Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #926 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

also
if anyone wants to give me like a tiny bit to go off of or catch up with, that would be lovely!~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #927 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 923, FakeGod wrote:
Ankamius replaces LabRat01.
yo lets recreate restarted dance game but I do have something to ask ya

Before you read anything, just read d2, and tell me if you believe the read the person you replaced was trying to push.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #928 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 859, insomnia wrote:
In post 839, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours
Hey we seem to be on the same page, sort of.

What do you think of RC still being alive?

Would you be so kind to shoot him before we send Rui on a mission as well?

Thank you very much
Hey, the only details I read of D1 are the setup and seeing if guns claimed first thing, and if they did, who those guns are. I am starting with D2 first because it'll seem like it'll probably be a quick read (as seen with me just skimming why the replaceouts happened), but this concerns me, and I was wondering if you can address somethings for me?

- Why do you feel like this is something you needed to respond to this first thing?
- Why are you trying to advocate on a shot on RC? Like okay, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but I want to know what the basis is for you trying to guide a shot to my slot.
- This could just be a insignificant detail bugging me, but why are you issueing a command to GL in a way that feels like you care about what he has to say but you don't. Like, it looks like you're trying to talk to him when its abundantly clear you're trying to talk at him.

Like, I can see why town has this attitude, but pointing it out right away at the start of the day seems kinda weird?
But town does it all of the time, so we probably just need to talk and figure things out from there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #929 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay that was a short and easy read.

I only have reads on the above 2 that I want to interact and either strength or re-evalute based on interactions, with so I'ma read the rest of the game for a bit.

I thought sleeping was the plan but I kinda have a burst of energy atm so...
Prolly won't map anything until LyLo though.

Also
UNVOTE:
Going to read the game first.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #930 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw GL, I know I'm your shot 100% of the time just because of how you can't read me or trust me, but let me play the game first before you pull the trigger?
I would like to interact with people I townread and try to solve the game before you shoot, and if you decide not to shoot me then so be it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #932 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 931, insomnia wrote:
In post 928, Alisae wrote:
In post 859, insomnia wrote:
In post 839, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours
Hey we seem to be on the same page, sort of.

What do you think of RC still being alive?

Would you be so kind to shoot him before we send Rui on a mission as well?

Thank you very much
Hey, the only details I read of D1 are the setup and seeing if guns claimed first thing, and if they did, who those guns are. I am starting with D2 first because it'll seem like it'll probably be a quick read (as seen with me just skimming why the replaceouts happened), but this concerns me, and I was wondering if you can address somethings for me?

- Why do you feel like this is something you needed to respond to this first thing?
- Why are you trying to advocate on a shot on RC? Like okay, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but I want to know what the basis is for you trying to guide a shot to my slot.
- This could just be a insignificant detail bugging me, but why are you issueing a command to GL in a way that feels like you care about what he has to say but you don't. Like, it looks like you're trying to talk to him when its abundantly clear you're trying to talk at him.

Like, I can see why town has this attitude, but pointing it out right away at the start of the day seems kinda weird?
But town does it all of the time, so we probably just need to talk and figure things out from there.
I have my theory. It’s in my ISO.

Guilty is the only one that sort of agreed with my plan.

Everyone seems upset if we lynch RC for some reason. I don’t know why. His shot can give us a high percentage in win rate.

My case explains it all. Look at it. Tell me if you disagree because, obviously, you’re probably not going to get butthurt over you dying for the good of the town (hopefully)
Meh, I'm probably getting shot unless GL can trust me, so I just wanna play the game before that ends up happening.

I'll probably get to it at the pace I'm going, on pg 9 so its going quick.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #933 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

@insomnia if you plan on sticking around, what reads do you have?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #934 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 931, insomnia wrote:Guilty is the only one that sort of agreed with my plan.
I'm not actually finding this in his ISO.
I'm probably just blind but can you show me where?
I'm trying to find what you said based on what he said and where that is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #935 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 268, insomnia wrote:
In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 263, insomnia wrote:I still do but I can't be sure of you, since you are RC. So that's why I'd rather wait a night and see if you get nkd.
what if I don't?
Then mafia is really taking wifom shots and want to mess with me, which would be silly given that I'm not an experienced player. Either that, or you're scum.
That's pretty naive dude, but I'ma keep reading.

If you show me something that would help me think you didn't just not shoot RC so that you had a read you could keep on pushing or try to get a shot there, that would be lovely.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #936 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 506, insomnia wrote:Right now you’re voting for someone that is being sent on a mission by the strongest scum player in this lobby
This rhetoric is so scummy and you know it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #937 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I read the game.
The slots I hope to get reads on via real time interaction is RCE, rooster, DT, and BRVR.

I have reads everywher else, but I'm not going to play my cards just yet.

@Rooster
- Can you give me the most indepth explanation possible on why you see insomnia as town? I'm not asking because I scumread insomnia, but rather because I want to understand how you go that read, why you read that slot the way you do, and if this is a read that is coming from town, or what is happening with it in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #938 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright it seems everyone is asleep. I'ma hit the hay as well.
I know this wasn't really a catch-up, but I have my thoughts, and I'm pretty sure I will share them once Ank gives me a response, and then I can hopefully try to catch one of those that I want to interact with and try to figure out their alignment, and so and and so on.

Oh yeah, and also reading NSG + RC's iso in combination of each other will probably help a ton too.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #939 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Insomnia
- My biggest concern with you atm is I feel like your entire gameplan and approach to the game revolves around getting my slot shot. The reason why I hate your rhetoric in is because its straight up manipulative. Like, the literal intent of that phrase is to gaslight and sow discord around, especially with how you're throwing his reputation into the mix. I'm not going to pretend his reputation doesn't exist, but it irks me that you're actively bringing it up and using it to try to accomplish your goals.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #942 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

okay now I will probably sleep lmao

pedit: Oh okay, but I don't really know how you got the reaction that he was mentioning what you said?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #943 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 941, Ankamius wrote:Heya Alisae

I actually just woke up myself, I will do some catch up before work but no guarantees of how far I will get before I have to leave
nvm
I will stay up to work with you.
But before you catch-up, just read d2. Its a very quick read, then get back to what I need you to get back to me on
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #948 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 944, insomnia wrote:
In post 939, Alisae wrote:
@Insomnia
- My biggest concern with you atm is I feel like your entire gameplan and approach to the game revolves around getting my slot shot. The reason why I hate your rhetoric in is because its straight up manipulative. Like, the literal intent of that phrase is to gaslight and sow discord around, especially with how you're throwing his reputation into the mix. I'm not going to pretend his reputation doesn't exist, but it irks me that you're actively bringing it up and using it to try to accomplish your goals.
My plan is too pro-town, you just can’t realise that because you’re the same as RC. You probably both think that you get merit points if you stay alive until the end of the game, although there’s nothing that we achieve with it.

