Micro 904: Radja's Story Episode 1 - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 937, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 934, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 901, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 900, Enter wrote:Rarely can you point to two specific points in the game and say "if, at these two points, something had gone differently, the game would have gone differently."

Both town lynches are arguably largely your fault. If you had posted L-1 when you voted me, and if you hadn't opposed the Amrun push when you admit to not knowing what was happening, I doubt either of us would have gotten lynched.
Could you also include Haggle vig in that as well?
You dont think we should have been vigged? You don't think we'd have been a distraction all game?
It’s more the fact that Chemist used his ONLY vigshot on you but why did you guys hammer like that? Why not wait for Enter to claim?
Read the pt. I legit didnt realize he was at L-1. Honestly I was pissed that he was so intransigent on not claiming flavor. I figured worst thing that would happen is that it would confirm that everyone was given fake flavor claims. So I voted to give pressure. I was literally in the process of typing up why I thought flavor claim was useful and when I hit send I saw the thread was locked. I legit didnt count the votes before I cast that. I've been in larger games recently so I didnt realize how close we were to hammer. It was a bad mistake.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I read. I guess, it’s always a good idea to check the votes before voting. In the case of either an intentional hammer or not actually gaf if it were, hammering is always a gambit. If you hammer correctly, then you help out the game by lynching scum and only surface level players will autolock you as scum but if otoh, you wrongly hammer town, you had better be able to explain it convincingly because town hammerers, usually get vigged/jnstalynced.

I recently intentionally (or didn’t gaf) hammered scum as town.
Accidentally hammered town as scum.
Accidentally hammered scum as town.
Accidentally hammered town as cop confirmed IC, so I just got yelled at, instead of killed. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Amrun »

And in that game where you intentionally hammered scum, it was really anti town and made the game a lot harder to win because the game day was so short and we didn’t get a chance to get good associatives.

I’d hoped that have taught you a lesson on it. I guess not.

Early hammering, even of scum, doesn’t usually help town, only hurts it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Little Grey Cells
Little Grey Cells
Goon
Little Grey Cells
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Little Grey Cells »

In post 952, Amrun wrote:And in that game where you intentionally hammered scum, it was really anti town and made the game a lot harder to win because the game day was so short and we didn’t get a chance to get good associatives.

100% disagree. I knew with 99.99999% certainty I was right, so it would have been the epitome of stupidity, to have not voted when I did and given the near certainty of my correct read, I would do that again and again and again.

I think YOU’RE the one who needs to learn a lesson here not me. Open up your mind, it will make you a much better player and you won’t mislynch for ridiculous reasons and yes, it’s beyond hella stupid to ever lynch a scum hammer without other valid reasons to do so and if you seriously can’t understand that, than I honestly don’t know what to tell you. *smdh*
Hydra of Bingle and Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 953, Little Grey Cells wrote:
In post 952, Amrun wrote:And in that game where you intentionally hammered scum, it was really anti town and made the game a lot harder to win because the game day was so short and we didn’t get a chance to get good associatives.

100% disagree. I knew with 99.99999% certainty I was right, so it would have been the epitome of stupidity, to have not voted when I did and given the near certainty of my correct read, I would do that again and again and again.

I think YOU’RE the one who needs to learn a lesson here not me. Open up your mind, it will make you a much better player and you won’t mislynch for ridiculous reasons and yes, it’s beyond hella stupid to ever lynch a scum hammer without other valid reasons to do so and if you seriously can’t understand that, than I honestly don’t know what to tell you. *smdh*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Amrun »

Are you serious?

Everyone in the game, including your replacement, lamented all game about the lack of information we got day 1 due to your hammer. It made the game very, very difficult to win. Hammering scum doesn’t make someone town. It doesn’t make them scum, but it doesn’t make them town either.

I also find the fact that you didn’t apologize for your atrocious behavior (outside of that) post game pretty appalling.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Did you notice that this game, Haggle was shot for doing the same thing you did, which led to a quick lynch of a COP?

It’s antitown behavior, no matter the alignment of the flip. Period.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 955, Amrun wrote:Are you serious?

Everyone in the game, including your replacement, lamented all game about the lack of information we got day 1 due to your hammer. It made the game very, very difficult to win. Hammering scum doesn’t make someone town. It doesn’t make them scum, but it doesn’t make them town either.

