LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Sooo it seems I’m sick. I have a fever and I feel like I might puke any second… so I’m really not in the mood for playing rn
Shitty thing it happened right at the start of the game, but I can’t do anything about it.

@mod I’ll be V/la for 2 days.

Idk if I’ll need it, but posting it just in case.
I haven't read yet, I’ll catch up as soon as I feel a bit better. Sorry
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:11 am

Post by LabRat01 »

actually, wait
before I go

HURT: vedith
for scum reading me previously D:<
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Catching up
On page 5 rn, quoted some posts, but I don't have a lot of time left so I’ll just post them tomorrow.
Before that
@BRVR are you an alt? how long have you been playing?
@RadiantCowbells, except guiltyLion and Ved, have you played with anyone who posted in the first few pages?
and has anyone played with rui?
it's not like I have all that much to say, but it feels like if she's town, she should have a rather peculiar playstyle/personality.
or she's scum
/shrug
tbh I'm not sure how much it matters, but an answer would still be appreciated.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 479, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have not played with virtually anyone in this game.
oh... well, that explains a lot
I think I've played with you once on my main and I've read your(?) purgatory scum game, but besides an irrational paranoia, I don't think I gained much out of it

I was going to ask you about your reads on people who TR you early, but now that I think of it, it doesn't really make sense when I'm that far behind... people prob already discussed it anyway
back to catching up
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Fuck, 30 pages already
The game might be progressing a bit too quickly for me tbh ): I’ll try my best, but I’m usually unable to cope with games like that…

Anyway, in the middle of page 12, stopping because I’ve read some posts and I want them answered
Idk if it’s already been discussed or not, but taken how the discussion went previously and how different people’s questions were compared to what I would have asked, I have a strong feeling that the discussion might have went in an entirely different direction. If I’m wrong and if I’m just repeating stuff, please just quote the posts and I’ll read them
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 64, RuiRui wrote:What if scum shoot who we access point every night?
Slightly townie post
I think scum should be more likely to discuss ideas like that in the PT first.
Assuming the whole idea wasn’t fake altogether and she genuinely thought it was good/possible, it doesn’t make sense for her to post it itt and I doubt she would have had enough time to discuss it in the PT beforehand.
P weak reasoning, but good enough fn

In post 92, RuiRui wrote:No offense but I'd prefer if Golden Paradox directed GuiltyLion to shoot at somebody
Weeeell, I take the first post back :D or maybe not entirely, but this post is weird to me
It feels like rui thought that guiltyLion might be faking the claim as scum and she wanted him to prove that they’re town.
Her wanting to check the claim seems more like a habit to me, since it really doesn’t make sense, but I find it off that her first thought was to have TGP decide on the kill instead of her or literally anyone else she trusts in SRing someone correctly.
I guess she might have wanted the decision to “make sense to everyone”, but her putting importance on that while completely ignoring the fact that the doubts don’t make sense, feels possibly towncreed-motivated.
In post 99, GuiltyLion wrote:CC, no?
Hahaha, unrelated but I already like you
In post 102, Locke113 wrote:
In post 71, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Yeah, this is my main problem with he 3-person bloc. I think we should do it day by day.
Not familiar with this sort of setup so forgive me if this is a stupid idea, but is there some kind of middle ground here where we select a 3-person bloc d1 then d2 we have a discussion on whether the majority still agree and proceed from there?
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
In post 88, GuiltyLion wrote:well guys and gals I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it

I think RuiRui is scummy so far. discuss

It's late here and I'm going to bed so serious efforting begins tomorrow
Agreed
In post 101, rosterfoster wrote:Locke is scum.

Just leaves 2 to find and then we win.
Damn you caught me
Feels off, mostly tonally
The first part seems a bit too compliant. I might have misunderstood the post, but it kinda feels like Locke doesn’t 100% agree with having a game-plan, but is hesitant to post any decisive opinions. It isn’t usually a good scumtell, especially for newbies and people who lack self confidence, but it still doesn’t feel good.

