are the likely candidate up for grabs, and I wish to not only pressure but avoid being in a position to hammer again. (As I think that mightve been a brash choice)

Both in response shortly after voting to wicked himself
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Also, I wanna apologize to wicked for the brash aggression
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 215, ProHawk wrote:Wait wait wait.

Wicked wasn't even apart of the speed lynch why are you all lynching him?

Because the speed lynch was resolved between the two "black sheep" so I presume everyone just moved onto bigger fish. and for a more elaborate answers you can look at the last one or two pages as to why pressure is alive and well.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 217, ProHawk wrote:And the "Black Sheep" can't be scum?

I think in 161 I answered why I believed con was most likely a town. Though, if you have any reasons as to why that is probably not the case, I am all ears.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by TheLhix »

191*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by TheLhix »

to answer boths posts:
Essentially, I would say Con is not scum because Kaboose didnt flip scum, as they both seemed to almost pair together in reasoning and actions, as well as the amount of everyone left. It would stand by probability and that first reason that it is likely Con is town. Or at least how I reasoned it (As I said, I am all ears to any other lines of reasoning)

My vote is for pressure because I have unanswered questions doing our dispute, but he was drained and needed to leave for a bit. I'd be fine with a wagon at the moment given its the most comprehensive lead I had, but I am not sure if that is saying much. My reasonings originally and as of current have been fortified from what it was in #157/158 to the current most recent engagement.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Could you explain the Tere-Con team for me a bit further? Not quite seeing it.
Also, for the third thought, what do you think that indicates?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 230, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 215, ProHawk wrote:Wicked wasn't even apart of the speed lynch why are you all lynching him?
While I fully endorse you town reading and agree that this question needs a better answer, why does my lack of a vote on the speed lynch make me a bad target right now?

I went over my earliest posts on why I agreed with a pressure vote on you, and then backed it up during the upheave. Could you answer this:
What can we do under than take your word that it wasnt for survival reasons? There was a decent amount of text evidence and reasoning to point towards it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 232, ProHawk wrote:
In post 230, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 215, ProHawk wrote:Wicked wasn't even apart of the speed lynch why are you all lynching him?
While I fully endorse you town reading and agree that this question needs a better answer, why does my lack of a vote on the speed lynch make me a bad target right now?

Its in scums best interest to speed the game along?

That is a good enough point I suppose. But who would you suggest voting for then? You have suggested con, but do you think of anything else against them or anyone else? As well, what about the unanswered question? (nevermind just saw his new post)

I dont have an issue with those statements, I just wanted them to answer my question about the survival factor.

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by TheLhix »

(the statements were in reference to Wicked's newest post)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:11 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 239, ConManMick wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Kublai

Why are you voting Lhix?

ConMan
, why are
you
voting TTH?

Because this

It seems off. To put this bluntly, I'm seeing it as a sort of a "Look at me being protown, not ending the day!" type post.
I also never mentioned anything about white knighting but TTH pointed it out as a reason I might be voting, which I thought was also interesting.
Also FWIW, I still don't like the "two black sheep" logic for my being town.

I've answered why I used that logic and still am waiting on a better argument. If you think we shouldnt think you are town or have better reasoning as a whole, I would like you to tell me how its flawed.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:31 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 240, TheLhix wrote:
In post 239, ConManMick wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Kublai

Why are you voting Lhix?

ConMan
, why are
you
voting TTH?

Because this

It seems off. To put this bluntly, I'm seeing it as a sort of a "Look at me being protown, not ending the day!" type post.
I also never mentioned anything about white knighting but TTH pointed it out as a reason I might be voting, which I thought was also interesting.
Also FWIW, I still don't like the "two black sheep" logic for my being town.

I've answered why I used that logic and still am waiting on a better argument. If you think we shouldnt think you are town or have better reasoning as a whole, I would like you to tell me how its flawed.

Mind you, the only argument so far against it is Pro's
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:00 am

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote: Wicked

Will have more reads and stuff soon. On my phone

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”