Micro 865 Discussion Thread.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 199, mastina wrote:Well I called Buki/Fumuki as scum, so.
reasons please

for future reference
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 198, Fumuki wrote:what gave me away in the fumuki account btw?

in the buki's account I was just lazy posting but I did put some effort when I replaced in as fumuki

also the ausuka unvote/"I'll wait until page 10" was just me getting ready for a hammer on yyotta and in day 3 a 1v1 with ausuka that would make it easier to lynch either clemency or NMSA for "associatives" in day 4

I'm surprised that FL convinced the players to vote elsewhere of [NMSA, Ausuka]
pdbq was right, more or less.
I've seen you as town too many times, most prominently MBoS, and your play from page 1 alone was transparently not the same.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Krazy »

Mastina peered into the darkened eyes of your avatar and saw an abyss almost as dark as her own soul
vote conspiracy
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 202, Krazy wrote:Mastina peered into the darkened eyes of your avatar and saw an abyss almost as dark as her own soul
oh

so that's what they mean by a soul read huh

gotta be more careful about my avatar next time

thx
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 201, mastina wrote:

in the buki's account I was just lazy posting but I did put some effort when I replaced in as fumuki

also the ausuka unvote/"I'll wait until page 10" was just me getting ready for a hammer on yyotta and in day 3 a 1v1 with ausuka that would make it easier to lynch either clemency or NMSA for "associatives" in day 4

I've seen you as town too many times, most prominently MBoS, and your play from page 1 alone was transparently not the same.
I guess I was trying too hard to sound casual/town instead of game solving

but like, this was a hard playerlist for town imo because lots of slots lurked out/couldn't town it up so I felt that as long as I didn't mess up too badly neither me or ausuka wasn't in much danger of being lynched until LyLo
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:10 am

Post by mastina »

In post 204, Fumuki wrote:

but like, this was a hard playerlist for town imo because lots of slots lurked out/couldn't town it up so I felt that as long as I didn't mess up too badly neither me or ausuka wasn't in much danger of being lynched until LyLo
You're KIND OF correct.

When you are town, you ooze, RADIATE townness. You have a PRESENCE, one which DEMANDS that the scum nightkill you. You are competent, reasonable, a good mediator, and critically? You do all of this without trying to. It comes so naturally to you that you don't even know that you're doing it, and are thus surprised that the scum kill you, because they can see it when you cannot.

This game, though? All I saw was forced efforts to LOOK town, without BEING town. And for someone who radiates town so innately, that? Lockscums of lockscums you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:12 am

Post by mastina »

(I wanted to explain this to people, but I've been a bit swamped with real life, so I couldn't do it in time. Butyeah, that was something immediately obvious from just page one alone.)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Was it a rule you had to townside in this chat? Or could you be “mafia” within this thread?
Amrock#3784
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

You could be maf if you wanted to I suppose but it's really hard to support scum if you don't know for sure who they are and I think it'd be less fun than townsiding. In practice no one actually did it.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 205, mastina wrote:
In post 204, Fumuki wrote:

You're KIND OF correct.

When you are town, you ooze, RADIATE townness. You have a PRESENCE, one which DEMANDS that the scum nightkill you. You are competent, reasonable, a good mediator, and critically? You do all of this without trying to. It comes so naturally to you that you don't even know that you're doing it, and are thus surprised that the scum kill you, because they can see it when you cannot.

This game, though? All I saw was forced efforts to LOOK town, without BEING town. And for someone who radiates town so innately, that? Lockscums of lockscums you.
this was really nice of you mastina :]

but I don't think my town game is that good, although at least I'm indeed town read in most of my town games in day 1. day 2 onwards is very up to the flips/lynches.

I'll try to be less forced in my next scum game I guess
In post 207, Mulch wrote:Was it a rule you had to townside in this chat? Or could you be “mafia” within this thread?
I mean, I'm not sure that some people here were giving real reads and not just misleading town tbh
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

It figures that the person I thought was stilted on page one but wrote off as being an awkward sounding player was actually scum :/
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”