Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3013, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Event =\= alliance.
I don't know about that. In my role PM, my event is explicitly describes as an alliance. My event resulted in forming an alliance with the players I picked, and this "alliance" members could not affect nor could they be affected by actions from anyone outside it. So, yes.. my event was referred to as an alliance in my role PM. TWICE.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3046, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
2) In the joyride, was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
3) Why did you destroy the joyride Farside?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

And with that, good night.
-Cerb
Amendment: I only addressed the BP issue here. The extra vote was not brought up either in either PT, but I figured it out as I was the only other member of BOTH, and it wasn't mine for sure, so it had to be his. The other 3 didn't know it bc they didn't know we had that same effect in our own PT (mine & SC's)
The overlap of effects in both PT's is what I'm interested in here.

Since the joyride has been confirmed to count as an alliance, any effect SC had on the joyride should have also been reflected in your alliance.
If the BP was announced in both PT's, then it should have been clear to you that SC was the source, same as with the extra vote.
If the BP wasn't announced in both, and it wasn't a part of your effect, and nobody else is claiming it, then nothing here makes any sense. That is, unless the joyride has an additional effect of publicizing effects which would otherwise remain unknown to members of an alliance.

Am I making sense here SC?

Like, it feels really simple to answer me here, but I'm not getting straight answers.

1) In the joyride PT was the BP mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?
2) In your PT with SC, was the bp mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?

That's all I want to know, and your answers are making it difficult for me to tell if you're telling me that SC never claimed things himself in the PT, or if you're telling me that there was no moderator information regarding the bp in both pt's

-Cerb

pedit: NC, that doesn't mean that they have SEPARATE PT's. That's the important part.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3018, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3016, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2958, Not Chara wrote:the longer the game goes on, the more time you have to gather information on who is town.
unless you have reason to believe mafia will nightkill or roleblock you, there was no reason to do it so soon.
if you had waited, your neighbourhood could have contained mastin and Yume, as an example.
I'm not sure if you have your own event to trigger, but those who do know there are conditions and also know there are ways for it to fail even if you try under when said conditions are met. I wanted mine to go through, and I trusted no one would be interested in blowing it to pieces when it was a D1 event. It was a "JOY RIDE" FGS. Now that farside has wrecked the car and even set it on fire, my dad's gonna kill me. I'll be grounded for the rest of the year.
I get the flavor reference
Actually I wasn't crumbing anything related to my flavour. It was a reference to the movie: ROAD TRIP and the character Kyle "something" played by that skinny goofy dude.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3050, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3013, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Event =\= alliance.
I don't know about that. In my role PM, my event is explicitly describes as an alliance. My event resulted in forming an alliance with the players I picked, and this "alliance" members could not affect nor could they be affected by actions from anyone outside it. So, yes.. my event was referred to as an alliance in my role PM. TWICE.
Fire corrected that. Is if Cakey is honest scum, he did make your group BP.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:15 pm

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3046, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
2) In the joyride, was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
3) Why did you destroy the joyride Farside?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

And with that, good night.
-Cerb
Amendment: I only addressed the BP issue here. The extra vote was not brought up either in either PT, but I figured it out as I was the only other member of BOTH, and it wasn't mine for sure, so it had to be his. The other 3 didn't know it bc they didn't know we had that same effect in our own PT (mine & SC's)
The overlap of effects in both PT's is what I'm interested in here.

Since the joyride has been confirmed to count as an alliance, any effect SC had on the joyride should have also been reflected in your alliance.
If the BP was announced in both PT's, then it should have been clear to you that SC was the source, same as with the extra vote.
If the BP wasn't announced in both, and it wasn't a part of your effect, and nobody else is claiming it, then nothing here makes any sense. That is, unless the joyride has an additional effect of publicizing effects which would otherwise remain unknown to members of an alliance.

Am I making sense here SC?

Like, it feels really simple to answer me here, but I'm not getting straight answers.

1) In the joyride PT was the BP mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?
2) In your PT with SC, was the bp mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?

