Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Stormblade »

Border wall construction company, reporting for duty.
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Goddamn so I had 5 pages down in a big long catchup post and then my computer crashed so you people are just gonn ahve to to dealwith this shit sloppy shit and ur gonna like it

ok first 5 pages. from what i remember it was mostly bbmolla being dumb and ppl yelling. Tim was mad at him and i couldn't decide if it was disingeousous "trying really hard to look like town" or actually town. bbmolla wasn't actually town fori t. copper was right on that. luna was right to say people should stop giving a fuck. SC was bad when he called luna scum for that but was town when he said something else and i dont really remmber what it was. also THIS GUY. THIS FUCKING GUY. THIS GUY IS SCUM. AND IM GONNA VOTE HIM RIGIHT NOW:

VOTE: EXPEDIENCE

im actually so pos of this and whenever i get confident early game reads they're usually right so look the fuck out dude im tunneling you till the end of time.

other stuff. The ice head of Ice and Fire got salty and Titus called her town for it and Titus was probably right but NAI from Titus. ASOIAF lean town tho. Nosferatu dishes out some quality bant and Cephir apparently isn't about that lifestyle but he can step off bc Nosferatu is cool by me dude. i feel ike scum were moe inclined to harp on that molla bullshit for as long as they could bc it's the kind of discussion where ucan blend in and earn #townpoints without actually having reads.

anyway more to come SOON probably maybe and i will likely be more drunk by then this is just first 5 pages.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Stormblade »

u can interact with me rn but im not gonna answer shit from rn until im all caught up fair warning.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 464, Cephrir wrote:<sad pumbaa>
Hey what's up Ceph. What's got you frowning?

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I'm interested in giving everyone a fair shake and come into this game without preconceived notions.

So who do we kill once the pregame deadline hits?

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 559, Titus wrote:
In post 554, Stormblade wrote:I'm interested in giving everyone a fair shake and come into this game without preconceived notions.

So who do we kill once the pregame deadline hits?

Albert
My money is obviously Cane and Able. What are your thoughts? I heard from Nahdia, but you're just asking questions.
Too crazy. I reserve judgment until votes are active.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Cane + Able chill out we didn't even start the game proper lol.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

bad read from SC on 125 minus many townpoints dude what the shit.

126 IS SO WRONG LUNA FOX IS LIKE EXACTLY RIGHT OH MY GOD. not really bothering with Ice's posts because idk i think they town and whatever. they right when they say shit usually tho.

dig the meta coming from Ceph i appreciate the perspective. oh my god everything eexpedience posts is so fucking scummy.

ceeeeeeeeeEEEEEEERRRRBBB is lame.

Salt Squad is town i trust i trust i trust!!! Heartless scumlean for 223 there's been multiple FA townreads and u pick out that one? i can respect the reasoning in 255 but it just feels like maybe scum trying to discredit town finding each other early.

I like the reads in 234 except maybe the BBmolla read. again feels shallow. maybe im just being too wary of the dude.

lots and lots of words man oh man i feel like a kid in the back seat like ARE WE THERE YET "no we got another 9 pages" ARE WE THERE YET? yeah im getting hella lazy. ima just post what i have and read the last few pages and if u guys feel there's anything else super important to read lemme know. my HYDRA PARTNERS will keep tracking of those missing 10 or so pages :D

-Nahdia
In post 550, rb wrote:
In post 534, Stormblade wrote:Goddamn so I had 5 pages down in a big long catchup post and then my computer crashed so you people are just gonn ahve to to dealwith this shit sloppy shit and ur gonna like it

ok first 5 pages. from what i remember it was mostly bbmolla being dumb and ppl yelling. Tim was mad at him and i couldn't decide if it was disingeousous "trying really hard to look like town" or actually town. bbmolla wasn't actually town fori t. copper was right on that. luna was right to say people should stop giving a fuck. SC was bad when he called luna scum for that but was town when he said something else and i dont really remmber what it was. also THIS GUY. THIS FUCKING GUY. THIS GUY IS SCUM. AND IM GONNA VOTE HIM RIGIHT NOW:

im actually so pos of this and whenever i get confident early game reads they're usually right so look the fuck out dude im tunneling you till the end of time.

other stuff. The ice head of Ice and Fire got salty and Titus called her town for it and Titus was probably right but NAI from Titus. ASOIAF lean town tho. Nosferatu dishes out some quality bant and Cephir apparently isn't about that lifestyle but he can step off bc Nosferatu is cool by me dude. i feel ike scum were moe inclined to harp on that molla bullshit for as long as they could bc it's the kind of discussion where ucan blend in and earn #townpoints without actually having reads.

anyway more to come SOON probably maybe and i will likely be more drunk by then this is just first 5 pages.

-Nahdia
I'm inclined to townread Stormblade for this because Exped was my biggest scumlean early game as well. I want to hear reasons though, once you catch up.

Exped scumread increased from 67% to 69% (hehe 69!)
Please hold while I collect quotes:

Spoiler: Scummy Expe Quotes IMHO
In post 56, Expedience wrote:
In post 46, Tim wrote:"Are you aware there is a cult in the game"
"But what does it mean?"

+

"Please give region"
"Why'd you do that bro"
His entrance was so town are you kidding me.
extremely shallow read. my first inclination was BBmolla was town for it but reading it again i was like "but why the fuck would he do this" and it instantly occured to me that he might be making an early claim for townpoints because that's something lots of people tend to townread but the info is honestly going to be widely useless.
In post 68, Expedience wrote:
In post 66, Tim wrote:
In post 54, BBmolla wrote:LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd
I do. Well I did.

There's at least 3 factions that have a 1-shot recruiting ability, and the cult probably is multiple shot but I can't imagine them not being able to recruit humans.

Do Bulletproofs claim so their role becomes worthless? No, because that's stupid.

But by all means, continue to troll. Maybe more sods like Expedience will buy that
Okay, but how does that make BBMolla scum rather than just bad town?
again this is so shallow and just feels like Expe is defending "the read townies should have". scum who knows the person he's talking about isn't his alignment (this is multiball but subscious scumtells still lean towards insgleball?)
In post 76, Expedience wrote:
In post 74, Titus wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8101170#p8101170]post 72[/url], Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 69, Expedience wrote:That's all you can find because you're scum and incapable of reading, all you can do is see.

Yes, I am siriously threatening you with my vote.
My normal response to this kind of shitty behaviors is to say "Fuck off"

I won't respond to it anyway cuase I'm done getting force replaced for people like you corning me and making me toxic.

so ....
Hi town. (Hugs)
Not really, that;s what I would expect FA to do as either alignment.
In post 75, Tim wrote:
In post 68, Expedience wrote: Okay, but how does that make BBMolla scum rather than just bad town?
Do you have any experience playing with BBmolla? He's not bad town. you can say maybe he's performed badly as town sometimes, but he isn't bad town. 2ndly, he has a carefree attitude as all alignments really. And he's done speculative plays before as scum before as well.

@Bbmolla: Perhaps you don't have the same kind of "how to play a role" sense as I do, but that kind of play really stretches my limits of credulity. In any case my metric for scumminess won't be defined as just that, so if your day play is satisfactory it will do a lot to help your claim
Okay, I mean town-who-misplayed or whatever you want to call claiming your faction and flavor for no reason as town. Because I see that as no less likely than him faking it as scum even if he has a carefree attitude as all alignments.
discrediting early FA townread is bad. knee jerk reaction to town finding each other or whatever uhg thi is feeling so contrived honestly this shit is fuckign scummy ok. the carefree attitutd thing is w/e idk.
In post 86, Expedience wrote:Sry for trying to play the game... ;-,
bad post bad post bad post bad post bad post badpotsufbb
In post 93, Expedience wrote:
In post 92, Luna Fox wrote:That discussion wrt BBMolla has been overblown I agree, why do we want to speculate on something so silly?
^ scumpostng
NO IT'S NOT WHAT THE HELL.
In post 126, Expedience wrote:
In post 120, Luna Fox wrote:shutting scumhunting by overfocusing on probability discussion.
Clearly not a thing.
YES IT IS WHAT THE HELL.
In post 121, Expedience wrote:
In post 120, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 117, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Luna what do you think about the people who were talking about the probability stuff?
I think if they're town, they should be discussing alignments instead of probability and if they are discussing probability they should explain how it relates to finding alignment.
If they are scum like i think Exp is, then they are doing fine by shutting scumhunting by overfocusing on probability discussion.
Why are you pretending to scumread me?
WHAT EVEN IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE
In post 111, Expedience wrote:
In post 109, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 106, Expedience wrote:Let's just all agree to immediately lynch Luna Fox once the day starts so people don't struggle to keep up with all the hydra posts.
This is scum or anti-town at best, how does it help you to immediately lynch me even if you think im scum, before i even get started scumhunting and getting information out?
because urscumlol

Yes Cephrir, but the hydras will be nightkilled maybe. I just don't want to get caught up in all the posts. I know for a fact that in a large theme if my concentration lapses for one day of not caring to post I will be possibly forever disengaged.
UR SHADIER THAN A WILLOW TREE DUDE.
In post 136, Expedience wrote:FA is seemingly acting as a mediator here and I think it's scummy.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
im not expressing myself well i guess but i dont wanna just say gut i just feel like he's

a) Trying to harp on a mech discussion so he can blend in with town
b) Discrediting early townreads which has scum motive written all over it
c) His own scumreads make no fucking sense to me and are on people i mostly townread
d) His reactions to people scumreading him SUCK. "im sorry for playing the game lol y r u pretending to scmread me xDDD"

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
No excuse for scumminess.