Good luck, I’m not giving any reads.

You’ve got the game sorted.
Uh, I kinda just want to try to get into the game.
But this doesn't really help me?

My goal is pretty simple:
I think GL shoots me due to the micro we just finished and trust issues he had with me where he blatantly said that he has issues trusting me.
I try to do what I can to play the game, establish reads, get people working together, and formulate a plan to help win the game.
GL can then shoot me or not shoot me, its up to him really

So can you play the part if you're town?
I want you to address my concerns and help me out here.
If you are town, things will make sense and I will see it since I like to think I'm competent.
Working against me doesn't really help me at all since I'm someone who relys on working with people to try to win.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #949 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

insomnia, the most important thing right now to see if your town or not IS your reads.
If you are town, I want to work with you to help decide on how we are going to approach and win the game.
Your reads help me with this.
I want your thought processes. I want to get in your head, I want to understand you.
Because if I can do that, I will be able to find out if you are town or not.

Right now I think I'm scum, and I want to give you chances to prove me wrong.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #951 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 950, Ankamius wrote:Would you be disappointed if I shower first

I might miss being able to if I do catch up stuff immediately
reading d2 takes 3minutes, 1 if your quick. Its that short.
but no, I want you to work on your own time.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #952 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

Either way, I will still be here.
I'll probably crash when you head off to work since I doubt I'll have anyone to talk to unless insomnia wants to open up to me for a bit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #954 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 946, insomnia wrote:With you turning my plan down and thinking every person who town read me is scum, your chance of sending scum in the AP get higher and higher.
Why are you jumping to a conclusion here?
Like, while that seems fairly defensive, I haven't formed a conclusion on the slot at all.
I just want to understand what the slot is thinking, which is why I asked them for their thoughts.
I want him to give me something to help me read him.

pedit: I'll stick around :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #956 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 955, Ankamius wrote:Btw I haven't played with most of the plist

So general reads into personalities might help
Neither have I. D1 should give that much though.
I kinda just skimmed, found a read or two, and then plan on sorting the rest via real time interaction.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #958 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ank, do you want my interpretation on RuiRui?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #961 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean
I am RC slot
so idunno if my word means much
but if you want it, I'll offer it.

pedit: hmmmmm
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #962 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

I really see the outburst as villagery in every way.

Its loud, and the posts and her mindset is centered around thinking she's important.
And I just, don't scum scum freaking out like that, I really don't.
It doesn't make sense to me. If we were talking about someone who has a reputation for that shit, then I don't think this would be as alignment indicative, but I get the feeling that she needed to have insomnia AP'd just to be sane.

So I think you're town. I was hoping you would share more confidence in her read since you yourself know that you're town, but I won't blame you for not knowing if its trustworthy or not.

I'll explain my take on RC pushing for RuiRui next.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #964 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Having read some stuff and NSG's townread, I think it makes sense for RC to push for RuiRui. I msotly think that RC is just sheeping NSG's reads, and since RC respects NSG, there's no reason for him to not do that.
Ontop of that being a read that they both agreed on, they're going to want to get that AP'd.

Thats my interpretation on RC and RuiRui.

As for RuiRui herself, I don't like the fact she was being attacked for supporting RC in getting NSG nominated.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #965 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 963, Ankamius wrote:I've done the extremely loud pushing thing on incorrect reads enough to know its not the best indicator of accuracy :S
its not about accuracy
its about knowing that your slot is town and trusting that your predecessor knows what they're talking about and going with it?

Sorry if I'm having issues explaining it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #967 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Anyhow I'll start playing my hand now.

I think Locke is likely town.
I agreed with RuiRui while I was reading along, at that point, I did kind of fell like she was kinda scummy.

I also like this line a lot
If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
I think this is likely a mindset that town is going to think and is going to post, especially if they're newer to the game due to how simplistic the mindset is.
And not to mention, I don't see scum!Locke writing this post because of this mindset tbh?
Like its very simplistic and basic and not really thinking of any potential bigger picture.
Its something you would see newer town post.

pedit: I definitely didn't expect you to sheep it right away, but rather to just trust it a bit and believe she had that read and believe in that read as strongly as she did?
But also insomnia is scummy and if they're actually not scum, I want you to talk me out of it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #968 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

This is where I'm at. everything between insomnia and the group with you in it being those who I need real time interaction with.

{Ali, GL, Gold}
{Ank, RuiRui, Locke}
{DT, RCE, Rooster}
{BRVR}
{insomnia}
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #974 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 969, insomnia wrote:My mechanical game play and me coming up with that plan should be the basis of your read on me, not a list of names.
So I want to do the opposite.
If you're scum, you said so yourself, you will look good on that front.

I want to base my read on your dayplay and stances, and try to figure out what you are accomplishing with your reads.
It's not 100% mechanics, its play too.

