Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5942, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:I believe there is even some meta he brought up about ranger doing the exact same thing as scum before.
FAULTY meta.
We were tied, 2-2.
Deadline was in 19 hours.
I knew I was going to be busy with worth the next day, and therefore would not be around at deadline to hammer. Check my site activity if you don't believe me. I did not log in until AFTER the day had ended.
So instead of coming in before deadline was reaching a close, you got PRODDED first, and then decided it was time to post with 19 hours left right when it would be your last time on site until deadline. You got prodded ffs, you werent trying your best to make a case or change people's minds about me, you just came in at the last minute to conveniently hammer.
The options were: leave my vote as it was, hammer myself, or hammer Nosferatu.
If I left my vote as it was, I would not be able to swing a lynch onto you. In short, we would either
  1. End in a no-lynch
  2. Or one of {Dunnstral, Suzune} would hammer me.
In the case of a no-lynch, we'd be left with four alive and all unconfirmed town, or four alive with Suzune as one of them, in a bad position overall. Not ideal. It would also never happen, because Dunnstral would recognize it as not ideal. Suzune would recognize it as not ideal. So they wouldn't let it happen.
Or you could have actually posted before deadline started coming to a close, but that's just me.

In the case of a Ranger lynch: no duh it's not optimal?
Nosferatu would be a hypocrite to call me out on that, because otherwise, why didn't he self-hammer? The answer is obvious. The chance of lynching scum > no chance of lynching scum. Everyone knows this. This is literally mafia 101 here. If given a choice between lynching yourself, and lynching another player, you lynch the other player, regardless of your read on them.

Yes, I thought Nosferatu was town.
But I KNOW I am town.
And I know that if I hadn't hammered him, I would be lynched.

And I was expecting Dunnstral to be alive, in lylo.
Dunnstral townread me, yes, and townread Dwlee, yes, but he didn't townread Nosferatu. So if I was lynched yesterday, today, he would go after Nosferatu and we would lose.
You really didmt spend your time during the day to try to convince anyone.

The difference between the games is night and day.

Literally the only thing in common between that game and this game is that I was in danger of being lynched in both.
That game, I had a "scumread" on Masquerade, the player I hammered.
This game, I did not have a scumread on Nosferatu.
That game, I put no effort into trying to convince players to lynch someone.
This game, I've been trying to get you to lynch Dwlee.
That game, the plan for me post-hammer was for me to die;
I knew hammering was a scumclaim
. It was one option of many I could have taken.
This game, the hammer was done only because I had no other option.
None of these factors change what happened. Who cares you scum read masq there? Why does that make it any different? If hammering a scum read like that is scummy doesnt that make hammering a town read even scummier there? Again, you attempting to mislynch me doesnt change the situation,.especially when you were wasting your time during the day. And the next point "That game I knew I would be lynched for it, here I might get away with it". REALLY? like you couldnt make your arguments half make sense? This is the same kinda bullcrap "I wouldnt do <insert scummy thing> as scum".
This game, it was clear: If Nosferatu got lynched, I'd be in a lylo with Dunnstral, who was townreading Dwlee but also had a townread on me. He thought, for lynches, Ranger > Dwlee, but most of my fight yesterday was getting him to reconsider that. (So you have to wonder: if I spent all that time making him reconsider that, and at the end of yesterday,
my efforts were working
, why would I kill him?) If, instead, I got lynched, Nosferatu would be in a lylo with Dunnstral, who was townreading Dwlee and scumreading Nosferatu.

I stood a chance at convincing Dunnstral.
Nosferatu, to be blunt...didn't.
Cause nosferatu is smart and was able to see you were scum lmao
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5943, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:did u even read my posts Im obviously town why the heck does it matter what ranger says
Contrary to what Dwlee would have you believe, a thing called "taking your time" and "not rushing" is in fact a good thing.
Contrary to what Dwlee would have you believe, thinking things through, step by step, piece by piece, is more productive than just going with what the loudest person says to do.
Contrary to what Dwlee would have you believe, posting the same basic repetitive thing over and over again does not in fact make it any more true than the first time it was said.
I always get impatient as town when I have solved or believe I have solved the game. Reasons: Bullcrap like yesterday can happen where neither dunnstral or suzune hammer the scum and allow the scum to derp hammer cause "deadline". I want the game over with I fricken solved this it is over. Read game of thrones mafia, there I was super impatient day before lylo once I figured out it was kuroi.
It's almost as if he's
afraid
of something.
Like, maybe, juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe, afraid the
assumption
being made about him being so town will be questioned.
Maybe, just maybe, afraid that if you were to take your time, you wouldn't back him as you have.

