Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Cake Effect »

This isn't a bastard game, something like that would be bastard imo.

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 74, Nahdia wrote:Their cop actions can't be redirected/framed, i kinda doubt anything else exists to dilute them. and the race numbers are public. I don't know Mass Effect THAT well (played with 1 and 2 once) but half-breeds doesn't ring any bells.
We're still putting off a verdict on someone who is being scummy as fuck.
And fine: let's let Varsoon live. Vote Beeboy with me.
This isn't a bastard game, something like that would be bastard imo.

-SC
THERE ARE KNOWN GODFATHERS IN THE FIRST PAGE AND YOU'RE SAYING THE EXISTENCE OF A GODFATHER IS BASTARD.

HOLY CRAP THERE ARE TOO MANY SCUM IN THIS GAME.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:09 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:Question: What if Varsoon is like a half breed who is aligned with a kill faction but gets a positive result from Turian/Asari? How do we deal with it?
Beeboy doesn't have a point, his logic doesn't make sense, there is definitely going to be scum in the Turian/Asari claims, we were town and we wanted to claim that.
Varsoon claimed a conformable role and you are trying to put a spin on this to make me look like an idiot and Varsoon is scum and you are wondering why I am voting you.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Annnnd that's what I get for not reading the miscellaneous gg. It says that Asari/Turian cops can't be Framed though, not sure if Godfather would be counted as framing or not.

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

E&A, your read on beeboy is dependent on Varsoon being scum because he defends his scummates. Listen to yourself.

Look, maybe you have something here, but I'm not hopping on this train yet. I'm not nearly convinced enough and beeboy IS right, Varsoon's soft can be checked.

beeboy ftr i think your vote is bad. i don't think E&A is being scummy here, tunneling people is kinda RC's thing from what I can tell.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:It literally said on the first page that godfathers and variants exist. So no?
You're saying that no scum are going to claim Taurian / Asari. That is fucking bunk and I don't believe there's a shred of doubt that you could ACTUALLY believe that. So no?

And no, I'm not going to shut up because I'm not letting scumfucks control town. This game has a scum majority so I'm going to be loud as fuck to control the day game.
Sure I am scum for saying a confirmable role shouldn't be lynched because he could be a god father.
If he uses his godfather ability to confirm himself as town this is multiball so he will just be shot by the other scum team.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 79, Nahdia wrote:beeboy ftr i think your vote is bad. i don't think E&A is being scummy here, tunneling people is kinda RC's thing from what I can tell.
He wants a confirmable player lynched and I don't want to play with RC.
That first part likely comes from scum and the second part will make me enjoy opening this thread.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Yume »

So which head is this? The firey one or the ice one?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:14 am

Post by beeboy »

@mod is the Asari/Taurian cop negatively effected by godfathers
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Cake Effect »

It's assuredly the firey one.
Spiff say more then that.

-SC
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 82, beeboy wrote:
In post 79, Nahdia wrote:beeboy ftr i think your vote is bad. i don't think E&A is being scummy here, tunneling people is kinda RC's thing from what I can tell.
He wants a confirmable player lynched and I don't want to play with RC.
That first part likely comes from scum and the second part will make me enjoy opening this thread.
he wants to lynch you, man. he thinks your quick-to-defend stance is indicative of your scumplay. it's not a massively unreasonable push.
In post 83, Yume wrote:So which head is this? The firey one or the ice one?
should be obvious we're gettin' burned rn.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: FA_Q2
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Leanscum: {Nahdia}
Probscum: {Varsoon}
Definitely scum: {Sircakez, Beeboy}

No townreads at this time.
Varsoon claimed a conformable role and you are trying to put a spin on this to make me look like an idiot and Varsoon is scum and you are wondering why I am voting you.
Nope! Not a confirmable role. Even if he was, I've lynched confirmable roles for being sufficiently scumfuck. But I said I was willing to let him go temporarily on these grounds- and you're pushing me on it. And I'm not even voting him. I'm voting you, his partner and/or white knight. And no, I didn't call you an idiot, I said you are scum who is pretending to be an idiot because you're not ambitious enough as scum to come up with legitimate reasons to do things as scum besides to be obnoxiously loud and hope that you get away with people assuming that you're actually not good enough to know better than what you claim to believe. What I'm saying is the opposite, that in fact you are NOT an idiot, and that I'm not going to treat you like one and will instead vote you when you pretend to be.
E&A, your read on beeboy is dependent on Varsoon being scum because he defends his scummates. Listen to yourself.
Look, maybe you have something here, but I'm not hopping on this train yet. I'm not nearly convinced enough and beeboy IS right, Varsoon's soft can be checked.
beeboy ftr i think your vote is bad. i don't think E&A is being scummy here, tunneling people is kinda RC's thing from what I can tell.
Huge difference between false negatives and false positives.
For the record, I believe that if someone can appear as Turian that they're almost certainly able to win with Turians. I don't think such is too unfair.