You're saying that your dayplay is weak?
Then let me try to read that and if you are town, it'll definitely show!~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #975 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 971, insomnia wrote:Just push your town read that didn’t post ever since people with their thesis say “Rui is town”

That’s page 22 btw. I wouldn’t rush sending her into AP if I were you.
I don't actually plan on rushing RuiRui into AP I need to come to a point where I'm happy with my reads.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #976 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 972, Ankamius wrote:I'll get back to this when I have time to, Ali

You have permission from me to go to bed early
yay!~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sure, I'll go find a post where it looks like she is scumhunting.
But you do realize that she has not posted because the day started less then 24 hours ago?
Like, thats not even fair to say a slot hasn't posted when day just started.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #979 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 503, RuiRui wrote:
In post 476, insomnia wrote:
In post 468, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: NSG
I'm feeling good about this vote. NSG looks town to me. I'm strongly considering killing Insomnia - his posts look a lot like fluff to me.
Good call, at least let me leave some reads? Quite the mishap to shoot a town that has no reads yet. No rush.
I don't mean to sound rude when I say this, but I don't think your reads are all too important
I think what's more important is how our perceptions on other players who are likely to go into the access point would be altered

I'm feeling that you're town and I'm starting to think this is not such a good idea though... mainly, what information do we gain from you flipping town that is relevant for our current line of thinking? I wouldn't be sold on Roster being town if you flipped town and so his alignment "doesn't matter" since he's not really contributing to getting players access pointed either, do you get me? And I don't think I'll ever feel good enough about him that I'd want him Ap'd over someone who I feel I can read better
insomnia I think this works because this is basically her approach to the game, and I feel like her thought process is mostly scumhunting and gamesolving if you think about her approach. She's focused on the information from a flip, so she thinks that fliping you at this point in time basically does nothing.

I also just flatout gamesolving and trying to figure out motivations, and it looks really pure to me. I don't really know what you think is pocketting here, the fact that they just so happen to like RC without saying why? If thats your biggest issue with them, then thats really shallow to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #982 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'll read you demolishing that text wall
and then I will decide if I want to mute you or not via ~scripts~
I'm sorry, I dunno if talking to you is actually bring something good considering I doubt I'll be APing you, so you better fucking demolish that post.

But, I'll give you this.
If your theory is right, she'll start being more active.
Then I'll give it a 2nd look if what you're saying is right here.

But I'm hestitant right now because the day just started, we're not 24 hours into the day, and you think thats relevant, I do.
The only way we'll find out is if she starts posting so I am probably going to attempt sleep for the 3rd or 4th time.

Nice talkin to ya.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #983 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 981, Ankamius wrote:Here's a funny idea

What if the very low activity posters are all the scum
/shrug
that should become apparent today tho because I like to think I'm good at getting people to work together.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #986 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Alisae »

GL and Gold are the vigs.
Locke is my TR in the lowposters.
BRVR I could not care for and I doubt I'll be APing it, but I need to interact with the slot since I'm not going off of much.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #987 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Ank who stands out to you the most when it comes to the lowposters?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #989 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah thats a slot I need to get in the head of and interact with.
That especially caught my eye when I was catching up because it was so off, so I’m really hoping he gives me something good to work with.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1004 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Alisae »

I do actually think we if did take a shot into the low posters, BRVR is the best shot by far since I think that gives the most information considering its a lurker slot.
And also quite frankly to have very little to no paranoia around RC like that is questionable. The only difference between RuiRui and this is that RuiRui is atleast attempting to talk with people and interact, and solve. Not to mention there is SOME progression leading up to it, like, I feel like from their ISO, they kept on feeling better and better about RC being town since RuiRui states that she doesn’t mind them being AP’d, which implies they didn’t want RC AP’d earlier.
I haven’t gotten anything from DRVR that makes me think they’re actually trying to do that. There’s literally nothing, its just a defense of a read. Why does that defense even exist in the first place? Like, they’re just defending RC for the sake of doing it, and quite frankly, that bugs me.

Pedit: WOAH okay 14 posts time to read some more.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1007 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 991, insomnia wrote:
In post 990, RuiRui wrote:Alright so here is what I think for today:

I believe that all of Rc slot (Alisae), Labrat slot (Ankamius) and Insomnia are town - Of those, aside from me, I think the most likely to make it into an AP today or tomorrow is Ankamius. I do think that Insomnia would be lynched in a final 3 scenario, and would also suspect NSG who I trust

There was talk about RCE going to the Ap - I don't agree with this, I'm null reading them and would feel nervous about them being sent

I didn't have a read on Locke coming into today, looking over him I think he's towny, with reasonable doubt

It makes me nervous that all the scum would be in the lurkers though - DT, BRVR, Rooster
@Alisae

I rest my case
@RuiRui
- can you elaborate on your reads.

In post 996, RCEnigma wrote:Alisae I think our reads line up too well for you to not have a read on me, I get the live interaction thing. It may be a better way for you to sort. My townread on you only really sticks by proxy of your predecessor though.

I'll explain why I pivoted towards town on my Rui read but the gist is it's largely influenced by RC/nsg agreeing on her.
I think a lot of it has to do with how I read the game.
I muted RC, NSG, and the conftown slots, and read from there and if something sticked out, it stickied.
Quite frankly, nothing you wrote sticked, and it was probably because I didn’t have context to judge it in, meaning I have to literally read your shit in context of what was going on, when I wanted to just try and get a grasp of the game.
So basically, I wanted to interact with you, which would probably happen, or try to sort you by actually doing another read where I try to figure out what you’re doing.

But yeah, I rather talk to you tbh, and I think I am going to get the best possible read on your slot by talking to you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1009 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1002, insomnia wrote:
In post 996, RCEnigma wrote:Alisae I think our reads line up too well for you to not have a read on me, I get the live interaction thing. It may be a better way for you to sort. My townread on you only really sticks by proxy of your predecessor though.

I'll explain why I pivoted towards town on my Rui read but the gist is it's largely influenced by RC/nsg agreeing on her.
And they didn’t have a reason for tring as well.

Alisae, see what I’m talking about now?

Look at the influence they have on reads.

That’s why I want your slot to get shot. Letting experienced people dictate the outcome of a game is bad, especially if you don’t know their alignment. That’s why an RC lynch would help us assure we’re not being lead by scum.
Oh if thats why you want to get my slot shot, then no.
Just because people who are friends agreed on a read that you don’t agree on doesn’t warrant that.
I’m sorry but it just doesn’t
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1014 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey guys
I’m not RC.
I get that RC influences games and makes the game about himself but
Try to remember that I’m not actually RC and our play styles are extremely different.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1018 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Alisae »

RCE, is there anything you want and need my opinion on atm?
I’m here and I’m willing to give you the attention you need so we can sort each other out.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1024 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Alisae »

Kay I’ll focus on trying to do that being a thing I during my day when I’ve woken up.
What do you think is the best shot atm?