-Nahdia
Cephrir wrote:
In post 578, Stormblade wrote:extremely shallow read. my first inclination was BBmolla was town for it but reading it again i was like "but why the fuck would he do this" and it instantly occured to me that he might be making an early claim for townpoints because that's something lots of people tend to townread but the info is honestly going to be widely useless.
I didn't think Tim's 46 was about BBmolla.
Oh??? Well was Expedience talking about BBmolla? That's how I interpreted it >_> who else would they be talking about???
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I am intoxicated but I promise I will read the things the people say later when I am not I believe Luna Fox is town and probably Salt Lick and umm that one other guy im not sure whoooo but Expe is scum and I would like to vote him.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Tired, I'm going to keep it short, maybe I'll come back after a shower.

I'm a fan of Expedience death.
Both of the wayward heads made bad entrances and no redeeming factors about that slot.
Someone said beeboy (Salt) was scum and I agree. Actions and words are on different frequencies here.
Titus isn't really actively applying any pressure anywhere.

Add early scumreads on C+A and ASOIAF that haven't dissolved.
3 townreads so far.

pedit- make that 4

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 765, Titus wrote:I'm sorry... You're scumreading my biggest scumread, and claiming I am not actively applying pressure? Wtf.
I know!
What a world isn't it? Where two scumreads can also be scumreading each other?
In post 767, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 755, Stormblade wrote:Someone said beeboy (Salt) was scum and I agree. Actions and words are on different frequencies here.
Can you find me an example of this?

~Bee
I'll answer this question, but I'll let you know that I went through your iso to find specific examples and ended up a little less confident about this read.
You say you have scumreads and they need to die, but you're not actually acting on those words
You say you "aggressively have reads" and "scum players will try to match that" but I'm not seeing this aggression.

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 799, Titus wrote:when I damn near have them in a scum slip
I'm glad you brought this up, because I would have if you didn't.
You think that out of 3 pages of back and forth, this deserves special mention. Clearly you think this one juicy piece of evidence.
Didn't you think it odd that it fell on deaf ears as far as the rest of the playerlist is concerned? Did you not find that interesting?

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

Hungover catchup post woo. Not gonna quote most of the stuff I see bc lazy.

There was a post earlier where ASOIAF said they scumread my slot in response to an Errant post which I felt was kinda fair. Have some hydra dissonance going on as I strongly townread Ice&Fire as well as Salt Squad.
In post 775, Titus wrote:
In post 768, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:@Math, You're confbiasing. You do that and you're very frequently wrong, regardless of alignment and you then scumread whoever disagrees.
How am I conf biasing here? I have suggested a theory of you three and potentially Nos on a different team.
Confirmation bias requires a history not just a suggestion when it was my catchup post.

Explain to me how Expedience is town. Because I do not see how me posting my catchup reads upon replace in confirms Expedience as town.
Expedience is town because you're centering the game around him being scum. That person you center on (Infinity in gunslingers for instance) is almost always town.

Then you try to place associations on the first day of D1, preflips no less.

These associations are those who disagree with you.
This is multiball.....? Or are you saying Math is still town and their reads are just always wrong? I'm not giving Expedience a pass for this regardless.

A lot of people including my other heads have said Wayward is bad but I liked and agree Klingon's defense here is silly. Reminiscent of Expedience trying to handwave my case on him. SPEAKING OF WHICH
In post 774, Expedience wrote:
In post 772, Luna Fox wrote:Apparently being (Insert time past midnight) has become the go to solution nowadays.
^ more scumposting
WAS THIS ALSO 2AM FOR YOU, FRIEND? BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING THE THING I'VE BEEN HEAVILY SCUMREADING YOU FOR.

ok is bad from Wayward though. trying to force on what was clearly a joke from the beginning (the italicized votecount thing) is a scumtell to me. it's a moot point, dude. he was snarking. i really don't see anyone ever catching scum because scum made a joke.

i don't like Titus being mean to my wonderful wagon in . I'll look at C+A I guess but I guess I probably missed a lot of them in the few pages I skipped? also 819 by mathblade is lovely thank you my nemesis what a gr8 post. TITUS DID YOU IGNORE MY ENTIRE CASE ON HIM? ;___; LITERALLY THE SECOND POST IN DAY 1

-Nahdia

second catchup post soon maybe i might skim and stop writing stuff really u guys spost so many words.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Stormblade »

as soon as i cut off my catchup post there's this
In post 863, Expedience wrote: shows that Luna Fox isn't really scumreading me, only deliberately OMGUSing. This is true because she is consciously aware of her OMGUS.
jesus. titus PLEASE explain to me in what fucking world this is town because i dont think i live in it.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Stormblade »

RAM wrote:Nahdia, when you wake up in the morning(and you specifically, not the other heads of your hydra), please explain this Expedience attack to me again, in a different fashion if at all possible. I don't really see the cause for the pressure on him (unless it's pressure for pressures sake, but that doesn't seem to be the case, a bunch of people appear to legitimately believe they're scum), and I'd like to understand this better. And since you started it, I feel hearing your reasoning in greater depth if at all possible would be most informative.

-Cerb
Uh, did you miss the second post in Day 1? Go back and read that. I think I was pretty thorough?
Expedience wrote:
In post 965, Stormblade wrote:as soon as i cut off my catchup post there's this
In post 863, Expedience wrote: shows that Luna Fox isn't really scumreading me, only deliberately OMGUSing. This is true because she is consciously aware of her OMGUS.
jesus. titus PLEASE explain to me in what fucking world this is town because i dont think i live in it.

-Nahdia
That's the most null thing.

Most of your case is telling me that I'm wrong. You either genuinely believe that having different opinions to you is scummy or you're pretending to, and either way it's unpleasant to deal with.

I think you could be scum hiding behind walls of superficially townie rhetoric while really saying very little at all, but I'm not sure so could you just stop and be more coherent.
NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely
reek
of scum motivation to me. I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Stormblade »

GLADIATE: EXPEDIENCE

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Stormblade »

He's scum. Me having strong reads this early are rare but they tend to be right.

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 978, Stormblade wrote:NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely reek of scum motivation to me.
I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.
I actually can see the bolded part; I
feel
expe got a little bit defensive recently and lost the aggression he had in pregame . I don't agree with the basis of your scumread though. that's like the exact same thing expe did to me at start - attacking someone else because they disagree about a read.
The difference is that everything he's doing seems scum motivated to me. It's one thing to be brash in the face of being scumread and tell people off. It's another thing to be constantly hand waving reads "lol it's 2am lol ur pretending" and shit. Like, Expedience's reactions to being scumread have been legit garbage. Shall I collect them again for you all?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Stormblade »

Spoiler: holy moly read these quotes dudes
In post 86, Expedience wrote:Sry for trying to play the game... ;-,
In post 111, Expedience wrote:
In post 109, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 106, Expedience wrote:Let's just all agree to immediately lynch Luna Fox once the day starts so people don't struggle to keep up with all the hydra posts.
This is scum or anti-town at best, how does it help you to immediately lynch me even if you think im scum, before i even get started scumhunting and getting information out?
because urscumlol

Yes Cephrir, but the hydras will be nightkilled maybe. I just don't want to get caught up in all the posts. I know for a fact that in a large theme if my concentration lapses for one day of not caring to post I will be possibly forever disengaged.
In post 121, Expedience wrote:
In post 120, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 117, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Luna what do you think about the people who were talking about the probability stuff?
I think if they're town, they should be discussing alignments instead of probability and if they are discussing probability they should explain how it relates to finding alignment.
If they are scum like i think Exp is, then they are doing fine by shutting scumhunting by overfocusing on probability discussion.
Why are you pretending to scumread me?
In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
In post 589, Expedience wrote:
In post 584, Stormblade wrote:
No excuse for scumminess.

-Nahdia
would it change anything if I had a green role pm
Cephrir wrote:
In post 578, Stormblade wrote:extremely shallow read. my first inclination was BBmolla was town for it but reading it again i was like "but why the fuck would he do this" and it instantly occured to me that he might be making an early claim for townpoints because that's something lots of people tend to townread but the info is honestly going to be widely useless.
I didn't think Tim's 46 was about BBmolla.
Oh??? Well was Expedience talking about BBmolla? That's how I interpreted it >_> who else would they be talking about???
I meant Wayward Thinker. BBmolla is null / slight town.[/quote]
In post 596, Expedience wrote:
In post 591, Cephrir wrote:
oh god i missed this awful, awful, awful scumpost

VOTE: Expedience

Just, ew
I think it's a perfectly valid excuse for why my posts earlier were especially poor quality. I don't remember exactly but I think I was trying to annoy people.

Knowing myself most of those posts which Nahdia seemed to dislike were supposed to be joking but it didn't come across at all.
A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Is this your read alone or you disgusted it with your hydra partners?

~Ice
Errant doesn't disagree. ABR I haven't spoken to since I caught up.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 992, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
They're reactions and they're bad omg. At some point this becomes a debate on rhetoric. If you read those quotes and you don't see scum, then we just don't agree on what scumtells are at a baseline level and I'm not gonna have that debate. The bottom line is he's handwavey and trying to excuse himself which is total crap.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 999, dramonic wrote:Nahdia, that better be fake, because Expe is pretty obviously town.
WHY

-NAHDIA ;___;
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1003, Expedience wrote:
In post 995, Stormblade wrote:
In post 992, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
They're reactions and they're bad omg. At some point this becomes a debate on rhetoric. If you read those quotes and you don't see scum, then we just don't agree on what scumtells are at a baseline level and I'm not gonna have that debate. The bottom line is he's handwavey and trying to excuse himself which is total crap.