That's all I want to know, and your answers are making it difficult for me to tell if you're telling me that SC never claimed things himself in the PT, or if you're telling me that there was no moderator information regarding the bp in both pt's

-Cerb

pedit: NC, that doesn't mean that they have SEPARATE PT's. That's the important part.
This was aimed at A50, not SC.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3022, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pedit. Okay. So there were TWO separate effects protecting members of that alliance. The BP is unclaimed by anyone but SC ,and the limited targeting is claimed by A50?

Is that correct?
Yes.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

here is the entire conversation. i don't think i missed anything. i tried not to repeat posts by grabbing the larger quotes with multiple replies in them.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 2865, farside22 wrote:Also I told cakez to do something he hasn't done and I hinted it would help him.
Scum not taking that offer I'm about 99% sure he's town.
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
In post 2877, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2872, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
...who are you trying to be fair to, SirCakez? should farside not be townreading you? is town!you really in a position to be telling those townreading you... to not do it for this reason.

i'm having trouble articulating myself. how do i explain that this post is exceptionally scummy?
To everyone, but mainly farside
I don't want her to townread me over something I didn't do? That would be the real scum move there.
She's already townreading me anyway.
P-edit: I thought you did from when you acknowledged my softing earlier ffs
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2890, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2885, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2884, SirCakez wrote:I didn't take the "real scum move" and that makes the post exceptionally scummy?
Pls translate
you advertised the fact that you didn't take the real scum move.
So you're saying
If I had taken the real scum move it would have been scummy
If I didn't take the real scum move it would have been scummy

????
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
In post 2934, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2918, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:<snipped.>
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

yes, it is. that is, again, my point.

who were you worried was going to scumread you for taking the fake towncred?
Varsoon?
The town?

LOL OBI STILL PUSHING THAT THE BP IS FAKE DESPITE 4 PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO CONFIRM IT
keep trying
In post 2948, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
In post 2955, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
i wasn't expecting you to agree with me on the lie detector. that was kind of a stretch. guilty conscience? ;>
i'm just messing with you.
so you were:
(a) worried about being lie detected
(b) worried about farside, who expressed a VERY strong townread on you, noting that you did something that could possibly be viewed as lying, if she decided to find it suspicious. i mean. her post was absolutely a conclusion. did you think she was reaction testing you? you should have said so earlier.

my conclusions are all implied in my posts, but i am more than happy to speak of them in plain terms.

this is not the only cause for scum SirCakez. it's an addition.
maybe i was jumping at shadows. i'd like feedback. if i made an error here, it was inflating the importance of some of Cakez's wording. is what made me want to go from 'probing for more scum evidence' to 'this is really very scum, isn't it'.
it's this sense i get as he played today. Titus called it resignation earlier, which is apt.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:18 pm

In post 3041, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Given that Almost50 has a stick up his ass, Farside imploded, Fire wants to lynch her for that implosion

And your issue is that I take a counterclaim to its logical conclusion? Holy shit RR.
You were JUST in a game with *4* town BP's, with a total of 5 vests between them. I was in that game too.

That game didn't have a mechanic built in that would allow scum to *always* bypass BP. This game does. The counterclaim thing isn't as straightforward as it might be under other circumstances.

-Cerb

pedit: A50 please answer the other question. The one that will finally sort all this crap out. :P
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3025, Reasonably Rational wrote:I need to know if the joyride and thr sc/A50 alliance are two separate PTs.
Yes they are. Joy Ride is no more. Almost+Sc is still intact.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote: pedit: NC, that doesn't mean that they have SEPARATE PT's. That's the important part.
i suppose you caught me making an assumption of my own. i didn't consider the possibility of only a single private topic when so many of Almost50's posts had mention of speaking privately to SirCakez.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:22 pm

In post 3059, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote: pedit: NC, that doesn't mean that they have SEPARATE PT's. That's the important part.
i suppose you caught me making an assumption of my own. i didn't consider the possibility of only a single private topic when so many of Almost50's posts had mention of speaking privately to SirCakez.
Yeah, I would have made the same assumption you did, but the language A50 used when referring to the OP made it unclear to me if there was just one OP he was referring to, or two separate ones, since he didn't distinguish them in anyway, like by saying "In the A50/SC PT, the OP says xyz, and in the Joyride PT, the OP says abc".

