Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11325 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@RR:

Don't used up 1-shot abilities get refunded on Season Finales???

And as for TFL, who says he's a "Vig" to begin with? Look at when and hoe claimed that. TWIE was caught and trying to BS his way out of a guilty with that same claim. TFL didn't speak up. When things got heated and it looked like TWIE was going to eat rope sooner or later; what better way to get Town-cred than to counter him at this point and bus?? TWIE was going down anyway at that point.

Now who shot Firebringer? I have NO IDEA. This is a Varsoon game. Everything looks illogical UNTIL we actually see the setup and things get revealed. I stop trying to setup spec Varsoon games (and Skullduggery's) for that reason. The point is: Had TFL actually killed someone last night he would've been confirmed to -at least- have a separate "vig" shot. He didn't, so it's more likely he doesn't.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Or maybe he DID have a 1-shot vig kill (separate from the scum factional kill) and he used it on FB, and it doesn't get refunded as in Mastina's Gunsmith check??

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Umm. there's no general rule in the game saying that all one shot abilities get refunded at the finale, so I would assume it's role based...and there's nothing about the beach-a-palooza reward that indicates that power would be refunded at the finale.

And, well. I mean sure, I guess he could be a scum!notvig and scum just used some other method to kill FB and he decided to claim that kill...which is why we lynch shadow, and leash fuzzy's shot(which should be at farside because if town loses this game, it WILL be to weird third party shit).

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Almost

So basically......lets not lynch confirm scum and lynch a person who vig and win the game assuming we don't win with a shadow lynch....Huh????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This make zero sense.......instead of having 1 scum left after tonight where the scum is helpless we will have two. If you are town this is just bad town towning

This is basically I want to kill Fuzzy bc he going to vig me tonight.

Now I want to vig you even more.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:42 pm

at RR

I am not shooting Far tonight. I will vig either Almost or you and I am leaning heavily toward Almost
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:50 pm

In post 11329, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:at RR

I am not shooting Far tonight. I will vig either Almost or you and I am leaning heavily toward Almost

Fuzzy, please go look at Saga Frontier.

In that game, i was a 3p with my own unique win con who endgamed a town that had the entire game figured out, because they killed off the last scum before they removed me.

I simply don't want a repeat of a scenario like that. Town has this game locked down, and the only way we lose is through some screwy crap like that. Removing Farside is BY FAR the safest way to prevent anything similar from happening in this game.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 11330, Reasonably Rational wrote:I simply don't want a repeat of a scenario like that. Town has this game locked down, and the only way we lose is through some screwy crap like that. Removing Farside is BY FAR the safest way to prevent anything similar from happening in this game.
The odds of Fuzzy being able to actually kill farside with a Vig shot are pretty much as close to zero as you can get given the Mafia factional kill appears to have failed on them.

Just an FYI.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:57 pm

If I shoot Far I will be blocked by her ability

so if you want to try to lynch her tomorrow,,,,,,fine
I am not wasting my bullet tonight
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:59 pm

In post 11332, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:If I shoot Far I will be blocked by her ability

so if you want to try to lynch her tomorrow,,,,,,fine
I am not wasting my bullet tonight

Fuzzy, go read the top of our PT with A50.

MoI, A50 says you should be aware of this as well?

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 pm

I have a sure kill at 3+stress .......I asked Vasoon and he said my ability will kill at this level unless the player has an equally equivalent ability to stop me. Giving Fars ability I say that is the case,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Honest I just think you are being paranoid........that's okay but I cant let it affect how I play the game
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:14 pm

In post 11334, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I have a sure kill at 3+stress .......I asked Vasoon and he said my ability will kill at this level unless the player has an equally equivalent ability to stop me. Giving Fars ability I say that is the case,
Fuzzy, your shot is a strongman shot right now. By definition, it pierces through everything.

You're suggesting that both of the strongman kills we've seen scum slots possess couldn't have killed farside22, and that the only way for her slot to get killed would be if stress as at -4.

