Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

rb a chainsaw requires a scumread on you for scumreading my bud charloux over here dont mistake the term with soft defense
Also your logic was bad admit it and move on
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by rb »

In post 75, Road Kamelot wrote:rb a chainsaw requires a scumread on you for scumreading my bud charloux over here dont mistake the term with soft defense
Also your logic was bad admit it and move on
this is gonna be a long game for u if ur gonna talk to me about logic
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Charloux »

@Karnos: Did you put yourself deliberately in , or by accident?

Also i'm sorry for rendering rb useless for the time being, didn't know he would react like this. Ok i'm not sorry, it's fun to see him angry <3
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by rb »

U have a weied idea of angry
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:50 am

Post by karnos »

In post 70, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not sold on scum!karnos but I don't like how his reaction in was to try to peg me for some kind of hypocrisy so I'm trying to get more there if/when he answers my questions

why is a scumpost?
What you did is scummy, but spelling it out rewards scum so I can't do that right now.

Hopefully other posters can put 1 and 1 together to realize you are scum.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:54 am

Post by karnos »

In post 77, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Did you put yourself deliberately in , or by accident?

Also i'm sorry for rendering rb useless for the time being, didn't know he would react like this. Ok i'm not sorry, it's fun to see him angry <3
It was intended at the time, but perhaps it was a play error. I don't really want to explain further.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 74, Road Kamelot wrote:Guilty u should answer i wanna know why im town
a) I don't think was proved to be inaccurate, the setup spec point doesn't matter nearly as much as your point about karnos defending himself against an accusation that hasn't happened. And everything else in is exactly my problem with what karnos did. I'm on the same wavelength as you and it looks to me like you're trying to sort people. That's enough for a D1 early TR
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 79, karnos wrote:
In post 70, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not sold on scum!karnos but I don't like how his reaction in was to try to peg me for some kind of hypocrisy so I'm trying to get more there if/when he answers my questions

why is a scumpost?
What you did is scummy, but spelling it out rewards scum so I can't do that right now.

Hopefully other posters can put 1 and 1 together to realize you are scum.
Oh no no no, what YOU did was scummy and what I did was call you out on potential bullshit.

You clearly get my problem with your original post by now, and you conceded it was a "play error". Why are you calling me scum for saying it was a bad post? And do you have no other thoughts on anything else that's happened?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm also not sure that it really was "intended" by karnos at the time, seeing as he asked me to explain to him why it was bad.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:00 am

Post by karnos »

In post 83, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm also not sure that it really was "intended" by karnos at the time, seeing as he asked me to explain to him why it was bad.
This is scum right here. Read the post in question. Think about my motivations, and why I would say what I said. Yes, there is a reason why I'd say what I said, it should be obvious to anyone who read the game setup.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:02 am

Post by karnos »

In post 82, GuiltyLion wrote: and you conceded it was a "play error".
Nope. I said it *might* have been a play error. But luckily you revealed your alignment by jumping on as only scum would, so it's a fair trade.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 84, karnos wrote:This is scum right here. Read the post in question. Think about my motivations, and why I would say what I said. Yes, there is a reason why I'd say what I said, it should be obvious to anyone who read the game setup.
WIFOM about your role on page 2 is not pro town bud, sorry. Either you made a VI move or you said something scummy and are trying to cover it up now. The fact that you're taking a hardcore binary approach of "GL calling me on this = scum" is not a good look for you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 85, karnos wrote:jumping on as only scum would
why do you believe this. Give me a neutral, objective answer.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by karnos »

I'll spell it out later, can we just get some more votes on guilty for now?

I'm real curious to see who jumps to his defense.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

No. Answer my question. You effectively claimed VT on page 2 because you weren't thinking about what you were saying, regardless of alignment. Is that because you're scum or VI? And why would "only scum" push you on it when you say something horrendously anti-town? Why is it impossible for me to be town in your eyes?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

If you refuse to answer my question in , I will treat it as a literal scumclaim
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:10 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

culted (2): Charloux, Lemons
karnos (2): GuiltyLion, Road Kamelot
GuiltyLion (2): BTD6_maker, karnos
Road Kamelot (1): culted
Charloux (1): rb

not voting (1): ArcAngel9
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:16 am

Post by karnos »

In post 90, GuiltyLion wrote:If you refuse to answer my question in , I will treat it as a literal scumclaim
Of course you will. When the time comes I will explain.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

lmao

WIFOM is scummy

not moving my vote unless karnos gets his head out of his ass and talks to me straight up about why I can't be town here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 92, karnos wrote:When the time comes I will explain.
also if I have my way, that time will be coming soon when you're at L-1
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Charloux »

I think Guilty is the only one who hasn't noticed yet. I though i would be the last one so i'm kind of happy
(<*-*<)(^*-*^)(>*-*>)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 71, culted wrote:
In post 59, Road Kamelot wrote:rb noah fence but this logic doesnt make any sense and youre missing that charlouxs initial scumread post was a blatant joke

even if youre scumreading him for his tone and responses, which is fine u do you, dont pretend this logic holds water
This also feels like she knows rb is town.

-Logic makes no sense - is that not why we scumread people? lol
-You somehow know he missed the joke and isn't scum misrepping
-Throws the biggest benefit of the doubt I've ever seen like, where did rb talk about tone at all
-Doesn't care if he keeps pushing him but doesn't think it holds water --- what

Like it feels too easy but I think it's just RK + someone who hasn't shown up yet.
in other news, now that RK has responded, I don't find this argument from culted convincing at all. I don't see a convincing reason to believe that RK "knows" rb is town versus the alternative explanation where RK is simply townreading rb.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Lemons »

In post 92, karnos wrote:
In post 90, GuiltyLion wrote:If you refuse to answer my question in , I will treat it as a literal scumclaim
Of course you will. When the time comes I will explain.
VOTE: karnos
L-2
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

It's mostly RVS here.

Anyway, I basically looked at Karnos vs. GuiltyLion. I don't have much time at the moment but what I will say is that it is GuiltyLion that looks slightly worse from the interactions.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by rb »

Well everyone in this game is just a Serious Sam

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”