Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 17, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Buki
i was honestly going to wait a little while but if wisdom's doing this so will i

there's absolutely no reason for Wisdom to behave the way he's behaving as town. I made one post, a naked RVS vote, and he decided I was confirmed scum.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by implosion »

eh. probably 70-30 is good enough.

VOTE: ausuka
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

gj
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by the worst »

gg
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Enter »

ausuka has been lynched she was godfatehr
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Enter »

i promise it was all rng.

rng loves duck and pika
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

like I think what probably happened here is wisdom sees me as ml bait and jumps on me. I think wisdom!scum accepts duck dies this game so I don't think that's what he's attempting. But there's no reason to do this as town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

gg. thanks for modding enter.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Buki »

I want to turn Ausuka last post in a meme.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 56, Ausuka wrote:like I think what probably happened here is wisdom sees me as ml bait and jumps on me. I think wisdom!scum accepts duck dies this game so I don't think that's what he's attempting. But there's no reason to do this as town.
So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by implosion »

gg.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am

Post by implosion »

In post 59, Wisdom wrote:
In post 56, Ausuka wrote:like I think what probably happened here is wisdom sees me as ml bait and jumps on me. I think wisdom!scum accepts duck dies this game so I don't think that's what he's attempting. But there's no reason to do this as town.

i wasn't ready for this again lol
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Enter »

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Enter »

In post 57, Ausuka wrote:gg. thanks for modding enter.
yeh thanks for playing

and picking up your role

:P
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

well if you stopped giving me scum I wouldn't have to pick up my role
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

But yeah I do not want to be the player who missed her role PM two games in a row :P
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Enter »

In post 66, Ausuka wrote:well if you stopped giving me scum I wouldn't have to pick up my role
fair point

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”