Pedit: thats a weird mindmeld but sure
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1026 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1023, RuiRui wrote:RCEnigma: looking at his posts on the last few pages here I feel better about them actually, the main thing is they haven't really stuck in my mind and I don't have confidence in a read there
okay can you start over you might as well have said RCE is town because

And then leave it at that.

Like, what about them gives you good feelings? What are you thinking?

Because this doesn’t really give me that much to work with :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1027 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah btw.
I think I 100% am probably going to AP Ank today.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1029 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Alisae »

I think in a LyLo environment I can read that slot extremely well.
I’ve done so in the past, and I will do it again.

Unless ywall want to AP me, I won’t stop you.

Pedit: Kay~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1032 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Alisae »

This is me placing a vote on Ankamius but not voting there because more I like talking.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1037 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 887, LabRat01 wrote:I’ll keep it brief.
I’m seriously sick. At first I thought it was just a passing cold, but based on my current fever, it’s definitely not and I won’t be able to play and keep up with my studies at the same time.

The stuff I’m writing rn
IS
influenced by me not being able to play, but the strength of the read
IS NOT
. Meaning, if I weren’t sick, I would have still wanted to lynch the same person with the same confidence, but I would have gone another way about it.
But rn I can’t. I really won’t be able to play,
but I’m fucking certain about my read
, so if he isn’t going to get lynched normally, I’d be glad if instead of replacing out I could get shot and get him lynched that way.

VOTE: insomnia

It is a serious request
I know people might not want to trust my reads because I’ve been inactive and didn’t have a chance to prove myself here,
but I know what I’m doing
. He
ISN’T
scum.
Insomnia is a player that can be easily read by meta and painfully obvious, textbook scum-tells and I have absolute confidence that unless someone was writing posts for him, he wouldn’t have been able to write all of that as scum here.
THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE HE WOULD HAVE IMPROVED ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE THAT AS SCUM AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE WANTED TO FAKE THIS MANY POSTS FOR HIM SO EARLY IN THE GAME.

I AM NOT WRONG
. I want to get shot to get him to AC and as I said before, I’m dead serious about it, so regardless if you agree or disagree, don’t fuck around with it please. I don't have time nor motivation to waste time screwing around with anyone here

Anyway, I’d be really glad if you did it, preferably TGP because the vigs are suicidal and I think lion's reads might be more reliable.

if you think I'm town, please trust me
and if you think I'm scum, then tbh why tf do you care if there's another vig anyway
just please, do it
thx
In post 904, LabRat01 wrote:and stop devaluating my reads
In post 908, LabRat01 wrote:tbh I'm starting to think I should have just replaced out

you're toxic rc. I have my read, I cared to write it when I could have literally ignored the game and went away
don't just shit on it

you know how insomnia plays as scum, I do not believe you're not saying anything about it only becasue NSG doesn't agree
why aren't you TRing him?
In post 915, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're crying that I'm not engaging you with your one trick pony insomnia read yet I've tried to engage with your reads. on literally everyone I've townread. you refuse to give thoughts on anyone who isn't insomnia.

I'm assuming that you're just scum who doesn't want to actually be coerced into putting your vote onto anyone town because if you're not, if you're calling me toxic because I won't engage with your read on one person who has made this game incredibly unpleasant for me, lol.
You’re making me feel irrelevant
You’re just trashing my opinion, while highlighting how great you are and how bad I am compared to you
and now you’re acting as if you’re all perfect and townie

I mean, it might be true and it might just be the way you post, but I’m human too
Don’t shit on me

I’m sorry if I’m overreacting, but you genuinely managed to make me not want to have anything to do with this game anymore
This was the one read I had a really strong and uncommon opinion about and one read I wanted to talk about
Yes, I agree that it might be scummy, but I won’t talk to you about the other ones. If I were able to discuss every single read I have, I wouldn’t have had any reason to talk about replacing out in the first place
Tbh I should prob thank you from stopping me

I’m sorry if me calling you toxic was unpleasant, but you have to admit that you’re not a nice player either.

Anyway, I’m out. I will probably regret it in the future, but it’s ok
these are town posts
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1038 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 957, Ankamius wrote:Okay I've read enough to be able to comment on this.

RC, to be scum, would be walking a very interesting tightrope this game.

1. He very likely sent obvtown NSG to the access point, who, as he has said, has a reputation for being a strong town player (I personally have not played with her before, but I can trust it to be true). She also has a reputation for having a beyond terrible scum game, as evidenced by the fact that I replaced scumher in a game last year and was read as locktown solely because she had even bothered to post at all.
2. This means that for RC to be scum this game, he HAS to try to win by sending 2 scum to the access point if he is not specifically trying to be pushed in there himself. This is doable for him and if he IS scum this game, this would easily explain why he would put NSG in the access point first. I could easily see him seeing her as the only threat to him in this playerlist.
this means you should be trying to read RC by the players he is pushing into the AP rather than the player himself.
I would like everybody's read on ruirui specifically and why when everybody next posts. I am pretty sure RC is just town this game, but I will also make damn sure to check his work to make sure that this play works.
In post 959, Ankamius wrote:And Alisae idk, I've never played with insomnia before

I know labrat strongly believed that the read was accurate, but I don't know her well enough to know how trustworthy that read is

And that push was... well, never going to be well received in the first place. It was the wrong time to do it
In post 966, Ankamius wrote:I understand what you mean Ali, I'm just too careful for that.

My role in games is to be a town lead or support based on the level of play active in the game, with town leading being the focus in weaker lobbies and supporting being the focus in stronger lobbies.