-Cerb
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3028, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It's your event Almost. You did it. Not scum Cakey. Not CoolDog.
No, I did NOT. I couldn't have. It's NOT in my event description, nor is it part of my own role. Just like the extra friggin vote. It ain't my effect either. Not by role and not by event description.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3057, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3041, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Given that Almost50 has a stick up his ass, Farside imploded, Fire wants to lynch her for that implosion

And your issue is that I take a counterclaim to its logical conclusion? Holy shit RR.
You were JUST in a game with *4* town BP's, with a total of 5 vests between them. I was in that game too.

That game didn't have a mechanic built in that would allow scum to *always* bypass BP. This game does. The counterclaim thing isn't as straightforward as it might be under other circumstances.

-Cerb

pedit: A50 please answer the other question. The one that will finally sort all this crap out. :P
Right, and the chunk of us were TOLD that others would be BP upon death. There was no notice of a second BP here. Nor should there be.

Cakey is scum by play which Mastina, NC, myself and others highlighted. You were the first to say he resigned. He resigned in response to my CC. It is that black and white.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3028, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It's your event Almost. You did it. Not scum Cakey. Not CoolDog.
If what you say is true, then how come SOMEONE ELSE managed to dismantle MY EVENT? Or do you think I did that too??

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3056, Not Chara wrote:here is the entire conversation. i don't think i missed anything. i tried not to repeat posts by grabbing the larger quotes with multiple replies in them.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 2865, farside22 wrote:Also I told cakez to do something he hasn't done and I hinted it would help him.
Scum not taking that offer I'm about 99% sure he's town.
In post 2877, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2872, Not Chara wrote:
...who are you trying to be fair to, SirCakez? should farside not be townreading you? is town!you really in a position to be telling those townreading you... to not do it for this reason.

i'm having trouble articulating myself. how do i explain that this post is exceptionally scummy?
To everyone, but mainly farside
I don't want her to townread me over something I didn't do? That would be the real scum move there.
She's already townreading me anyway.
P-edit: I thought you did from when you acknowledged my softing earlier ffs
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2890, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2885, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2884, SirCakez wrote:I didn't take the "real scum move" and that makes the post exceptionally scummy?
Pls translate
you advertised the fact that you didn't take the real scum move.
So you're saying
If I had taken the real scum move it would have been scummy
If I didn't take the real scum move it would have been scummy

????

In post 2934, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2918, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:<snipped.>

yes, it is. that is, again, my point.

who were you worried was going to scumread you for taking the fake towncred?
Varsoon?
The town?

LOL OBI STILL PUSHING THAT THE BP IS FAKE DESPITE 4 PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO CONFIRM IT
keep trying
In post 2955, Not Chara wrote:
i wasn't expecting you to agree with me on the lie detector. that was kind of a stretch. guilty conscience? ;>
i'm just messing with you.
so you were:
(a) worried about being lie detected
(b) worried about farside, who expressed a VERY strong townread on you, noting that you did something that could possibly be viewed as lying, if she decided to find it suspicious. i mean. her post was absolutely a conclusion. did you think she was reaction testing you? you should have said so earlier.

my conclusions are all implied in my posts, but i am more than happy to speak of them in plain terms.

this is not the only cause for scum SirCakez. it's an addition.
maybe i was jumping at shadows. i'd like feedback. if i made an error here, it was inflating the importance of some of Cakez's wording. is what made me want to go from 'probing for more scum evidence' to 'this is really very scum, isn't it'.
it's this sense i get as he played today. Titus called it resignation earlier, which is apt.
Bah.

Let me add.

When I CCed Cakez, he said, well I guess you're scum. Resignation.
When RR cased him, he resigned.
When Nc pushed him, he resigned.

Claims are meant to sound good.

Lynch the scum, before I puke.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

In post 3062, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3057, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

Right, and the chunk of us were TOLD that others would be BP upon death. There was no notice of a second BP here. Nor should there be.