Actually, that ^ applies to the whole post.
In post 102, Locke113 wrote:
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
Is it bad that I think he wouldn’t have enough guts to defend/support RC like that if they were SvS?
He hasn’t pushed anyone and his posts make me feel like he might be hesitant to do anything on his own, so I wouldn’t expect a bold, scum-wincon pushes from him…
It feels like SvT to me at most

But anyway, this post feels a bit passive as well. The post doesn’t add anything to the game and it doesn’t seem like Locke wanted to apply this reasoning to anyone else, so
whatsthepointofwritingthat

@Locke, have you elaborated on the read o Rui already? If no, elaborate, if yes, quote please
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 106, BRVR wrote:Okay, I understand the setup and the Day Vig thing. With both of them outted now we can figure out who to send on the mission. We should vote on the two people we think that is town and then vote RadiantCowbells. RadiantCowbells is 100% town from the way he's acting so it's better to send him last. As long as we have RadiantCowbells on the mission there's a high chance that we can win. Cuz if it's revealed that somebody in the mission was mafia then we know it's one of the other two and not RC. Sorry I haven't posted I was on the site but I wasn't looking at this thread.
I really disagree with the reasoning, but the sudden, lock-town read on RC should come more often from town than scum imo.
In post 106, BRVR wrote: Sorry I haven't posted I was on the site but I wasn't looking at this thread.
This ^^^ is fun though
I really can’t decide if the cautiousness is scummy or townie, but for some reason I really like the tone
In post 119, BRVR wrote:If you are sent today then you are unable to participate in the thread and can only watch without being able to voice your opinion. My plan wasn't that good to begin with though so sorry about that.
Yeeeah, that’s a rather townie stance…
I miiight be writing that mainly because I took a peek at BRVR’s answer to my previous question and I know that he doesn’t have a whole lot of experience, but still, as for now I like it.

And btw, no wonder I thought I’ve seen your avatar somewhere :D Haven’t played with you before but I must have seen you post somewhere on the ToS forum

------------------------

I’m not a fan of RCE’s conversation with RC about shooting him. I can’t really put my finger on it but it puts me off.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 203, insomnia wrote:
In post 199, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Insomnia
This is 100% town.
I already like this guy
In post 204, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Insomnia
Best vote, no doubt
In post 205, insomnia wrote:Vig shoots roster tomorrow and post-flip it'll confirm it wasn't a scum bud push. Vig that shot gets sent on the mission on day 2 and if scum end up in the PT, we lynch them.
Those posts gave me really bad vibes. Just wtf is this logic

-assumes that he’ll get sent to AC immediately after someone TR him
-TRs the player strongly in return
-wants to kill them

I really have nothing to say about that, that logic doesn’t even work.
If you’re lynched, what the fuck do you gain by shooting roster? Why do you think the town will just trust a 1-sentence read even if he flips town? If you don’t want him in AC, he’ll get flipped before lylo anyway, so
why
waste a vig shot on him?
Like, it really can’t be more obvious

And what makes you think that he isn’t just trying to pocket you? The confidence is weirding me out

----------------------

DDL’s early posts are a lot better than what I’ve seen in the scum game I played with him.
TRing him rn, but tbh I don’t think I’d like him lynched anytime soon. I feel like I might be against sending any experienced players to AC unless there’s literally no other choice.
Like the reasoning might be stupid, but I think just ignoring the players who mIgHt be able to manipulate their meta and act obvtown might be a good idea.
and NSG is in the game, so if she's town, it might be even easier
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 250, insomnia wrote:I have. My point was that I get sent today. On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest). After vig shoots, they are confirmed 100% so they get sent day 2 and on day 3 it really doesn't matter who's sent because if we get to LyLo, we just lynch the last person. That was my plan.