This is definitely a game where I'm much better for checking people's work rather than trying to solve the game myself. So my predecessor's read and read strength is going to factor in how I read the game, but I'm not going to sheep it just because she thought it was strong
This is a town mindset
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1039 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

RCE any questions?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1049 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Ank
I don’t actually know anymore
Tbh I’m slowly starting to crawl into insanity atm due to not being able to fall asleep
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1050 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Alisae »

That and also relationship drama
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1052 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Alisae »

And its not like I can fall asleep either
I won’t be able to fall asleep due to the fact that I can’t settle my mind and my mind will just be keep wondering

So...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1156 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1054, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 930, Alisae wrote:btw GL, I know I'm your shot 100% of the time just because of how you can't read me or trust me, but let me play the game first before you pull the trigger?
I would like to interact with people I townread and try to solve the game before you shoot, and if you decide not to shoot me then so be it.
but while I'm here, why are you so defensive about me

I've given no indication I want to yoloshoot and I don't think I've ever been excessively like "I can't read Alisae". there was a micro recently that we nearly lost because I scumread town!you but that's all I can remember
idunno I just have the mindset of that you’ll probably have issues with me knowing our history and will end up shooting me.

It also has to deal with the fact that I’m replacing RC, so immediately I have to live in the shadow of whatever influence he had on the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1157 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1117, Ankamius wrote:ftr I think Alisae knows well enough not to put townNSG and townme in the AP together
actually, sorry to disappoint but
I actually have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1158 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay I’ma go back to be demoralized from the scum game I should feel good about winning but don’t
Bye
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1161 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

hi ank i'm feeling slighty better now how can I help
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1248 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Ank why am I voting for RuiRui to be AP’d instead of you?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1253 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m okay with APing both, its just that I want to know why Ank wants RuiRui to be AP’d over herself and if its something I can work with and agree with it, I’ll go with it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1256 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

RCE why do you want to AP Rui > Ank today
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1258 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Can you explain to me how the game becomes slightly harder depending on our AP choice here?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1260 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: RuiRui
fair enough
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1276 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Alisae »

I have an alternative for you if you're interested in hearing it out.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1277 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Hasn't been voted once today
kinda a hot take tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1279 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Alisae
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1280 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Alisae »

okay thats my hot take
do you like it or not?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1283 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah thats fine.
My thought process atm is I'm very likely the D3 AP, so leaving night to decide who leaves out of you and rui (assuming you two are both town) would provide a neat bit of information.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1285 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1282, RCEnigma wrote:I'm willing to give it up and say town win regardless of the order. We are just playing musical reads atm.
Yeah exactly.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1287 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: RuiRui
Alright captain
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1297 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I understand it
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1298 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I actually think APing me is smarter because Ank if your read is correct, the night kill will show it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1301 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Alisae »

But I'm not going to fight against you here
if you think this is the best play then I will support it
thats just how I work

pedit: Mhmm
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1305 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1310 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Alisae »

mebbe
I just know that if I don't go today and one of {Ank, Rui} goes today, and the other gets shot, I am probably going day 3.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1315 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah their shot at winning is to push it through D3 they're not really given an option in that regard.
ESPECIALLY if I am AP'd tonight.

Like if I am AP'd tonight, there is no doubt that scum will push their read D3.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1317 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1315, Alisae wrote:Yeah their shot at winning is to push it through D3 they're not really given an option in that regard.
ESPECIALLY if I am AP'd tonight.

Like if I am AP'd tonight, there is no doubt that scum will push their
read
bud D3.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1322 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Alisae
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1331 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Alisae »

I'ma be that one guy and say that I don't think our vigs are going to add anything that we don't already know tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1334 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Alisae »

But I'm probably wrong so ywall do whatever

I'm very impatient overall so I guess that reflects that, and I kinda just hate waiting for slots to speak when they're never going to speak or add anything, since you're waiting on something that will probably never realisticly happen.

pedit: How?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1335 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

actually
their acknowledgement doesn't matter
To me, its a slot I don't have to sort, and while sometimes I care about what GL has to offer, here I don't since I can rely on your (ank) contributions or Rui's
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1336 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Like if a vig was someone like NSG or even you
I would 100% wait for them here since I care about the person

Here, I don't care enough about the people to care about their imput.
Again, the only person I might care about to provide imput is GL, but waiting for him to provide that imput isn't worth it to me cause I'm impatient.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1337 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Alisae »

So no, I don't care about vig's imput.

I'm not going to rush you guys if you want to care about something that'll never arrive though
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1340 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1339, insomnia wrote:And us revealing what we’re doing this day phase would give clues to maf as well
This as well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1342 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Ye you can have your 15mins of fame, I'm okay with that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1344 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1343, insomnia wrote:
In post 1342, Alisae wrote:Ye you can have your 15mins of fame, I'm okay with that.
Oof was hoping for more
well if you do a good job, I'm sure you'll get more then 15 minutes :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1346 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Alisae »

ok
roster ur voting me
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1349 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Alisae »

you keep your cards to your chest and you wait until you find what you believe is a good time to play out your hand.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1354 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1353, RCEnigma wrote:Vig's do need to be aware of what's happening. BOTH of them.
no they don't.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1355 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Alisae »

once our hand is played out, then and only then do they need to understand why we did everything that we did up to that point.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1357 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1356, RCEnigma wrote:If we need a shot, yes. Yes they do.
Then someone will be shot
after the hand is played out.

Keeping people in the dark here is the best way to get reactions from the other slots and understand what scum want to do.
If scum themselves are in the dark and dunno whats going on, then town has control of the game.
This is about keeping control of the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1359 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Alisae »

So you expect them to show up and suddenly start playing?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1360 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm sorry
thats not how that works.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78591
This game was a game that was restarted
this game also had 6 replacements and none of them were ever filled.
There were those who lurked out and didn't play and we were expecting them to play when quite frankly they never showed up

9 times out of 10, something like this is happening where a really good chunk of slots aren't even playing, they won't play or suddenly start playing.

For those slots to play, they need to be replaced.

The people who are playing the game are
Me
You
Ank
Insomnia
RuiRui

Then there are the others that quite literally make 1 post a day and thats it.

