Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

page top?

I don't think I need that anymore!

I hope some of you starts listening SM music as its awsome!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

gg everyone!
Thanks for modding Frozen Angel.

I told Expediance that we should have voted Kush, but he was being stupid in these last game days.

Jake really didn't deserve his win, that AtE bullshit pissed me off, and was almost 80% of the reason I voted him over Shiro.

Shiro, I had a good feeling you were scum, but at least you weren't a dick.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2373, Wisdom wrote:Thanks for the game, FA.

Townies, reflect on your mistakes. Scum didn't win this because they played extraordinarily well, they won because we handed the win to them.

gg

Alot of truth in this.

Scum definitely didn't play amazing in this. We just fought each other too much to get anything done.

Shiro MVP for this game!
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

there was no ate bullshit though. Everything I said was the truth as I see it. You single handily cost town the game because you don't like to be called out for your bad play and that's unacceptable.

If you can't handle people telling you the truth in here, you are going to have a hard time in the real world.

p.edit - I think fire deserves scum mvp personally
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I must say thank you to FireBringer and Expediance who replaced into the game and filled the empty slots.

and I must apologize again from maestro for his earlier replacing. I prodded everyone but him in time. He got prodded 17 hours late and as i was in trip I miscalculated the time passed after his prod and simply replaced him out based on the Activity Overview not the actual time after I prodded him.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2378, Jake from State Farm wrote:there was no ate bullshit though. Everything I said was the truth as I see it. You single handily cost town the game because you don't like to be called out for your bad play and that's unacceptable.

If you can't handle people telling you the truth in here, you are going to have a hard time in the real world.

p.edit - I think fire deserves scum mvp personally

I told you EXPLICITLY what I would do if you continue to insult me.
You continued anyway.

I really don't care if you saw at as truth. It was unnecessary, and I asked you to stop. You didn't anyway. I can accept people telling me truth in the real world, what I am not taking anymore is people just throwing insults at me to manipulate me in a fucking mafia game.

I can be insulted all day, IDGAF. I am done being manipulated like this by players.

I can show you a game of me breaking down post game because of manipulation like that. You are a asshole. You lost, learn from it like the rest of us and move on.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2379, Frozen Angel wrote:I must say thank you to FireBringer and Expediance who replaced into the game and filled the empty slots.

and I must apologize again from maestro for his earlier replacing. I prodded everyone but him in time. He got prodded 17 hours late and as i was in trip I miscalculated the time passed after his prod and simply replaced him out based on the Activity Overview not the actual time after I prodded him.

Thank you Frozen, you did a excellent job modding this game!
Any thoughts for my own improvement?

Don't let anyone tell you, that you were bad mod! You are great <3
Show

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

well that hammer on plain farmer was a bad move! You should give people time to claim. not everyone is as active as you. At least this time it wasn't lylo but never let the game heat force you to do anything which is not in your game wincon favor.

You called kush - shiro scum team in lylo which was good. I understand how that emotional rage may cause you to not vote in the group but parking vote on a slot in lylo is game throwing :] specially when you suspect the "not here guy" for being scum. If I were you I would wait till kush posts and stuff then push for lynching people :]

generally not a bad play :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And Thank you! I tried my best ... although that trip made it a bit harder specially on the longest day phase of the game :D

You can't understand what do I mean when I say My 3g network is going on and off continuously! I will buy a new router for my sisters house next time I'm going there ...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:06 am

In post 2380, Firebringer wrote:I told you EXPLICITLY what I would do if you continue to insult me.

actually you said if I didn't stop pushing you not insulting you. You can't even keep your story straight.

This is what I said

"If you are town, prove me wrong here and put some effort into it. You aren't doing jack shit right now but messing around"

Is that a bad thing to say to a player during MYLO? Absolutely not.

should every town player do what I advised you to do? 100% yes they should. Your refusal to put any effort into looking for scum and voting me just because I gave you some good advice is why you decided to throw the game.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:07 am

In post 2382, Frozen Angel wrote:but parking vote on a slot in lylo is game throwing

thank you.
Show
Things I've learned.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

I think you are deluding yourself here a bit.

You called me and Shiro scum team way before I even voted you.
If anything, I played better than you. I said it was probably Shiro/Kush. I only turned it over when you started doing AtE on me.

