Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Gorkington »

keyser and eagle are making me nervous with how quiet theyre being :/

why is third party a thing in mafiaaaaaa.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Venmar »

Also I do think there's at least 1 First Order in the game, either General Hux or Captain Phasma. I can believe a 3 member mafia with a Traitor that could defect to the town considering town does seem to have a lot of power with the tracker, kylo/snoke cop, my census, etc. I just can't fucking figure out who the 5th non-town is. If it's a SK, I can't think of a flavour character for that.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Gorkington »

theres a sk.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:17 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 968, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 944, TheTrollie wrote:
SNARKY

So you are C3-PO, hated townie - not sure I understand that flavor...ok.

And you are telling me that in Post 1 you accidentally pressed the "2" button instead of the "1" button on your keyboard, and you did not realize until I pointed it out on Day 3?

In post 949, TheTrollie wrote:We need to put pressure on Wolf. He's as bad of a person to have alive tomorrow as Snowboy unless he starts talking.

I'll start

lonewolf
Speak. If this game is too easy, tell me why. Who is scum remaining? who is town? What do you have to say about you're horrible read on camn?

Want to keep this on most recent page lol.

Re: Venmar, think you could be right actually, i forgot the traitor could deflect. Also my role may suggest other first order players because it does state ill only get a guilty on snoke and kylo.

Key and Eagle are not like deftown right now but i dont care about them or either of you until we sort out these other two

Putting this here so you see it even if you only read this page.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:18 am

Post by TheTrollie »

oops...read in the quots above

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Venmar »

Not getting a guilty on Phasma or Hux seems like the drawback to your role so yeah I do think there's at least one mafiaso left.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Venmar »

That said, if we think Snowman is actually town hated, he doesn't necesarily have to be lynched since a scum and a SK wouldn't be able to coordinate a quickhammer tomorrow. I don't think he's town though since his claim isn't sound and I never trust hated claims. He's also been active lurking all game, quickhammered Day 1, and is an all around suspicious Mfer.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:35 am

Post by TheTrollie »

yeah ok so heres my proposal/plan:

(1) Snarkey and LoneWolf take their sweet time getting back to me on my questions (and there are more coming, especially for wolf, so hurry your ass up)

(2) we popcorn claim, and I will start because I've already claimed and my role is all but verified to everyone
I'll start with
LoneWolf
only because I don't want to wait 4 years after he gets back on here to continue with the popcorning. so when you are answering all my other questions, you can claim and popcorn, and then be sure to check back on this thread at your next available convenience because I have another question for you.

(3) we talk about the claims so that we go into night with that intel

(4) we (most likely) lynch Snowman because he is not town which we will get to once he gets back on this thread.

Given the recent thought that maybe there is another mafia member, we can spend this downtime looking at interactions. I also dont want the other players to slip by just because we are frustrated with the lurkers.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Venmar »

Here's the interactions I dug up between
Aeronaut
and
Snarky
:

Aeronaut has made several "Reads Lists" where he nicely organized what he thought about everyone.

In his very first list, he has Snarky as Leaning Town, saying that he doesn't think scum would claim hated, and he's very clear that he trusts Snarky on this one. He reaffirms this in his second list, though basically just rehashes his thoughts about the claim. Except, this time he casts doubt on it after I, beautiful Venmar, cast doubt on Snarky's claim during Day 1. Aero all of the sudden alters his opinion and says he's willing to test Snarky way on down the road.

Day 2, Aero made a third list, where now Snarky was dropped down into Null. I think this is significant because he made this list after we caught him on not being a member of the town. All of the sudden he dropped Snarky down into null from leaning town. His fourth and last reads list appears identical to his first with a couple corrections.

This kind of depends on how people believe scum players treat their partners. Some townread their partners, some scumread them, some null read them. A lot however just don't interact with their partner a lot of the time regardless. Since we have 2 dead scum, we can look at Aero's interaction with Camn as well. Interestingly enough, Aeronaut, in all of his reads lists, listed Camn as either leaning scum or just outright scum, so he was definitely distancing himself from his partner all game. That said, I don't think he'd hard distance himself from both partners, so I kind of doubt that his other heavy scum reads are the 3rd scum. Matter of fact is that I do think Snarky could be a
scum
due to the way Aeronaut's read on him was super awkward and fluctuated the more others shed their opinions on Snarky and Aero's read on him.

As for Camn's interaction with Snowman

I can only find
one
instance where camn even mentions Snarky, and that's this one, where she basically gives a very fency, wish washy opinion on Snarky's hated claim. She definitely null-reads him and casts suspicion on him yet as far as I can tell she never mentions him ever again.