-Nahdia
So what would be a town response to the wagon on me? To excuse yourself is, like, the point of what you're supposed to do as either alignment.
Acknowledge the reads and make a case as to why they're disingenuous or they're fair. Being scumread is one of the best perspectives from which to make an alignment read on a slot. On this point, the one thing I've liked from your slot is that you have seemed to try to sort Luna, but ONLY Luna. And your read on them seems to be total crap anyway, and maybe that's confbias from me but to me it just looks like you're trying to latch on to your very early read you made based on Luna's first damn post which you called "scumposting" and just run with that. When
I
scumread you, rather than actually analyzing it and trying to figure out if I was scum or town for pushing you (which you have only JUST done after all this time) your response was "o lol it was 3am when i made those scummy posts also they were jokes i just wanted to be annoying xD" :facepalm:

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

im not gonna do that annoying thing where i copy paste this quote 50 times in one post but GOD DO I WANT TO

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Stormblade »

NERPZJIOIOEMJFIFSKSOQSRFF IT WAS A DIRECT RESPONS

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1151, Titus wrote:Hey ABR, there's a whole thread over here.
I don't care. Bloodborne was devastating. I will let Errant and Nahdia take point.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Stormblade »

I don't have the heart to get invested again after what happened in Varsoon's game.

Here's a recent example of a game where I didn't get invested as town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66574

That was probably after Saga too.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1168, Titus wrote:The more you try to control people, the more we rebel and don't listen.
I had absolute control over that game but for a strongman kill that fucked up my protection.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1168, Titus wrote:I also have quite a few questions for you.
What are your questions, Titus...
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1175, Titus wrote:@ABR, Have you read?

How do you feel about Expedience and Nahdia glaciating them?

Thoughts on Cane and Able?

Who are your biggest townreads? Scumreads?

If you had a vig shot who would you shoot?
1) It's a fake gladiate. It's a fine vote.

2) I like them

3) Too early

4) No one...
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1191, Titus wrote:
In post 1185, Cane + Able wrote:Idk Cakey, if Storm blade was scum ABR could have easily agreed with errant's read of me to fuel Titus' hard-on for my mislynch.
Spoiler: Mature joke
I am a woman, I can pick the size needed to get the job done. You however are not a mislynch.

If ABR sheep's my reads and plays nice with me, do you seriously think anyone would townread him?
?

I am being very fair and patient with you. I don't care if I'm scumread.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1236, mastin2 wrote:Not Voting - 9 (Almost50, Cane + Able, Tim, RAM, Lady Lambdadelta, Skybird, Toogeloo, Franky, Luna Fox)
It would be helpful if you guys voted for someone.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1289, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1286, Cane + Able wrote:{Franky, Toogeloo, Skybird, TWIE}

Unless we start seeing some activity out of these slots soonish, I could get behind voting in that group.
Yeah, well, I prefaced it in the Signup Topic that I won't be very active in a high post game. I have a full time job and a family to support and spend time with. So, I can either not read and post random stuff to look active, or I can post once in a while with game related reads and responses after I've skimmed or read through as much as possible.

I have a phone, so on breaks at work I can sometimes skim through if I'm not talking with other people, other than that, my main times I can post are usually at lunch, provided there isn't a lot of catching up to do, and just before bed. Occasionally, I might be able to get something in when I get home. This isn't new information, and people should know this about me already.
Why do you join games this large? Even I can't keep up, why do you do it?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1570, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I'm conflicted on Nahdia ; ABR is lurking and thats his scum play and errant just gave out some stuff and flaked. lets see what will happen about this slot.
In post 1169, Stormblade wrote:I don't have the heart to get invested again after what happened in Varsoon's game.

Here's a recent example of a game where I didn't get invested as town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66574

That was probably after Saga too.
Lynched as town for "not being active enough and that's his scum game" ^
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1526, mastin2 wrote:it takes 15 to lynch
lol :up:
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I'm not going to get invested early in this game because if I do, I will lead the town and drive a lynch on cult, and then probably get recruited into that same cult the very night after I lynched them. That's my luck. Another reason is that it takes 15 to lynch and we are so far off from that. Another reason is there are too many players and I can't keep track until this number dwindles down.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Stormblade »

skimmed hydra ISO, I think someone said I flaked.
Look, there are three week deadlines.
I've replaced into a 200+ page game before. I frequently do full rereads in the lategame. I'm capable of processing large amounts of posts, so I'm not going to fall behind permanently just because I don't post for one day, if that's your concern.

Just checking in today to say that I'm still here and will be back, fully read up.

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1605, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I want your reads with at least 1 sentence decent explanation so everyone can follow your thought process
Sure, but you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

If you don't want to do that, maybe if you ask one of the other heads they'll paraphrase the notes that I dumped in the hydra PT for you, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1615, rb wrote:I townread Stormblade because of Nahdia, but ABR and Errant's lack of participation makes me wonder.

What if they've decided that Nahdia's doing such a great job they'll just stay out of her way for now? As one of the most townread slots right now their input seems pretty important to the game but they're both opting to take a backseat. I don't like it.
Ironically, I specifically told EP and ABR that I don't intend to be active early on in this game -_-'

sigh
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Stormblade »

-Nahdia, ofc.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1609, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1607, Stormblade wrote:
In post 1605, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I want your reads with at least 1 sentence decent explanation so everyone can follow your thought process
Sure, but you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

If you don't want to do that, maybe if you ask one of the other heads they'll paraphrase the notes that I dumped in the hydra PT for you, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

-errant
why is that? someone please paraphrase the notes of errant whenever came online.

I want to see them as soon as possible.

~Ice

nahdia you have 2 minutes

~Ice
Sure 1 sec.

bit drunk.

will do my best.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

EP basically seperated it into thoughts on slots. should be noted i prsonally disagree with some of this but this is what ep said.

Heartless (Anti +TTH)
have a lot of the same thoughts as them but multiball so not necessarily someone to trust. towny.

Salt Squad (SC + beeboy + Heat)
184 looks like faking hydra dissonance
237 readlist is bad
296 just feels out of place and forced

Wayward (LQ + Suzune)
ddnlt like how they dealt with mollas claim super early
suzunes entrance was lame

C + A (House + Wake)
reaction to getting some heat was bad.

Tim (Iece + ActionDan)
part of a faction that can convert cause of post 50 apparently

ASOIAF (FA + Firebringer)
seems forced in how they react to pressure. trying to hard to seem aloof
dont lik 256 for some reason

Ceph
scumread from early posts
townread from later posts

Luna Fox
hi mason buddy

Expedience
townread on molla is bad.
in 106 he suggests he's part of a faction that isn't town.

BBMolla
dont think molla was telling the full truth here. probably part of some iffy faction.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

-nhadia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Stormblade »

kill me.

-nahd
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Stormblade »

not literally.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by Stormblade »

im fairly sure ABR literally just has a complete lack of understanding of the mechanics in this game. his posting in the hydra PT is basically like "wtf is going on."

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Stormblade »

im drunk it's nOT MY FAULT. BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL.

so.

whatever.

idk.

we're still town

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

i was just writing what hte stuff said i forgot it had stuff i shouldnt say ;_;

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1865, Heartless wrote:
In post 1709, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1692, Expedience wrote:Is this a reference to you slipping your faction in your neighborhood?
Everyone in the neighborhood knows that we're all either the same faction, but there might be scum in it (i read this part late), what i slipped in was my ROLE.
If you're all in the same faction how could you think there's scum in the neighborhood? What am I misunderstanding?
PT specifically states that this is the PT for our wincon, but that we cannot be sure everyone in our PT has that wincon. aka a spy for another faction, probably the scum faction based on my flavor speculation.

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1868, RAM wrote:So you know that Stormblade absolutely *isn't* from another town aligned faction, if they are town aligned(assuming you are, of course).
We actually don't have confirmation of this. What we do have confirmation of is the hypothetical RACE of a potential traitor. and based on flavor (as well as just... what makes sense) it makes sense that they being scum would follow.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Stormblade »

RAM wrote:I don't think there should be any more discussion about your neighborhood, unless someone in there develops cause to think someone else in there is scum.

Something I forgot to mention about Stormblade, which is relevant to this since you mentioned suspicion of him on the basis of his certain non-humanness(which, btw, isn't necessarily true, it's not impossible for there to be scum humans, but flavor wise it does seem unlikely): The rules themselves say we know NOTHING about the cult. This means we do not know if the cult can recruit non-humans or not. Paranoia about being culted IS reasonable for EVERYONE(other than cult members, of course). The other effect, the once per game recruit, is mentioned separately from that, so I assume it's an entirely different effect from whatever the cult does.

-Cerb

pedit: <3 Dram.
this is true (and i pointed it out in the PT) but i think ABR's comment stems more from a lack of understanding than a complex understanding.

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Stormblade »

sorry. i haven't been keeping up with the thread for purposes of actual scumhunting. just here to talk about the mechanic i outted while drunk. i'll ISO expe at somepoint to see if i want our vote kept there but i do want to trust my early read. i dont intend to have an intense level of committment in this especially d1, i was intending to spectate >_>

if you want anything from me in particular, just "@nahdia"
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Stormblade »

Can we hear from Mathblade, the good twin? :P

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Stormblade »

Titus sinking her tentacles into this thread sets off many alarm bells. I've been down the kuroi mislynch road before and am not a fan.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Stormblade »

The one where you do that thing you do that gets town mislynched.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1956, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1953, Salt Squad wrote:Hello everyone.
Can we get some StormBlade votes.