Thus, the efforts to rush.
Yes, I am afraid that suzune will stop town reading me. Yes Im afraid that she will change her mind. Because I have put so much fricken effort into this game and figured it out day 7. And Im afraid all my work to get a town win here will be wasted.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5944, Ranger wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:Can you explain to me why I should lynch Ranger over Dwlee?
Like.
It really doesn't get much clearer than this.

Dunnstral was thinking.
He was in a position where he was actually putting thought into things. He thought Nosferatu was scum. Nosferatu after being lynched told him he was wrong. He was asked why me over Dwlee. He had the brains to point out,
But the timer
^This. (Mind you, another difference between Near Vanilla and here. In Near Vanilla, there was no looming deadline. Here, there most certainly was.) He was thinking in a very, very dangerous way to Dwlee, and a very, very advantageous way to me.

And you think that in lylo, I killed him?
I don't have the longest history of surviving to lylo as the last mafia.
But I do have these two.
Carbon 14, I killed the player suspicious of me, Creature. This was very advantageous to me.
Diffusion of Power, I killed RadiantCowbells who was suspicious of me. This was very advantageous to me.

Killing Dunnstral runs contrary to that, because Dunnstral was sounding an awful lot like he was ready to hear me out, without bias, in lylo.
He was going to think.

That wasn't dangerous to me. His default was lynching me instead of Dwlee.
It was dangerous to Dwlee.
1. Wifom by killing dunnstral
2. I would not have killed dunnstral there and notice these arguments are only in response to ranger saying I would because I wasnt planning to use night kill choice to call someone else scum over night unlike some people,
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Still ranger never acknowledges anything Ive said or even try to say why Im scum, she is ignoring it because she knows Im right. She needed a mislynch on me yesterday so she did tje same thing, not even considering my responses back to her.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5782, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 999, Dwlee99 wrote:I remember in game shop mafia where rc almost got off on counter claiming nero who flipped role cop and then claiming he was really a 2-shot cop and a bunch of other crap and back tracking. I feel like anti is already trying to backtrack (with the things beeboy listed about like saying beeboy was scum for saying td targeted himself and backtracking on that)
VOTE: antihero
In post 1009, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1002, Antihero wrote:
In post 999, Dwlee99 wrote:I remember in game shop mafia where rc almost got off on counter claiming nero who flipped role cop and then claiming he was really a 2-shot cop and a bunch of other crap and back tracking. I feel like anti is already trying to backtrack (with the things beeboy listed about like saying beeboy was scum for saying td targeted himself and backtracking on that)
VOTE: antihero
uh... i NEVER said beeboy was scum for saying td targeted himself

this is fucking scum too
In post 948, Antihero wrote:
In post 928, beeboy wrote:I am a town Tracker. I targeted TD who targeted themselves.
the "very very very likely" is now "certain"

lynch plz
what the fuck
YOU LITERALLY SAID IT RIGHT HERE
>_>
In post 1015, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 928, beeboy wrote:
I am a town Tracker. I targeted TD who targeted themselves.
BEEBOY CLAIMS TOWN TRACKER AND SAYS TD TARGETED THEMSELVES

THEREFORE HE IS SCUM

lynch plz
holy shit
I colored it red. Explain to me what I'm not seeing.
In post 1024, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1016, Antihero wrote:ok... dwlee just... stop talking
In post 1017, Nero Cain wrote:

THEREFORE HE IS SCUM

lynch plz
holy shit
the fact that thats not really what 948 says.
what. That
what
why
fuck
In post 1028, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1024, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1016, Antihero wrote:ok... dwlee just... stop talking

THEREFORE HE IS SCUM

lynch plz
holy shit
what. That
what
why
fuck
Seriously someone explain :|
In post 1030, Dwlee99 wrote:THE POST IS SAYING THAT BEEBOY CANT BE TOWN CAUSE OF WHAT HE CLAIMED IN THE POST WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE MEAN THAT ISNT WHAT THE POST IS SAYING
In post 1031, Dwlee99 wrote:

THEREFORE HE IS SCUM

lynch plz
holy shit
Like what the FUCK
That IS what the post says. He quotes the post and then says "Yea beeboy is definitely not town now" meaning the reason he isnt IS BECAUSE OF THAT FRICKEN POST. SO THAT IS WHAT 948 IS SAYING
In post 1035, Dwlee99 wrote:HOWAM I ROLEFISHING NERO SAID THAT ISNT WHAT 948 SAID WHEN IT IS >_>
In post 1045, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
Fucking clown fiesta >_>
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Final note: How bad ranger's arguments were should prove Im town and Ranger had to bullcrap reasons to call me scum
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 9, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Ranger -- Dwlee99
(0)
Suzune
(1)
Dwlee99 -- Ranger

Not Voting:
Suzune

With 3 votes available, it takes 2 votes to hammer.

