Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Heartless »

I have no idea where Fire got the Rogue One crew call signs by the way.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 3624, Heartless wrote:
In post 3620, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The LAMIST I'd bet the game on it is pretty obv scum hoping to save their partner and get a mislynch in probable MYLO.
I imagine an ability like yours has a MYLO/LYLO clause.
That's why I'm telling you to use it.
It doesn't.

Phone posting due to crappy hotel internet..

Inspire Heartless
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3621, Heartless wrote:I don't think scum having a jailkeeper would be balanced.
I am very very concerned with his use/lack thereof his power.
In post 3069, Aj The Epic wrote:So you're saying both wagons are being DRIVEN BY SCUM on TOWN Zefiend and Cakez? And you say Titus moonlogics.
I didn't like this, at all. Like its completely logical to think that the competing wagons are don't have to be SvT and its not like scum nessisarily have to drive a wagon. (and its not even what I was saying so AJ is trying to put words in my mouth) I feel like I was right and AJ trying to discredit here and he's implying the false dichotomy that one of these two must be scum.

I also really don't get why he'd claim b/c he didn't think his and Molla's role could coexist but hasn't been trying to lynch him at all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3626, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It doesn't.
That's odd.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:unless a mod is doing one of those vote counts where it says how many votes it takes to lynch a player (L-1, L-2 etc) then I don't think we'd see a loved modifier.
Even if MOI can may a player loved (I buy the ability) I don't think it makes him town and Heartless isn't a lynch option for today so why use it on them? It seems buddyish. Why not use it on Mastin who he's calling a mislynch?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

In post 3629, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:unless a mod is doing one of those vote counts where it says how many votes it takes to lynch a player (L-1, L-2 etc) then I don't think we'd see a loved modifier.
Even if MOI can may a player loved (I buy the ability) I don't think it makes him town and Heartless isn't a lynch option for today so why use it on them? It seems buddyish. Why not use it on Mastin who he's calling a mislynch?
lol immediately goes to discrediting.

But let's talk about your claim where you just happen to use an unprovable ability on the Nightkill target ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^
mastin read

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 pm

And note that he suggesting my use isn't Town because I didn't use it on Mastin. Literally Nero is scrambling to shade every action as from scum. Had I used it on Mastin? We are obv partners.

He's not actually thinking about his posting but looking to frame every post as scum regardless of how much sense it makes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Had I used it on Mastin? We are obv partners.
^^^^^
knows Mastin will flip scum.

Also this is not how town thinks like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mastina

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm

In post 3633, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Had I used it on Mastin? We are obv partners.
^^^^^
knows Mastin will flip scum.

Also this is not how town thinks like at all.
Nope. But keep trying hard to save your partner Zefiend.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3630, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But let's talk about your claim where you just happen to use an unprovable ability on the Nightkill target ...
If I retain my shot it is provable but I don't think you have any ground to stand on with this b/c the only way you could "prove" yours is if we run Heartless up. If you had believed Mastin was a mislynch you should have used it on her b/c she is a major lynch candidate.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:14 pm

In post 3636, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3630, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But let's talk about your claim where you just happen to use an unprovable ability on the Nightkill target ...
If I retain my shot it is provable but I don't think you have any ground to stand on with this b/c the only way you could "prove" yours is if we run Heartless up. If you had believed Mastin was a mislynch you should have used it on her b/c she is a major lynch candidate.
Speaking of scum not reading ...

Fire will actively state Heartless is Loved. So it is automatically proven.

Flail away at your shaky claim scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Calls Mastin a mislynch>>>uses ability on non Mastin>>>>claims he didn't use it on Mastin b/c it would make them obv partners.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Heartless »

I doubt anyone's lying about what their character ability is.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:18 pm

In post 3638, Nero Cain wrote:Calls Mastin a mislynch>>>uses ability on non Mastin>>>>claims he didn't use it on Mastin b/c it would make them obv partners.
No I claimed that no matter what I did you would call it scum use.

Nice misrep scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:He's not actually thinking about his posting but looking to frame every post as scum regardless of how much sense it makes.
ok, tell me why it makes sense for you to use it on a non-lynch candidate instead of the lynch candidate that you think is tow?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 pm

In post 3639, Heartless wrote:I doubt anyone's lying about what their character ability is.
Really? Because Neros claim is scummy. No way to confirm. Didn't use it before hand to refill the Gunslith shot when DP could have used it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JOAT=//=special character ability.

but if we want to talk about unproveable claims....just look at Mastins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JOAT=//=special character ability.

but if we want to talk about unproveable claims....just look at Mastins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really feel like digging through my posts to quote them but basically....

I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"

on d3 when there were competing Cakez/Zefiend wagons. The wagons were pretty stagnant and it made me feel like scum were comfortable with the wagons. Yes, Cakez did eventually overcome Zfiend, so even if we want to argue that Cakez was the counter wagon to Zefiend then there'd be scum sitting on the Cakez lynch.

And I just think he's flatout the scums mislynch du jour.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:39 pm

In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really feel like digging through my posts to quote them but basically....

I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"

on d3 when there were competing Cakez/Zefiend wagons. The wagons were pretty stagnant and it made me feel like scum were comfortable with the wagons. Yes, Cakez did eventually overcome Zfiend, so even if we want to argue that Cakez was the counter wagon to Zefiend then there'd be scum sitting on the Cakez lynch.

And I just think he's flatout the scums mislynch du jour.
Whole lot of empty 'feels' soft reasons right here. For someone actually in the game I would expect better.

My phone is dying so this is it for tonight.

My read on Mastin at this point is basically formed by him being pushed by my top two scum suspects since I replaced in. One of whom throws off obv scum with every post but is letting the other fight his battles for him.

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I am rogue 4
soooo, that seems sketchy you whore.

also last night I watched Heart.
Both Nero and Aj targeted "him"
(shart)
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 3593, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 3585, Drunken Piper wrote:
DP EDITs the list.

In post 3567, Drunken Piper wrote:
DP, produces a force ghost order and hammers it against the wall with force ghost nails.

CLAIM, CLAIM, CLAIM.

Zefiend - VT
Mastina - VT
MagnaofIllusion - VT
TheWayItEnds - VT
Nero Cain - VT (one shot voyeur used on Heart last night)
Heartless - VT
Aj the Epic - JK Heartless
BBMolla

(DP wonders if NEro just fucked up his claim with the Rogue Four)
(hic)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"
He probably was but that doesn't make me think he's town.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”