Cakey is scum by play which Mastina, NC, myself and others highlighted. You were the first to say he resigned. He resigned in response to my CC. It is that black and white.
...The thing about you being informed of others being BP is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT. The argument about whether or not there would be multiple BP is based upon whether or not such would be balanced/could be expected from the moderator in question. The KNOWLEDGE within town of said BP existing in other slots doesn't affect whether or not it would be reasonable to place multiple BP's against the scum team.

I...don't see any resignation in any of his posting at any point? Maybe Drixx said that earlier? I'm not really sure what you're talking about when you say i was the first to say he resigned. :-/

-Cerb
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

We have a whole fucking list of conftown/obvtown

Mastina, Yume, Firebringer, myself, A50, Grapes, KTS

Let's stop bickering, lynch SC already.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2619, Reasonably Rational wrote:Got caught up. So this is silly and I have no idea what is wrong with you people. Cerberus I get because his bar for when he will vote for and push someone is calibrated way too high, especially on day one.

Cerberus basically deconstructed SirCakez and SC's resposne was to basically run up a white flag and surrender. This is as open and shut as it gets.

VOTE: SirCakez

Can some people please de-ass their heads?

@Mastin - I had an evisceration of you worked up in a draft, but I'm not going to post it. Instead I'm going to tell you that you're wrong about us and you need to re-assess. You yourself said that we rock when we're doing our thing (in reference to SU) and we're doing our thing. Cerb and I have already written a novel length amount in our discussions, and that's with him being more restricted in his new job and me dealing with a stage 2 decubitus Ulcer (Google at your own risk). You initially thought my push on Firebringer was bad or something (only reason I recall you ever giving for a read on us). Now go look at my day ones and you'll see me push people for things that catch my attention a lot. Sometimes they're town; sometimes they're not. The point is that it's
precisely
what I do, despite your assertion to the contrary. Furthermore, just
ISO Firebringer
for yourself ... I rest my case. Something's WAY off on that slot, and it hasn't gotten any better (apart from him dropping the nasty attacks, but I credit that to Varsoon's intervention).

I'm fairly confident given Cerb's work in making the case and the way SC responded to it that if we can get that lynch through he'll flip scum, and I think you had SC in your early scum pool, so good on you if we're both right. But you didn't give the rest of us any reason to follow you. Basically your entire ISO is your ego and you being snide or sarcastic or both, and I can only assume that's because you stumbled into being basically conftown; you don't behave like normally in my experience. None of it is what I would expect from an essentially confirmed town player of your caliber. You can do way better. There's no reason that you have wasted the day away with nonsense instead of giving people reason to believe you and follow you.

A few things you should consider:

1.) Titus reading me as town is tantamount to a verified miracle. This is like some Mother Theresa healed me of cancer level miraculous. She's told you repeatedly that she has really strong reasons. You should listen to her. She has seen a ton of stuff from us that you haven't (and you won't until post game unless we somehow end up conftowned and you ally us so we can talk safely).

2.) I'm working on the assumption that we've got scum in SC and just need to get enough people to read Cerb's case or just sheep us or you or both of us or whatever. That's going to lower stress more. We can't trigger our event (Beach-a-palooza) without stress being at +1 or higher. The only way we can pop it tonight is if we're wrong about SC and there is a town death and no scum deaths at night, in which case the event will trigger and you'll see the full details when exposition phase starts tomorrow. (We checked with Varsoon and we can attempt to trigger it and if the stress condition is not met it simply does't happen and we don't lose it).

3.) Read my ISO. Titus revealed what I believe to be the least useful thing about our event. I revealed what I believe to be the most useful thing. There's other things. I'm not going to elaborate for obvious reasons.

From where I sit (I haven't stood in decades; bad joke, I know), you're super confbiased when it comes to our slot. You seem to think that we (ME mostly, since Cerb was opposed to sharing info with Titus hydra at all) somehow hoodwinked Titus into believing we're town. That's a laughable supposition for many reasons, but whatever. As soon as we trigger our event, you'll see why we have been cryptic about it, and you'll also realize why it's a strong reason to believe we're town just for setup spec reasons. Add to that the fact that Titus told you she is town reading us because of our PLAY, and you should have enough to realize you need to reassess.