If I'm pinging scum to you, vig can just shoot me since I suck anyways and that confirms roster as town so you can send him while keeping both you and NSG alive. One of you gets nked but we still have at least 1 experienced town.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, that’s a slightly townie post
Stupid as heck, but the stupidity seems genuine
In post 254, insomnia wrote:
In post 253, northsidegal wrote:why, uh

what if roster flips scum

like, why is he assumed to be town
Because he's voting me and I'm not scum so
In post 255, insomnia wrote:Combination of guts and common sense
In post 257, insomnia wrote:What? If we go by the same logic, why are you assumed to be town and why should I vote for you? There's no reason for you to be so eager to go in the PT because then RC dies and there's a high chance we send 2 scum. If RC dies and he flips town, then his read on you is most likely good, courtesy of BoP. There's no reason I'd trust either you or RC and I'm not eager to send any of you just yet, there's no reason to. It's beneficial if we kept the both of you here for now. One of you gets nked, post-flip analysis will confirm the other as town / scum depending on the flip and whoever survives will help with town reads. If none of you get nked, then RC's probably scum who tried to put you, his scum bud, on the mission.
In post 258, insomnia wrote:So shoot me and vote roster to go on the mission after I flip.
Or no, wait, I take it back, this is just fucking weird
All of those posts are based on the assumption that scum would NEVER vote a townie and that rooster voting him is an infallible town tell.
Insomnia’s answer to NSG’s question felt fake and while I'm starting to sooorta understand him wanting to shoot rooster to confirm himself, suggesting that he should be shot feels just too much for pure stupidity.
Like, really, this is below Lv 0 reasoning and him being confident enough in it to die for it feels just fake.

I’ve seen Insomnia play once and while I admit that his reasoning wasn’t always perfect, I don’t think he’s stupid… and he seems to be REALLY confident here based on bullshit reasons, which feels just off
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 285, Locke113 wrote:
In post 250, insomnia wrote:I have. My point was that I get sent today. On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest). After vig shoots, they are confirmed 100% so they get sent day 2 and on day 3 it really doesn't matter who's sent because if we get to LyLo, we just lynch the last person. That was my plan.

If I'm pinging scum to you, vig can just shoot me since I suck anyways and that confirms roster as town so you can send him while keeping both you and NSG alive. One of you gets nked but we still have at least 1 experienced town.
This whole idea only works if we assume you and roster are the same alignment one way or the other. Roster has barely interacted with you, he townreads you and told you vigs couldn't go on the mission thats it. Pretty flimsy basis to make the assumption you're making
In post 286, insomnia wrote:Would a town vote someone that they feel is scum, especially in this setup? Question to Locke.
…………
The main issues with your idea seemed to be that rooster can be scum (pocketing/getting MLes), or that town!roster can be wrong.
It kinda feels like you’re avoiding the issue and trying to post regardless if your plan makes sense or not. What exactly were you trying to gain by asking that question?

And I know I said it before, but the confidence in roster being town feels just weird
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 760, insomnia wrote:I’m intrigued, have we played before?
no, we haven't
I just have a habbit of reading random games when I'm not playing anything
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 762, insomnia wrote:If you’d know me, you’d also know my town game on day one is just fooling around.
it was a scum game... but the reasoning still made a lot more sense to me back then
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 764, insomnia wrote:As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.
does that mean the previous posts weren't serious?

and can you answer my posts if you haven't already (if I'm the first one to ask about that)?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

pffffffffffffffffffffffffft xD
alt-slipping like a pro
In post 768, hammy wrote:
In post 767, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 764, insomnia wrote:As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.
does that mean the previous posts weren't serious?

and can you answer my posts if you haven't already (if I'm the first one to ask about that)?
Yes, any post <500 is bs.

What posts?
The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
insomnia wrote:When you get to my post where I make that plan, please tell me you can at least understand what I mean
ok...?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 776, Locke113 wrote:
LabRat01 wrote:
In post 102, Locke113 wrote: If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
Is it bad that I think he wouldn’t have enough guts to defend/support RC like that if they were SvS?
He hasn’t pushed anyone and his posts make me feel like he might be hesitant to do anything on his own, so I wouldn’t expect a bold, scum-wincon pushes from him…
It feels like SvT to me at most

But anyway, this post feels a bit passive as well. The post doesn’t add anything to the game and it doesn’t seem like Locke wanted to apply this reasoning to anyone else, so
whatsthepointofwritingthat
Also was I defending RC? I didn't feel like I was. Nor do I feel any need to since I'm not his mother and he's a much better player than I am so what would be the point?