---

So Aeronaut and Camn both basically had Snarky as null. I don't blame them for doing so, I bet most people had the guy as such for the most part, he barely posts, but an opinion on the guy based on his claim could have been formulated, and for the most part I do think they were both pretty cagey about talking about Snowman in the first place.

Then there's the lynch wagons. Camn and Snarky have been on both. Moot point, sure, I'm more interested in Snarky's read on Camn. During day 1, he lists Camn as town in this post, yet at the same time sounds extremely fence-sittish, especially in regards to Camns relation to RC. He mentions the read in some capacity again here, basically saying the same thing, though no longer pointing out that Camn might be town. His reads on Camn have been pretty wish washy to say the least. Oh yeah, and Snarky never even mentions Aeronaut until he's ready to finally jump the bandwagon at the very end of the game.

^ What I think is the most interesting however is that Camn never addressed Snarky, ever, about making these reads and connections on her and RC. She was a talkative player so it makes you think that he'd at least mention it but no, Camn never had an interaction with Snarky about this at all, at least not that I can find. Combined with the fact that Snarky never wanted to committ to a Camn vote or scumread, and Camn's overlook of Snarky's read here, I think it might be a scum-scum interaction.

I mainly just looked at Aero's reads lists and stuff like votes, I'll look at direct interactions later, but I definitely think there is a cause to be argued that the read interactions had between Snarky and the two dead scum is suspicious to say the least.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Venmar »

Camn's interaction with Snarky and vice versa is what I think is the most compelling. It's very distanced and awkward both ways.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Venmar »

I ISO'd Aero's actual interactions with Snarky. I got this:

#279 - Aeronaut near the bottom seems to disagree or be confused about Snarky being a prime vigilante target? Doesn't want the guy dead
#286 - Asks Snarky to post more. Pretty null interaction overall.
#287 - Criticises wolf yet again about wanting Snarky to be vig target. Aero has seemed to indirectly/chainsaw defended Snarky twice now in non-read list posts.
#657 - Inconsistent post where he entertains the idea of Snarky being a possible member of the scumteam, despite indirectly defending him twice and having him as town/lean town/and null in his reads lists.

All in all I think both of the dead scum have inconsistent and awkard interactions with Snarky. I saw several posts by other players at the same time where people (such as Lonewolf and TheTrollie)
have
made concrete reads on Snarky, but seemingly, not them.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Gorkington »

i still think the difference between how amihan treated camn/snarky is a good indicator that snarky isnt mafia.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Venmar »

Amihan was a traitor, he didn't know who his partners were?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Venmar »

My Reads list

Probably scum: Snarky

Possible Scum / Non-town: Gorkington and Lonewofl

Null: Eagle and Keyser

Town: Trollie and Me

I still think Gorkington SK-hunting and attacking me about it was super fucking weird and I don't think Trollie should give him a pass.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Gorkington »

since when do traitors not know who their partners are?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Gorkington »

im glad your read on me is essentially "lol im not even trying anymore"
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 989, Gorkington wrote:since when do traitors not know who their partners are?

Because Traitors knowing who their partners are is not necesarilly the standard form of the role. I have seen Traitors not knowing the mafia team more often than them not knowing.

Also, Reckoner clearly said that Amihen had a way to defect to town

IF HE COULD DEFECT TO THE FUCKING TOWN AND KNOW WHO HIS PARTNERS ARE THAT'D BE THE MOST STUPID FUCKING ROLE EVER DEVISED AND THE MAFIA WOULD LOSE RIGHT THERE AND THEN

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 990, Gorkington wrote:im glad your read on me is essentially "lol im not even trying anymore"

discredit

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

am i wrong?
"SOMEONE IS CALLING ME SK THEREFORE THEY MUST BE SK"
youre not even trying.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 991, Venmar wrote:IF HE COULD DEFECT TO THE FUCKING TOWN AND KNOW WHO HIS PARTNERS ARE THAT'D BE THE MOST STUPID FUCKING ROLE EVER DEVISED AND THE MAFIA WOULD LOSE RIGHT THERE AND THEN
okay this is fair.
you dont need to be an upper case typing ass because something hadnt occurred to me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Venmar »

I didn't even say that you are a SK, jut "not-town". You attacked me for a weak reason that clearly nobody shares with you.

I also think your interaction with Aeronaut and your boner for defending him and delaying his lynch is also super weird

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Gorkington »

your first point is literally bananas and if you actually believe it then im sorry. :(
for your second point, a replacement wanting to be caught up and engaged before quicklynching someone is absurd, eh?
i also happen to like playing with aero.
he isnt a dick at me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Venmar »

Am i being a dick to you?

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 am

Post by TheTrollie »

yeah he def did not know his partners.

p-edit: ugh will you two just make out already