Riiiiiooooooleoleoleole

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 3, Psyche wrote:i think the olympics should be cancelled this year
or not been in rio. Yes let's have the hot outside summer Olympics in a place where you can't drink the water. That's a good idea!

They had last winter Olympics in a place where they had to artificially make the snow. They did not have enough snow! Now they have this shit smh
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Olympics were once always in Greece. There are some jokes/comments that can be made about economy/Greece with^ in mind
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am not a fan of most bottled waters. Tap water tastes better than a lot of them to me. Though I will take any bottled water over the rio polluted waters

Return to “General Discussion”