Day 9 Will End on Thursday, September 15th, at 9 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-09-15 21:00:00)
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:I dont even feel like reading that
Like, I don't know how this gets any clearer.
This isn't town who knows that I'm scum and therefore doesn't need to read what I'm writing.
This is scum who doesn't want to respond to the points I am making, because they are points which are disconcertingly
good
Dwlee wrote:People not town reading me loses me the game regardless of alignment, that is null
Your argument falls apart with one simple fundamental fact about the game which differentiates town from scum: town don't have a nightkill, whereas scum do.
Dunnstral not townreading you loses you the game as town, yes. This is reason for me as scum to...not kill Dunstral.
Dunnstral not townreading you loses you the game as scum, yes. This is reason for you as scum to...kill Dunnstral.
Dwlee wrote:1. Forced to bus iirc
Oh, really? And how so? I had plenty of people I could have pushed. I had town credit to my name, thanks to the Titus/PV push on me. There was no need for me to bus Varsoon. But while the town was busy mislynching SirCakez, I was busy trying to fight for a Varsoon lynch.
She probably couldnt have brought actual meta cause the meta would prove you scum
Enlighten me, then. Show me the meta that would prove I'm scum.
I'll wait.

This isn't my scumgame.
Or you are a goon and titus (?) and peregrine had power roles.
The idea that scum, after being double-wagoned, would focus on scum, is still laughable. They could have directed attention to any number of players. Nosferatu, for instance. SirCakez, for instance. and are proof enough of that. Heck! They could have gone for Dunnstral. shows that much. But they didn't. They went for me. Or! Or, if they were planning on bussing! Go after Varsoon. He's a goon. The only one we have flipped, actually. They didn't attack him.

Occam's razor. What's simpler: scum were double-wagoned, and then, they decided to go after another scumbuddy guaranteeing the lynch would be on scum when doing so wouldn't even save their lives...
...Or scum were double-wagoned, and desperate, tried to lynch a townie?
Your reads lists prove you to be scum because you keep your scum buddies around the same position, never have them below the second to last strung of your reads list, and most damning: Never more than one scum by tier.
I have already addressed literally every single one of these points, to which you did not respond.
"no dont listen to this guy who has played with me before, this isnt my scum meta, this is ACTUALLY my town meta yea" this post is total bull crap
Except, Nosferatu has how many games with me, exactly? Two, three, four? A key fact you aren't aware of, but which I am, is that in Near Vanilla,
Nosferatu was townreading me
. The whole game, he was townreading me when I was scum. He misread me that game. He misread me this game. Because Nosferatu does not have the sample size to know what is actually a relevant part of my meta. There are things which make me town, and there are things which make me scum. Nosferatu does not have the skill to know, and I already demonstrated this by showing the differences between that game and this game.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:Or you could have actually posted before deadline started coming to a close, but that's just me.
^The whole of your point here and above can be summed up as an attack on my real life schedule.
So what, exactly, was ? ? Most of my posting there is figuring out for sure which of {Dwlee, Nosferatu} is scum, but another noteworthy one is . was me doing what? was a callout with a purpose of doing what? Very importantly, what is the second half of ? You
sure
that's not trying to convince anyone? . lays out my stance pretty unambiguously, wouldn't you say? sure looks like a callout to me. If the last part of isn't trying to convince players, I don't know what would be. For that matter, if not an attempt to convince players, what would you call ? clarifies my stance and makes it unambiguous. is furthering my case against you. 's latter half is building the case and trying to convince Suzune. If not that, what would you call it? is clarifying my stance once more.

I'd say that's a fair amount of trying to convince players. In fact, it's almost all of my posts. Now, why would that be, exactly?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:1. Wifom by killing dunnstral
Except, I have a very strong record of saying I don't believe in wifom kills.
If zakk were alive in place of Suzune, he would know this because he was there to see a notable example: Killer Instinct Mafia.

zakk, in lylo, was like, "The Almost50 kill was for wifom."

I was very adamant: no, it wasn't.
Wifom kills do not exist.
Ever.

Never, ever.
There's always a different reason.

I sure can't think of any reason I'd throw away an asset, and also make a true 1v1, over simply killing Suzune.
I can however think of several reasons you'd kill Dunnstral over Suzune.
Dwlee wrote:Still ranger never acknowledges anything Ive said or even try to say why Im scum, she is ignoring it because she knows Im right.
Pot, kettle, black.

