Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:27 am

Post by chkflip »

What does this read like to you, Wake?

Make a decision.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1150, chkflip wrote:What does this read like to you, Wake?

Make a decision.
I can tell you EXACTLY what it reads like to me! You’re intentionally not fucking reading the game and throwing ridiculous unfair accusations at me. I put Wake at L fucking 2, AFTER mod informed me, my vote wouldn’t count if I got vigged and you’re fucking stupidly sr me for that, WHY?

I’m not letting you weasel out of this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1133, chkflip wrote:Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to "accidentally" lynch the fucking vigilante?

Unvote.
And then, there’s this fucking bullshit. I’m not “accidentally” doing shit. Wake needs 4 votes, not 2. Did you fail math or something? I’m voting him, because

A) we need a goddamned lynch today.
B!There’s just a little over 2 days to prevent a no lynch.
C)If I’m vigged, my fucking vote won’t count. The mod told me so are why are you fucking ignoring that?

This reads to me that you are pissed Chemist wants me to be vigged over you. It’s not exactly rocket science.

How do I know this? Because every single goddamn time I try to either explain that through your thick skull, you won’t either answer me why you’re throwing around bullshit accusations or explaining to me exactly what you find fucking scummy about my voting Wake when we have two days before deadline and mod explicitly told me my vote won’t count if I make it after I’m vigged.

There is not even remotely anything at all “accidental” about my vote and if you were actually town here, you would stop pretending that was the case, when it clearly isn’t.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Make a decision.
Chk is scum for 1,000,00 Alex? Just a wild guess.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Actually, fuck it! Whether I get vig/lynched or not, just make sure that you never lynch Chk, because no way this behaviour ever comes from town. Chk is 99.9999% mime here, bank on it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Very flailing and shading. Much convoluted. Wow.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1155, chkflip wrote:Very flailing and shading. Much convoluted. Wow.
Maybe it’s because you keep refusing to answer my goddamned question and keep bs shading me for what I’ve already explained to you a million fucking times.

If I did the exact same thing to you, I can’t imagine you wouldn’t scumlock me for that.

I keep asking you why you keep insisting my vote was an accident and I keep telling you, it wasn’t. I keep explaining why - listing all of the valid reasons I’m making it. You never even try to explain any of it to me, just continue to ignore all of my reasoning and call me scum for it. You tell me, in what world is this behaviour look even remotely townie to you and how it would clearly look to anyone fmpov.

I am not “accidently” voting, it’s intentional. We have 2 days to get a lynch, something you don’t seem for whatever reason to be processing. Mod told me if I’m vigged, my vote won’t count, so I made it now, just in case I’m vigged.

But somehow, you’re inexplicably implying that you who has yet to vote ANYONE with just 2 days to deadline - knowing that we are in serious danger of a no lynch is somehow acting townie by throwing bullshit shade on me for absolutely no good fucking reason? Yet, I’m the one here who’s acting scummy and “flailing”?

You’re either mime here or on drugs, which is it? :roll:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 1142, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1133, chkflip wrote:Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to "accidentally" lynch the fucking vigilante?

Unvote.
Btw, why is accidentally in quotes? What are you implying?
In post 1144, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1143, chkflip wrote:It's pretty clear what I'm implying.
Explain it to me like I’m 5.
In post 1145, chkflip wrote:Nah. I'm gonna wait for Wake and pray to God he makes the right decision here.

Make a decision.
In post 1155, chkflip wrote:Very flailing and shading. Much convoluted. Wow.

You tell, me exactly what about ANY of this reads townie to you. Go!

Considering the fact that I’ve completely debunked it and you still continue with this crap.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

let's compromise and vig me
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

UNVOTE:

Chk wants to gamethrow if town or he’s a mime. Anyway, I’m done with this game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I’m not risking a temp ban because Chk is either a mime or being a woat. Gl guys.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Pyrrha Nikos

Enjoy Chk!
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

That should probably be
vig me!
but that wouldn’t nearly be enough to piss Chk off. Either he’s bully mime or town on drugs but either way he owes me a fucking apology for misrepping my vote on Wake.

UNVOTE:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Wake

Sorry not sorry, I’m not fucking gamethrowing because you’re are not fucking reading my posts. If you’re town, I have 0 respect for your play here and if you’re mime, most likely, than I refuse to allow you to get away with this crap

If you’re mime, good on you. You figured out the right way to get under my skin. If you’re town, invest in a good pair of glasses or get your eyes checked.

But I’m very close to losing it on you and I don’t need to be literally bullied out of yet another game by ______ . :]

You’re just not worth risking a temp ban over.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

Look at that complete meltdown and tell me it's town, Wake, and I'll follow you.

