NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also

Feel like my coworkers might think it a little weird to see that post-it on my monitor.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 76, Almost50 wrote:P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.

When a thief is going to break into a bank and steal money, he does so by NOT sounding the alarm first and informing the security guard he is about to break into the bank.

post 78 - Almost50's post is rich in WIFOM, but his willingness to keep his slot under focus is interesting and demonstrates
confidence
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: Helping you out?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by ika »

ok im off to work.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 102, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Helping you out?

Are you scum-claiming?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 81, ika wrote:kiser is not reading good to know

Please do not discredit my posts - if you disagree with one of my observations please explain why.

In post 87, Almost50 wrote:Seriously though; do I really need to explain my RSV vote at all? I mean, you're the second person to ask about this particular vote. How on Earth could it be a "serious" vote back then based on what has been posted up to that point?

Yes, this was precisely my point. Your vote wasn't based on anything from this game. It was based on a pre-game bias (based on factors outside of this game) which you have entered this game with. In my eyes, it was an uncomfortable entrance into RVS (if this makes sense).

In post 92, Almost50 wrote:My golden rule may not be water proof, but it works more often than not, and
I've been stung by lurkers more often than to just ignore them

Ok, this helps me understand your position vs lurkers a bit more.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Almost 50

Jesus, could this be any more scum? Damn

Like, immediately wanting to target lurkers is scummy cuz most people haven't even posted yet and scum like to pick on inactives cuz it looks like scum hunting but gets almost no return pressure

"if I was scum" stuff is overly concerned about appearances and how people approach him

bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 72, ika wrote:

SILVER: any reads yet?

Nothing super solid. Slight town feel for JarJar and xkfyu and slight scum feels on Blackstar and def on Almost 50

You are still null to me so get going.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 95, ika wrote:
In post 84, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Whatcha mean?

silver answered the question earlier.

i am getting ready for work but i wonder if silver would out my scum meta.....

i wait for silver t post more

Well, I won't out anything you've told me in confidence but I will say I don't really like Nero assuming you are town because you've posted. That's just a super lazy townread and you haven't posted enough yet for that.

I will say those that think you lurk as scum and don't do shit should check our hydra scum game. I am not going to assume anything about you based on the fact you've posted.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 97, Almost50 wrote:
@All interested parties:

I'm extending my invitation to you all. IGNORE ME, and find
the real scum
elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
to cast your votes on me. It's better that way.

Let me rephrase this. "Almost is an
idiot scum
. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*

Did you just softclaim third party scum?
Scum idiot/jester?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Almost, I don't understand having a defeatist attitude @ this point. Like what exactly set this off? You had like what, ONE vote on you?

It feels like this a strategy you were planning as soon as you got pressured and u jumped the gun.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 110, Almost50 wrote:If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far.

See, if you understand this then you should also understand what this does if you're town.

If you're town, then being the most obvious lynch target gives scum an easy "out". They can just vote for you and there'd be nothing scummy about it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 109, Keyser Söze wrote:Did you just softclaim third party scum?
Scum idiot/jester?

1- What Jester would CLAIM to be a Jester???
2- Jester isn't even allowed in this setup.

Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include: Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor, Lyncher, or Jester).

I find it quite interesting for you to playing a semi-open setup; yet still don't bother to check the possible/impossible roles. The mod DID provide a link to the Normal Game wiki page, you know.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 109, Keyser Söze wrote:
@All interested parties:

the real scum
elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

idiot scum
. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*

Scum idiot/jester?

Are you 3rd party hunting?
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 108, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 95, ika wrote:

Whatcha mean?

Well, I won't out anything you've told me in confidence but I will say I don't really like Nero assuming you are town because you've posted. That's just a super lazy townread and you haven't posted enough yet for that.
Alright, let's get this thing sorted then.

UNVOTE: JarJarDrinks

VOTE: ika
I will say those that think you lurk as scum and don't do shit should check our hydra scum game. I am not going to assume anything about you based on the fact you've posted.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Oops EBWOP

In post 108, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 95, ika wrote:

Whatcha mean?

Alright, let's get this thing sorted then.

UNVOTE: JarJarDrinks

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 113, Almost50 wrote:I find it quite interesting for you to playing a semi-open setup; yet still don't bother to check the possible/impossible roles. The mod DID provide a link to the Normal Game wiki page, you know.

I do not think your actions were pro-town. If you are town you are working against your WIN-CON. I'm going to factor in your inexperience here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 112, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you're town, then being the most obvious lynch target gives scum an easy "out". They can just vote for you and there'd be nothing scummy about it.

Ok, this is obviously not working. Yes, mate. I do/did understand very well that I've made myself the easy target, and it was a poor attempt to protect the town PRs. Obviously this backfired and you won't look elsewhere eventhough I numerously invited you to put my case aside for a while. Now I see I've become a hindrance myself.

I'm the ONE role you KNOW to have in this setup. I'm the one you can read the exact Role PM I received in this thread w/o me even quoting it (the rule says I cannot quote it anyway).

So you see, while my lynch is still a mislynch it is not a great loss for the town IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS. Lynching a VT is much better than lynching a town PR. *Sigh*

Now, could you PLEASE divert your attention elsewhere for just a few days (real days, that is). If you still cannot find someone to lynch in the next 7-10 days, you're welcome to lynch me.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 109, Keyser Söze wrote:
@All interested parties:

the real scum
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

idiot scum

Scum idiot/jester?

Are you 3rd party hunting?

Re-read the parts I highlighted within Almost50's post and answer your question yourself :giggle:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Back to this.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Almost50 - if you are a VT, never roleclaim early. You narrow the PR pool for scum. VT's should make themselves a target for a night kill not a lynch. That is why your behaviour has been anti-town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 120, SilverWolf wrote:Back to this.

In post 103, ika wrote:ok im off to work.

ika's not at home... :giggle:
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 121, Keyser Söze wrote:@Almost50 -
if
you are a VT, never roleclaim early. You narrow the PR pool for scum. VT's should make themselves a target for a night kill not a lynch. That is why your behaviour has been anti-town.

Anti-town on the surface. I think the chances of him being scum are slimmer than what I previously had in mind. Why would a third party scum do that? Could he be a PR role and lying about being VT in order to lead scum away from trying to kill him? Is he trying to identify scum that might latch onto him?

Regardless of what he intended to do, I wouldn't make assumptions yet; but if push comes to shove and we don't have a good target to lynch, then you sir, are dead meat.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

It wasn't my intention to RC, tbh. I was just preparing myself to be the mislynch of the day if I wasn't scum-reading the lynch target. All I hoped for is for JarJar to take me on my offer and start scumhunting elsewhere, and it would've went fine I suppose. *Shrug*

Anyway, what's done is down, and my offer still stands. I can't help you at night, so I'm only good to back up your decisions with my vote.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”