I've addressed the relevant points.
You pick and choose yours.

Final note: How bad Dwlee's arguments were should prove I'm town and Dwlee had to bullcrap reasons to call me scum.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5959, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:1. Wifom by killing dunnstral
Except, I have a very strong record of saying I don't believe in wifom kills.
If zakk were alive in place of Suzune, he would know this because he was there to see a notable example: Killer Instinct Mafia.

zakk, in lylo, was like, "The Almost50 kill was for wifom."

I was very adamant: no, it wasn't.
Wifom kills do not exist.
Ever.

Never, ever.
There's always a different reason.

I sure can't think of any reason I'd throw away an asset, and also make a true 1v1, over simply killing Suzune.
I can however think of several reasons you'd kill Dunnstral over Suzune.
Dwlee wrote:Still ranger never acknowledges anything Ive said or even try to say why Im scum, she is ignoring it because she knows Im right.
Pot, kettle, black.

Final note: How bad Dwlee's arguments were should prove I'm town and Dwlee had to bullcrap reasons to call me scum.
about to start a league match just kinda want to mention how Ranger has a
game prepared to quote saying they don't wifom kill
in preparation to try to prove it isn't a wifom kill.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5957, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:I dont even feel like reading that
Like, I don't know how this gets any clearer.
This isn't town who knows that I'm scum and therefore doesn't need to read what I'm writing.
This is scum who doesn't want to respond to the points I am making, because they are points which are disconcertingly
good
no
Dwlee wrote:People not town reading me loses me the game regardless of alignment, that is null
Your argument falls apart with one simple fundamental fact about the game which differentiates town from scum: town don't have a nightkill, whereas scum do.
Dunnstral not townreading you loses you the game as town, yes. This is reason for me as scum to...not kill Dunstral.
Dunnstral not townreading you loses you the game as scum, yes. This is reason for you as scum to...kill Dunnstral.
my sentence there was in response to you in so idk y you're misrepping me there
Dwlee wrote:1. Forced to bus iirc
Oh, really? And how so? I had plenty of people I could have pushed. I had town credit to my name, thanks to the Titus/PV push on me. There was no need for me to bus Varsoon. But while the town was busy mislynching SirCakez, I was busy trying to fight for a Varsoon lynch.
Except you had no reason to worry about varsoon being lynched. Once he claimed survivor you're free to sit there and declare him scum while coasting on it.
She probably couldnt have brought actual meta cause the meta would prove you scum
Enlighten me, then. Show me the meta that would prove I'm scum.
I'll wait.

This isn't my scumgame.
I'm not calling you scum for meta. You called yourself town because titus said "Meta says ranger as scum" but that titus would actually provide real meta if you were scum. That is completely illogical, though, because scum buddy titus couldn't have any valid meta to show that you were town.
Or you are a goon and titus (?) and peregrine had power roles.
The idea that scum, after being double-wagoned, would focus on scum, is still laughable. They could have directed attention to any number of players. Nosferatu, for instance. SirCakez, for instance. and are proof enough of that. Heck! They could have gone for Dunnstral. shows that much. But they didn't. They went for me. Or! Or, if they were planning on bussing! Go after Varsoon. He's a goon. The only one we have flipped, actually. They didn't attack him.

Occam's razor. What's simpler: scum were double-wagoned, and then, they decided to go after another scumbuddy guaranteeing the lynch would be on scum when doing so wouldn't even save their lives...
...Or scum were double-wagoned, and desperate, tried to lynch a townie?
I believe that you were getting wagon'd and then they diffused onto peregrine and titus? Not titus and peregrine then onto you.
Your reads lists prove you to be scum because you keep your scum buddies around the same position, never have them below the second to last strung of your reads list, and most damning: Never more than one scum by tier.
I have already addressed literally every single one of these points, to which you did not respond.
But I did respond. You didn't respond to my response. I responded in and .
"no dont listen to this guy who has played with me before, this isnt my scum meta, this is ACTUALLY my town meta yea" this post is total bull crap
Except, Nosferatu has how many games with me, exactly? Two, three, four? A key fact you aren't aware of, but which I am, is that in Near Vanilla,
Nosferatu was townreading me
. The whole game, he was townreading me when I was scum. He misread me that game. He misread me this game. Because Nosferatu does not have the sample size to know what is actually a relevant part of my meta. There are things which make me town, and there are things which make me scum. Nosferatu does not have the skill to know, and I already demonstrated this by showing the differences between that game and this game.
You're literally trying to claim "This is my town meta!!!" but providing 0 evidence to back up that claim. You're just full of crap.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5958, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:Or you could have actually posted before deadline started coming to a close, but that's just me.
^The whole of your point here and above can be summed up as an attack on my real life schedule.
shrug
So what, exactly, was ? ? Most of my posting there is figuring out for sure which of {Dwlee, Nosferatu} is scum, but another noteworthy one is . was me doing what? was a callout with a purpose of doing what? Very importantly, what is the second half of ? You
sure
that's not trying to convince anyone? . lays out my stance pretty unambiguously, wouldn't you say? sure looks like a callout to me. If the last part of isn't trying to convince players, I don't know what would be. For that matter, if not an attempt to convince players, what would you call ? clarifies my stance and makes it unambiguous. is furthering my case against you. 's latter half is building the case and trying to convince Suzune. If not that, what would you call it? is clarifying my stance once more.

