Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 74, Aeronaut wrote:RC, this isn't going to be one of those games where you're allowed to get away with posting naked votes without reasoning. Sorry.

I think Camn is scum but I know that you're scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:56 am

Camn, should I not find it odd and scummy that you are unwilling to engage me here when I'd expect the first thing you'd do as town is to engage me?

It almost feels like you suggested that you be bussed in pregame but your team was on the fence about it so you guys decided that you'd stay away from me while you get your team to pressure me and lock me down.

And that's exactly what Aeronaut feels like he's doing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 72, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 69, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Screw you all I did was state opinions.

In post 71, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Whatever I should be used to it by now.

Look at the freaking post, dude. Do I have to write my thoughts out in plain and simple terms? Are you like not capable of reading something and drawing a correlation between the word "nasty" and "scummy"?

PEdit have you played with him before? I thought he was just being dense, but if you think he's looking for lynchbait at least explain why?

This is kind of an overreation to one vote.

Sorry, but your post just seems to be really generic/fence-sitty to me. All those opinions, and by the end i just felt like you had said what had already been said by a lot of people.

Not an overreaction to a vote, a justified reaction to being misrepped. You don't think you're misrepping me? Then why are you backtracking right now?

Sorry I don't take kindly to being lied about even if it wasn't intentional.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

You seriously went from "has no opinions" to "has opinions only stated by others" Backtrack much?

1. I'm going to have opinions that other people have because we share an alignment and I was V/LA for the first two days of the game.

2. Anyways, please quote every time my opinion has already been stated by someone else and then share your read on that person.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 am

Post by camn »

RC, Why would you expect me to "engage you" in the RVS as town?
Especially in the light of actual scummy people? How would that kind of ego-battle possibly help the town?
You are expecting me to play like you, which is a fallacy.

Besides, you and I already talked about this. I don't need to go after you early. If you are scum, I will beat you in endgame. You will have to nightkill me to avoid that.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 am

In post 79, camn wrote:RC, Why would you expect me to "engage you" in the RVS as town?
Especially in the light of actual scummy people? How would that kind of ego-battle possibly help the town?
You are expecting me to play like you, which is a fallacy.

Besides, you and I already talked about this. I don't need to go after you early. If you are scum, I will beat you in endgame. You will have to nightkill me to avoid that.

Engage =\= fight.

I expect you to talk with me! jeez.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 am

Post by camn »

I'm just hungover!
God!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am

Well, fine.

What do you think about Aeronaut?

The way he's posting really feels like he's not genuinely trying to sort me and is just pressuring me for ulterior motives.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 am

Post by camn »

Ok Let's talk then.

I am honestly a little too dehydrated to have a good read on anyone yet... But I don't like how Aeronaut is all up in my space. I also question how he thinks that he should be protesting your very playstyle. That is scummy. It's the same strategy I used to mislynch Cobolt in that newbie game- and just a variation in policy lynching, but the wrong policy.
Personally, I would be worried about you if you DIDNT have some random lols to you, but that's just what I have seen from you these last couple games.

Different note:
Im Not necessarily saying we gotta do this... But what are your thoughts AGAINST masscliamimg map-abilities? Too much guidance for nightkills?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:31 am

essentially yes.
And yeah, Aeronaut attacking my way of life feels really bad.
It's the kind of thing that you expect is either going to flip scum or IC.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by camn »

Do you know him? Is he familiar with your playstyle? Maybe he is confused.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am

Post by camn »

Though I really hate Aneninens posts way more.

That whole 'now I really think he is joking' things was just SO FORCED and phoney.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am

I know him fairly well.
He absolutely would know better than to think that me making naked votes is a scumtell.
In fact, naked votes should be a towntell for me tbh. Think Aero would know that.

Yeah, Pigeon boy was Pigeon poop. I'd vote him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 am

I just noticed that whole voting Adenine then switching votes in the same post thing from Aero.

Let's agree that was pretty fucking horrible?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:41 am

Post by camn »

Totally horrible. I also am with you in re: Trollie. I think the township was fake. I think Aneninens defense of Trollie was suspect. And Aeronaut as their third?

I strangely am town reading Bulge for his one post. That's gotta be just because I agree with it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:43 am

I'm surprised Bulge hasn't dayvigged me yet.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:47 am

Post by camn »

Orly? Why would that happen?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:49 am

There was a game where he rolled a really fucking OP day SK role and instakilled me because he was salty that I beat him in NY184.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 76, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn, should I not find it odd and scummy that you are unwilling to engage me here when I'd expect the first thing you'd do as town is to engage me?

It almost feels like you suggested that you be bussed in pregame but your team was on the fence about it so you guys decided that you'd stay away from me while you get your team to pressure me and lock me down.

And that's exactly what Aeronaut feels like he's doing.

Genuinely confused; how is voting you bussing from your perspective? That doesn't make sense.

In post 77, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 72, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 69, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Screw you all I did was state opinions.

In post 71, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Whatever I should be used to it by now.

Look at the freaking post, dude. Do I have to write my thoughts out in plain and simple terms? Are you like not capable of reading something and drawing a correlation between the word "nasty" and "scummy"?

PEdit have you played with him before? I thought he was just being dense, but if you think he's looking for lynchbait at least explain why?

