lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Turn of Camn ~FIN~

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why hello there.
The first game seemed to have taken quite a toll on you and took quite a bit of effort.
Rest assured, you made it out alive, recovered, and planned your next move accordingly.
Now you're back, but the enemy has built up their army.
We expect great things from you...

Pine.

The difficulty will be first rate.
camn and I intend to make you beg for mercy.

Backup Moddie
: Beebuddy
Reviewers
: Fferyllt & Beebuddy
Special Thanks
: camn Pine MathBlade

Playerlist

- :good:
camn the Innocent Child N0 Modified Masonizer Treestump
:good:
-
Ginngie

-
shos

-
DrippingGoofball
-
xRECKONERx

-
Aristophanes
-
Brian Skies
Mathdino

-
mastina

-
Firebringer

-
BBmolla
-
Lady Lambdadelta
-
Keychain
Parama

-
MariaR
-
Madoka and Homura
* (GuyInFreezer + Shiro)
kuuhaku (Kiana Kaslana + Shiro)

-
Katsuki
Mulch

-
Centipede Syndrome
(Ellibereth + Chara)
-
Implosion

-
Northsidegal

- :dead:
Pine the Guilty Child Impotent Treestump
:dead:

Legend

Bolded = Confirmed Role PM.
* = Prods.
Striked = Replaced.

Spoiler: Chess Pieces (Alive: 1/17)
Aristophanes gave the town 5 dollars to mislynch themselves. He was a 1-shot Bulletproof Goon | Survived
Spoiler: Pine fucking KILLED them (Dead 13/17)
mastina was stabbed over and over again with a pen. They were a Godfather | Day 1

Centipede Syndrome died in a barn fire. They were a Vanilla Townie | Night 1

Brian Skies was erased from the story. They were a 2-shot roleblocker | Day 2

Firebringer moved onto a better place. He was a Fruit Vending Arsonist | Night 2

Implosion was eaten alive by a single piranha. They were a Goon. | Day 3

xRECKONERx died along with his 2005 meme. He was a Recruited Mason Nexus. | Night 3
Madoka and Homura were Black-Bagged. They were a Vanilla Townie. | Day 4
MariaR's severed head was placed on a spike. They were a Vanilla Townie | Night 4
Shos thrown into the scrapyard bound and gagged and incinerated. They were a Vanilla Townie | Day 5
Ginngie was died by ????. She was a Vanilla Townie | Night 5
Katsuki was eaten by some giant ass rats. He was a Vengeful Townie | Day 6
Lady Lambdadelta was turned into shamrocks. They were an Odd-Night Redirector | Day 6
Northsidegal was drowned in sewage water. She was a Miller | Night 6
Keychain died in a terrible school bus accident. They were a Even-Night Busdriver | Day 7
DrippingGoofball slowly and unnaturally withered away and died. They were a Paranoid Cop | Endgamed
BBmolla was swarmed and eaten alive by bugs that he could not identify. He was a Vanilla Townie | Endgamed
--------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler: Events
BEEBUDDY DIED WAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOW I AM VERY SAD :( (gamestart)
VCs: 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.8.5 (look I forgot to number it 1.9 I don't feel like redoing all of the work cut me some slack please) 1.9 1.10 1.11
Keychain replaces Parama
VCs: 1.12
Madoka and Homura (GiF and Shiro) replaces Kuuhaku (Kiana Kaslana and Shiro)
Brian Skies replaces Mathdino

VCs: 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17
mastina was lynched
Centipede Syndrome died night 1
VCs: 2.18 2.19 2.20
Brian Skies was lynched
Firebringer died night 2
VCs: 3.21 3.22
Implosion was lynched
xRECKONERx was shot
VCs: 4.23 4.24 4.25 4.26 4.27 4.28 4.29 4.30
VCs: Madoka and Homura was lynched
Katsuki replaces Mulch
MariaR was shot
VCs: 5.31
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 44 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Rules & Mechanics

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game. I stole these from Nahdia and modified them to suit my needs!