I don't know how the fuck you expect those slots to make more then 1 post a day and be as active as us.
Reality is: its not going to happen, if you want that activity and engagement, you would have to replace all of the slots that aren't playing the game.
And thats a lot of fucking replacements.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1368 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1366, Ankamius wrote:I'm much stronger out here in the thread at large handling the game as a hole rather than dealing with a lylo situation considering I HAVE YET TO EVER WIN A SINGLE ONE ON THIS SITE
Yeah I can win these as town and I actually always lose 3p lylos as scum fun fact
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1371 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

well
I've lost some 3 player lylos and 4p mylos as town
but I think I won most of the time I was in 3p and as for 4p fuck if I know
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1372 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Alisae »

but as scum
never
idunno what it is
but I've never won one as scum
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1373 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Alisae »

but I should be fine here
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1378 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1377, RuiRui wrote:I'd prefer to get Ankamius today as I feel they're the most likely to get talked out of going into the ap day 3
or hell no
people aren't going to get talked out into APing her day 3.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1380 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

That sounds like a village win to me
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1404 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

scum aren't okay with this thats why we didn't go into night yet
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1406 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

those are the scum ones
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1407 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1376, BRVR wrote:That turned around quick. I'm gonna keep my vote on Rui Rui though.
Really hard to explain why but i'll still tell you guys tomorrow even if you guys still AP Aliease. Not like after today like in game tomorrow is what I mean.
like notice how this person didn't vote us?
and this person is also not palying the game?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1408 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1400, FakeGod wrote:Alisae [5] - insomnia, Alisae, rosterfoster, Ankamius, RCEnigma
like honestly, everyone here is town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1409 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Fakegod - can you prod or replace Gold and DT
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1410 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

like its actually really annoying that it seems like every game I'm in has lurkers after lurkers
I'm actually convinced that bringing back the lynch all lurkers pl is amazing
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1412 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1402, GuiltyLion wrote:I pinky pinky pinky promise I'll be here late tonight, it'll be probably 8 hours from this post or so, and I will read and do actual stuff then.
So you will be here 8 hours after you made this post?
And you'll give the thread and I (cause I will probably be around) the engagement that the game deserves right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1413 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1411, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1409, Alisae wrote:
Prodded.
mad respect dude
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1415 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm actually very salty about the fact that no one would replace into the 6 slots that needed to be replaced in FakeGod's dance game.
I'm still really salty about that, but quite frankly its disrespectful to teh mod to join their game and then lurk out because you thought you could handle it but can't.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1421 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey GL I'll check out the thread every 5mins or so also I'm rly high atm sooooooo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1423 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maybe Ank might be around to tbh I'm just watching Kaguya-Sama: Love is War with friends and am high sooooooooo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1424 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1422, Ankamius wrote:BRVR is obvscum lol
but yes
if I haven't said so already
they are very obv scum :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1426 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok can you put a vote on me then
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1430 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

why do I feel like I've had this interaction with you what the fuck

pedit: shoot BRVR D3
I would say shoot them now but that would reset the votecount

pedit: Also what ank said but if you did shoot, shoot that slot
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1431 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1429, GuiltyLion wrote:i wanna shoot just for the thrill of it
AH YEAH THATS THE SPIRIT
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1435 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

BEING DISCIPLINED IS GOOD PLAY AS VIG?
YEAH YEAH SURE BUDS

BUT BEING DISCIPLINED MEANS NO FUN
DO YOU KNOW HOW FUN IT IS TO SUBMIT A VIG ACTION ON SOMEONE

IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD-
Until you shoot town

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
GOTTEM
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1436 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm sorry GL that post made me fucking howl
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1437 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

but yeah shots are one of the best parts in mafia games tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1456 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1444, insomnia wrote:Go on random.org and randomly shoot, that’ll make it more enjoyable I feel like
I raised you well my child
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1458 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1443, insomnia wrote:Ap Alisae

If Rui dies tomorrow it means scum wanted a really strong town read to get out of the game, doesn’t matter if that means her getting AP’d or her dying to a nk

And then by VCA you check all Rui voters and see where they’ll vote tomorrow

If Rui’s alive, high chance she’s scum, just send Ankamius

Ezclap shoot me I’m outtie yeet
oh thats just the surface
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1463 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1459, insomnia wrote:Is there more to it?
mhmm
its amazing how easy it is to catch scum just by reading the gamestate
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1469 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1466, insomnia wrote:
In post 1463, Alisae wrote:
In post 1459, insomnia wrote:Is there more to it?
mhmm
its amazing how easy it is to catch scum just by reading the gamestate
:shifty:
think on that for a bit
maybe it'll click D3 :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1470 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think I found my newbie
I am going to raise you proud and loud boy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1471 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

waaaaaaaaaaaah I'm crying ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1478 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1474, insomnia wrote:It seems like I’m always not getting the nks.
I can see a world where you get shot if ur town :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1482 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

man you gotta have more faith in your play
but, you'll get there eventually :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1484 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1481, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

I feel this is the better vote than Alisae

no offense Alisae
nah If I'm the de facto AP day 3 then you AP me now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1489 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I townread the other only viable AP options.

pedit: De Facto (as in default) AP Day 3.
Leaving me to be AP'd day 3 is very bad because scum can use that to push their AP in very easily.
I'm pretty convinced that people will be talked out of APing me Day 3.
So we're doing it now

pedit2: I'm going back to anime, I don't think I can change ur mind here :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1491 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1490, GuiltyLion wrote:who's the scum that they're suggesting gets Access Pointed here?
They're voting RuiRui I think
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1495 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1492, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1489, Alisae wrote:pedit2: I'm going back to anime, I don't think I can change ur mind here :/
k then vote Ank
no
we came up with a strategy
you can't just say no abandon that strategy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1498 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1497, Ankamius wrote:the thing I'm worried about is that the plan scum have is to wait until D3 to push for a scum to go into the AP and hope to win the LyLo from there
and then the scum are flipped
and then they lose
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1501 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maybe GL will get that by the time he's finished reading
If not, guess I can drop some knowledge
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1504 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

unfortunately
there isn't any scenareo where insomnia gets AP"d

except 1
but he's gonna have to work for it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1505 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

also
in that scenareo
its 100% a town win
even if he's scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1512 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1510, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 891, RadiantCowbells wrote:labrat's progression on insomnia is either awful or scum.
i just hate this so much

like so so much
I think I know enough RC to know why he would think that
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1517 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1516, insomnia wrote:GL, everyone that was fine with sending RC on day one suddenly stopped believing that.

