Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Saru »

In post 99, House wrote:
In post 94, Saru wrote:lol House that's actually funny that Chuck wanted to bus after what he said to you.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way I tunneled Chuck.

Math and Titus the only two people on the site that would ever expect that from me, and even Math didn't follow up on it.

You two flipped out and acted like Grade A assholes for no good reason whatsoever.
Chill out man. I didn't even have an issue with you tunneling all that much, but I just wanted you to take it down a notch given the situation we were in at the time.

My biggest issue with you is the way you acted right before your lynch. Like I don't even know what the fuck you were doing. 2438 was sad all around. You're lucky that Math didn't follow up on it and that rb was silly enough to discount that, because that was just such plain obvious distancing.

And to be clear, I never acted like an asshole towards you about it or flipped out lmfao. That was Chuck who got all up in a fuss. I was just generally annoyed at both of you for both your guys' bad play while I was gone. Note what I said about Chuck's posting right after you self-hammered in the scum PT(314 for reference). Obviously not going to repeat that here, but that shows that I wasn't putting the loss of the game on you. It was commentary on just how bad all of us were playing.

If you have an issue about what was said, feel free to hash it out with Chuck, because giving me shit about something I didn't do or say is just unfair. Especially when others can't actually see what was said.
Currently Playing:
N/A
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by House »

314 is what I'm talking about (from you).

There was nothing at all wrong with my distancing, and it even bought Chuck towncred. Which is why he threw YOUR as under the bus at such a retarded time instead of simply quicklynched for the win.

I'll never understand that!

Titus and MathBlade are the only two people in that game that has any real experience with me, and Titus wasn't even in the game yet.

It's just proof that town frequently gets the right idea, but derps when given enough time to second-guess themselves.

That's why I've started holding my cases until late in the day.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I felt you were scum from entry... That buddying lol
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by House »

In post 102, Titus wrote:Tbh, I felt you were scum from entry... That buddying lol
You of all people should know I get stupid excited when I've spotted what I think is a crumb.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Saru »

House wrote:314 is what I'm talking about (from you).

There was nothing at all wrong with my distancing, and it even bought Chuck towncred. Which is why he threw YOUR as under the bus at such a retarded time instead of simply quicklynched for the win.
At the time you did it, it looked obvious, which is what I was getting at in my 314. Even camn was like "yup" when Math pointed out the gamble you were taking. The very fact that Math even pointed it out so quickly shows how bad it was. Math still suspected Chuck the day after, but just got so caught up in the Titus hammer that she lost focus. Not because you gave Chuck some imaginary town-cred lol. The day after your lynch just happened to be a cluster-fuck, and we got lucky in that regard. That, and Chuck actually decided to start doing some "scum hunting."

And I don't know what quick-lynch you're even talking about? rb had voted BBT when I was asleep but had unvoted by the time I was up and Spyre had told him to stop voting as well. We couldn't coordinate shit because of RL things. So I don't know what you're upset about in that regard.
Currently Playing:
N/A
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by House »

Bullshit. You had both posted in scum chat white a vote was down.

Even Accountant didn't get your lack of quicklynch.

Also, people straight up said they didn't see me bussing Chuck S scum my situation so FUCK YOU BITCH

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Saru »

What kind of bullshit are you talking about.

rb voted BBT on September 30 at 4:36pm(my time) and then unvoted him at 6:06pm. I posted in the scum chat for the first time that day at 6:42pm. I was offline before that time. Chuck's last post in the scum PT that day was at 1:21pm and he didn't come back until 8:00pm. AT NO POINT in between rb voting BBT and unvoting were either Chuck or myself active in the scum PT or even online for that matter. WE COULDN'T HAVE COORDINATED SHIT! It was literally an unfortunate consequence of our RL's not matching up with each other's. I honestly don't get why you're lying so plainly lmfao.

I'm sure Accountant can even confirm all this. But I don't think he will since it's all sealed.

