Micro 913: Radja's Story - Episode 2 - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Zenith »

I guess you are.. Wow..
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Wimpy »

I was wrong about saffron. I’ve never denied that. So were you. So were kmd.

How does that make me scum?

Being wrong doesn’t make me scum. Me preferring somebody else doesn’t make me scum.

How can you be guilty of the same things and think it’s a valid reason? That’s actually the perfect example of being a hypocrite
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

I will no longer explain my reasons for my scum reads.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 1549, Zenith wrote:Are you trying to say that your definition of defending saffron would be arguing that he's town and/or arguing against other people's reasoning for voting?

Are you then also going to claim that none of your posts I quoted in #1547 fit with that description?
Yes cause that’s what defending somebody is.

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Wimpy »

By my definition I didn’t.

By yours THREE people including yourself are guilty.

How do you justify that?

Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 1548, Wimpy wrote:None of those show me saying he’s town or that I even town read him. So...
You literally said and I quote: "He’s most likely town who just got bored or more likely an alt who forgot about this game."

Are you not reading my posts?
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Wimpy »

You and I do similar things. You can’t use that as a reason.

Add a third person into the mix who now is confirmed town to you and you lost your credibility

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 1554, Zenith wrote:
In post 1548, Wimpy wrote:None of those show me saying he’s town or that I even town read him. So...
You literally said and I quote: "He’s most likely town who just got bored or more likely an alt who forgot about this game."

Ok one post where I said most likely on day one when I thought two other people were scum.

You caught me.

:facepalm:

That’s not hard defending by my definition.

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Maybe I should modkill myself.

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Wimpy »

I’m seriously done. I hope we don’t stall the day anymore. I don’t want to play this game past this day phase.

Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 1555, Wimpy wrote:You and I do similar things. You can’t use that as a reason.

Add a third person into the mix who now is confirmed town to you and you lost your credibility
More deflection. Please respond to:

In post 1556, Wimpy wrote:

Ok one post where I said most likely on day one when I thought two other people were scum.

You caught me.

:facepalm:

That’s not hard defending by my definition.
Are you high??

You just said:
In post 1552, Wimpy wrote:
In post 1549, Zenith wrote:Are you trying to say that your definition of defending saffron would be arguing that he's town and/or arguing against other people's reasoning for voting?

Are you then also going to claim that none of your posts I quoted in #1547 fit with that description?
Yes cause that’s what defending somebody is.
You asked me to show you saying he's town, then I quote you calling him town, and now you saying it's not your definition??

Wtf wow.. I've never seen such an insane level of mental gymnastics outside of religious apologists..
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 1363, Wimpy wrote:What’s going on with this site and personal insults. No I’m not high.
That’s the 2nd time you’ve personally insulted me asking if I’m high. Knock it the fuck off

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Wimpy »

I was trying to figure out why he wasn’t posting. Typically people who don’t post are town who are bored.

You’re really twisting things here but I’ll concede that technically I said he’s most likely town but that’s not the same as what I consider a hard defense but to prevent the semantics argument. Technically one instance.

I’m still town. I’m not even going to respond to you anymore and this time I mean it. You and creature can both piss off for crossing the line.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So if gobble is scum this game is unwinnable. :(
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 1560, Wimpy wrote:
In post 1363, Wimpy wrote:What’s going on with this site and personal insults. No I’m not high.
That’s the 2nd time you’ve personally insulted me asking if I’m high. Knock it the fuck off
It's not an insukt. Is a legit question in response to incredibly bizarre play.
In post 1561, Wimpy wrote:I was trying to figure out why he wasn’t posting. Typically people who don’t post are town who are bored.

You’re really twisting things here but I’ll concede that technically I said he’s most likely town but that’s not the same as what I consider a hard defense but to prevent the semantics argument. Technically one instance.

