Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 88, Lapsa wrote:@Tywin do you mind proving this?
abcedminded
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 274, Titus wrote:
In post 267, Cabd wrote:(Pine Alisae SSBM Lapsa) townreads I'm happy with.
We've got hangups on Lapsa.

We got two cws to him in addition to him autoobjecting to your mason claim.
Did you change pronouns? Or who is "we"?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

Where we do it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why no sheep vote?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 276, Cabd wrote:
In post 274, Titus wrote:
In post 267, Cabd wrote:(Pine Alisae SSBM Lapsa) townreads I'm happy with.
We've got hangups on Lapsa.

We got two cws to him in addition to him autoobjecting to your mason claim.
Did you change pronouns? Or who is "we"?
We is you and I. I am objecting to your townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:I think the Lapsa wagon was shit and wouldn't be surprised to see scum on it.
Can say this about literally any D1 wagon. Why is Lapsa probable town (or obvious town according to Cloud) than probable scum? Do the players on Lapsa's wagon look scummier? Are there any specific posts by Lapsa that give town vibes? Is there anything to look at, be it a string of posts, a vibe, whatever that gives you a 'Lapsa is town' impression rather than just 'this wagon got big too fast, must be scum driven?' Im seriously wondering what it is that makes you all think Lapsa is town. I'll let cloud explain the 'obvious' wording, since he said it. I just want to know why that is the read you came away with, regardless of it being a gut feeling or due to the players on the wagon. What created that TR on Lapsa?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Tywin stop fucking around and answer my question

abcedminded
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:30 pm

In post 275, Lapsa wrote:
Proving what? That I was at work? Really? So it wasn't a joke post? Lol wow, okay then.

Umm... Okay. My proof is that I own this phone, pay for its service, pay for the wifi internet it's currently using, pay for the apartment my wifi, phone, and body are in, paid for the couch im sitting on, and none of that pays for itself. I live, therefore I make money. I do that at a thing called a job. I don't remember when my OP was that you asked this question, but I know it was before lunch.

So why did you ask this question twice? I assumed it was a joke at first, but you posted it again. Troll post? Or...? If it's serious, then why would you ask me for proof that I work on a weekday? What are you hoping to achieve by even asking it?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That exchange read to me as lapsa asking Tywin to prove that alisaee is not an alt, I sure hope it wasn't lapsa asking Tywin to prove he was at work lol
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Lapsa »

abcedminded
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.

Calling your town reads BFFs feels weird but I can't really explain why. Smells like a weak way to buddy but I may have to sleep on it in order to figure out if there is a deeper meaning there or if I'm reading too deep.

Not really feeling Gamma not explaining his reads.

Cloud and Transcend seem like their usual selfs.

Isn't Sonia an alt?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:I think the Lapsa wagon was shit and wouldn't be surprised to see scum on it.
Can say this about literally any D1 wagon. Why is Lapsa probable town (or obvious town according to Cloud) than probable scum? Do the players on Lapsa's wagon look scummier? Are there any specific posts by Lapsa that give town vibes? Is there anything to look at, be it a string of posts, a vibe, whatever that gives you a 'Lapsa is town' impression rather than just 'this wagon got big too fast, must be scum driven?' Im seriously wondering what it is that makes you all think Lapsa is town. I'll let cloud explain the 'obvious' wording, since he said it. I just want to know why that is the read you came away with, regardless of it being a gut feeling or due to the players on the wagon. What created that TR on Lapsa?
Are you reading anything that I'm saying?

I don't think that any of the Lapsa votes were any good and while yes, it
could
be all really bad town that voted Lapsa but its my
OPINION
that they were scummy votes and thus there's likely scum in there and that's just what scum hunting is. Also Titus is ignoring the fuck out of me like she does as scum.

I don't really like this doubt casting on my reads. Why are you trying so hard to keep Lapsa lynchable but aren't even voting him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Isn't Sonia an alt?
yes*. Its her "main".

