keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Okay so I ISO'd gamma and his posts have no actual content like scum hunting and stating his town reads. His posts does sound like town but if you put it this way: His posts doesn't actually scum hunt.

That doesn't scream pro town and town for me. I am willing to vote for Gamma after I've read LQ's iso.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Oh I may be wrong when I said 'he's not stating his town reads' but you get me okay?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Hi transcend.

VOTE : Transcend

This is no longer day 1 thank you very much.

To LQ, the reason why I have {vedith, LQ} is because there are only three scum, and such, not that you both cannot be scum together.

SSBM, please tell me about gamma's inconsistency if possible, through links and posts. I would like to look into that.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1602, chilledtea wrote:SSBM, please tell me about gamma's inconsistency if possible, through links and posts. I would like to look into that.
It's easy to see in his ISO but here is the stuff you asked for, already posted :cool:
In post 1595, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 568, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't really have many scumreads beyond alban, but I think I can PoE my way to victory after alban's scumflip
In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait that was based on old thoughts shit
This may be a scum slip if he was posting based on opinions he had written down to appear consistent
In post 1209, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1059, Aubrey wrote:Yuck. Town of Salem. Different beast than this. I wouldn't derail a wagon off of SSBM after doing some thinking (with me on it btw), only to move it onto my partner. That is just dumb.

I like to think of possible associates pre flip :shifty:

Theory: Toto is scum, and Kain is scum as well wanting to appear pro town by being hyper aggressive, and then when he sees his chance he tries and derail the wagon, but still has the opportunity to vote his buddy should there be no alternative. If Toto does flip scum, you're prime suspect number one for me bud.
Heeeey I noticed this upon ISO.
So you are making Toto!scum theories.
This is why Aubrey was NKed, Gamma and Toto are a team I think. If this is true that's 2/3 scum and game over.
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can't really define a solid pool. There's Transcend as my solid choice, then there's secondaries like LQ or keyen/alban.
In post 1591, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll say that Toto and alban are very solid TRs of mine.
VOTE: Gamma
Nice reads on alban m8, care to explain the progression?
Transcend get over here we can do this
I don't think I linked every one of his posts in which he accuses alban of being scum on D1 but that's an easy thing to spot if you just ISO Gamma. The inconsistency is that he quite suddenly flips from scumreading alban to solidly TRing him. I also posted a couple of speculative reasons he may be scum in my 1595, which were in my comments on his 988 and his 1209. See the bolded in the above quote.

568 is the first time he SRs alban (I think, it's the one I chose to multiquote from his ISO at least) and Gamma's 1458(quoted in my case) was in response to the following:
In post 1452, alban wrote:Can people name 3-4 top suspects they wouldn't mind lynching?
Transcend is probably not scum given his reaction to the wagon on alban now that I'm pretty sure alban is town. Gamma has been blatantly scummy, independent of other players so I'm voting here today (and you should too)!
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

I think, yes, we should vote for him.
Show
Games that I modded:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1602, chilledtea wrote:Hi transcend.

To LQ, the reason why I have {vedith, LQ} is because there are only three scum, and such, not that you both cannot be scum together.

SSBM, please tell me about gamma's inconsistency if possible, through links and posts. I would like to look into that.
lol
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

Okay that is indeed a very good point SSBM.

Gamma, have anything to say about it? In particular regarding the bit about why your stance on alban changed?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:39 am

Post by alban »

In post 1605, Transcend wrote:
In post 1602, chilledtea wrote:Hi transcend.

lol
Come on mate. Even you should be able to see how terrible your posts are. Be more involved. The only reason i am tr-ing you is your non chalance, and that's a lame reason to tr anyone.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:50 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

^^^
Show
Games that I modded:

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:45 am

Post by alban »

Seeing how disinterested half of the players are, I suggest either we quicklynch, or we forfeit by mass request for replacement. I don't wanna drag this for another two months.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1609, alban wrote:Seeing how disinterested half of the players are, I suggest either we quicklynch, or we forfeit by mass request for replacement. I don't wanna drag this for another two months.
It's the last day of weekend. Everybody has a rl stuffs to do.
Show
Games that I modded:

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1595, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 568, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't really have many scumreads beyond alban, but I think I can PoE my way to victory after alban's scumflip
This may be a scum slip if he was posting based on opinions he had written down to appear consistent
But I'm not, I just remembered what I was thinking before.
In post 1209, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1059, Aubrey wrote:Yuck. Town of Salem. Different beast than this. I wouldn't derail a wagon off of SSBM after doing some thinking (with me on it btw), only to move it onto my partner. That is just dumb.

I like to think of possible associates pre flip :shifty:

Theory: Toto is scum, and Kain is scum as well wanting to appear pro town by being hyper aggressive, and then when he sees his chance he tries and derail the wagon, but still has the opportunity to vote his buddy should there be no alternative. If Toto does flip scum, you're prime suspect number one for me bud.
Heeeey I noticed this upon ISO.
So you are making Toto!scum theories.
This is why Aubrey was NKed, Gamma and Toto are a team I think. If this is true that's 2/3 scum and game over.
Look at the context moron. I was trying to wring out opinions so he couldn't make up reads after Toto flipped the opposite of what he was basing his theories on.
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can't really define a solid pool. There's Transcend as my solid choice, then there's secondaries like LQ or keyen/alban.
In post 1591, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll say that Toto and alban are very solid TRs of mine.
Nice reads on alban m8, care to explain the progression?
Transcend get over here we can do this
I TR alban because scum have no desire to clear a slot.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1599, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There's no indication in his ISO of anything to change his reads on alban and now he's suddenly got him as a strong TR when he was consistently SRing him all of yesterday. He's also TRing Toto but that read makes a little bit of sense if you read his ISO
I think
. I was more focused on things concerning alban when reading though, so I wasn't watching the Toto read as closely.
This is why dry ISOing is a terrible strategy:
it kills context
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1604, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I think, yes, we should vote for him.
This vote is terrible, just as ssbm declares her tunnel keyen votes.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1606, chilledtea wrote:Okay that is indeed a very good point SSBM.

