NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 73, BlackStar wrote:
In post 71, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 55, JarJarDrinks wrote:"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.

I really don't agree giving that yo have already formed opinions of atleast 2 (or 3 if you count IAI) players.

Right. I formed opinions on TWO or THREE players. He's asking for my opinion on EVERYONE ELSE. How could I possibly have an opinion on that many people?

Like I can understand asking about others ON the wagon. But on and OFF the wagon?

I agree with you. I think its weird that people are already asking what you think of everyone.

Weird, or scummy? Would you be willing to vote TheBlueRose based off this?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

@BlackStar: Yet another post that adds nothing about you. By now I'm very wary of you and considering turning my RSV into a serious vote on you.

P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:30 am

Post by BlackStar »

@xkfyu No, its too soon for that. He hasn't posted enough for me to make a judgement about him.

@Almost50 Wary of me based off of one post? Just because I was scum in the last game doesn't mean that I'm automatically scum now too. Also, I like how you ignored the post that
JarJar just made about you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 74, JarJarDrinks wrote:Second, How in the world can it actually be alignment indicative when we have no idea if the inactives are scum?

Exactly. Only I was scum would I know that, right? So.. if I'm scum and the inactives are town I would/should not push on them (knowing they'd flip town) bc then it would cast doubts on me. Still, if I was scum and knew there's scum there I should be waiting a bit more on them to get online, get replaced or -at least- wait for someone else to make a mention of it. It's not in scum-me's best interest to point the fingers on their inactive scum partners this early into the game when we both are not being pressured.

And .. I'm not quite sure how to phrase this ... but I don't feel the need to be given extra town point at this particular time. That is to say I don't mind being suspected just as long as you guys keep an eye open on all interactions going on in the thread.

OK, let me put it this way: Keep me as you "emergency vote candidate" so to speak. Try to find the real scum between the rest of the players, and if everything fails come back and vote me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 77, BlackStar wrote:@Almost50 Wary of me based off of one post? Just because I was scum in the last game doesn't mean that I'm automatically scum now too. Also, I like how you ignored the post that
JarJar just made about you.

You know I'm a slow typist, and I'm going through posts one by one in the order they were posted :wink:

And NO, I'm not assuming you're scum based on you having been scum in our previous game. I'm being wary of you because of the content (or rather lack of) in your posts. You're playing the reflex .. the reaction, but not trying to take the initiative, and THAT worries me. It feels as if you're trying to go on with the flow.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 26, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

He came close to beating the town in our most recent game. If he's a WW he knows how hide it well.

I'd like to know if this was RVS or serious.

In post 27, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: ika

While I agree JarJar sucks as a character, getting ika sorted is priority for me.

Why do you feel the need to announce this to the thread? If ika is scum, why telegraph the fact you will be putting his slot under special scrutiny?

I agree with JarJarDrinks' observation in post 32. Almost50 and SilverWolf have come into this game with a pre-game biased position. I will follow the development of their paranoia.

In post 44, Zulfy wrote:
In post 24, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: I Am Innocent

indeed you are

Chance this is scum being cheeky
VOTE: Lobster

Explain this one to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 am

Post by ika »

kiser is not reading good to know
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 am

Post by BlackStar »

There's nothing to take initiative about yet. We're at the beginning of the fourth page. You're grasping at straws for some reason even though we haven't really gotten into the game yet. And even though you say that you're not just assuming that I'm scum, its clear that you are based off of your posts. After 4 posts you're already worried about how I'm playing. How is that not you assuming that I'm scum?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 54, Xkfyu wrote:Why are you two so interested in getting each other "sorted?"

In post 55, JarJarDrinks wrote:"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.

Yes, this is NOT a question you ask on a RVS wagon :giggle:

VOTE: TheBlueRose
Crime? LAMIST.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 81, ika wrote:kiser is not reading good to know

Whatcha mean?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 82, BlackStar wrote:There's nothing to take initiative about yet. We're at the beginning of the fourth page. You're grasping at straws for some reason even though we haven't really gotten into the game yet. And even though you say that you're not just assuming that I'm scum, its clear that you are based off of your posts. After 4 posts you're already worried about how I'm playing. How is that not you assuming that I'm scum?

OK, so what if I am? Why does it worry you so much for ONE person to be suspicious of you? And w/o a real case, mind you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 57, SilverWolf wrote:We have a hydra and have played together a lot so this is as good a place to start as any.

Can you please give me a brief summary of their scum-meta.

In post 58, Almost50 wrote:I -of course- haven't yet formed an opinion on anyone. However, those who played with me before will know my golden rule: When in doubt; vote an inactive.