This is kind of an overreation to one vote.

Sorry, but your post just seems to be really generic/fence-sitty to me. All those opinions, and by the end i just felt like you had said what had already been said by a lot of people.

Not an overreaction to a vote, a justified reaction to being misrepped. You don't think you're misrepping me? Then why are you backtracking right now?

Sorry I don't take kindly to being lied about even if it wasn't intentional.

Backtracking?

In post 78, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:You seriously went from "has no opinions" to "has opinions only stated by others" Backtrack much?

1. I'm going to have opinions that other people have because we share an alignment and I was V/LA for the first two days of the game.

2. Anyways, please quote every time my opinion has already been stated by someone else and then share your read on that person.

"has no opinions" and "has opinions only stated by others" is the same; I basically said I figured since the things you said in your post were generally playing it safe / the same thing as what was the general consensus anyway, I'm going to assume you didn't have any opinions of your own.

I'll show you what I mean when I'm done responding to the rest of this.

In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, fine.

What do you think about Aeronaut?

The way he's posting really feels like he's not genuinely trying to sort me and is just pressuring me for ulterior motives.

Like what in particular? I really wasn't focusing on pressuring you right then, because you're generally hard for me to sort.

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:essentially yes.
And yeah, Aeronaut attacking my way of life feels really bad.
It's the kind of thing that you expect is either going to flip scum or IC.

Your way of life? What are you even talking about?

In post 85, camn wrote:Do you know him? Is he familiar with your playstyle? Maybe he is confused.

Oh, I know RC, and i'm really not confused about how a game with RC usually works.

In post 87, RadiantCowbells wrote:I know him fairly well.
He absolutely would know better than to think that me making naked votes is a scumtell.

In fact, naked votes should be a towntell for me tbh. Think Aero would know that.

Yeah, Pigeon boy was Pigeon poop. I'd vote him.

Yea, no. I didn't call you scum, there. That's what you do town, or scum, and I was just saying that I don't feel like playing
yet
another game where everyone follows around RC just because he's RC, because I was dumb and did that in Game Shop Mafia and you burned me because of it. So fuck that shit.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm null on RC for the record.
2023 W/L | 1-0
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 am

Post by camn »

Duly noted on the record.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 51, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 45, Tails wrote:And quick unexplained reads never have been and never will be scummy.
There's always reasons behind them.
If I tell you is another matter entirely.

Well when we see flips I want you to explain these reads in full.

I don't think his answer has anything to do with flips.

In post 53, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 14, Aneninen wrote:If that should confirm anything at all, it's that Trollie has NO access to any pre-game talks.

^^^
Still troubled with this...

For me, it's strange that you ignored my answer in where I changed my mind on that topic.

In post 56, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:This is incomplete logic. You should follow it through to tails PoV but you know this, so you're probably the other scum.

See my answer just above!

In post 56, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 55, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: Aeninen

This is the other good place to go.

Why exactly?

In post 57, camn wrote:
A couple thoughts... This map-mechanic.
I haven't thought it through yet.... But it is kicking around in my head it might be worthwhile to stage an early massclaim of what the map does for us. To help whoever HAS the map decide on where to PUT the map.
Don't get crazy yet... I haven't really considered the ifs.
Anyway..I'll be back

That's a very bad idea.
Also, I can tell everyone one thing about this topic: I don't need that Map at all.

In post 59, camn wrote:
In re this game: I kind of totally agree with the Trollie thing.
In fact ,where is he? He dropped that post and vanished, which is double suspect.

Do you agree with
which
part?

In post 59, camn wrote:
Additional thoughts.... FYI, Keyser, Cowbells and I, we have been in a few games lately. So that is what's what.
Incidentally, he is probably scum this game and we should Lynch him. But not till later.

Plenty of names, but which one do you think we should lynch?

In post 59, camn wrote:
Also...I totally approve the Aneninen hate.
All his posts are terrible.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aneninen

...and the whole post was about other things.
My posts were called terrible with no additional content.
Auto-FoS.

In post 64, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 14, Aneninen wrote:If that should confirm anything at all, it's that Trollie has NO access to any pre-game talks.

^^^
Still troubled with this...

VOTE: Aneninen

Yea, actually this quote alone is reason enough for a vote. Apennine is
so
ready to just say someone is definitely town for what could easily be a fake slip... there's not the paranoia there that there should be.

I saw that you had another vote in that post but again, see my comment about this topice above, in this very post.
Your Eagle case seems to be weak, however, I totally agree with everything you posted about Camn.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by camn »

Auto-fos?

I'm shaking in my boots. God forbid I get an OMGUS "auto-fos" from scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by camn »

In post 96, Aneninen wrote:That's a very bad idea.
Also, I can tell everyone one thing about this topic: I don't need that Map at all.

First off...it
might
be a bad idea. Actual townies will decide that, not you. But if you really think so.. you shouldn't be talking about the details.

Secondly, sometimes scum lie.
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:3) Every role in the game has a special ability or modifier that activates if they have the Map.

Now, I absolutely do
not
want anyone coming in here saying what the map gets them...OR saying it doesn't get them anything. Yet. So stuff it. But note the inconsistency above.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 pm

I really think Pigeon boy is scum though.
Camn, I think that you're town. Who should I be voting?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”