And no, I'm scumreading Beeboy because his positions make no sense and he likes to be loud and hard defend people on crap as scum.
Sure I am scum for saying a confirmable role shouldn't be lynched because he could be a god father.
If he uses his godfather ability to confirm himself as town this is multiball so he will just be shot by the other scum team.
Believing that Varsoon is not a good D1 lynch: OK. That's believable.
Believing that I'm insta scum for wanting to lynch someone scummy because apparently he's uber mega confirmed town and I should scumread him for it?
No, that's not a thing.
So which head is this? The firey one or the ice one?
This is the Anna head!
I'm aware that it's unpleasant to play with people who don't fall for your scum plays. Sorry that I'm ruining the game for you!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Southern Spice dropped out... they were probably in a lame faction. That's why I want to lynch their replacement.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 89, DrippingGoofball wrote:Southern Spice dropped out... they were probably in a lame faction. That's why I want to lynch their replacement.
How would you define a lame faction?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Cake Effect »

RC scumreading all of the active posters, nice
p-edit: I think they dropped out because of Homestuck Mafia.

-SC
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 86, Nahdia wrote:he wants to lynch you, man. he thinks your quick-to-defend stance is indicative of your scumplay. it's not a massively unreasonable push.
I am quick to defend scum? RC is literally full of himself/

You do realize in the last game I played with RC when I was scum I spent the entire game busing by scum partner.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65463

As far as I know I have no other scum games with RC just one where I was a 3rd party angel that's sole purpose was to keep somebody alive so obviously I would chainsaw defend my buddy as an ANGEL whose wincon reads "keep your target alive"
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:20 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 88, Elsa and Anna wrote:And no, I'm scumreading Beeboy because his positions make no sense and he likes to be loud and hard defend people on crap as scum.
Ok borderlands mafia.

I hard bussed my buddy in RuPaul's.

What other game do I hard defend my buddy in? (angel games don't count)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Cake Effect wrote:RC scumreading all of the active posters, nice

-SC
To be fair, the majority of players here are scum, depending how broadly you define that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Hey, I didn't ask for all of the active posters to be scum.
You do realize in the last game I played with RC when I was scum I spent the entire game busing by scum partner.
1) I was not in this game.
2) No, you did not hard defend your scum partner. You guys quicklynched RadiantHorsebells (who ISN'T me) as opposed to letting your partner get lynched.
3) I heard about hard defending as part of your scum meta from Midsummer Night's Dream, actually. Then I saw you pull it into play in the 'offsite' game.
Borderlands? Like, I have a laundry list of this.
I am quick to defend scum? RC is literally full of himself/
Question:
Why would he say I'm 'full of myself' if I was wrong here?
Wouldn't he then think of me as 'idiotic' or something along those lines?
He's saying 'full of myself' because he's frustrated because I'm RIGHT. No one EVER makes those comments when you're not right.
See me using it against BBT in paint the village red. Or various other times. Anyway.
What other game do I hard defend my buddy in? (angel games don't count)
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that you get to decide what games don't count.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 94, Nahdia wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:RC scumreading all of the active posters, nice

-SC
To be fair, the majority of players here are scum, depending how broadly you define that.
True, but realistically not every active player is going to be scum even with the scum majority.

-SC
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Oh, and also: he claims to think that I'm scum. I didn't even piece that together.
How does it make sense to call scum 'full of themselves'?
True, but realistically not every active player is going to be scum even with the scum majority.

-SC
Doesn't mean that you guys aren't!

we'll see who is active and actually town later.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Ok!
Not even half the game has said anything yet so yeah

-SC
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:27 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 95, Elsa and Anna wrote:2) No, you did not hard defend your scum partner. You guys quicklynched RadiantHorsebells (who ISN'T me) as opposed to letting your partner get lynched.
I mean that is wrong I spent each day phase saying CatDog was scum. I can hammer you while spending the entire game saying someone is scum.
In post 95, Elsa and Anna wrote:3) I heard about hard defending as part of your scum meta from Midsummer Night's Dream, actually. Then I saw you pull it into play in the 'offsite' game.
Borderlands? Like, I have a laundry list of this.
Offsite I was an angel a role that is supposed to hard defend there buddy.

Midsummer's dream I spent the entire game scum reading Hiplop and I interacted with my other scum buddy pip very rarely up until the end of the game where I claimed my role had a guilty on his so I wasn't hard defending there.

So find me this game that isn't borderlands or the game I was an angel please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”