I'd say that's a fair amount of trying to convince players. In fact, it's almost all of my posts. Now, why would that be, exactly?
You didn't actually interact with anyone at all tho.
(And no I'm not clicking on all of those posts to check if what you said is true about those posts cause I'm not wasting my time)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5959, Ranger wrote:Pot, kettle, black.

I've responded to all of your points every single day. ???
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have responded to everything you have said against me. The funny thing is you say Im picking and choosing what to respond to when you say "I responded to the relevant points" meaning YOU are picking and choosing. YOU havent been responding to my points against you.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:about to start a league match just kinda want to mention how Ranger has a game prepared to quote saying they don't wifom kill in preparation to try to prove it isn't a wifom kill.
Good theory!
If not for the fact that I brought that game up,
for this exact subject
, way back in , and follow-through, .
The reason I linked to Killer Instinct is because it is a game zakk is intimately familiar with, because it was his most notable interaction with me, where his stances clashed with mine.
With a quick search of my game history for wifom, we also get this, where I state my belief against it.
I also state my belief against it in this game, though admittedly I was scum. (Sure enough, by the way: not wifom. It was thanks to moderator deviation.)
Here's a good recent one where I was town. I make it very unambiguous: players do not die because of wifom.

They die for a reason.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can't the reason be: To frame a town I want to mislynch in lylo? Idk why I'm even trying to argue with you over this point as it is pretty clear that your "I'm town cause night kill!" is absolute bull crap but I feel like it. Like there's so many good reasons for you to kill dunnstral that I can think of right now. You don't know how dunnstral would respond to nosferatu's continued posting about your slot. Maybe you think that suzune would lynch me over you because they stated at some point they had a town read on you (and thus refused to hammer you yesterday). It doesn't even have to be WIFOM, it could be those things or many other reasons. Oh, another one, you might feel that dunnstral has been more competent during this game than suzune and would be more likely to analyze all the data and conclude you're scum. You trying to validate your alignment through such a flimsy argument like that is reallyreallyreally bad and I hope suzune can see that.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:Except you had no reason to worry about varsoon being lynched. Once he claimed survivor you're free to sit there and declare him scum while coasting on it.
Coasting my ass. I was doing everything in my power to, given my
real-life circumstances
, push for his lynch. I declared him, unambiguously, scum. I said that I didn't believe his claim. I pushed him the entire time I was around. I thought his lynch would be good. He was in my lynch pool, and SirCakez was in my god-tiered town list. And I voted him on D4, before Antihero had claimed anything. I was trying to lynch him for most of the game.
I'm not calling you scum for meta. You called yourself town because titus said "Meta says ranger as scum" but that titus would actually provide real meta if you were scum. That is completely illogical, though, because scum buddy titus couldn't have any valid meta to show that you were town.
The arguments are one and the same. I am saying that Titus would have provided real meta if I were scum. You say that it's impossible to show, because the meta would demonstrate I'd be scum. So I'm asking you to prove that statement. I said Titus would provide real meta if I were scum; this can be backed up by our prior scumgame together where she actually asked me to provide meta for her to do exactly that. You say that Titus could not provide real meta if I were scum; you...
...Don't back it up, and I'm demanding you do.
I believe that you were getting wagon'd and then they diffused onto peregrine and titus? Not titus and peregrine then onto you.
Uh-uh. The events of the day went: PV/Titus got wagoned. I got wagoned. Nero shot PV, resetting the votecount. And Titus, for her scum push in relationship to PV, got lynched.