I also find the fact that you didn’t apologize for your atrocious behavior (outside of that) post game pretty appalling.
I find it beyond incomprehensible that anyone can seriously be as illogical as you are coming across in this post. Fix your own play before you imagine yourself to be some top tier mafia player, which if this post is any indication, you clearly aren’t. However, you do make a valid point for owning up to things you actually did wrong and I will make an apology but only for what I actually did wrong and never ever for what I 100% did right, It’s not my problem you are stuck in 0 level thinking and I refuse to make it my problem.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 956, Amrun wrote:Did you notice that this game, Haggle was shot for doing the same thing you did, which led to a quick lynch of a COP?

It’s antitown behavior, no matter the alignment of the flip. Period.
Haggle hammered TOWN. Are you serious or just trolling me at this point? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Amrun »

I really wanted to hold my tongue which is why I didn’t say anything in that game. Ugh.

But please don’t paint me as if I was policy lynching you for your shitty hammer.

I just found you scummy for your actions in context. There is no need to get defensive for someone scumreading you for something You didn’t think would come off as scummy. That’s just part of the game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Amrun »

I don’t care if you are happy with your hammer; it is fine that we disagree. I strongly disagree with you on mafia theory on this matter - so what?

However, I felt that you were shading me in that post I originally responded to, and you clearly were.

Calling someone(me) “surface level” and saying I’m stuck in “0 level thinking” is unspeakably rude. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for RL interference from that game, but no, clearly, you are just an antagonistic person that doesn’t know how not to be rude.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 959, Amrun wrote:I really wanted to hold my tongue which is why I didn’t say anything in that game. Ugh.

But please don’t paint me as if I was policy lynching you for your shitty hammer.

I just found you scummy for your actions in context. There is no need to get defensive for someone scumreading you for something You didn’t think would come off as scummy. That’s just part of the game.
It’s not “shitty” if you hammer scum. I’m seriously losing brain cells at this point, trying to get through to you. You’re the only one who’s getting defensive because you refuse to see that I made the right call and for God only knows what reasons, think you can get me to bully me into changing my mind on something it makes 0 sense to do so.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 960, Amrun wrote:I don’t care if you are happy with your hammer; it is fine that we disagree. I strongly disagree with you on mafia theory on this matter - so what?

However, I felt that you were shading me in that post I originally responded to, and you clearly were.

Calling someone(me) “surface level” and saying I’m stuck in “0 level thinking” is unspeakably rude. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for RL interference from that game, but no, clearly, you are just an antagonistic person that doesn’t know how not to be rude.
I stand by that and it’s only shade if false. If you are unwilling to see how hammering scum when I was 99.9999% confident is in your words, “antitown”, then yes - that is EXACTLY what I’d consider to be “surface level thinking”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Amrun »

I don’t care if you change your mind, and I am NOT bullying you. In fact, the only person who could be bullying here is you, because every single post has a backhanded insult to me in it. I don’t care what you think about the hammer in that game.

I got annoyed at your implied rudeness and allowed it to bait me into saying something, which I regret. I do apologize for bringing it up at all.

However, I invite you to re-read your posts here in the last few minutes and see why they might come off as rude. I don’t even think you’re trying to be rude. You just are. If you’re NOT trying to antagonize people, some self reflection is in order. If you are, then, carry on and reap the consequences of conflict following you around.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Radja, sorry for bringing this shit here.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 963, Amrun wrote:I don’t care if you change your mind, and I am NOT bullying you. In fact, the only person who could be bullying here is you, because every single post has a backhanded insult to me in it. I don’t care what you think about the hammer in that game.

I got annoyed at your implied rudeness and allowed it to bait me into saying something, which I regret. I do apologize for bringing it up at all.

However, I invite you to re-read your posts here in the last few minutes and see why they might come off as rude. I don’t even think you’re trying to be rude. You just are. If you’re NOT trying to antagonize people, some self reflection is in order. If you are, then, carry on and reap the consequences of conflict following you around.
You are insistent on forcing - what is in my mind - an incorrect opinion - and are putting me down for daring to disagree with you, so in what world do you seriously consider that to be rude? Serious question.

