OLD Micro Queue (Players and Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 554, callforjudgement wrote:/in Mislead

I'm pretty sure the setup is still broken but at this point I'd prefer to break it in-game. I'd advise only signing up if you're comfortable with playing to breaking strategies, because aiming to play the setup "normally" is highly likely to lead to a scum win.
I agree. It looks breakable. I want to break it :P

/in mislead
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:51 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 569, inspectorscout wrote:Mislead is breakable: every day 2 players have to foresight, if they have different result 1 is lying scum, lynch 1 and split up, otherwise nolynch.
First of all, if the results are different, you can lynch one if you want, but they don't flip until the start of day 2, so that doesn't help you figure anything out. If you split up 3/4 (plus the two claims assumedly going down their own path), then you're left with at worst, two vanilla town who haven't used future sight, an unclaimed scum, a claimed scum (who is now outed because he didn't follow the path he said), and the town who knew that was the right direction. You can't get out without making a whole bunch of 50/50 shots correctly after that point. Granted, a lot of bad luck got you to that point, but the point is that it isn't breakable.

I've been scheming for days trying to find a 100% solved game for town, and I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. The odds still might be fantastic for town, but I don't think 100% exists.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1840, Radja wrote:eagerSnake's Oddrole Mafia III
/confirm pre-in for this beauty
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:04 am

Post by podoboq »

/in t-bone's chinese mafia

Return to “Completed Signups”