is prior to the Ranger wagon. Titus/PV peak at 5.
starts the Ranger wagon.
almost peaks the Ranger wagon (give or take a voter or two).
resets the votes as Nero shot PV.
shows that, post-shot, both Varsoon and Titus were on me, while the Titus wagon was forming.
You didn't respond to my response.
I did respond to . In . I did respond to . In . Where's your responses to those?
You're literally trying to claim "This is my town meta!!!" but providing 0 evidence to back up that claim.
Oh, you want my town meta, do you?
Well!
Open 642: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Open 649: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Newbie 1714: busy/restricted and later apathetic town.
Diffusion of Power: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Kill All Townies: busy/restricted town. (Not apathetic, in fact, rather pissed off, but I digress.)
Mini 1795: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Anything UPick, apathetic/busy/restricted town.
DC Dual Universe, apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Diffusion of Power, restricted town.

These games sound familiar.
What's the other side look like?
Mass Effect Mafia, nothing like this game.
Bloodeborne Mafia, nothing like this game.
Pokemon Episode 5, nothing like this game.
Stack the Deck, nothing like this game.
Literally Anything Upick, again, nothing like this game.

Shall I go on, or have I made my point?

This game is, very obviously, very clearly, not my scumgame.
Dwlee wrote:You didn't actually interact with anyone at all tho.
Suzune, I encourage you to look at the posts Dwlee is calling "not interacting with anyone" and judge for yourself.
Because, uh.
Yeah.
I interact with people.
As in, quite explicitly.
I have responded to everything you have said against me.
I just proved that false.
The funny thing is you say Im picking and choosing what to respond to when you say "I responded to the relevant points" meaning YOU are picking and choosing.
The difference is, I'm responding to all of your points that are actually points, and casting aside the stuff that...is just gibberish meant to be words. Fluff. Nonsense. Every time you bring up things that I haven't responded to, I'll either point out where I did exactly that or point out why it's not something that's worth responding to.
You're selecting which battles to fight with me, and dropping the ones you can't win. You even admit it with stuff like this:
(And no I'm not clicking on all of those posts to check if what you said is true about those posts cause I'm not wasting my time)
Like I said. Picking. Choosing. Every time I bring up stuff you haven't pointed out, only about half of it gets addressed, because you're hoping that I'll forget about the points I brought up you neglected to address.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dwlee wrote:Can't the reason be: To frame a town I want to mislynch in lylo?
No, that, by definition, is wifom.
Which doesn't exist in kills.

The simple explanation for why Dunnstral dies with Dwlee as mafia: "Dunnstral is thinking about Dwlee = mafia, he needs to die".
The explanation you're presenting for why Dunnstral dies with Ranger as mafia: "Dunnstral thought Dwlee = mafia. Ranger chose to throw that away, in spite of Suzune having shown no indication at all from budging her Dwlee-town position. This, because Ranger thought the value of a wifom kill would outweigh the value of a person who would likely side with her."
You don't know how dunnstral would respond to nosferatu's continued posting about your slot.
Except, I do. He posted. Noteworthy also, is that I wasn't around to post during that time. He'd see my response, in comparison to Nosferatu's points. And he'd recognize that there's a difference between Nosferatu's relationship to me and his relationship to me: Dunnstral and I have high synergy and when a team can work together well. Nosferatu can't read me. He thinks he can, but consistently he's wrong. The difference between Dunnstral's ability to read me, and Nosferatu's ability to read me, is night and day, so Dunnstral would know to go with his own judgment on the matter.
Maybe you think that suzune would lynch me over you because they stated at some point they had a town read on you (and thus refused to hammer you yesterday).
Except, Suzune specifically said multiple times, at every stage: lynch Ranger > Dwlee. Nosferatu was in front of me, yes, but consistently, Suzune has said I'm a lynch over you. Suzune said it yesterday, Suzune's even said it today if I recall correctly.

The difference is really simple.
If I were scum, killing Suzune leaves me with an even playing field, one I might have a slight advantage in.
If I were scum, killing Dunnstral leaves me with an uphill battle
at best
, an unwinnable game at worst.
With you as scum, killing Suzune leaves you in a position where you're not certain of things, and you might have a disadvantage.
With you as scum, killing Dunnstral all-but secures the win.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

you're too mentally exhausting for midnight
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