The passiveness is partially explained in my 2nd to last post. Still not sure whether I'm replacing out or not, think I might stick to end of D1 and if I'm still not feeling this game then I'm gone.
Let me put it that way, (if I remember it correctly) you saying that “RC should push himself to AC” was the first read-like game-progressive post you wrote.
At the beginning of the game you seemed to be hesitant to do anything and didn’t want to take any stances. If scum, it would prob mean that you were too stressed to initiate any sort of serious confrontation and didn’t want to stick your head out until it was safe for you to do so.

So I think you saying that: “it would be suboptimal if RC
didn’t
push himself into AC“ would be an unlikely move on your part if you were buddies. Based on my understanding of your previous mindstate, I think scum!you should be way more likely to start off by buddying a townie rather than strongly supporting another scum, so I doubt you’re SvS.

---------------------------

Ok, I’ll get to it eventually…
In post 776, Locke113 wrote:
In post 755, LabRat01 wrote:@Locke, have you elaborated on the read o Rui already? If no, elaborate, if yes, quote please
As for Rui, I don't think I did elaborate as no one asked me to until now. Also no longer getting scummy vibes and actually quite liked her most recent posts
And if I understand it correctly “elaborate” means explaining why you think the way you do, or adding more details to your previous opinion…
I’m not really interested in your opinion about her recent posts tbh :/ I haven’t even gotten there yet
So you know, do it, please?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 777, insomnia wrote:
In post 773, LabRat01 wrote:The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
Well, I said my posts were bs. Trying to respond to your questions regarding my bs posts would be in a way that is bs as well, and I don’t want to bs you, I like you, you’re reasonable
Yes, you did and sorry, but I don’t see the connection between your previous posts being bs and you having to bs me to explain them.
Let me change my question. It seems you’re aware that your reasoning was bad, so why exactly were you pushing it so strongly?
1- why did you push yourself into AP so hard
2- if the read wasn’t serious, why did you suggest shooting you and lynching Roster later
was it a serious post?
In post 780, insomnia wrote:I have gone past that stage where I wanted to get AP’d a long time ago.
Based on that I think it’s safe to say that it's unlikely for your posts to be reaction tests

Let’s be honest, I haven’t read even half of the game and all of my reads are likely to change later, but it’s not like I’m just suddenly gonna forget about it. As you’ve probably seen before, I want those questions answered, so even if you say it’s bullshit I’d be glad if you did it. It’s not like you lose anything anyway
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I’ll keep it brief.
I’m seriously sick. At first I thought it was just a passing cold, but based on my current fever, it’s definitely not and I won’t be able to play and keep up with my studies at the same time.

The stuff I’m writing rn
IS
influenced by me not being able to play, but the strength of the read
IS NOT
. Meaning, if I weren’t sick, I would have still wanted to lynch the same person with the same confidence, but I would have gone another way about it.
But rn I can’t. I really won’t be able to play,
but I’m fucking certain about my read
, so if he isn’t going to get lynched normally, I’d be glad if instead of replacing out I could get shot and get him lynched that way.

VOTE: insomnia

It is a serious request
I know people might not want to trust my reads because I’ve been inactive and didn’t have a chance to prove myself here,
but I know what I’m doing
. He
ISN’T
scum.
Insomnia is a player that can be easily read by meta and painfully obvious, textbook scum-tells and I have absolute confidence that unless someone was writing posts for him, he wouldn’t have been able to write all of that as scum here.
THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE HE WOULD HAVE IMPROVED ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE THAT AS SCUM AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE WANTED TO FAKE THIS MANY POSTS FOR HIM SO EARLY IN THE GAME.