Spoiler: Common Rules
>
All site rules apply here.
>
No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. This includes referring or alluding to specific time stamps on any private communication. You can paraphrase.
>
If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
>
Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication. You may have a "rant buddy" who is outside of the game. If you chose to have one, they cannot replace in.
>
Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
>
When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I personally am fragile.
>
No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. This shouldn't be needed to be clarified this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
>
My color is in the form of
White ontop of a
so don't use that.
>
Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" or "@Alisae" or "@Ali" so we are more likely to notice it.
>
Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
>
Do not make use of external websites as part of the game. If it can't be embedded into a post on the forums, it's not allowed. This includes resources such as Google Documents. You may use such things for your own reference, but never in conjunction with other players not part of your own slot. If you need a private topic to jot down your thoughts in ask for one, and an Alisae would be happy to provide!
>
No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
>
Do not threaten to abandon the game as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
>
Do not threaten to report other players in order to attempt to influence their actions. If you believe someone is doing something worthy of a report, bring it to the attention of moderators.
>
If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
>
PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
>
Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines
>
I prod after 48 hours of inactivity and begin seeking replacement after another 24 hours.
>
If you receive more than three prods, I will immediately begin seeking replacement.
>
Please inform me
directly via PM of any V/LA and put up flags.
. Bolding your V/LA in thread also helps Alisaes! If you don't do this, I am not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
>
If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform us pre-game and I will take this into account. Though if you can put up flags, this can help Alisaes a lot tyvm!
>
Both Pine and camn have strict consequences if they fail to post.

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
>
This setup is not rolemadness, not lolbalance, not normal, and not bastard. It was reviewed by fferyllt and beeboy
>
All private topics have daytalk unless stated otherwise. You may use all actions you have access to unless stated otherwise. I may also give wolves a discord to chat in :]
>
If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
>
Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, or in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE: tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
>
Lynches are based on majority. As soon as a majority of alive players votes for a single slot, they will immediately be lynched and the game will progress to the night phase. Between when the final vote needed to lynch is cast and I process the lynch and progress the game to night, you may discuss the game in thread but take no actions.
>
If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to no lynch.
>
In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, beeboy will take my place.
>
This game uses Natural Action Resolution.

Spoiler: Setup Information AKA READ THIS
>
This setup is confirmed to have 4 wolves and 13 villagers.
>
Pine is confirmed to be the
Guilty Child Impotent Treestump
. So he's like, the bad guy.
>
camn is confirmed to be the
Innocent Child N0 Modified Masonizer Treestump
. So she's like, the good guy :]
>
ROLES AND ALIGNMENT ARE NOT RANDOM
>
Before the game, Pine was given his choice of scum roles as well as one request to the setup in the town. From there I balanced the setup against Pine.
>
After the playerlist was set, Pine and I drafted players using an EVEN spread, Pine went first, then I picked and so on.
>
Whille the draft is happening, camn will send me a list of 5 people on it. From those, her mason will be chosen out of the townies through RNG.
>
Once the mason is picked, I will assign roles as I see fit.
>
After all confirmations are sent in, Pine will have 24 hours to assign his roles. He can talk in wolfchat while he does this.
>
There is atleast one person with a Vanilla Townie Role PM. This will be seen below.
>
Both Pine and camn have strict consequences if they fail to post.
>
Pine's baby is due on May 17th. When the baby arrives, I'm pausing the game for 1 week for obvious reasons (I'll keep all private topics open). Keep this in mind please :].

Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Vanilla Townie
You have your voice and your vote.
You have no special abilities.
YOU WILL WIN THE GAME WHEN ALL THREATS TO THE TOWN HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=4
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75794
playerList=Ginngie{Gin+Ggin},shos,DrippingGoofball{DGB},xRECKONERx{Reck},Aristophanes{Ari},Mathdino{Math},mastina,Firebringer{Fire},BBmolla,Lady Lambdadelta{LLD},Parama,MariaR{Maki+Maki Harukawa+Claire},Kuuhaku{kuu+haku+Kiana Kaslana+Kiana+Shiro+Kianathing+Kianashiro+Kiana Shiro+Kiara},Mulch{Amrock},Centipede Syndrome{Centi+Centipede+Ellibereth+Elli+Chara+ElliChara+Elli Chara},Implosion{Implo},northsidegal{NSG},camn/t/,Pine/t/
replacementList=Parama:Keychain{Key},Mathdino:Brian Skies{Brian+Skies+Skiies+Brian Skiies},Kuuhaku:Madoka and Homura{HM+MaH+GuyInFreezer+GiF+GiFShiro+Madoka+Homura+Shiro},Mulch:Katsuki{Kats+Kat}
moderatorNames=Alisae,beeboy,Eddie Cane
dayStartNumbers=45,1666,1745,1778,2269,2425,2550
cleanDay=true
deadline=2018-05-30 00:24:05 -4.00
deadList=Centipede Syndrome-1,Firebringer-2,xRECKONERx-3,MariaR-4,Ginngie-5,Lady Lambdadelta-6,northsidegal-6
voteOverrides=