As far as I'm concerned, we will become obvtown and killed pretty quickly once we trigger our event because once it's obvious we're town, only a scum team holding idiot balls would leave us alive. I also expect that you're going to be protected (unless town protective roles are holding idiot balls), so you should be around and let's just say I have a hunch that you'll be on the receiving end of the cool thing our event does. At that point, if you somehow still haven't shaken yourself out of confbias, then God help us this game.

~Drixx, with love and chocolate chip cookies.

P.S. - I predict that if we get this wagon to actually go and if we're right and SC flips scum, Mastin will ignore the fact that it was Cerb who invested the time to actually make a case and force SC to respond with what can only be viewed as "I surrender" and brag and gloat. It's a shame, but I'm sure a bunch of you are nodding your heads because of past experience with Mastin. The biggest shame is that even though I'm saying this and I'm telling Mastin that she lucked into being conftown and doesn't HAVE to puff her ego up or anything but just freaking be a proper leader, she will ignore it and squander her stutus until scum kill her (Please review the stress mechanic if you don't realize why that could happen really easily).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3039, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No. It didn't matter. He is probably lying but hoodwinked the hood. Even if he's not there's not likely more than one town BP.
First, his BP appears to be conditional, i.e. IF he's in an alliance.

Second, it doesn't make sense to give scum the ability to make their entire team BP, bc I have never seen a TOWN strongman before. It only makes sense to give the TOWN a "feel" of safety, with a scum strongman being able to breach that shield. There's also the very likely possibility that said alliance would include scum in it (be it one on one or one resulting from an event like mine where an ignorant town player gets to pick). Either way, if a kill does occur nobody would be able to tell for certain if it originated from within the group or from a strongman outside it.

I maintain my TOWN READ on Cakez.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

It was Drixx but your slot.

Since when do you post mega analysis you don't agree to?

We've all seen the resignation Cerb. Why you trying to say otherwise?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3068, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3039, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No. It didn't matter. He is probably lying but hoodwinked the hood. Even if he's not there's not likely more than one town BP.

Second, it doesn't make sense to give scum the ability to make their entire team BP, bc I have never seen a TOWN strongman before. It only makes sense to give the TOWN a "feel" of safety, with a scum strongman being able to breach that shield. There's also the very likely possibility that said alliance would include scum in it (be it one on one or one resulting from an event like mine where an ignorant town player gets to pick). Either way, if a kill does occur nobody would be able to tell for certain if it originated from within the group or from a strongman outside it.

Unless you're scum, he cannot make his entire team BP if honest unless they clone you or some shit.
My BP depends on alliances as well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In a world where farside is town and she "imploded", the reason to her implosion is you, and you should be lynched for it.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

we don't need a strongman. we have a rope. the mafia could certainly try, but that would not help.

Almost50 has an ability that created joy ride. the players inside could not target players outside, and vice versa. Strongman would not help. i
think
. it depends on if a factional kill counts as an 'ability' or not. depends on Varsoon's ruling. but that is not important right now.
separate
from that, SirCakez has an ability to make his alliances bulletproof. this is useful as a scum ability to 'look' town by protecting/allying with town, or to protect Cakez's scum partners by allying with them. Cakez cannot protect his entire team. on a normal day he can only ally with one other person.
you gave him the ability to ally with more. his role does not indicate alignment.

please end this discussion.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3071, Almost50 wrote:

In a world where farside is town and she "imploded", the reason to her implosion is you, and you should be lynched for it.
I am not responsible for Farside's ego.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3072, Not Chara wrote:

we don't need a strongman. we have a rope. the mafia could certainly try to protect themselves with vests, but that would not help.

Almost50 has an ability that created joy ride. the players inside could not target players outside, and vice versa. Strongman would not help. i
think
. it depends on if a factional kill counts as an 'ability' or not. depends on Varsoon's ruling. but that is not important right now.
separate
from that, SirCakez has an ability to make his alliances bulletproof. this is useful as a scum ability to 'look' town by protecting/allying with town, or to protect Cakez's scum partners by allying with them. Cakez cannot protect his entire team. on a normal day he can only ally with one other person.
you gave him the ability to ally with more. his role does not indicate alignment.

please end this discussion.
edit: "the mafia could certainly try to protect themselves with vests"
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”