kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:54 am

Post by kirroha »

(Btw, I have so much work for school right now esp with exams around the corner but I won't let it get me down. If I organise my time well I can take up quite a lot.)
with a chainsaw.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 612, SirCakez wrote:Because Fire always plays like this. I learned that the hard way in another game as town where I pushed him for all the same reasons you are.

You are really not paying attention to my stated reasons.
Then again no one is.
Then again maybe I'm overestimating how clear I've made them.

You did read my "cards on the table" post, right?
Did you get anything from it at all - or did you have no idea what I was sayign and decided to ignore it and not ask for clarification?
I'm really wondering this because I am not having that case responded to and I'm thinking it means literally nobody understands what I'm saying but are refusing to admit it and ask me. Which is bonkers.

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Firstly - no, the Mom and Dad was not a soft for Tracker - and if you think it is I'd love to hear that explained.
Secondly - you're town reading them, *that's* what matters, right? Like, if they had claimed VT you'd still be town reading them, right? So...the PR bit doesn't matter.

Do you understand my "cards on the table" post? Like, what did you think I was saying?

In post 617, SirCakez wrote:And I'm thinking about your claim. That's like the fifth PR claim now though, some of these have to be false.

Yeah, probably at least one person has really had that claim called into question by now.
Who could it be...who...
:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 492, Thor665 wrote:
In post 485, kirroha wrote:But what Fire has hinted about his role so far makes me vaguely feel like his role is somewhat related to mine. Which makes me more inclined to believe his claim at least for now. In any case, he said his role can be proven eventually, so I'm willing to let that slide.

I expressed the hint about his role that I saw - and I don't think it makes it connected to anyone.
Could you at least give me a vague area to look for the hint you're getting? Because I'm not seeing it.

@Kirroha

Also, did *you* understand my "cards on the table" post?
What did you think I was saying?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

That explains the whole "Mom" and "Dad" little taggging they have been doing for posts lol.
I didn't know my parents were tracking me though. Thats creepy.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

Yeah, we shouldn't lynch Night Hunters today.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:32 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I don't have a lot of time but Mum and Dad implied a protective role for me. Not tracker.

I don't buy it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Is it too late to start an Aristophanes wagon? The way he accepts NH's claim at face value and then retroactively argues that's why he was town reading them in and makes me strongly believe he is scum. Also, his push on tojam in feels particularly disingenuous - "giddy to kill a PR"? Where was the giddiness in tojam's posts?

VOTE: Aristophanes

I don't really like NH's claim but I agree best not to lynch for today. And if Ari flips scum I'd say they're almost cleared.

I can reluctantly do anyone at deadline including tojam but for now that wagon looks pretty yuck to me.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 630, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't have a lot of time but Mum and Dad implied a protective role for me. Not tracker.

I don't buy it.

Yes, you think we'd be extremely blatant with protective role crumbs and Mom and Dad watching your every move has nothing to do with being a tracker.

You are being really shitty lately BBT and its getting very hard to determine the shitty town from scum. Shape up.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 627, Thor665 wrote:
In post 492, Thor665 wrote:
In post 485, kirroha wrote:But what Fire has hinted about his role so far makes me vaguely feel like his role is somewhat related to mine. Which makes me more inclined to believe his claim at least for now. In any case, he said his role can be proven eventually, so I'm willing to let that slide.

I expressed the hint about his role that I saw - and I don't think it makes it connected to anyone.
Could you at least give me a vague area to look for the hint you're getting? Because I'm not seeing it.

@Kirroha

Also, did *you* understand my "cards on the table" post?
What did you think I was saying?

Like I understand why you're finding him scummy. What I don't understand is why we should lynch him today. We should let him at least have one night to prove his role.
with a chainsaw.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 630, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't have a lot of time but Mum and Dad implied a protective role for me. Not tracker.

I don't buy it.

Is your argument that they were crumbing and then messed up their fake crumb of their fake role by claiming the wrong fake role?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 633, kirroha wrote:Like I understand why you're finding him scummy. What I don't understand is why we should lynch him today. We should let him at least have one night to prove his role.

Why do you think I'm finding him scummy?
Because if you even remotely were close to me I don't think you'd expect me to accept the idea of "give him a night to prove role"

You also didn't answer my other question for the third time - is that intentional? I can stop asking if you tell me you're intentionally ducking it, otherwise it's just weird and annoying and I'll keep bringing it up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

"close to me = close to my case"

Youcan describe my case in a quick sentence or so, I don't need the whole shebang.
I just want to verify my suspicion that I have not correctly conveyed my case to you.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 am

Post by kirroha »

I don't get it. What question am I not answering? Is it the "what do you think I'm saying" question because I'm not sure how I'm meant to answer that.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 am

Post by kirroha »

Oh okay.
I am under the impression that you think

1. Firebringer is faking a town PR,
2. He is saying preemptively he won't be NK'd because he is scum so of course he won't kill himself.

Right?
with a chainsaw.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

More or less, but extrapolate out that I think he's claiming a role that can't be killed because he crumbed that, and then add in that the question you're not answering is that you are claiming he crumbed something else and I was asking you to give me at least some clue as to where he did so because I'm not seeing it at all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also note that I told him that I knew he was lying and he didn't even ask how - but he did vote me.

**Hint**
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:54 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 639, Thor665 wrote:More or less, but extrapolate out that I think he's claiming a role that can't be killed because he crumbed that, and then add in that the question you're not answering is that you are claiming he crumbed something else and I was asking you to give me at least some clue as to where he did so because I'm not seeing it at all.

I'm treating "I cannot be NK'd" as a crumb.
with a chainsaw.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 641, kirroha wrote:
In post 639, Thor665 wrote:More or less, but extrapolate out that I think he's claiming a role that can't be killed because he crumbed that, and then add in that the question you're not answering is that you are claiming he crumbed something else and I was asking you to give me at least some clue as to where he did so because I'm not seeing it at all.

Ok, let's suppose it is.

Let's assume FB is crumbing he's bulletproof rather than just being a scumfuck abusing the site meta against lynching PRs to do jackshit.

Why hasn't he lead the charge in stating who is scum? Why hasn't he been vocal at all? A BP should try to be as obviously town as possible to draw bullets not lurk his way and claim PR.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 641, kirroha wrote:

So am I, and I'm telling you it's a lie.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 am

Post by kirroha »

I know. And that's scummy.

I just don't want to lynch someone who claims PR D1 if there's even the least chance that they're telling the truth. FB's role
might
be related to mine so he might be telling the truth and I don't want to take any chances. People play in all kinds of different ways that can be anti-town and while that's frustrating as heck, it's not necessarily scum-indicative.
with a chainsaw.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 625, kirroha wrote:(Btw, I have so much work for school right now esp with exams around the corner but I won't let it get me down. If I organise my time well I can take up quite a lot.)

Yes my kitchen counters DO need renovations! Don't they?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 645, Titus wrote:
In post 625, kirroha wrote:(Btw, I have so much work for school right now esp with exams around the corner but I won't let it get me down. If I organise my time well I can take up quite a lot.)

Ok my bad
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm down for an Aristo wagon.
VOTE: Aristophanes
I kind of buy NH's claim with the crumbs. Not a good lynch for today.
(What is this kitchen counters joke? I'm clueless qq)
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 645, Titus wrote:

I don't get it. :?
with a chainsaw.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 644, kirroha wrote:I know. And that's scummy.

No it's not.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”