I AM NOT WRONG
. I want to get shot to get him to AC and as I said before, I’m dead serious about it, so regardless if you agree or disagree, don’t fuck around with it please. I don't have time nor motivation to waste time screwing around with anyone here

Anyway, I’d be really glad if you did it, preferably TGP because the vigs are suicidal and I think lion's reads might be more reliable.

if you think I'm town, please trust me
and if you think I'm scum, then tbh why tf do you care if there's another vig anyway
just please, do it
thx
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 888, RadiantCowbells wrote:literally never.

idc if you get vigged and flipped town, still literally never.
Don’t be lazy, I know you know his scum meta. Why are you against it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 889, RadiantCowbells wrote:you are not better than myself or NSG. I don't care what you think your read is. even if Insomnia is actually town we're not access pointing him and we'll win.

no. do you scumread ruirui? if so, why?
And you know, I might not be, but it’s not a reason to blindly trust you either
Yeah, you have your reads and I do agree with some of them, but as I said before, I have reasons to strongly TR him so tbh I don’t really care

Rui would be my 2-nd choice. I’m ok with her being sent next day, but I know nothing of her as a player and while she joined recently, she doesn’t seem like a newb, so it’s not a read I’d be that confident about.

If everything goes well, there won’t be a need for NSG to do anything… I think it’s possible to aim for that scenario, but tbh I agree this might be a problem
If necessary I could try to make a town-case on insomnia

Idk if I’ll be able to convince her, but you’re prob right that me just forcing it straight away isn’t a great idea
I didn't really think about that tbh...
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

RadiantCowbells wrote:labrat's progression on insomnia is either awful or scum.
Hahaha then just shoot me
In post 894, RadiantCowbells wrote:do you think that you are a better play than both myself and NSG?
the correct question is, do I trust you to win the game?
then, how about I jsut don't post and let you do your thing? you know perfectly well that it doesn't work that way

I don't know NSG and tbh I don't really trust you all that much
I heard that your reads are good, but it only applies when you're town
so please don't ask me to sheep you. I might not be the best player on the forum, but I already said that I do not believe insomnia could be scum here, so I don't really care
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 896, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok, so why should I blindly trust you

if rui is literally your second strongest townread then I'm not understanding why you feel the need to make this big of a fuss about it.
I think I can solve the game and I think your solve is worse than mine

and I agree, I'll try to make a case on him, becasue considering the situation, me jsut asking for a sheep was a bad idea
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 899, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'll give you a hint about NSG: she had an 80% town winrate last year over a shit ton of games. does that make you feel better about following her solve?
tbh a bit, yeah
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and stop devaluating my reads
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh I'm starting to think I should have just replaced out

you're toxic rc. I have my read, I cared to write it when I could have literally ignored the game and went away
don't just shit on it

you know how insomnia plays as scum, I do not believe you're not saying anything about it only becasue NSG doesn't agree
why aren't you TRing him?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're crying that I'm not engaging you with your one trick pony insomnia read yet I've tried to engage with your reads. on literally everyone I've townread. you refuse to give thoughts on anyone who isn't insomnia.

I'm assuming that you're just scum who doesn't want to actually be coerced into putting your vote onto anyone town because if you're not, if you're calling me toxic because I won't engage with your read on one person who has made this game incredibly unpleasant for me, lol.
You’re making me feel irrelevant
You’re just trashing my opinion, while highlighting how great you are and how bad I am compared to you
and now you’re acting as if you’re all perfect and townie

I mean, it might be true and it might just be the way you post, but I’m human too
Don’t shit on me

I’m sorry if I’m overreacting, but you genuinely managed to make me not want to have anything to do with this game anymore
This was the one read I had a really strong and uncommon opinion about and one read I wanted to talk about
Yes, I agree that it might be scummy, but I won’t talk to you about the other ones. If I were able to discuss every single read I have, I wouldn’t have had any reason to talk about replacing out in the first place
Tbh I should prob thank you from stopping me

I’m sorry if me calling you toxic was unpleasant, but you have to admit that you’re not a nice player either.

Anyway, I’m out. I will probably regret it in the future, but it’s ok
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Wait, last thing I wanted to say: I saw that you wrote a read on insomnia and thank you for it.
I think our thought process differs a lot, so I really don’t know how to comment on it. I just disagree.
His thought progression, activity and tone in a few posts should be strictly town-indicative for him imo
Do whatever you want with it
Tbh I’m really starting to feel glad I don’t have to care
I just wanted to say that I noticed you writing it… I was asking you about it for quite a while so you know, thx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”