Nobody’s pushing an Alisae vote. The votes are set by scum and town in between Ankamius and Rui.

We’re being forced into a coin flip. Think outside the box.

RC has a beef with me and is always wrong on my alignment. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. He always ends up confbiasing me and therefore every person that defends me.

RC is honestly overrated.

You can’t solve games Day 1, that’s total bullshit
I am so proud :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1539 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1536, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not fine with:
NSG/Alisae/insomnia (fear of LYLO loss here, no offense NSG)
NSG/Alisae/Rui (fear of insta loss here from Alisae-Rui powerscum team)
nah, insomnia scum would have to work hard to get AP'd over Rui. It would require both of his buddies, it outs him, and he dies in lylo and flips scum.
NSG/Ali/RuiRui goes to LyLo and depending on how Day 3 plays out, that gets outed immediately.

which is why all 3 of those are auto-win.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1541 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Additionally
D3, scum can sneak in the person they want to get AP'd over me because they can just shade RC all day and make me feel like a worthless piece of shit
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1543 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

If Ank is scum town basically lost the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1553 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1546, Ankamius wrote:do you believe there's good odds I'm scum here Alisae?

trying to push myself to be APed D3 is a strategy I would be able to come up with but executing on my strategies are always a huge weak point for me as scum
No not at all, you're the towniest slot in the game atm but if you survive the night, get AP'd, and its revealed to me that your scum, then how does town win that?
Half of the battle is being right on you.
The other half is NSG being good enough to trust that the slot that was previously RC's is town.

And I feel like I get lynched in that sinareo, which by default, is a town loss.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1556 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1555, GuiltyLion wrote:lol at postgame when we learn that this is all town and scum was BRVR/roster/locke having given up 20 pages ago
yeah exactly, this is stupid and you're just sowing around discord for no reason
end result is always the same: 3 towns get AP'd, we win.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1560 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm honestly convinced GL you would feel better if you shot me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1563 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1562, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1560, Alisae wrote:I'm honestly convinced GL you would feel better if you shot me.
lol probably but you poisoned the well on that from your first post!
idunno what the fuck you want me to do
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1566 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm town and if its revealed that Ank is scum in F3, you lose because I can't win that LyLo because RC shade is a viable strategy that can work really well
thats my biggest fear atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1568 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Its moreso I don't want to be the Day 3 AP.
I'm okay with APing RuiRui or Ank
I don't want to be AP Day 3.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1571 (isolation #146) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1570, insomnia wrote:If we lose just blame GL

Viable strat

VOTE: Ankamius
no you can't blame him for losing
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1574 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1572, GuiltyLion wrote:if we lose to scum!Ank I'm blaming LabRat for tactically replacing out in the most manipulative way possible

that will win you 1 game against me and then it will earn you my permanent blacklist
she was obvtown from her first post d2
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1576 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1573, insomnia wrote:Hope you’re right on NSG being town.
From my PoV
NSG is town
100%
Because RC is town, and I have to trust RC's read on that slot
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1579 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 962, Alisae wrote:I really see the outburst as villagery in every way.

Its loud, and the posts and her mindset is centered around thinking she's important.
And I just, don't scum scum freaking out like that, I really don't.
It doesn't make sense to me. If we were talking about someone who has a reputation for that shit, then I don't think this would be as alignment indicative, but I get the feeling that she needed to have insomnia AP'd just to be sane.

So I think you're town. I was hoping you would share more confidence in her read since you yourself know that you're town, but I won't blame you for not knowing if its trustworthy or not.

I'll explain my take on RC pushing for RuiRui next.
Which brings me back to this
From my POV, NSG is 100% town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1584 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1577, insomnia wrote:Whatever, just vote Ank.
I literally solves 100% based around me being AP'd

If Ank survives night and gets AP'd, that outs her.
If RuiRui survives night and gets AP'd with a COUNTERPUSH, that is town. If there is no counterpush and its just dead air, she's scum.
If Insomnia talks down from APing Town!RuiRui and then is AP'd, if that goes to LyLo, he's scum.

These were my solves that would be created from APing me today.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1585 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

RCE never gets AP'd he's not even relevant.
The only people that are relevant are Me, Ank, RuiRui, and Insomnia.
The game is based around those 4 individuals and ywall are being nitpicky about making sure your perfect.

As a perfectionist myself, sure I get the attitude and approach, but if you screw up what was already a really fucking good plan because you're overthinking things and are trying to be too perfect, then you
allow for error and for someone to plant a seed in your head. Thats how scum gains control of the game.

I'm bolding that because its fucking important.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1588 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

That and also I trust that I am 100% town and that I am town.
That's also a major part of it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1589 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1587, Ankamius wrote:is that what you believe is happening atm Alisae?
GL is sowing discord because he wants to overthink and make sure his solve is perfect

I can't blame him for it either.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1591 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh
that opportunity is being created
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1593 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

My scumplay may not be on point, but my theory is dam good:

When there is doubt, scum can weive their way in easily.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1597 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1594, insomnia wrote:If I get nked send Alisae
RuiRui shoots you
RuiRui points to this post to discredit me

If that goes to F3 she can win that fairly easily.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1598 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1596, GuiltyLion wrote:i think fundamentally none of you all want to be the third AP and I'm just more scared of scum!Alisae than scum!Ank
you always have been dude that's why I made that post
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1600 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I know you more then you know yourself

It wouldn't have mattered if I made that post or if I didn't, you would have that attitude.
And in a game where the most important thing is being liked, something I have actual issues with due to the fact that I'm so god dam insecure.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1602 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

no we vig the obvscum that is BRVR
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1605 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:If both of the Suicidal Day Vigilantes hit town, mafia immediately wins the game.
If BRVR flips scum, then we can shoot rooster
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1607 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1603, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1597, Alisae wrote:
In post 1594, insomnia wrote:If I get nked send Alisae
RuiRui shoots you
RuiRui points to this post to discredit me