~Bee
I would, but we decided that we're gonna give ABR more time, which is fine by me because they are a lynch i 250% dont want to be wrong on.
If ABR's participation is what's gonna be required then just lol.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Stormblade »

My brother beeboy is scumreading me and it hurts my soul.

I add to my previous reads; I think Luna Fox is definitely my same alignment. Titis I've gone back and forth on a couple tiimes but I realized I was misremembering a post that was a large basis for my scumread on her (Luna Fox can confirm this was a thing; I've been a lot more achieve in my hood because keeping up with this thread is a chore) so I'm cool with her now.

Heartless leans town for me.

I'll look at Kuroi's ISO. Was Titus' case really just "the haven't done shit"? i saw that but idk if there was more. that doesn't impress me on d1 lmao.

probably have more but i dont remember off the top of my head.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Stormblade »

ninja'd like 6 times lmfao
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2002, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNREADABLE
Mathblade
She made so many posts, why do you not have a read on her?

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I haven't read 81 pages, nor have I claimed to.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Stormblade »

She posted a full reads list with only one person marked as unreadable. Mathblade. This intrigues me.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2025, mastin2 wrote:KuroiXHF - 8 (Wayward Thinker, Titus, Heartless, copper223, Luna Fox, No Retreat, Cephrir, Salt Squad)
Wayward Thinker - 6 (dramonic, rb, TheWayItEnds, Tim, KuroiXHF, Mathblade)
why tho

A
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Stormblade »

When I said to vote, I didn't mean vote the largest bandwagon just because it's expedient to do so.

A
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I almost feel like I'm intruding here or this is none of my business or something but like, I kinda feel the need to say this.

Could you tone it down a bit Titus? Your grilling Math feels a bit.... needlessly cruel. And I honestly feel a bit uncomfortable reading it.

So uh. Yeah.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2086, dramonic wrote:Expedience is town.
The reason is that his mindset is that of town.
Now evaluate that argument or whatever it is you wanna do.
Can you point me to like, one example of this? With a bit of explanation? Because honestly I feel completely the opposite but I guess I could easily be tunneling hardcore.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2081, Stormblade wrote:I almost feel like I'm intruding here or this is none of my business or something but like, I kinda feel the need to say this.

Could you tone it down a bit Titus? Your grilling Math feels a bit.... needlessly cruel. And I honestly feel a bit uncomfortable reading it.

So uh. Yeah.

-Nahdia
She's the evil twin of the two. lol it's funny but it's true.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2039, Klingoncelt wrote:
V/LA until the 27th.

Trying to catch up now...
You can't V/LA for 2 weeks :lol:

Albert

<<< Actually, she can. As long as she's posting within that timeframe an average of once every three days or so with game content, then she's at acceptable levels of activity for a declared V/LA. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I was kind of hoping you'd actually quote some of HIS posts but... ok. I guess I see where you're coming from I just... idk. It's like the whole "so scummy it's town" bit? Like, you think he would be more thought out if he's scum I guess?

IDK :\

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Stormblade »

this game has 28 people. the hell did u guys expect?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Stormblade »

really not impressed with the "let's lynch people that aren't doing stuff" attitudes we're seeing. seems lazy to me. people will get their bearings in time.

LLD, why don't you ISO a few of the main wagons and tell us what you think. Namely; Kuroi, Wayward, and Expedience.

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2142, Stormblade wrote:this game has 28 people. the hell did u guys expect?
There are three people with close to or over 200 posts.

Is it normal to make 200 posts by now in day one? Some players don't even make 200 posts in a fucking GAME.
I mean, some people just post constantly as long as there's content to respond to. So yeah, it doesn't surprise me that some players are going ham on their postcounts.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2151, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2148, Stormblade wrote:really not impressed with the "let's lynch people that aren't doing stuff" attitudes we're seeing. seems lazy to me. people will get their bearings in time.

LLD, why don't you ISO a few of the main wagons and tell us what you think. Namely; Kuroi, Wayward, and Expedience.

-nahdia
Isolation will only get me a brief view of their intent, since I struggle to know any of the relevant events occuring in the game.

I'm asking for a person to hold my hand and direct me, as strange as that is, because otherwise I'm going to keep watching that post count tick up, and my attitude towards this game is going to continue to sink into apathy.
OK, that's fair. Honestly there's not much that has happened in terms of "notable events." Luna and I ended up claiming that we're part of a separate faction that is town friendly. BBmolla had his weird claim at the very beginning of the game I'm guessing you saw. Besides that it's possible I missed stuff but it's mostly been people arguing about reads. The Expedience wagon which I started you can find an early case for here: .

My understanding of the Kuroi wagon is that Kuroi is being relatively useless but that seems lazy especially considering a lot of people fall under that. Titus may be able to explain it better; it's her push.

Not sure what the push on Wayward is. I missed that part.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I've done a lot of skipping as well since I didn't even plan to be in this game >_> but hopefully i helped a bit.

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2136, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2124, Heartless wrote:if lld does not come in here and do shit i would not be opposed to lynching her
I asked someone to help run me through things, and checked several pages of posts after.

No help.

so one more fucking time, I am not reading 2000 posts. I've been in this game under 48 hours. I feel like I've replaced into a fucking game on day 5.

If you want me to help, then fucking give me things to give opinions on, direct me. Use me as a bloodhound, IDGAF.

But don't tell me to "get in here and do shit" when fucks like you have made it literally cancer to try and do so.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2101, MathBlade wrote: @Albert you had questions for me?
How u been
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2179, Cephrir wrote:we need a lynch and we all need to never sign up for another 28 player game. what were we thinking?
This should never have gotten approved.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2182, No Retreat wrote:LLD is town btw
agreed. Frustration from being behind felt genuine and if they were in any faction chat they could lean on those players to catch them up.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2188, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 2187, dramonic wrote:Technically I said "OMG this is so stupid it HAS to come from town".
Scum play requires a certain amount of reflexion when it comes to building cases (albeit not as much in multiball) because you know that you're (most likely) wrong about your read so it has to make sense for when the person ends up flipping town. Expe's posts are...
really
not concerned with that, to put it politely.
To scummy to be scum

and to good to be true

are two definite fallacies that burned Saga frontier and bloodborne like the way it did. lets not repeat that here. find a better reason for townreading him please

~Ice
Not his point. Dram is saying Expe lacks a certain refined aspect which is expected from scum. It's not necessarily a bad read either; there are definitely players who are very readable based on whether they seem calculated or to be just winging it. Dram says Expe is just winging it, which is apparently a towntell for Expe.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Personally I that sort of read to work better on some players and others and I have limited experience with Expe but I do accept the validity of the read.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2189, dramonic wrote:It's
not
too scummy to be scum, it's
not
too good to be true.
Find a better player to post. Oh wait, you have one.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Stormblade »

His point is that Expe is the opposite of calculated. He seems unconcerned with how people are perceiving him. He's just calling things as he sees it, which is a generally towny attitude.

-Nahdia

p-edit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd you took it too far, dram. peace and love people ._.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I think I understand what dram is saying anyway. It's not the "too scummy to be scum" argument. I misinterpreted it as that at first as well but that's actually not what he's saying. The way he's townreading Expe is exactly how I townread Klingoncelt in Space Dandy 2 when she was getting flak from a lot of other slots.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Stormblade »

What the hell, this is such a bad idea. The game just started.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Stormblade »

That's not a slip... maybe try asking her for the reason for her V/LA lmao.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Stormblade »

Klingon, care to enlighten us?

I'm going back and forth on No Retreat a bit. I liked their townread on LLD because they brought it up right when I was starting to lean town on LLD as well. but maybe that was just the obvious reaction to LLD. I don't like calling stuff a "slip" when it's not a slip so that makes them lose a lot of points in my eyes.

-Nahdia
RAM wrote:I haven't like Stormblade's recent posts as well, is this something you're seeing as well Titus? Or is it not as recent as a thing.

~ Bins
Funny, I haven't liked your posts either ^_~
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2333, No Retreat wrote:I'm lynching you when she flips scum. That ok with you Storm?

*shrugz* I think her going v/la to lurk it out is a thing though her ISO is horrible, mostly the part about wanting to flip Exe to see if Titus was town but she was already town reading Titus so ???
Sure thing fam.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2336, RAM wrote:
In post 2330, Stormblade wrote:Funny, I haven't liked your posts either ^_~
Really? I think we just keep getting more obvtown. What don't you like?

Expe. Can you please. Read my posts. Again. If you're town?!
> I got what Tim was saying. I knew he would ask why I wasn't voting for WT. So I took HIS REASONS for voting WT and I explained to him why I didn't see them (hence the, hey! LQ is just being LQ here it is a NULL POINT).
> I then explained that I have a weak read on WT (which I think you did get). I said, sure, maybe he could be scum but also I have this other reason which sort of made him OK in my mind. While also saying nothing WT has said has pinged me.

What is bad about it?!
Purely gut.
In post 2335, No Retreat wrote:
In post 2330, Stormblade wrote:I don't like calling stuff a "slip" when it's not a slip so that makes them lose a lot of points in my eyes.
:igmeou:

Do you often suspect players for believing in something you don't believe in?
In post 2337, Titus wrote:@RAM, What's not to like? Everything they said at the time was true.

Stormblade, I am giving the day to. If they are scum, I want them to talk themselves into a noose.

@Stormblade, Disagreeing over an alleged slip is not scummy.
I
completely
and totally disagree. I find that people who fabricate "slips" as a way to justify their scumreads are far more often scum than town. There are players who play like that regardless (Mathblade for instance from what I can tell) but as a general rule, the tell has actually been highly reliable for me.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Stormblade »

vla until friday, im a lot busier than expected. Will try and make posts, no guarantee. Sorry.
I'm at college orientation right now, but if i get any downtime im making this a priority.