holy goodness guys...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 5968, Ranger wrote:If I were scum, killing Suzune leaves me with an even playing field, one I might have a slight advantage in.
If I were scum, killing Dunnstral leaves me with an uphill battle at best, an unwinnable game at worst.
With you as scum, killing Suzune leaves you in a position where you're not certain of things, and you might have a disadvantage.
With you as scum, killing Dunnstral all-but secures the win.
And you are wrong. I did have a town read on you. It was Zakk with the scum read.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like this should be obvious but ranger uses such fancy language and then links to a billion different things without directly quoting them and her quote tags dont have post tags so I cant fricken look at where theyre quoted from easily and it is so exhausting
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ranger still hasnt commented on my interactions with antihero that I quoted. She didnt yesterday and hasnt today at all and I cant be bothered to dig through all those links. Like the things I didnt respond to (or was it one of them idk) was you saying "nu uh my readslists always look like this" and then linking like a billion different games and the one time you did that (and cited almost) I was in that game so I actually knew you were full of shit saying almost believed your reads looked like that. If you actually read that game almost says it is the
progression
of ranger's reads that can be used to determine who scum are.
So like that whole response about how her reads lists always look like that is bull crap. Her reads list literally place the rest of the scum team evenly throughout her reads list without putting any of them in actual lynch range for her (Im talking about the ones where she is catching up at the beginning of her iso) That does not come from town, it just doesnt. And Im so upset that because of dunnstral's unwillingness to just fucking hammer ranger I actually have to expend all this time and effort into showing you how obvious this is, suzune. I have clear interactions with antihero (and titus from her buddying -> scumreading transition) that show Im town and ranger's smoking gun is how textbook scum her reads lists are. And during this, suzune, you havent even responded to anything except ranger saying that you were scumreading her or something and just fuck.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5967, Ranger wrote:
Dwlee wrote:Except you had no reason to worry about varsoon being lynched. Once he claimed survivor you're free to sit there and declare him scum while coasting on it.
Coasting my ass. I was doing everything in my power to, given my
real-life circumstances
, push for his lynch. I declared him, unambiguously, scum. I said that I didn't believe his claim. I pushed him the entire time I was around. I thought his lynch would be good. He was in my lynch pool, and SirCakez was in my god-tiered town list. And I voted him on D4, before Antihero had claimed anything. I was trying to lynch him for most of the game.
You have about 100 mentions of varsoon in your iso, about 70-80 of those are after his death. Here is your last few posts before his lynch.
Spoiler:
In post 3113, Ranger wrote:{Suzune, zakk, Fire Assassin, Varsoon, Nosferatu}
This is my lynch pool.
At this stage, I don't see me lynching anyone outside that list, because by lynching everyone within it, I think we have a guaranteed win.
Sets up lynch pool with 4 town and only 1 scum in it.
Yes, you WOULD have a win by lynching everyone in it lmao
In post 3350, Ranger wrote:
Luna Fox wrote:Hi ranger! how are you
I'd say doing well, but that'd be a lie.
I wouldn't be saying in basically every game, "I'm taking a break from mafia", if I was doing well.

I'm doing better with each completed game and nightkill on me or terribad lynch on me, but I still think it'd be healthiest to be at zero games, breathe a little, compose myself, and then leap back in after everything's done, so I'm pretty happy that I'm probably gonna die early this game!
Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: zakk
I agree!

VOTE: zakk.
hops onto zakk
In post 3352, Ranger wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:thoughts on having Zakk, Suzune, Cakez and Varsoon CLAIM?
SirCakez shouldn't.

Others should.
And then we lynch one of said others.
In post 3354, Ranger wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Lets lynch Varsoon.
This is fair.
VOTE: Varsoon.
hops onto varsoon
In post 3356, Ranger wrote:And by the way:
This is me, having read Varsoon's claim.
And not unvoting.

Like, ever.
In post 3770, Ranger wrote:
zakk wrote:where is ranger now?
Returning from the V/LA I announced sitewide: I'm on limited access on Wednesdays.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read all the pages.

In the mean time,
VOTE: Varsoon.

This isn't you pushing super hard for his lynch at all.
The arguments are one and the same. I am saying that Titus would have provided real meta if I were scum. You say that it's impossible to show, because the meta would demonstrate I'd be scum. So I'm asking you to prove that statement. I said Titus would provide real meta if I were scum; this can be backed up by our prior scumgame together where she actually asked me to provide meta for her to do exactly that. You say that Titus could not provide real meta if I were scum; you...
...Don't back it up, and I'm demanding you do.
The burden of proof lies on you here. You say "Titus says that meta makes me town and didn't provide evidence, therefore I am town". That is not a logical conclusion to make from that. In fact I argue that the lack of meta provided shows that titus had a bull crap town read of you cause you are her scum buddy. You cannot say that titus would provide actual meta with you as her scum buddy because if meta is a valid argument in any way, the meta from your town games would show how you differ here from your town games. There is no way to come up with real meta that proves you as town when you are scum. You just can't. Any meta used would be bull crap. You're just trying to validate yourself as town through really really really bad reasons.
Uh-uh. The events of the day went: PV/Titus got wagoned. I got wagoned. Nero shot PV, resetting the votecount. And Titus, for her scum push in relationship to PV, got lynched.