If that goes to F3 she can win that fairly easily.
What do you mean? For us to both be in final 3 we'd have to be AP'd today and tomorrow, if you get sent d2 then why does insomnia dying the next day mean anything? Plus I'd push for Ank. If I get sent d2 then I can't be shooting anyone - I noticed in the rules that the mafia can only talk to each other during the night.
The F3 I'm talking about is NSG/Ank/You
I'm talking about a scenario where Ank is AP'd, and in night insomnia was shot to attempt to discredit me from being AP'd.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1608 (isolation #162) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1606, RuiRui wrote:I kind of feel like bvrv is pushing me into the ap with the expectation that they'll be shot today

which makes me kind of side-eye you then asking for that to be shot :/
GL shooting me has to do with the fact that I think GL can literally never trust me.
It has nothing to do with game tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1609 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

I honestly think I should leave thread before I have a fucking panic attack due to my insecurities and the fact that I don't actually know how to do anything about that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1613 (isolation #164) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1610, Ankamius wrote:Alisae do you believe NSG and I will be able to sort each other properly in the AP?
The only scenario I'm worried she wouldn't sort me correctly is one where I am AP'd D3 and you are AP'd today.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1617 (isolation #165) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1612, RuiRui wrote:Alisae relax
I really really wish I could tbh
it has nothing to do with the game its just problems that have been dealing with for years that recently just came to light

I'm still at the stage where I'm panicing because I don't know how to deal with the fact that I am really insecure due to how my parents raised me but thats drama that doesn't need to be in thread

but yeah, having only RECENTLY come to that realization, yeah, I'm in the stage where I'm panicing atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1622 (isolation #166) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah its auto dude.
I hate the fact that I have to literally break down and panic about it, because when I came back to the site, I said that I didn't want to emotionally break down in games anymore, and I've made efforts to try to become an overall be happier and be better and reformed from the person who always caused drama in teh games they were in and made games about themselves and always emotionally broke down like a depressive fuckwad every game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1623 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm sorry I'm trying to change I don't wanna be like that anymore I'm sorry
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1624 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

I wanna go crazy in thread but I'm trying so fucking hard to refrain from doing that but I just can't stop thinking about wanting to apologize about that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1626 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think I'ma just go to bed
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1627 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

I can't blame you for respecting me so I really do want to emphasize that
I'm just breaking down due to my insecurities.

I really do want to get that point across.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1629 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm watching anime with my friends and by watching I mean I've already seen the show I'm just putting them together in vc to watch it
I've spent all of the time I should have spent enjoying it with them playing mafia
luckily, we have 1 more episode until we're done.
So I am going to host that for them and then go to bed.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1633 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

gnite
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1643 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Mod can deadline be paused while we wait for replacements?

Might as well wait for the new replacements and see what they contribute.
IF they are actually town then something is wrong with our solve.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1650 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1411, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1409, Alisae wrote:
Prodded.
@Fakegod can you replace Gold? Its been 24 hours since you asked I think.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1653 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1652, Ankamius wrote:this sure is a mafia game we are playing

wao
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1655 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Alisae »

Btw ank
Are you looking forward to

MOMOS

SupER
SpeCIAL
AweSOME
CaTCHUP?

Cause I’m not :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1658 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Alisae »

I’ve known him so long
He doesn’t actually change
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1661 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1647, momo wrote:Serious WIFOM shit right here
Like look at this shit
Its so cringy to read
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1662 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1647, momo wrote:Def noob scum.
you don’t even know what the fuck noob scum even looks like
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1666 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Alisae »

It was something you did
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1670 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Alisae »

Wat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1671 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m sorry can you say again but in French
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1672 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Anyhow if that makes any sense to anyone let me know.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1678 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Uh dude
There’s no reason not to wait for replacements here
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1680 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Alisae »

@Fakegod can you replace goldenparadox?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1686 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah its scummy ur calling for a shit when you can just
Not AP me

Like, you haven’t said a single reason why the game actually depends on my flip.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1687 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Alisae »

Ur basically attempting to call a dayvig on me because you want to silence me and you’re trying to paint it to look like my flip solves the game when you’re basically just saying bullshit
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1693 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay you can interact with this buffoon and tell me if he’s town or not
Whatever it is, I’m turning my script on when I get on a computer
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1694 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Alisae »

My opinion is that he’s scum but you seem way more engaged and caring about this conversation then I do so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1698 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1696, momo wrote:
In post 1693, Alisae wrote:Okay you can interact with this buffoon and tell me if he’s town or not
Whatever it is, I’m turning my script on when I get on a computer
I don't like this at all. Makes me feel more like Alisae is scum. There is a well-established history of personal conflict in between myself and Alisae for eir to be able to say something like this as scum without seeming overtly scummy.
go cry to your mom
You have a playstyle that only a mother could love
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1700 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Like holy shit I thought I told you not to go join games I am in and you knew you didn’t like me
So you join this game expecting I’ll be fucking civil?

I may be fucking reformed, but joining a game with someone who you know doesn’t like you is asking for trouble.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1702 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1701, momo wrote:Ali I haven't played for quite a while, I just replaced into the first game I could to make my return to mafia.
I don’t care
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1704 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Alisae »

I rather fucking puke tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1706 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Alisae »

I am so fucking livid right now
And I’m actually physically restraining myself from asking to replace out because FakeGod doesn’t deserve that, but also doesn’t deserve me blowing up in his game because some imbecile who knowingly knows that I dislike him decides to join the game anyways.

I don’t eve feel good about having letting any of my emotions slip through, that doesn’t make a pleasant mafia expierence.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1709 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1708, Ankamius wrote:Alisae just block him please

I'll avoid quoting him
I definitely plan on it
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1717 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1715, momo wrote:Alright then Ali
Yeah no you don’t have permission to talk to me and I’m going to add u to my mute script when I get on a computer.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1726 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Alisae »

Insomnia why do you want to get shot?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1731 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Alisae »

Not what I am asking
Why do YOU want to die
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1739 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Ur speaking to no one who cares
One vig posts every now and then (but when he does post its really good)
The other is probably getting replaced

I personally just want to see a dead momo tbh if we’re shooting people only because by joining this game, he literally sucked my enjoymen you of it, and now he’s trying to get me shot based on the idea that it’ll solve a game but not even saying what that solve is.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”