It makes *no* sense to think that farside is basically unkillable.

-Cerb
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11333, Reasonably Rational wrote:MoI, A50 says you should be aware of this as well?
Everyone I allied with thus far should be either aware of it, or (if they've not been paying attention) can double check the alliance PT with me.

On D1 I was allied with SirCakez (so the whole scum team knows about it too). I was also in JoyRide which did count as an alliance, so farside knows about it (as well as CoolDog & Firebringer who are not with us anymore).

D2 I was with Xk, D3 with RR, D4 with MoI, D5 was the "no alliances day", D6 allied with grapes, D7 with Shiro and today with RR & Fuzzy.

So yeah, the previous list + farside & Shiro all knew about it. random should have via Xk and/or MoI, and I was hoping Mastina got the news somehow (otherwise she'd be literally the only one not knowing about it before I said it in the open today).

@Fuzzy:

Well, your shot tonight cannot be stopped unless I was also allied with farside, which I'm not. Just pointing the flaw in your argument though. I'm not recommending a shot at this time.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't know...... all I know is what Vasoon told me which is that I can be stopped by something that equal to my power.
I guess its possible I could kill her,,,,,,but again her power seems like that's just a possibility. I don't want to waste a bullet finding out.

if you want to try to lynch her tomorrow ...fine but I am not wasting a bullet on her.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone:

See?? That's how SCUM responds.

1- If he had asked before, and even assuming he misunderstood, what is stopping him from asking Varsoon about this one after it has been blatantly pointed out to him??

2- He admits to the specific alliance bonus itself, yet doesn't even stop to think if scum would be given an ability that would guarantee any TOWN player's action who allied with them be guaranteed to go through.

If such an ability was given to scum, then it's only natural they would only ally with SCUM on Season Finale. Right? The previous Season Finale I was with MoI, and this time around I'm with RR and TFL himself, and if he was Town I believe he would realize I would have never allied with a Town "Vig" on Season Finale if I was scum.

TFL is 100% CAUGHT SCUM. No doubt about it. He's not even consuming the effort to hide it anymore. He's just cruising by by the thrust the scum as a whole are getting from our own inner struggles and suspicion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, somebody tell me a Town player would go "I'm not sure, so I will do what I want" as opposed to "I'm not sure, so I'll double check with the mod on this one".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And the theatrical act from earlier: Scum knew Shadow was going down today (as it was already the proposed plan from the day before), so they went "let's wait till we're both online and do an act that could either get someone mislynched OR give TFL a Town cred boost."

In fact I now think it is much more likely we have THREE living scums as opposed to just 2. I don't see Shadow/TFL pulling that one on their own, nor do I think TFL's holding off his shot last night and being stubborn about not shooting farside today coming from "the last one of them".

We are 9 (including Shiro) which in my mind is 5-3-1 (or 6-3 maybe) now, and with Shadow lynched we have 5-2-1 or 6-2 going into the night. Do the math yourselves.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:11 pm

There was no theatrics...yes lynching Shadow was the plan. Why aren't you pushing a Shadow lynch ( conf scum at this point) and pushing me to be lynched instaed,

what evidence is there for this idea that there is 3 scum left? I am not shooting Far bc it is pointless. I believe Far is a third part town friendly and shooting her over RRor you would be pointless. Also they possibility of not killing her with a sure shot makes me think Almost ability will have zero affect on Far.

Your math seems a bit wonky man
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:15 pm

at this point we need to be making alliances and preparing for tonight
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 11316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11303, Randomnamechange wrote:TFL looks really scummy right now. They are still trying to swing as many potential vig shots for themselves as possible.
I'd like to emphasize on this statement. Scum!TFL could NOT have shot anyone last night because of the ongoing event. I would lynch him over conf.Scum!Shadow at this point (and I DO have a reason for it too).

OK, I'll lay my cards:

TFL is currently allied with me (and RR), and the actions of whoever allies with me on the Finale .. CANNOT FAIL. (That's why I wanted to ally with Mastina, btw.. so that her check could not be redirected or blocked in anyway).