-errant
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2452, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, but the thing is that copper has been very pro-town in my PT, so this kinda makes it hard for me to believe he's actually scum ^^;;
QFT

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2502, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2495, rb wrote:Luna, what do YOU think he is?
I think he's town.
This isn't like Stormblade who i thought was making excuses to not scum hunt.
I've made excuses to not scumhunt but then scumhunted both in the PT and here anyway because my partners have been largely absent -_-'

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2506, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2502, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2495, rb wrote:Luna, what do YOU think he is?
I think he's town.
This isn't like Stormblade who i thought was making excuses to not scum hunt.
I've made excuses to not scumhunt but then scumhunted both in the PT and here anyway because my partners have been largely absent -_-'

-Nahdia
I'm making multiple posts per day :/

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Stormblade »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cursory reads from the last 10 pages or so tell me Cephrir and Dramonic and Salt Squad and prooooooooooooooobably RB are town.

that last one is a little less certain, but those first 3 are like, solid gold.

So, Cephrir, Dramonic, Salt Squad: Give me a list of 2 people each you want me to look at in great detail and I'll fucking see if I can't motivate to find a scumfuck to lynch!
What gives you dram town? I'm null on him but town on you so would like to be enlightened, thank u [=

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2569, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2567, Stormblade wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cursory reads from the last 10 pages or so tell me Cephrir and Dramonic and Salt Squad and prooooooooooooooobably RB are town.

that last one is a little less certain, but those first 3 are like, solid gold.

So, Cephrir, Dramonic, Salt Squad: Give me a list of 2 people each you want me to look at in great detail and I'll fucking see if I can't motivate to find a scumfuck to lynch!
What gives you dram town? I'm null on him but town on you so would like to be enlightened, thank u [=

-Nahdia
Gut from the way he's posting. I can't really and won't explain too much more (Explaining townreads is anti-town etc) but it's just a strong feeling I have.
Not sure why explaining townreads is anti-town (I guess I could maybe see it? idk.). I trust you regardless so calling it gut is fine. Thanks.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:At the moment I'm giving more credence to PR claims than flavor claims like race/nation/etc. Is there any benefit to revealing the flavor details in your role PM?
Flavor text might help us decipher the various wincons/factions, which were left intentionally vague by mastin.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Wake88 wrote:
In post 2621, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:At the moment I'm giving more credence to PR claims than flavor claims like race/nation/etc. Is there any benefit to revealing the flavor details in your role PM?
Flavor text might help us decipher the various wincons/factions, which were left intentionally vague by mastin.

-Nahdia
Presuming you are Town, I'm assuming there's no reason not to disclose that. What's your take on that?
Take note:
In post 3, mastin2 wrote:This is a multi-factional game. Please pay very close attention to your win condition. Some players who you may not think are allies will be fighting for the same thing you are, and some players who you may think are fighting for the same thing you are may not actually be allies. The ambiguity inherent is meant to reflect the moral ambiguity of Gistou.
Scum will of course have fakeclaims and the setup is designed to not be broken by flavor outright, but it might help us figure some things.

However, sharing your flavor PUBLICLY is a bad idea. Keep in mind certain factions have the ability to convert people, but in at least some cases its known to be conditional. We want to be careful with giving too much away.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2631, Wake1 wrote:What I'm feeling is that there's no real point in revealing flavor if there's already Scum fake flavor-claims, among other things.
Agreed, but analyzing the flavor of those who flip may be important.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2650, Salt Squad wrote:I am concerned that there isn't any pressure in the direction of ABR after his whole. "I can't scum hunt in thread or in my private hood because cults"
What's not to understand? He's sad that I crushed town in Bloodborne under my eldritch boot and is having trouble getting invested again.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2650, Salt Squad wrote:I am concerned that there isn't any pressure in the direction of ABR after his whole. "I can't scum hunt in thread or in my private hood because cults"
Wow this makes me want to play so much!!

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

You talk to me disrespectfully again, I replace ask mod to sort you out.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

replace or*
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Talk to Nahdia, I am going to V/LA until Sunday.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Stormblade »

I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

I'm like 90% Klingon is town.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

Would really like to see a VC so I can take a better look at this wagon because it's awful and it undoubtedly has scum on it. I don't know if her reads are RIGHT; I've seen her tunnel town as town, but the way she's going about it is clearly her towngame.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2882, Titus wrote:@Nero,

I believe the factions are as follows

1) Human with 3 subfactions based on regions, north/east/west +hunters??
2) lycans plus wulden (although wulden may just be the cult)
3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
7) yellow foxes (whatever Luna is)
The Hunts, Nosferatu, and Vampires are all the same thing I'm pretty sure..?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2895, Titus wrote:Vampires and Nosferatu are separate races.
Reviewed flavor, looks like you're right. Vampire are vampires and Nosferatu are half Lycan half Vampire.
Titus wrote:
In post 2890, Stormblade wrote:I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

I'm like 90% Klingon is town.

-Nahdia
You can be anyone IV. She accused me of being a liar in a reactionary way too. Saga frontier had catch ups that said nothing, and I made a similar argument that you made here because she didn't match you can be anyone. Klingoncelt avoids conflict.

In YCBA, she fosed midway through day 1, on me no less. I tunnelled her ass to the wall. The only thing I regret on that game is not getting my hydra partner to talk more. (hint to Yume)

In saga, she buddied me hard and had a tiff with ABR that she started but melted into the background.

While it's not impossible you're right, I think the evidence suggests Klingon scum.
I'm not so much concerned about her not matching Bloodborne as I am concerned about her matching Space Dandy 2 perfectly. And I recall lots of people wanting her lynched there as well (myself included for a time before I realized she was town). I really am like, pretty damn sure of this.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Stormblade »

I think meta is useless if it's relatively ambiguous. I don't see this as ambiguous at all, I see it as clear cut. I'll take a look at Saga tho, I wasn't in that game.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

lmao this page owns.

frozen angel isn't scum, kuroi. but i have a feeling kuroi is town just from the tone of this exchange as well, as a matter of fact.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Stormblade »

or, a matter of opinion i guess.

i'm tired ok?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3125, BBmolla wrote:Titus blatantly fucking scumclaimed by describing what she thought town was by the way, I'd really not like that to be forgotten
actually kinda had this impression at first to but then looking it over on second glance it didn't look so bad? unless we're talkin about different posts.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Stormblade »

dang yo how did titus find out that we're kitsunes?

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3139, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 3136, Stormblade wrote:dang yo how did titus find out that we're kitsunes?

-nahdia
If you guys are the cult faction can you recruit me. I want to be a kitsune.

~Bee
we accept u one of us. we accept u one of us. gooble gobble gooble gobble.
In post 3140, Titus wrote:
In post 3136, Stormblade wrote:dang yo how did titus find out that we're kitsunes?

-nahdia
The what?

I had you as yellow foxes...
google it.

-nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Stormblade »

make sure safe search is on first tho :T

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3138, Titus wrote:More like listen to Mastinauntil proven shitty to do so.

Unless you think Toog BBMolla Luna ABR and Copper all decided to massclaim scum.
...Mastina is the FUCKING MOD. If they lie it is a bastard setup.

It is that you admitted to reading the first post and then ignoring parts of it.

Oh and people stop fucking claiming Jesus. Pants are incredible!
...........u do know this game was explicitly advertised as bastard, right?
Titus wrote:@Storm, Luna wanted me to say yellow Fox. I started wit purple monkeys.
ok ok it was a JOKE.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3163, dramonic wrote:If I were a flavor-speculation powered vig, I think I could shoot the entire game :D
that role actually existed in bloodborne. kinda.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Have you guys not considered that when mastin says "faction" in the flavor she's not referring to in-game mechanical factions? Maybe she's just... talking about flavor?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Like, this just in; faction is a word in the English language which has uses outside referring to teams of people in the social game "Mafia".

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I still kinda feel like Kuroi is VI, tbh...

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Yeah I'm not even doing catchup anymore. If there's 20 pages since the last time I looked, that's 20 pages I'm not gonna read.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3243 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3233, KuroiXHF wrote:She was rude to me. Tell her to stop, and she'll be fine.
I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I was just using a common term :c at any rate my point is that I think you're completely off base with the whole psychology thing but I also think your tone recently has been town.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Stormblade »

Pretty big scumread on RAM. Their votes in particular leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cerb head doesn't feel at all like the person I just played with in Bloodborne.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3473, rb wrote:
In post 3467, Stormblade wrote:Pretty big scumread on RAM. Their votes in particular leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cerb head doesn't feel at all like the person I just played with in Bloodborne.

-Nahdia
Are you still scum-reading both WT + Expedience?
Expedience yes (though admittedly I haven't revisited that in awhile?), WT I think I've always had as more of a null?

I've been a bit more focused on finding town than scum today, just because I find that easier to parse. Off the top of my head, people I've decided are town so far are...
Kuroi
Klingoncelt
Salt Squad
A Song of Ice and Fire
LLD
Luna
Titus wrote:@Stormblade, why are you not voting WT or Kuroi?
I don't have scumreads on either? >_>

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3479, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:Kuroi
comment on my case

I didn't just put it there for shit

~Ice
Is it or is there something else? I'll look in a second, will respond to other stuff first. Lemme know if the case is actually something else.