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

I can prove I'm not an alt as well. Alts can't be in newbie game. Here is other game I was in. Mew.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69290
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can say this about literally any D1 wagon.
this also feels very strawmany.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive.
That is strange word to use. Whatchu mean by attractive?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Titus Nero has been quite convincing
abcedminded
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ugh

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert

There it is
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:48 pm

In post 87, Tywin Lannister wrote:At work so can't post or read anything yet, but confirming. VOTE: Alisae cuz hi! And OMGUS! :).

Will read/post at my lunch break
That's what my OP and then Lapsa's question immediately came after it. I assumed that's what it was for, but if it is about Alisae (why didn't he state that? English not his primary language?) not being an alt, then... I don't know aside from playing in a recently finished Newbie game with her, and she seemed to be brand new by the questions, hangups about words/accronyms like 'OMGUS, chainsaw defense, WIFOM, etc) thinking they were scummy buzzwords, and her general demeanor in her first game. I also brought up that she was an alt in that game for seeing Alisea (not Alisae) in the newbie Q. A player looked it up and confirmed both were brand new alts, and she was a new player.

Now, could that be wrong? Sure. My name is new, yet it's an alt only in that I forgot what my original name from around 2009ish or before was. Due to not knowing it, I created a new name, but I haven't played on mafiascum in years. So it's possible Alisae is an alt, but if so, she's a very good actor at playing new. I'd say she is almost certainly not a real alt in terms of experience. I don't think she's a bad player in the same vein as most newbies might be though. She's solid IMO.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Alisae what do you think of #294?
abcedminded
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

About me being an alt? Sure. I'm not an alt. Here is the account being linked in question:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.p ... le&u=28945
The account above is my alt.
I made that account after making this one. I made it so I could get this account activated because when I tried to make this account, it had to get activated for some reason.

I remember those arguements about buzzwords. I remember me refering to the wiki for those. Good times.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 pm

In post 286, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 280, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Are you reading anything that I'm saying?

I don't think that any of the Lapsa votes were any good and while yes, it
could
be all really bad town that voted Lapsa but its my
OPINION
that they were scummy votes and thus there's likely scum in there and that's just what scum hunting is. Also Titus is ignoring the fuck out of me like she does as scum.

I don't really like this doubt casting on my reads. Why are you trying so hard to keep Lapsa lynchable but aren't even voting him?
Doubt casting? I can doubt your read while not calling it AI. I also legitimately don't understand it. You are calling a scummy player town due to non-association with the players voting him. How is that a read? That ignores everything Lapsa does in favor of what someone else has done independent of him instead.

And I like how defensive you got over me asking a simple question about your read. You basically haven't explains it, and yes, I can read. You say Lapsa is town due to his wagon looking scummy. You don't say why they're scummy, and you certainly haven't said why they're scummier than Lapsa. Why are you giving a free pass to an unknown AI player? It's fine to be suspicious of the wagon, but why ignore the player off-hand? You haven't said a word about him, just the players voting him.

Also, I can vote where I'd like. Lapsa isn't scummier to me than Cloud is RN, but my vote may change. At least cloud somewhat pretends to be trying. Lapsa legitimately looks like he wants to be lynched, and I don't know what to make of it yet. I certainly don't TR him for it though, which is why I asked you to explain. Your explanation is 'but but but.. Other players!' You haven't addressed Lapsa or his post quality at all.

Are you saying Lapsa is just useless town? He legitimately asked me to prove I was at work. That's his scum hunting at work. Do you TR posts like that regularly?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Now Titus may be scum and Lapsa may be town, but I don't get the association unless you're saying exactly that: Titus is scum therefore Lapsa is town. If that's the case, say it. It's not hard. You're implying it at least, but I can't get a read on anyone without making sure they're saying what I think they're saying. That's why I ask questions.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tywin do YOU think Titus is scum? Also what do you think currently of Elbrin and Uzi?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”