Titling Discussion

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Buki »

Hm, I think that it's kind of weird for Jester to be after mafia scum to be honest, I mean, jesters go around sounding somewhat scummy and if not overdone, they probably end up lynched for it (I think Jester winrates are high as long they don't need to be lynched only in day 1 and consequently have time to set up their own lynch?).

I think it would be more thematically correct to give Jester to lower posters that are new to the site, because newbies often sound scummy and make mistakes, kind of similar to jesters in some cases. But I don't see how it would thematically be correct to put it after mafiascum, maybe I didn't get something about the title though.

By my own interpretation, "Jester" would fit more before "townie", since newbies usually first look a bit more like jesters than townies/towny, but given how no one proposed changing townie/goon positions, maybe it being after "goon" would be more acceptable if ever implemented. Just my opinion though.

Return to “Player Titles”