As I said previously, I have Kuroi as town because I think his tone has been towny regardless of whether he's exactly right on... anything. His posts around the whole "psychology" thing were kind of ridiculous but I just don't see scum making them. I totally understand the point that he's backing up a lackluster case with what appears to be a "factual basis" which is just kinda crap I just... don't see scum ever going about it in this specific route. I think his read on ASOIAF is genuine and just... poor.
No Retreat wrote:Does anyone know if Nahdia town hunts over scumhunts?
I think I've done both in the past? I mean I've pointed out scumreads as I've gained them too (Expedience, RAM to name a few).

Had a townread on Ice and Fire very early based on Ice's emotion. Seemed to be her town self and Titus, who has lots more experience with Frozen, said they were town as well. Nothing they've done has rubbed me the wrong way?

I haven't made any efforts to sort WT besides reading a couple points on him in passing. I'm certainly not about to dismantle their wagon.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3489, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:still scumreading your hydra nahdia

its just scummy disconnected ABR , flaked even though promised errant and having no reason to townread nahdia

please gather your hydra shit together?

~Ice
Sorry.
In post 3419, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Fire thinks he is either lazy town or lazy scum and his flip will help to get idea about others and where their standing.
Normally I'm not one to campaign for information lynches but I agree Kuroi isn't exactly useful if he's town and his lynch might help us sort others.

Anyway, your case seems to be mostly meta which is meh. Meta to me is only useful in certain situations and this isn't one of them. The fact that Kuroi might be using the same approach to find scumreads this game as he did in a previous game where he was scum doesn't tell me Kuroi is scum; it tells me Kuroi is Kuroi.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3507, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3503, Stormblade wrote:Anyway, your case seems to be mostly meta which is meh. Meta to me is only useful in certain situations and this isn't one of them. The fact that Kuroi might be using the same approach to find scumreads this game as he did in a previous game where he was scum doesn't tell me Kuroi is scum; it tells me Kuroi is Kuroi.
he attacked me with meta

he lied about it in several ways (about achieving it and what was real)

I defended and attacked back.

he has nothing else in the game beside the sudden scumread on me although he said he has a townread on me before this. he can't just read the same iso and get a scumvibe all of a sudden . he was preparing for this attack and he is just doing it to show himself busy.

~Ice
Funnily enough, I've slammed people on "lying" about their meta on me before. Every single one of them was town (but then, I was scum). I doubt he was trying to "lie" and more likely just made a mistake while metadiving. It's a lot of information to sift through and I don't find it surprising he missed you saying a certain phrase once or twice when sorting through all your posts in this site.

Still seeing nothing scum indicative about his attack on you.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3512, Tim wrote:I mean the original premise when metadiving like that is completely stupid, so if for some reason he's town and truly thought it was going to be a slam dunk, it is incumbent on him to not do a half-ass job.
In post 3513, dramonic wrote:It's actually really really easy to metadive for a phrase.
Advanced search -> user: frozen angel -> post contain: shit
Result: all the instances of shit in a frozen post.
Yeah, well, my point is that Kuroi is town, not that he's competent >_>

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3533 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3520, Tim wrote:And my point is that probably makes him not town
I don't see how competency is related to alignment in any way, shape, or form. You'll have to spell this one out for me. I'm stupid.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3552 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3536, Tim wrote:
In post 3534, Stormblade wrote:
I don't see how competency is related to alignment in any way, shape, or form. You'll have to spell this one out for me. I'm stupid.

-Nahdia
Because a town player would give more of a shit that their completely ridiculous premise held up. Competency has nothing to do with it when you cherrypick evidence
And a scum player wouldn't........?????

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3567, Heartless wrote:
In post 3553, Stormblade wrote:And a scum player wouldn't........?????
No, they wouldn't.
(Well they would insofar as getting townread for the apparent effort.)
Sigh.

Well again, I disagree and feel like we're getting more into Kuroi being Kuroi, not Kuroi being scum.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3639 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Stormblade »

those lyric cards remind me of spongebob when the narrator would be like "[x amount of time] later..."

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3642 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Stormblade »

man.

on one hand, i love saying "I told ya so". On the other hand, I've been painfully wrong plenty of times before, and I'd be down with that being the case again.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3664 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3662, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3642, Stormblade wrote:man.

on one hand, i love saying "I told ya so". On the other hand, I've been painfully wrong plenty of times before, and I'd be down with that being the case again.

-Nahdia
this is painfully scummy nahdia

@wake no it doesn't include "town" in the role pm , but when I asked mastin about what it means he confirmed its a "town" role pm . sure he will confirm that to whoever has the same faction as me. not sure what you wanna say and I really don't care about it.

~Ice
You're free to think so, but I make statements like this aaaaalllllll the time.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3715 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8125838#p8125838]post 3715[/url], Nahdia wrote:well shit
thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving
but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3719 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I'm pretty certain it wasn't meant as a truthtell LLD, unless that ruling has to do with something else I'm unaware of, should be fine.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Hey guys the negativity is really unneeded. LLD I think A50 was using red text just... for the sake of using red text. To highlight the quotes. Not to indicate truth or anything related to that.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3731 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I don't think the proper way to deal with someone you think isn't living up to expectations as a player for whatever reason is picking a fight with them. Like, seriously, what did you expect to come from that post Cerb? Did you expect LLD to apologize and instantly start producing content? I get that you're ticked off but you're hurting the gamestate too when you pull shenanigans like that. Have some situational awareness, folks.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3760, DrippingGoofball wrote:Here is a list of people that ought to be ashamed of their voting record:

dramonic, rb, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Klingoncelt, Almost50, copper223, Wayward Thinke, Stormblade, Lady Lambdadelta, Mathblade

This is a pretty hard lynch, if it was scum it would have proceeded much faster with scum bus'ing but maybe I'm wrong. Let's check.

Can a vig take care of the Franky issues, thanks.
VOTE: RAM

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3723, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3722, RAM wrote:Holy shit LLD.

Stop wasting posts with completely unnecessary bullshit. Just...stop. Go away if you're not going to play, and all you can do is bitch about nobody holding your fucking hand, and then show up talking about absolutely worthless shit.

Or else play the fucking game and be useful.
Seriously, is this the best content you can muster?
-Cerb
Hey asshole.

This is a modkillable and site bannable offence.

So how about you take your shitty uninformed fuckign opinion and stick it up your ass, you mouthbreathing dickweed.
Actually Cerb sounds very genuine here...damn, can't lynch him now.

I would lynch Salt, Toog, I don't know who else.

Definitely not Kuroi. Titus is wrong as usual.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3776 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Stormblade »

VOTE: Salt
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Stormblade »

Okay whateve, you guys please stop insulting each other on this site.

We are playing a game, no need to get personal.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Salt Squad wrote:Was Dram scum?

Also

VOTE: Wayward

~Bee
In post 3909, mastin2 wrote:You certainly hope so. You may have gone through drastic measures to get this far...but they should not be permanent. The undead rebellion is not one made out of desire for power. It is one made out of desire for peace, for life, for something that you had before but were dangerously close to losing. You will fight. You don't want to, but you will. The world is filled with good people. You still hold firm to this belief. And even though all the races are at each others' throats, you have had many life-long friendships with the denizens of your land, your masters, who you accepted happily.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Do you people not know what you signed up for? mastin specifically said that
wincons are purposefully ambiguous.

Part of the puzzle of this game is figuring out who is with you and who is against you. It isn't meant to be immediately apparent.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3926, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 3923, Stormblade wrote:Do you people not know what you signed up for? mastin specifically said that
wincons are purposefully ambiguous.

Part of the puzzle of this game is figuring out who is with you and who is against you. It isn't meant to be immediately apparent.

-Nahdia
Nahdia you are either scum or share Luna's win con can you answer my question about comparing yours and Drams win con for me?

~Bee
They're similar.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3934 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Read the flavor, consider your own flavor, make an educated guess, go from there.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3936, Salt Squad wrote:Nahdia being deliberately ambiguous here is scummy af.
The fuck are you talking about? You know I'm in a faction. I've already claimed this.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Stormblade »

ActionDan actually makes a really good point.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3965, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3964, Stormblade wrote:ActionDan actually makes a really good point.

-Nahdia
No he doesn't
Yes he does. mastin literally confirmed what "town" and "scum" wincons look like and all the wincons we've seen flipped have been the "town" version.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3972 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3971, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3969, Stormblade wrote:
In post 3965, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3964, Stormblade wrote:ActionDan actually makes a really good point.

-Nahdia
No he doesn't
Yes he does. mastin literally confirmed what "town" and "scum" wincons look like and all the wincons we've seen flipped have been the "town" version.

-Nahdia
Show me the scum win con pls.
Why are you disagreeing with me saying ActionDan's point is good if you clearly didn't even read it?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3977 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 3, mastin2 wrote:
Loosely speaking,
there is at least one town faction
. They win if all threats to them are eliminated.
Loosely speaking,
at least one faction is definitely a scum/mafia faction
. They win if they control 50% of the living.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Just based off flavor we've seen, I'm fairly sure the only true scum factions are the Wulden and the Nosferatu. Everything else is an intricate web of "who can win with who".

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Well, and the cult.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Are people not reading the flavor? The flavor is important guys. I'm 100% serious.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (isolation #150) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

So you don't have a PT, but you do have a recruit...?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (isolation #151) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Stormblade »

"Individual" implies no PT. Presumably, the Individual Vampire Faction's only factional PT is the recruit. How does that work; every vampire gets to recruit?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #152) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Well why didn't you say so, Salty?

VOTE: LLD

-Nahdia
Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4008, Stormblade wrote:"Individual" implies no PT. Presumably, the Individual Vampire Faction's only factional PT is the recruit. How does that work; every vampire gets to recruit?