So, while Shadow IS confirmed Scum, TFL will have a GUARANTEED SHOT tonight. (Note that the event's effect ends by today's Exposition, so the Scum kill is not prevented by it anymore on the Climax, while the effect from the alliance with me guarantees the shot WILL go through).

As for Shadow's trolling, I believe he was talking to "someone" on the 2nd one (the "the longer grapes lives .. bla bla"), and that someone certainly is NOT Shiro (because Shiro is bubbled so should have no access to any other PT's, which is proven by his PT with me still being locked btw).

So, I propose we lynch TFL today and the Gems can always bubble Shadow tonight to make sure he doesn't kill either. If a kill still occurs then we know there's an additional scum left. If not, then the game should be over (as per MOI's statement of his bubbled target counting as a death for as long as they are bubbled).

If I'm not being clear enough, please ask specific questions for me to be able to respond in a way that makes my thoughts perfectly clear to you.

VOTE: TFL
This is the worst idea I have seen in many a moon.
Right along with rr trying to lynch me when everyone fucking confirmed they were not responsible for the lack of night kill but me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@far:

Did you read the part about BUBBLING Shadow? Did you take note of the fact MoI CONFIRMED WITH VARSOoN that a bubbled player counts as DEAD regarding the Town condition? More to it, if TFL & Shadow ARE the last 2 scums we win instantly TONIGHT! If -by ANY chance; which in mind is a ZERO chance- TFL flips Town, then Shadow will STILL BE REMOVED FORM THE GAME, meaning he can't shoot/harm anyone.

Now with both Shiro and Shadow bubbled, we either:

1- win = Game ends with a Town Win
2- Have another NK, confirming there IS one scum left outside of Shiro/Shadow
3- Have no NK, but the game still continues = lynch Shadow tomorrow.

It'd be a win-win situation for the town. I don't see what your problem is with this plan. I can certainly see what TFL's problem is because he IS CONFIRMED SCUM, but -unless you do NOT win with Town- I can't understand why you're jumping in to support an obvious scum kill tonight.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11346 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:17 pm

well I think Almost might be scum and is trying to save his buddy Shadow. If nothing else he trying to save from himself being vigged tonight. There is zero reason to push me over a confirmed scum.
Grapes is just being paranoid........and I think Almost is trying to use that for the above purposes.I don't think grape is scum just paranoid as anything. I kind of understand where she is coming from . You get burnt once in a game and you have flashbacks of that game.
RR is having a hard time reading you and so she not quite sure if you are scum or not. I get her reasoning though is flawed,

Right now I think we need to set up alliances and than power lynch Shadow
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11347 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It now DOES look like farside & TFL are the remaining scumsters (aside from the confessed Shaow) and they're playing their last damn card.. literally. I have been wondering whom that third person Shadow was addressing could be. Now I think I know.

farside -maybe- unable to perform kills, which compensates for a larger than expected scum team size.

Picture this (just "pretend" to play along with me): 3 scums with 6 Townies remaining (counting Shiro). Shadow gets lynched and TFL kills a Townie, and then the scum are counting on MoI killing Shiro for them and they will be in MyLo already (4-2). TFL is throwing shade on both myself and RR , and even grapes to make sure the Town is confused, so he kills me (say) and tries to talk his way out of the lynch tomorrow suggesting RR did it and .. GAME OVER.

Let's note Mastina has been stubbornly adamant about not lynching farside, so whichever lives between myself and RR is likely to get lynched tomorrow and that'd be it. WAKE UP, people.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11348 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Shadow is scum, and will get the rope. period end of story. Stop trying to save scum.

Alliances please !!!!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11349 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11348, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Shadow is scum, and will get the rope. period end of story. Stop trying to save scum.

Alliances please !!!!
Can't argue against my case, so uses the desperate move of asserting his bus on a p. Noted.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”