I just don't see it. At all.

Chemist attaching to it seems sketch af too.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Subject: Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Endgame
Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 517, Robbnva wrote:I have no interest in this game now it’s become a toxic fest. If somebody wants to make a case for somebody else in an attempt to convince me I’ll listen but my gut really says amrun. I’m suspicious of gamma a little.
I relate, Ethos and Amrun have pretty much ruined the game for me.

Well, I feel pretty confident, scum is in my PoE of Amrun/Gamma/Power. I think so long as we don’t lynch outside of there, we win the game.

I was beginning to doubt my Amrun sr but he doesn’t seem to be making any effort to sort me at all, he just keeps death tunneling me pretty much. At least Gamma’s made an effort to read me.

I think he thinks power and me are optimal mislynchbait or something. He’ll probably stay on the one who’s easier to push.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 426, eth0s wrote:I honestly don't want to play with pyrrha, that's where I'm at. this talking down on people and egotistical bullshit is stupid and I'm not having fun
In post 427, eth0s wrote:Added bonus that she's scum so lets lynch her and get this game over with thanks
You don’t like me but how does that make me scum?

And yeah, you will be apologizing to me but I’m not sure rn whether or not I will accept it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 429, eth0s wrote:Yeah I'm not letting her bully me out of the game, that's a horrible precedent to set.
I’m not trying to “bully” anyone but in no way do I intend to just do nothing while you mislynch me because you’re not even trying to critically read my posts. You’d be pissed too in my position. I’ve ISO’d your games, so please stop being so hypocritical about that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

m e t a i s t r a s h
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1165, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Subject: Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Endgame
Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 517, Robbnva wrote:I have no interest in this game now it’s become a toxic fest. If somebody wants to make a case for somebody else in an attempt to convince me I’ll listen but my gut really says amrun. I’m suspicious of gamma a little.
I relate, Ethos and Amrun have pretty much ruined the game for me.

Well, I feel pretty confident, scum is in my PoE of Amrun/Gamma/Power. I think so long as we don’t lynch outside of there, we win the game.

I was beginning to doubt my Amrun sr but he doesn’t seem to be making any effort to sort me at all, he just keeps death tunneling me pretty much. At least Gamma’s made an effort to read me.

I think he thinks power and me are optimal mislynchbait or something. He’ll probably stay on the one who’s easier to push.
All of these reads wound up being wrong btw, all were town.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1164, chkflip wrote:Look at that complete meltdown and tell me it's town, Wake, and I'll follow you.

I just don't see it. At all.

Chemist attaching to it seems sketch af too.
So you’re implying the Fark wagon was pure (other than fark ofc)
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not letting go of Map being the one on, per se, but I can't tell if you're attaching yourself to this to make her look bad or if it's just my read of Map is wrong and their (Map's) overall play has been bad.

There's also the option that you're both town and I'm letting Map/Gamma (my initial call) lurksack away and we're all just hatefucking ourselves into Paranoiaville, population: 3.

But I'm distancing myself pretty heavily from all of Nikos' tunneling because I knew after several interactions that it just wasn't going to get town anywhere good (if we're both town, which was my mentality at one point in the conversation).

I'm just kind lost rn and I want Wake to fucking shoot somebody so we can hopefully solve and end this train wreck.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Amrun wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 405, Amrun wrote:Also, L-1s can turn around but any somewhat competent player could see shos was doomed unless he had a spectacular claim. There was still more town could have gotten out of the day. Ending it prematurely was clearly anti town.

P-edit: cool it with the threats, please.
Why are you still voting me if you’re town? Ethos is just bad but what’s your excuse?
Because I think you’re scum, and if you’re not, you’re playing is bad for the town either way. Your behavior is mean, bratty and reads like scum throwing a fit because they thought they were going to be soooo townread for their buddy hammer.

Ethos, don’t give up. Sanity is still here.

P-edit: that’s not true, Robb. Scum bus all the time, especially in that situation.
eth0s was scum in that game, so @Chk, you can claim meta is trash until hell freezes over but you - if you’re truly willing to be honest here - have to redact that my “fit” as you so disrespectfully call it, is anything other than NAI.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm completely comfortable with seeing this game to the bitter 2:1 lylo end and being the deciding vote (if neither vote me). I'm confident I could make the right call in that situation. But we need Wake to shoot so we can exhaust the one town power we have before we lynch that slot and absolve him from the game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't have to redact a Goddamn thing and will not apologize for being non-responsive to your implosion. kthxbai

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”