-Nahdia
I am given a PT with my partner yes.
Also my win con doesn't require me to be alive so me and Kuroi are potentially the only vampires.
Your partner being the person you recruit?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4014, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4012, Stormblade wrote:Well why didn't you say so, Salty?
Does race indicate alignment?
Not 100%, but it's a big hint. And like I've said, Wulden are a scumfaction.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4020 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4017, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4015, Stormblade wrote:

-Nahdia
Or its just a faction against you scum.
Read the flavor again and tell me they're not scum. Stop being dense.

-Nahdia
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4015, Stormblade wrote:

-Nahdia
That's funny because I'm an individual Wulden, and I targetted you last ngiht and found out you're a 2 shot BP with a "Other" Nation.

That sounds a hell of a lot like a Serial killer to me!

Vote: Storm
I'm already confirmed to be in a faction with Luna. Nice try.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4030 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4022, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Do you deny you are an "Other" nation or that you have a 2 Shot BP?

Are you calling me a liar?
No, those are both true. I can't be a serial killer considering you already know I'm either with you or I'm a spy for another faction. Namely, the Wulden faction.

-Nahdia
In post 4020, Stormblade wrote:Read the flavor again and tell me they're not scum. Stop being dense.

-Nahdia
No, I am not reading flavor, because flavor isn't supposed to be anything.
You are trying to manipulate the town.

Theres no where beyond "flavor" that says anything about wulden being scum.

SO yeah, you are scum because I have a scumread on you.
You trying to say otherwise is scummier.
holy shit yes it does fucking read it.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4029, Wake1 wrote:Do we know for a fact that Wulden are Scum?
We know they're led by an evil bandit who stole ancient secrets in order to create a mindless army with the goal of world domination. We know they're described physically as horrible demons. We know they may be spying on my faction.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4039 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Firebringer, you're being idiotic. Part of this game IS TO USE THE FLAVOR TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE OF THE WINCONS.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (isolation #158) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4040, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4030, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4022, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Do you deny you are an "Other" nation or that you have a 2 Shot BP?

Are you calling me a liar?
No, those are both true. I can't be a serial killer considering you already know I'm either with you or I'm a spy for another faction. Namely, the Wulden faction.

-Nahdia
In post 4020, Stormblade wrote:Read the flavor again and tell me they're not scum. Stop being dense.

-Nahdia
No, I am not reading flavor, because flavor isn't supposed to be anything.
You are trying to manipulate the town.

Theres no where beyond "flavor" that says anything about wulden being scum.

SO yeah, you are scum because I have a scumread on you.
You trying to say otherwise is scummier.
holy shit yes it does fucking read it.
Ok so you're factionally aligned with someone, so you're a scum bulletproof and probably investigation immune racially or something.

IDK I see "other" and 2 shot BP and it doesn't make me think "town"
So claiming to be the horrific demon led by a crazed cultist is NAI because flavor. But being "other" is 100% scum! Gotcha.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4054 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Stormblade »

You know what, I'm willing to entertain the idea of LLD being an individual Wulden. I did strong townread them yesterday. So fine, it's a possibility.

UNVOTE:
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4067 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4058, Luna Fox wrote:I guess this game's way harder than i thought.
Probably because its not a game of mafia.
If you hate it,
leave
. You're scumreading me because I'm stating the obvious and you don't want it to be true.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4078 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4072, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4067, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4058, Luna Fox wrote:I guess this game's way harder than i thought.
Probably because its not a game of mafia.
If you hate it,
leave
. You're scumreading me because I'm stating the obvious and you don't want it to be true.

-Nahdia
I was scumreading you day 1, so your full of shit.
You tryign to confuse us by telling us the game can be solved by flavor is another fucking lie.

SO how many lies you want to fucking tell us today?

~FIre
I didn't say it could be solved by flavor. I said the flavor is useful. Flavor-claiming is moot because scum is given fakeclaims. That's standard in like, any game ever.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4180 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4176, Expedience wrote:LLD is a much better lynch than Salt Squad because LLD's claim is bullshit and Salt Squad sound more genuine, and actually have a good claim.

I think the fact that they expect the individual vampire conversion redacted part on Kuroi's rolecard to confirm them as town is a towntell.
It's so odd that today I completely agree with Expedience and think he's the most reasonable person on this table.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4183 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Like, if Expedience is scum I'm going to be really sad because right now they're being one of the few voices of reason in a clusterfuck of willful ignorance.

-Nahdia
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4180, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4176, Expedience wrote:LLD is a much better lynch than Salt Squad because LLD's claim is bullshit and Salt Squad sound more genuine, and actually have a good claim.

I think the fact that they expect the individual vampire conversion redacted part on Kuroi's rolecard to confirm them as town is a towntell.
It's so odd that today I completely agree with Expedience and think he's the most reasonable person on this table.

-Nahdia
my claim isn't even fucking...

whatever
I mean, I'm thinking about it. It seems weird, but I'm not sure I want to vote you based on just that.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4199 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4193, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4183, Stormblade wrote:Like, if Expedience is scum I'm going to be really sad because right now they're being one of the few voices of reason in a clusterfuck of willful ignorance.

-Nahdia
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4180, Stormblade wrote:

-Nahdia
my claim isn't even fucking...

whatever
I mean, I'm thinking about it. It seems weird, but I'm not sure I want to vote you based on just that.

-Nahdia
I honestly have no idea why my wincon is different to the individual vapire and human roles that have flipped, I just read what is on my role PM.

I can't argue with you about mechanics I don't understand.

So you figure it out. You know I'm telling the truth about my ability, so like, I get the feeling ina crazy game like this, I'm meant to find people with abilities that are skethcy and they want to hide, so.
OK, well, you actually essentially confirmed me as town to my hood. So really, I should be thanking you. Thanks, friend.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4217 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Based on Kuroi's flip, he was clearly town, ie the Individual Vampire faction is town.

I do believe Salt Squad is being genuine here especially wrt his defense that he wasn't allowed a fakeclaim.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4226 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Mastin may have forgotten to send us a result for our check action???

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4229 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4217, Stormblade wrote:Based on Kuroi's flip, he was clearly town, ie the Individual Vampire faction is town.

-Nahdia
WHY ?

living above all is a town falvor flip ?

or the redacted factional part is what makes it town?!

~Ice
OK, ignoring the flavor which I do think is a factor here...
Individual implies no PT. Salt Squad has confirmed this. Why then would a SCUM FACTION have a DOCTOR when they DON'T KNOW THEIR OTHER MEMBERS?

Furthermore, on their recruit, I had an issue with it at first too. But it's not that crazy when you think about it.The factional vampire recruit works thus:

There are a certain number of vampires. They do not know who each other are, or how many there are. Each of them can recruit one extra vampire.

Their extra recruits are plainly balanced by the fact that they 1) Don't have a PT with all other members and quite possibly 2) Are likely small in number to start.

It's not unreasonable.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4246 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Look at the flips. There have been multiple "Individual" faction modifiers, as well as LLD claiming "Individual" Wulden. It clearly means "Not in a PT."

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4248 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Stormblade »

This is the weirdest game ever. It feels like haunted house instead of legit mafia.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4257 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4255, rb wrote:
In post 4217, Stormblade wrote:Based on Kuroi's flip, he was clearly town, ie the Individual Vampire faction is town.

I do believe Salt Squad is being genuine here especially wrt his defense that he wasn't allowed a fakeclaim.

-Nahdia
Salt is either in the wrong town or is scum. I don't see why I'd not vote either of those reasons, since race is totally unreliable in this game and apparently location is too. Only thing that matters is wincon.
What makes you think Individual Vampires and Individual Humans cannot win together?

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4258 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Considering everything we've been told, I sincerely doubt this is a game of "lynch everyone who doesn't have your exact wincon".
In fact, I know it's not.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4288 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4286, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4030, Stormblade wrote:No, those are both true. I can't be a serial killer considering you already know I'm either with you or I'm a spy for another faction. Namely, the Wulden faction.
And another Scum Claim! I thought you were UNDEAD like dram was!!!!
You misunderstand. The SPY is the Wulden faction. I'm not said Spy.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4299 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Stormblade »

@ASOIAF
In post 4229, Stormblade wrote:Furthermore, on their recruit, I had an issue with it at first too. But it's not that crazy when you think about it.The factional vampire recruit works thus:

There are a certain number of vampires. They do not know who each other are, or how many there are. Each of them can recruit one extra vampire.

Their extra recruits are plainly balanced by the fact that they 1) Don't have a PT with all other members and quite possibly 2) Are likely small in number to start.

It's not unreasonable.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4300, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4289, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4031, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I am Sergius Seneca, Individual Wulden Rolecop.
Spare me the detail, please. Go right to the bottom: What does your win con look like?
Already claimed, read please.
Don't mind him, he's just doing that thing where he responds one post at a time.
Like, seriously, could people at least group that shit up into 5's or something? I get that you're behind but goddamn it's annoying -_-'

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4303 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4054, Stormblade wrote:You know what, I'm willing to entertain the idea of LLD being an individual Wulden. I did strong townread them yesterday. So fine, it's a possibility.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LLD

It just doesn't add up.

Albert
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4362 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

rb, you do realize there's a huge number of factions in this game, right? I'm 99% every faction we've seen flip so far is town, though not necessarily all of them can win with each other. I'm also like, 90% the Individual Human faction could win with ANY of them. There's nothing I've seen that requires the Individual Human Faction to be a group of xenophobic fuckheads. Literally the factions that have flipped thus far are confirmed town based on mechanics; their wincons are "eliminates all threats" not "control's 50% of the votes" which is listed as the scum wincon in the mechanics post. You need to stop being so closed-minded about this, actually look at the flavor of the people who are flipping, and really THINK "does this sound like a threat to me?" rather than just seeing "oh it's a faction oh hurr durr vampires r evil guess that's scum."