is prior to the Ranger wagon. Titus/PV peak at 5.
starts the Ranger wagon.
almost peaks the Ranger wagon (give or take a voter or two).
resets the votes as Nero shot PV.
shows that, post-shot, both Varsoon and Titus were on me, while the Titus wagon was forming.
Keep lurker scum alive or keep the strongman/roleblocker alive. Take your pick.
You didn't respond to my response.
I did respond to . In . I did respond to . In . Where's your responses to those?
is a response to part of your post. But those posts were just declaring "my reads lists DID change" and "look at this meta where my reads lists didn't change!!" and me thinking "well they haven't changed and you changing like one read up and down isn't very much change"
You're literally trying to claim "This is my town meta!!!" but providing 0 evidence to back up that claim.
Oh, you want my town meta, do you?
Well!
Open 642: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Open 649: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Newbie 1714: busy/restricted and later apathetic town.
Diffusion of Power: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Kill All Townies: busy/restricted town. (Not apathetic, in fact, rather pissed off, but I digress.)
Mini 1795: apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Anything UPick, apathetic/busy/restricted town.
DC Dual Universe, apathetic/busy/restricted town.
Diffusion of Power, restricted town.

These games sound familiar.
What's the other side look like?
Mass Effect Mafia, nothing like this game.
Bloodeborne Mafia, nothing like this game.
Pokemon Episode 5, nothing like this game.
Stack the Deck, nothing like this game.
Literally Anything Upick, again, nothing like this game.

Shall I go on, or have I made my point?

This game is, very obviously, very clearly, not my scumgame.
See but I played with you in bloodeborne and mass effect. I can't remember in mass effect but in bloodeborne you were definitely apathetic and lurky. Like you can't say "THESE GAMES WERE NOTHING LIKE THIS ONE" and "LOOK AT THESE TOWN GAMES WHERE I DO THIS THING". The most you are able to say from your town meta showing you as apathetic and lurky is that you can't be
scumread
for your meta, but demanding to be town read for this meta is just trying to validate yourself as town for bad reasons. It is similar to the "titus didn't provide real meta of me", you can argue that you shouldn't be
scumread
for that whole debacle but trying to pin that as you needing to be town read for that is wrong. I have talked about my meta, but I'm not demanding to be townread for this as I recognize that this is my play style in almost all of my games. There are probably nuanced differences between my playstyle as scum / town but I'm not aware of them. You try to say "You are scum because your posting is simply one-liners, off-the-cuff-remarks, not walling, etc." or whatever the heck you were saying about my play this game but I have examples of me as town playing this exact same way. Does this validate me as town? No. But it DOES validate that scum reading me for those reasons is bullcrap. And then you try to do the opposite with your meta, claiming "I play this way in my town games therefore I'm town here". That is wrong. Imo meta is only useful for eliminating scum tells, such as someone doing a certain thing regardless of alignment, or maybe eliminating town tells for a seasoned scum player, but your attempts to verify yourself through meta are laughable.
Dwlee wrote:You didn't actually interact with anyone at all tho.
Suzune, I encourage you to look at the posts Dwlee is calling "not interacting with anyone" and judge for yourself.
Because, uh.
Yeah.
I interact with people.
As in, quite explicitly.
I'm not fact checking this, I'm going off memory.
I have responded to everything you have said against me.
I just proved that false.
eh, those posts aren't respondable, especially when you just post a billion links to different games
The funny thing is you say Im picking and choosing what to respond to when you say "I responded to the relevant points" meaning YOU are picking and choosing.
The difference is, I'm responding to all of your points that are actually points, and casting aside the stuff that...is just gibberish meant to be words. Fluff. Nonsense. Every time you bring up things that I haven't responded to, I'll either point out where I did exactly that or point out why it's not something that's worth responding to.
You're selecting which battles to fight with me, and dropping the ones you can't win. You even admit it with stuff like this:
Like I said. Picking. Choosing. Every time I bring up stuff you haven't pointed out, only about half of it gets addressed, because you're hoping that I'll forget about the points I brought up you neglected to address.
I recognize that sometimes my arguments will be flawed. When something I say gets proven wrong or shown to be incorrect I don't keep pushing it because I recognize that. Scum are the ones who don't give up their positions and keep trudging along with their bull crap narratives. (Coughcough you arguing titus not providing actual meta makes you town coughcough)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”