Gamma, have anything to say about it? In particular regarding the bit about why your stance on alban changed?
Why would alban!scum point up something that cleared someone? They want all the mislynch opportunities they can get.
<Embrace The Void>

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:22 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Gamma, I'm voting you because of you're not 'that' scum hunting. All you just did is throw shade, throw reads without any reason. You're just like Transcend, but more words pouring no actual content.
Show
Games that I modded:

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:41 am

Post by alban »

A reverse q to Chilled, ssbm and keyen and whoever else thinking gamma's turnaround on me is scummy:
Why would Gamma!scum change his read on me, so openly. What do you think was the need for scum him to tr me? Also, remember that two of you (ssbm and keyen) have yourselves changed your position on me with time. Why is gamma scummy but you are town?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Lol what?

So you're saying that I voted Gamma because he said he's openly strong TR you? What a piece of shit. Do you even read?
Show
Games that I modded:

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1606, chilledtea wrote:Okay that is indeed a very good point SSBM.

Why would alban!scum point up something that cleared someone? They want all the mislynch opportunities they can get.
So where did alban clear someone?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:17 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1616, alban wrote:A reverse q to Chilled, ssbm and keyen and whoever else thinking gamma's turnaround on me is scummy:
Why would Gamma!scum change his read on me, so openly. What do you think was the need for scum him to tr me? Also, remember that two of you (ssbm and keyen) have yourselves changed your position on me with time. Why is gamma scummy but you are town?
Because scum tend to make up reads and forget them sometimes. It is a valid problem.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 am

Post by chilledtea »

By the way a post like this from scum doesn't seem possible from the scum-Gamma. SSBM's point that this was some "oops" moment seems a bit silly in retrospect since scum wouldn't be making such an oops moment. Why would scum deliberately point out there own stuff, and sure, scum can do that for wine effect but gamma's play doesn't seem indicative of that.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:21 am

Post by chilledtea »

BTW if we are talking about a quicklynch can we do deimos?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

Day 2 VC 3

Gamma Emerald: KainTepes, Gamma Emerald, ssbm_Kyouko, keyenpeydee
Toto: Transcend
KainTepes: LicketyQuickety
Transcend: chilledtea

Not voting: Deimos27, Vedith, Toto, alban
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-30 17:00:00)

Please try to remain respectful and civil at all times. I will not tolerate personal attacks.

With 11 players, it's 6 to lynch!
Last edited by BTD6_maker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1599, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There's no indication in his ISO of anything to change his reads on alban and now he's suddenly got him as a strong TR when he was consistently SRing him all of yesterday. He's also TRing Toto but that read makes a little bit of sense if you read his ISO
I think
. I was more focused on things concerning alban when reading though, so I wasn't watching the Toto read as closely.
This is why dry ISOing is a terrible strategy:
it kills context
When I iso people and something seems unclear from context I open the post that looks unclear in another tab and read around for context.

What is the meaning of this?
Gamma: "I TR alban because scum have no desire to clear a slot."
Are you saying because you have a TR there's no way you're scum because scum want to leave all of their options open? You're TRing him for the sake of TRing him to not look scum, you mean? Can you explain why you're TRing him at least, with quotes?
In post 1620, chilledtea wrote:
By the way a post like this from scum doesn't seem possible from the scum-Gamma. SSBM's point that this was some "oops" moment seems a bit silly in retrospect since scum wouldn't be making such an oops moment. Why would scum deliberately point out there own stuff, and sure, scum can do that for wine effect but gamma's play doesn't seem indicative of that.
This is just the speculative part of my theory, along with why I speculate Aubrey may have been NKed. The hard evidence is the alban read. He's forgotten he was SRing alban and he slipped up. He's scum.
In post 1621, chilledtea wrote:BTW if we are talking about a quicklynch can we do deimos?
Do you have any evidence more compelling than the Gamma case to suggest scum!Lethargy/Deimos slot?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:59 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 1581, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1578, KainTepes wrote:READ MY POST................ IT IS ALSO THE THING YOU SAID ABT DEIMOS

and its not JUST lurking and derailing it is CONSTANT LURKING and ONLY COMING IN WHEN I ACCUSED YOU
Why is what I said to Deimos scummy?
Also, pardon me but I have responsibilities so if you can't accept that fact then shut the fuck up.
In post 1583, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I can't be bothered to deal with this asshole and don't want to subject anyone else to him so
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Get me out of this hellhole.
For reference, these are the posts that broke the "no personal attacks" rule. This game is supposed to be fun so this is a reminder to everyone to avoid any sort of personal attacks.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714

Return to “Completed Open Games”