How are you supposed to engage an inactive who can't reply/react? :giggle: You may want to rethink that "golden rule" - interactions are everything.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Keyser: A bit of both. I needed a reason to place my RSV, so I checked the players list. I only played before with Snarky, BeBop & BlackStar. Other candidates were Silver(Wolf) & ika (both have wolves in their avatars, so a good reason for an
RSV
vote). I also considered you, but then I'm not sure if we do have mafia in the game to begin with, so quickly dashed you out.

Seriously though; do I really need to explain my RSV vote at all? I mean, you're the second person to ask about this particular vote. How on Earth could it be a "serious" vote back then based on what has been posted up to that point?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:02 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 85, Almost50 wrote:
In post 82, BlackStar wrote:There's nothing to take initiative about yet. We're at the beginning of the fourth page. You're grasping at straws for some reason even though we haven't really gotten into the game yet. And even though you say that you're not just assuming that I'm scum, its clear that you are based off of your posts. After 4 posts you're already worried about how I'm playing. How is that not you assuming that I'm scum?

OK, so what if I am? Why does it worry you so much for ONE person to be suspicious of you? And w/o a real case, mind you.

It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 88, BlackStar wrote:It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that
you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.

He can't BE the actual scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 87, Almost50 wrote:@Keyser: A bit of both. I needed a reason to place my RSV, so I checked the players list. I only played before with Snarky, BeBop & BlackStar. Other candidates were Silver(Wolf) & ika (both have wolves in their avatars, so a good reason for an
RSV
vote). I also considered you, but then I'm not sure if we do have mafia in the game to begin with, so quickly dashed you out.

Seriously though; do I really need to explain my RSV vote at all? I mean, you're the second person to ask about this particular vote. How on Earth could it be a "serious" vote back then based on what has been posted up to that point?

what is this replying to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 90, JarJarDrinks wrote:what is this replying to?

nvrmnd. It's from 3 keysor posts ago.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 86, Keyser Söze wrote:interactions are everything.

Tell that to the list of scum players who used to lurk all over my previous games (on and off MS). The last one made only 2 posts in D1, and -fortunately- got shot by their own teammate (bus driven to the target slot) before the replacement arrived to steer us away from them. My golden rule may not be water proof, but it works more often than not, and I've been stung by lurkers more often than to just ignore them.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 89, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 88, BlackStar wrote:It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that

I'm kind of getting that feeling from him. He mentioned that he was "tunneling me" until I proved that I'm town. There's no need to be solely fixated on one person this early in the game, so he might be thinking that he can somehow find one flawed thing that I say and use it to make the town mislynch me. Or maybe he just really is paranoid haha.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 69, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Actually; it IS alignment indicative (albeit a weak tell) especially in my case. If I was scum and knew there to be one of my associates in an inactive spot I would've -at least- waited a bit longer before I pointed it out. But your explanation makes perfect sense too.

This is pure WIFOM. It is non-alignment indicative you raising attention to the inactive slots.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:12 am

Post by ika »

In post 84, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 81, ika wrote:kiser is not reading good to know

Whatcha mean?

silver answered the question earlier.

i am getting ready for work but i wonder if silver would out my scum meta.....

i wait for silver t post more
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 93, BlackStar wrote:
In post 89, JarJarDrinks wrote:

I'm kind of getting that feeling from him. He mentioned that he was "tunneling me" until I proved that I'm town. There's no need to be solely fixated on one person this early in the game, so he might be thinking that he can somehow find one flawed thing that I say and use it to make the town mislynch me. Or maybe he just really is paranoid haha.

Meh, IDK. It's very scumslip-ish to me. You shouldn't be townreading him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@All interested parties:

I'm extending my invitation to you all. IGNORE ME, and find the real scum elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then YOU ARE VERY WELCOME to cast your votes on me. It's better that way.

Let me rephrase this. "Almost is an idiot scum. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 51, JarJarDrinks wrote:Slight town points for Xkfyu. I like how he responded to Robster trying to get a wagon on me. Scum might worry about how a pile on might look @ this point. He just went "fuck it" and threw a vote down.

Then I don't really like how in the next few posts bebop and bluerose kind of ignore it and try to keep RVS going a bit longer. Bluerose looks a little worse cause bebop @ least acknowledged my wagon.

VOTE: TheBlueRose

In post 53, TheBlueRose wrote:Hadn't given it much though due to leaving for a prior engagement that evening. Other then the ones you have already stated, what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?

I don't like this interaction. Bluerose only asked this question because Jarjar put the pressure on him for ignoring the wagon. And as we already established, it wasn't a good question. Seems like Bluerose was attempting to look more like town.
UNVOTE:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Almost

wtf are u doing?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”