Also, stop crying that you got caught out on an obvious gamble. It's painful to see, and you just sound like a whiny little bitch.
Currently Playing:
N/A
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by House »

House wanted Chuck lynched. I don't think it was a bus either since it wouldn't make sense in that context.
Stay the fuck out of my games.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 107, House wrote:
House wanted Chuck lynched. I don't think it was a bus either since it wouldn't make sense in that context.
:facepalm:
Man, you're dense. First off, that was rb saying that TODAY. Not the day after you were lynched where it actually mattered. Secondly, that's a secondary reason for why he thinks Chuck is town. Go read his other posts saying that he thinks Chuck is town MAINLY because he was actually trying to solve the game and that BBT and myself weren't. Stop making it out like you saved Chuck's ass by distancing from him. If anything, you doing it was a non-factor because regardless of it, rb would be reading Chuck as town today like he has, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters to win the game for us.

But, I don't get why I'm arguing with you. I don't expect a liar like yourself to see the facts. :lol:

Go ahead, you can be right, if it makes you happy. I hate to see people so upset over such petty things.
Currently Playing:
N/A
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by House »

In post 108, Saru wrote:
In post 107, House wrote:
:facepalm:
Man, you're dense. First off, that was rb saying that TODAY. Not the day after you were lynched where it actually mattered. Secondly, that's a secondary reason for why he thinks Chuck is town. Go read his other posts saying that he thinks Chuck is town MAINLY because he was actually trying to solve the game and that BBT and myself weren't. Stop making it out like you saved Chuck's ass by distancing from him. If anything, you doing it was a non-factor because regardless of it, rb would be reading Chuck as town today like he has, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters to win the game for us.

But, I don't get why I'm arguing with you. I don't expect a liar like yourself to see the facts. :lol:

Go ahead, you can be right, if it makes you happy. I hate to see people so upset over such petty things.
Wasn't the first time it was said either, nimrod.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by House »

I never said it saved his ass. I said it wasn't the fucking smoking gun you two were crying about.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Saru »

And I never said it was the smoking gun, now did I? That was Chuck, not me. I even told Chuck to NOT have this "life is over, all is lost" attitude like he was having because that was just demoralizing(313). You seem to think that I felt the game was over because of what you did, which wasn't the case at all. So if you could stop getting angry at words that were never said, that'd be great. :/

Like, you think I don't agree with you that Chuck over-reacted? I did and still do. But I didn't think bringing it up would be beneficial since we had to work together to get things done and starting up a conflict about that would just hurt our teamwork.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

gentlemen, please, there's no need to bus after you've died
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You are both awesome.

Saru fooled me after thinking he was scum.
And I only caught House due to the numbers and the not poking SpyreX.

Maybe I am just bad but I think y'all did pretty damn good considering what was replaced into.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by House »

In post 113, MathBlade wrote:You are both awesome.

Saru fooled me after thinking he was scum.
And I only caught House due to the numbers and the not poking SpyreX.

Maybe I am just bad but I think y'all did pretty damn good considering what was replaced into.
I don't see why you thought I was scum over SpyreX.

I was actually being honest there. I'd have said the same as town.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by House »

Also, it would have been shitty of me to do as a player to criticize him for playing along after <redacted>.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by House »

And being a shitty person is something I'm actually trying to limit lately.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It was how you treated SpyreX. Mostly thinking back to Lotto. When I was caught scum you still pressured me and made things very annoying. You didn't like how the Heartless Quickhammer went down and then to come back here and be different it made me significantly wonder.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If I made a suggestion to be a shitty person unintentionally sorry. I have a feeling I am missing context.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 118, MathBlade wrote:If I made a suggestion to be a shitty person unintentionally sorry. I have a feeling I am missing context.
I didn't take it that way, BECAUSE I know you're missing context.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Either way I think I think you made sour lemonade out of sour lemons. At least you got a Mislynch off.

Replaced into a boned slot in Magical Girls Mafia...That was terribad. Y'all did okay considering.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by camn »

Can't we all just love each other?

Ps- I really wanna see the scum topic!
When I was lynching House I had visions of total nuclear war in there.

Hey, Saru!
I copped you, but you killed me. I'm glad they got you anyway...cus I think you were kind of obv.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by camn »

And this isnt a hard nightcoice, is it?
Obv BBT lives as the primo mislynched target.... But I wouldn't buy it if I was there, and I don't think Spyrex would either. So spyrex must die.
We will see if RB is as good as he says he is :/
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by camn »

And Math.... I am pretty sure -I- am the one who caught house! You are stealing my props!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by House »

In post 123, camn wrote:And Math.... I am pretty sure -I- am the one who caught house! You are stealing my props!
Math deserves some credit, you had results as a crutch.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”