The way this town works is that there's various town factions, all or virtually all of which have a number of mutual enemies (right now I suspect a Wulden and Nosferatu faction, as well as a full cult we're mod confirmed to know nothing about, not the recruiter factions we've seen which were explained in the mechanics posts). However, not every town faction can necessarily win with every town faction, there MIGHT be some conflict there. But again, I'm positive the Individual Humans are the neutrals that can win with all of them.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4363 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

So unless you're 1) scum or 2) a town faction which needs to kill off other town factions purposefully spreading misinformation; cut it out and stop being so goddamn dense. Yes, there are "factions" in this game with factional abilities that are in fact aligned with the town. I can confirm what Salt Squad has been claiming as well by the way; we're denied fakeclaims because according to the mod
WE DO NOT NEED THEM.
The majority in this game WINS WITH US.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4367 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Stormblade »

LLD was confirmed as Wulden by a race-cop so uhhh.... she kinda had to claim that?

You're not supposed to think it's a scum/cult faction because those factions are denied fakeclaims and given the "town" wincon as specifically listed by the moderator; "eliminating all threats". Scum wincons are specifically listed as "controlling 50% of the vote".

Dram's wincon looks more like a group survivor wincon? Only one of them needs to be alive when the game ends doesn't sound like a cult; a cult traditionally still needs majority.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4369 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4365, rb wrote:But just because they're a town doesn't mean they are an allied-town. I don't really think KuroiTown is the good Town.
OK well this is where I guess we disagree. I believe Individual Humans win with whomever as long as they're not explicitly scum. Otherwise the game really wouldn't make much sense.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4375 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4373, RachMarie wrote:I have what may seem like a stupid question, wtf is a wulden anyway?

Vampire and Lycan (werewolf) I am familiar with due to another game, but I have never heard of a wulden before?
Seems to be an original creation for this game? According to flavor they're undead werewolves. And are also just demonic and horrifying in general. There's some info on them in the opening posts, but we also got this neat little nugget that paints a good picture from a votecount:
In post 2165, mastin2 wrote:
triviaWuldens, by virtue of the process creating them, automatically begin to take on the appearance of the most fierce lycans. However, instead of the natural brown (or rare black), their skin and fur take on the deathly palor of the undead, turning into a pale, ghostly gray. This monstrous form is why wuldens are, in the world of Gistou, akin to demons on earth: they're absolutely
terrifying
to see, and nearly impossible to kill.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2, mastin2 wrote:Irreplaceable, and growing in numbers, their power began to grow, especially after the rise of a dreaded beast known only as lycans. These beasts, they warned, were capable of turning humans into more lycans, and were thought the strongest, most ruthless beasts in existence.

The hunters continued the fight, even as the number of lycans grew far beyond the natural level, and it was at the great lake near the border between the tribes and the empire where the reason behind this disturbance brewing was revealed:

Dmitri Damanos, once a mere bandit who had fled from the eastern kingdom, had formed a cult revering the beasts as gods. This cult, the Wulden, had all willingly undergone the process of lycanthropy. Things only got worse. Already an even match for the hunters, Dmitri was able to uncover a dark secret from the eastern kingdom, utilizing a mad science to recreate a long-since forgotten process to turn anything considered living into an unstoppable undead killing machine...including lycans.

With this absolute power, the Wulden were able to seize control of a large section primarily of the western empire, spreading across the land like a plague, including the discovery of a secret library that Dmitri was able to uncover, one which the hunters had desperately tried and failed to defend against.
Something to do with this. A lot of flavor points to them be hostile.
Also, my hood is said to have a possible "spy" which would be a Wulden, implying they're against us.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4421 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Stormblade »

Actually, from a strictly logic based perspective, Frozen Angel is
right
. All we know is that ONE scum faction has the wincon "You must control 50% of the vote". There could be other scum factions with other win conditions.
Personally, I disagree with that notion, but that's not a confirmation.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4635 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4622, rb wrote:Stormblade's "mason buddy" shit looks scummy af with all this new info to me. I seriously am doubting she thought Nahdia thought she was a Mason in a Masonry with a bunch of confirmed town.
I didn't think it was a masonry. That was a cheeky way of saying "I don't think Luna is the spy."

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4645 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Stormblade »

Whatever. I'm honestly bummed about rolling 2-shot BP because I'm more than happy to die in this game and get to spectating, like I wanted. So go ahead and lynch me. I'll be flipping a faction that you'll all argue to death over whether it's town. The answer is that it's town, and I win with some of you, including the Individual Humans, but others of you who are "town" probably need me dead, and I probably need you dead. That's how this game works.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4646 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4643, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4637, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4622, rb wrote:Stormblade's "mason buddy" shit looks scummy af with all this new info to me. I seriously am doubting she thought Nahdia thought she was a Mason in a Masonry with a bunch of confirmed town.
I didn't think it was a masonry. That was a cheeky way of saying "I don't think Luna is the spy."

-Nahdia
scum ^

you didn't say that
you were supposed to paraphrase errant post in your hydra pt

~Ice
Errant's read was that Luna wasn't the spy. I rephrased that in the way I felt appropriate while drunk.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4653 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4650, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4647, Stormblade wrote:Whatever. I'm honestly bummed about rolling 2-shot BP because I'm more than happy to die in this game and get to spectating, like I wanted. So go ahead and lynch me. I'll be flipping a faction that you'll all argue to death over whether it's town. The answer is that it's town, and I win with some of you, including the Individual Humans, but others of you who are "town" probably need me dead, and I probably need you dead. That's how this game works.

-Nahdia
thats bold factional claims

explain
You literally already have all the information in front of you. I'm not going to parse it for you anymore, I'm fucking sick of it.

Luna, stop trying to lynch RB. They're clearly Individual Human, and Individual Human wins with us.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4654 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4654, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4651, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4633, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4630, Luna Fox wrote:rb confirmed enemy of the humanity treaty.
you missed the word "new" thats the thing with negative feeling about the whole shit

we don't know what the shit is that,

if thats in my way for lynching scum then I'm an enemy of that as well
i interpret as "humanity makes a new agreement to get along with each other and stop being assholes"
the fact an undead had that in wincon seems like "lets kill all humans and make a treaty for the
New
human being factions to live with eachother or something.

you know?
Except read dram's flavor.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4666 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4662, rb wrote:Ahhh I see. Shit, Stormblade's claim might have something to it regarding their WinCon/who they get along with.

@Stormblade, so you win with BBMolla's faction but not Titus?
That's my current guess, but I'm really not sure where the West Nation stands on things. Hard to say.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4682 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Stormblade »

Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4679, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: SS

Going back here as i no longer think rb might be against us.
If there is a person in my hood i'd suspect to be scum, it would be copper right now, but im literally unsure, everyone's been pretty townie in there, which is another reason im willing to trust my current result.
So who is in your hood.

Copper, StormBlade, You and who else o3o
No.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4686 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4686, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4682, Luna Fox wrote:If you want to help me figure out who's scum in our hood, give me your current reads, and ill make assesments based off them, considering there's unrevealed members off the hood.

StormBlade
Copper
Wayward Thinkers
Twie
A50
Klignon

These 6 are all flipping scum.
So you think there's TWO spies in the hood? Not likely.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4698 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Stormblade »

Or confused, because they lack information.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4719 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4720, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4717, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Klingoncelt
I could do this but why Klingon over StormBlade?
My role doesn't make sense as a traitor and I'm clearly trying to parse information for the good of the town and my faction.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4724 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4722, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4718, rb wrote:Then again we're assuming a lot about how many people would share your WinCon....would it be likely that there'd be this many with your WinCon?
it's almost as though probably half the town has it
Starting to think all non-human town have it.
Which would make Vampires neutral survivors.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4729 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4728, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4726, Stormblade wrote:Starting to think all non-human town have it.
Which would make Vampires neutral survivors.

-Nahdia
Read the Kuroi flip lol.
Neither me or any of my vamp bros need to be alive for us to win.
Eh, you're right. Eliminating threats doesn't make sense as a vivor wincon.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4732 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

Why. Why why why why why.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4745 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4743, Cephrir wrote:my experience with her indicates she's always scummy, but someone with more might be able to provide a better opinion
Personally, I townread her posts in the hood. Comparing Space Dandy 2 Klingoncelt (town) to Bloodborne Klingoncelt (scum), her attitude was way closer to the former.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4748 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4749, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4747, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4743, Cephrir wrote:my experience with her indicates she's always scummy, but someone with more might be able to provide a better opinion
Personally, I townread her posts in the hood. Comparing Space Dandy 2 Klingoncelt (town) to Bloodborne Klingoncelt (scum), her attitude was way closer to the former.
-Nahdia
If only the survivors defending each other meant anything
Except there's a possible scum in the hood..? So of course I'll have reads on them? What are you even doing, this doubtcasting is getting absurd...
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4752 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Stormblade »

I need an "exasperated" reaction gif for this situation and entire game tbh.

Just to be clear because copper has decided to not even try subtly anymore (I mean everyone was speculating it anyway but..), yes we're the Undead. Luna lied about her wincon not containing the word "New" because we didn't necessarily want which faction we're a part of outted immediately.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4758 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4759, Luna Fox wrote:If you guys werent making yourselves targets, or outing the fact that we had a hood to begin with like Nahdia did, nothing like this would have happened.
But apparently it's my fault now?
Hey now, you outted the hood to begin with. I just got drunk and claimed I was in it.
-Nahdia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”