I highly suspected Expediance was town (though it was based of probably bad premises)

I can go back and pull a quote of you basically planning my lynch next day after Shiro.
We would have lost anyway.
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

FB other than your shitty hammer on farmer your play was not bad. Your claim WIFOM was pretty good; if it had succeeded I'd have caught scum killing you while we would have only lost a VT. The reason it didn't was said shitty hammer, of course. Scum weren't going to not keep you around after that. And then, don't vote people because of dislike, especially in lylo. Like, Jake was a dick, but he was obviously town if you looked hard enough. I know it's hard to take such bullshit and do nothing, but it's doable.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Oh and I didn't post any songs from "Theatre of Tragedy" and "Leave’s Eyes" while both are great symphonic metal bands. I highly suggest you guys to listen to their musics as well :]

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2387, Wisdom wrote:FB other than your shitty hammer on farmer your play was not bad. Your claim WIFOM was pretty good; if it had succeeded I'd have caught scum killing you while we would have only lost a VT. The reason it didn't was said shitty hammer, of course. Scum weren't going to not keep you around after that. And then, don't vote people because of dislike, especially in lylo. Like, Jake was a dick, but he was obviously town if you looked hard enough. I know it's hard to take such bullshit and do nothing, but it's doable.

I have a problem that I get impatient with games and make bad decisions in the heat of the moment. Its something I have hard time fixing too because of how slow games are.

I am a person who is used to playing a game fast pace and making risky plays in just seconds. Its hard to translate that to forum mafia even given all my experience playing games (which is at a 100+)
Show

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Oh and there are so many other bands like "Amberian Dawn". and so many other bands that I don't know of or I don't remember now

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 am

In post 2386, Firebringer wrote:I think you are deluding yourself here a bit.

You called me and Shiro scum team way before I even voted you.
If anything, I played better than you. I said it was probably Shiro/Kush. I only turned it over when you started doing AtE on me.

I highly suspected Expediance was town (though it was based of probably bad premises)

I can go back and pull a quote of you basically planning my lynch next day after Shiro.
We would have lost anyway.

what does my opinion have to do with anything? yes I thought you were shiro's partner because you were basically all buddy buddy with him. you weren't looking for the truth either. Your actions in lylo led me to believe it was probably you.

being lucky doesn't make you a better player than me, and i am not even saying I played good

you can go back and pull whatever quote you want but I don't rush any lylo situations. Even if shiro had been lynched I would have gone into the next day phase with an open mind and examined everyone's posts. That is what I do in every single lylo situation I am in. That is what ALL TOWNIES should do in every lylo situation they are in.

you don't know if we would have lost, now we will never knew because you threw the game. Thanks for that. Really appreciate working hard trying to win a game and a player takes his ball and goes home.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:17 am

In post 2389, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2387, Wisdom wrote:FB other than your shitty hammer on farmer your play was not bad. Your claim WIFOM was pretty good; if it had succeeded I'd have caught scum killing you while we would have only lost a VT. The reason it didn't was said shitty hammer, of course. Scum weren't going to not keep you around after that. And then, don't vote people because of dislike, especially in lylo. Like, Jake was a dick, but he was obviously town if you looked hard enough. I know it's hard to take such bullshit and do nothing, but it's doable.

I have a problem that I get impatient with games and make bad decisions in the heat of the moment. Its something I have hard time fixing too because of how slow games are.

I am a person who is used to playing a game fast pace and making risky plays in just seconds. Its hard to translate that to forum mafia even given all my experience playing games (which is at a 100+)

serious question, if you have trouble with the pace of the game, why do you play? There are other places that have much faster games. I know of one site that has 24 hour days and 12 hour nights. That would be right up your alley
Show
Things I've learned.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Shiro »

I honestly think Jake brought this to himself.

His insistence of how awesome his town game was(When he didn't get a single scum right all game) and how stupid anyone who wasn't seeing it was basically what made FB vote him.

His tunell on you was basically the best distraction in the game to the point of me thinking of not killing Wisdom because I believed Jake could push that ml but kush said we are never mislynching you

P edit

Jake, honestly your game wasn't a paragon of towniness. Fire didn't throw he legitimately thought you were scum because he though you were trying to manipulate him with insults.

You can call it throwing all you want but it wasn't.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

Really upset you kept me alive Shiro.
Show

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

Well GG. I had fun playing with all of you. I think town played bad, but no one was really out of line.

Jake was quite obviously town which is half the battle, so I don't think he played that bad.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

So wait, was my theory about a mafia role cop, right?
Show

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:26 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

no
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

nnn was a Mafia Joat ( 1 shot strongman - 1 shot neighborizer)
Shiro was Mafia 1 shot BP

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2398, Frozen Angel wrote:nnn was a Mafia Joat ( 1 shot strongman - 1 shot neighborizer)
Shiro was Mafia 1 shot BP

lol, so Shiro wasn't lying :P

Theres a silver lining here :D
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”