Spoiler:
I also didn’t really care for your post misrepping me in that other thread. It came across tbh, unwarranted and a bit mean spirited, so that might account for my harsher phrasing than necessary. So, if I was overly harsh I apologize. Will you? I’m not holding my breath.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m not forcing anything on you. I also have not put you down for disagreeing with me. You are, in fact, the only person who has done that,
quite explicitly
, blatantly stating that I am guilty of “0 level thinking” for simply disagreeing with you. I ha e done no such thing, and don’t intend to.

You have spoken to me about this matter exclusively in poor faith, responded solely with insults. And I’m the one putting you down?

I’m not even sure what other post you are referring to, so if I offended you by some other thing elsewhere, I do apologize because it most certainly was not intentional.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 966, Amrun wrote:I’m not forcing anything on you. I also have not put you down for disagreeing with me. You are, in fact, the only person who has done that,
quite explicitly
, blatantly stating that I am guilty of “0 level thinking” for simply disagreeing with you. I ha e done no such thing, and don’t intend to.

You have spoken to me about this matter exclusively in poor faith, responded solely with insults. And I’m the one putting you down?

I’m not even sure what other post you are referring to, so if I offended you by some other thing elsewhere, I do apologize because it most certainly was not intentional.
But you’re inexplicably assuming the converse for me, why?

This is why these conversations are so extremely frustrating for me, because you have a very clear blindspot how you are coming across to others. At least I am gradually becoming more and more aware of my lapses in judgment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’d hoped that have taught you a lesson on it. I guess not. ~ Amrun
Do you seriously not see this as even remotely arrogant and rude?

You have a double standard and you clearly don’t even realize it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Amrun »

I didn’t insult you. The only thing I did wrong (in this particular exchange) is respond to you in the first place, which I did apologize for, because I should have let sleeping dogs lie. That was my bad.

I never said you were a bad player, or a bad person, or heavily implied that you’re stupid. The former and latter of these things is what upset me on your end, here. Why you don’t think saying things like that is rude I don’t know.

I disagree with a specific play you made in a game, and once again, that’s ok, we can disagree. But I never said anything like “oh and btw only shitty players think X thing!” knowing that you will read and that we disagree over X thing. I have NEVER said anything beyond that I think the hammer you made was antitown, as are ALL or most quickhammers IMO, and that the player’s alignment doesn’t matter. This comes down to a theory disagreement, not a value judgment on you as a player/person.

If it ever came across otherwise, I apologize. However, I stand strongly by that I never insulted you and you objectively insulted me SEVERAL different times.

P-edit: Yes, I already apologized for that one post now 2 different times. That one there was a bit rude in the way it was phrased, but not nearly as much as directly calling you a bad player, which I have never done or intended to do in any capacity.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m sorry for shitting all over post game here, everyone.

Nancy, I don’t want to cut you off, but I suggest we continue by PM if you feel the need.

I have said all I need to say, fmpov, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I publicly apologize to Amrun for being a jerk to you here. Thank you so much for being such a good sport about it. I now realize the correct way to deal with such situations. Sorry Radja and sorry other players.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 969, Amrun wrote:I didn’t insult you. The only thing I did wrong (in this particular exchange) is respond to you in the first place, which I did apologize for, because I should have let sleeping dogs lie. That was my bad.

I never said you were a bad player, or a bad person, or heavily implied that you’re stupid. The former and latter of these things is what upset me on your end, here. Why you don’t think saying things like that is rude I don’t know.

I disagree with a specific play you made in a game, and once again, that’s ok, we can disagree. But I never said anything like “oh and btw only shitty players think X thing!” knowing that you will read and that we disagree over X thing. I have NEVER said anything beyond that I think the hammer you made was antitown, as are ALL or most quickhammers IMO, and that the player’s alignment doesn’t matter. This comes down to a theory disagreement, not a value judgment on you as a player/person.

If it ever came across otherwise, I apologize. However, I stand strongly by that I never insulted you and you objectively insulted me SEVERAL different times.

P-edit: Yes, I already apologized for that one post now 2 different times. That one there was a bit rude in the way it was phrased, but not nearly as much as directly calling you a bad player, which I have never done or intended to do in any capacity.
I do believe it was unintentional but I did interpreted as implied.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 970, Amrun wrote:I’m sorry for shitting all over post game here, everyone.

Nancy, I don’t want to cut you off, but I suggest we continue by PM if you feel the need.

I have said all I need to say, fmpov, though.
I think hopefully we’re good here, now? I certainly hope so.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Amrun »

On my end yes.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011