Spoiler: Here are creative ways you get to play with Timmy! (aka votecounter stuff, because there is some data you can get if you want it)
>
Use this link to generate an unoffical votecount, in the first box insert the following: f=3&t=75794 | In the second box type 1 | Press scrub information and wait patiently.
>
Go here to get all wagon data, in the first box put f=3&t=75794 | in the second box put 1 | In the third box type true if you want the data sorted a lot of different ways, set it to false if you want just the most common. Press scrub information and wait patiently.
>
Go here to get all votes in JSON, in the first box put f=3&t=75794 | in the second box put 1 | Press scrub information and wait patiently.
>
Go here to get all of one players votes in JSON, in the first box put f=3&t=75794 | In the second box put 1 | In the third box put the player's name
EXACTLY
| Press scrub information and wait patiently.
>
If this somehow fucks up, first check for typos and if you followed directions. If you get an error after trying and you're sure a typo does not exist. Try again in a minute or two. If you still get an error go here. If you get a ping its on you. If you don't, PM me and MathBlade. I don't know if I am going to be able to help you, but letting me know can never go wrong.
>
If possible try to put the full name of the person you're voting for so it counts it. I tried to cover as many possible nicknames as I could, if I missed one let me know.
>
Thank you blessed MathBlade for this awesome tool. I'm still going to count votes by hand but this is for when I am on mobile, but also I am going to take note of how many posts someone has made in a day phase as much as I possibly can.
Last edited by Alisae on Tue May 15, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 37 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay all role pms are out, once 13 people confirm then I'll relock the thread so Pine can assign his roles accordingly.

Camn's not happy and I am bored.
She wants revenge for all of the CRUEL AND TERRIBLE THINGS that PINE did, and I want entertainment.
So um, I helped her drag all of you wonderful people to this island.
We have wonderful mansions and houses and all sorts of stuff here but um
here is our plan.

We want to kill off all of Pine's loved ones one by one because we want to see him SUFFER.

So yeah.
GTKAS
| here.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by camn »

Hello, everyone!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

/conform
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Pine, you're going to so regret not recruiting me for your scumteam... That was a critical mistake that guarantees that you and the scum will lose this game. I'll make sure to demolish your piss-sorry excuse for a draft-picked loser team; this will be your undoing.

I don't know who Camn is, but, let's save the princess ;)
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Lady Lambdadelta, we meet again. Are you ready to catch the scums with me, this time?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Pine, you're going to so regret not recruiting me for your scumteam... That was a critical mistake that guarantees that you and the scum will lose this game. I'll make sure to demolish your piss-sorry excuse for a draft-picked loser team; this will be your undoing.

In post 6, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Lady Lambdadelta, we meet again. Are you ready to catch the scums with me, this time?
Saving this for when the game starts.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

/Confirm!!!!

I am so excited! =D
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

'firmed
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

mastina town
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Kuuhaku
Kuuhaku
Goon
Kuuhaku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Kuuhaku »

W...we are here

/confirm
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:03 am

Post by camn »

you guys.....SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS GAME!

this is gonna be great.
Plus. Pine must be punished.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Confirm
green shirt thursdays
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Mathdino »

Confirm

Is this finally the setup in which policy lynches are optimal play

Yassss
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 9, DrippingGoofball wrote:'firmed
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DGB
green shirt thursdays
Kuuhaku
Kuuhaku
Goon
Kuuhaku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Kuuhaku »

In post 12, camn wrote:you guys.....SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS GAME!

this is gonna be great.
Plus. Pine must be punished.
This game is already set as our victory.
Centipede Syndrome
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Centipede Syndrome »

/confirm

don't need to say that the playerlist is exciting.
Pray, which leg moves after which?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

In
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Mulch »

/confirm
Amrock#3784
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Pine, you're going to so regret not recruiting me for your scumteam... That was a critical mistake that guarantees that you and the scum will lose this game. I'll make sure to demolish your piss-sorry excuse for a draft-picked loser team; this will be your undoing.

I’m pretty stoked that Pine invited me to be his scum mate.

We have a pretty good group too
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 am

Post by northsidegal »

confirm, i'm a miller
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Parama »

born to post world is a thread
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:49 am

Post by implosion »

Confirm, and blessed be pine
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:52 am

Post by implosion »

Wow I didn’t even realize dgb was alive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”