I’m still town. I’m not even going to respond to you anymore and this time I mean it. You and creature can both piss off for crossing the line.
I'm not twisting shit. It's not my fault that when I use your definition and quote your own words that you don't make sense.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 1562, Kmd4390 wrote:So if gobble is scum this game is unwinnable. :(
VOTE: gobbledygook
Happy?
Idc anymore..
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wimpy are you here?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:35 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why would I bus my godfather? That makes literally 0 sense.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:35 am

Post by gobbledygook »

LETS KILL THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED BP MILLER IN A GAME WITH A DOCTOR
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why doesn't that fit
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:54 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Two ways for town to live through scum? Already hard to swallow.
Being “immune” to the cop AND the vig? Doubly hard to swallow b
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Zenith »

I am a 1 shot bulletproof miller. It's not a fake claim. That's what it says on my role pm, and that's why I played the way I did. That's why I decided to claim in my first post of the game. It's why I tried playing a more passive early game than in episode 1, and it's also why I crumbled investigative.

----

Spoiler: @GhostWoats
In post 874, Deathtunelling WOATS wrote:I was just discussing with eth0s that based on Zenith’s role, there is likely a cop in this setup, which would correspond with either alignment cop/loyal/disloyal modiifier and since I tr Zenith > Piss, he’s more likely than not a scum watcher, because in last game, there was a town role cop and scum tracker and Zenith’s role doesn’t fit with town watcher.
In post 893, Deathtunelling WOATS wrote:
In post 892, Deathtunelling WOATS wrote:
In post 891, Deathtunelling WOATS wrote:
In post 889, Kmd4390 wrote:Took me a while to figure out but I think he means you.
Well, misreading me definitely didn’t help convince me. Think about it. We have a miller, a confirmed bg who is most likely town. It’s extremely unlikely we also have a town watcher as well, because it doesn’t fit with miller.
If we have an investigative, it’s probably an alignment cop, not a watcher.
It has to fit with Zenith’s role so anything with loyal/disloyal modifiers/ desperado/hider/visitor can fit but watcher does not.
In post 1094, Deathtunelling WOATS wrote:On the topic of Zenith, the miller claim makes a LOT of sense given a cop and GF flip. His tone here is impeccably town, and if he's faking it as scum, kudos to him because I do not ever see lynching/killing him to be a good idea. For all intents and purposes I have him locktowned.
@GhostWoats
I'd like to take a brief moment to hand out some well earned kudos. You may have read Map incorrectly, resulting in some pretty nightmarish flavor text from Radja, but you were spot on about me and saffron/pisskop. I'm glad we were able to correctly trust each other this game since pretty early on, because there's no way I'd have worked out the setup spec for saffron/pisskop scum on my own. IMO was an impressive read, and happy to have sheeped it.

Unfortunately, I also feel the need to apologize, because it seems like I'm destined to continue sucking at mylo/lylo, when I most need to not suck.. I really feel like Wimpy is scum here, but he has pinged my scumdar so hard lately that my scumdar may be overloaded and short-circuiting. I think gobbles might have been coasting for a while on an early townlean, so I'll take a good hard look at him soon just in case, and try to use my best judgement. Is about all I can do. =\

Maybe in the future I should try to find a way to increase my chances of being NKed. Specially my usual lynch-baity self probably doesn't belong in mylo/lylo.

----

Since you guys don't seem very familiar with me, maybe it could be helpful to introduce myself a bit, and let the confirmed town Episode 1 Zenith say a few things. So here's some direct quotes from town me:
For the record, i still think the case vs amrun was trash. Regardless of alignment i tend to try avoiding lying as much as possible. So when I'm telling you things, those are my honest thoughts and opinions. Even as scum typically the only thing I'll tend to lie about is my alignment, and I'll avoid doing that unless I feel a need to because I've an aversion to dishonesty.

If I push someone, I may or may not be scum reading them, but either way I'm probably trying to improve my read on someone.
Btw: "Amrun, Tom Park, Criminal Tracker, shot and killed(lynched) day 2"

Also:
Pre-in for episode 2.
Hope that doesn't put anyone else off. I'll try to be less abrasive so hopefully avoid another D1 tvt death tunnel. I'm still likely to be lynch bait though.
I'm on record as being intentionally lynch-baity, regardless of my alignment. It's a recurring theme, and is kind of my signature move.. <_>

"Enter, Trevor Price, odd-night cop, knocked out(lynched) day 1"
Here's my reaction to Enter flipping town, after he was lynched during our D1 TvT death tunnel which I tried repeatedly to find a way out of, wanting to give some time for both sides to cool off, but somehow I kept getting dragged back into:
Well, I definitely didn't see that coming.. Kind of shocked that an important PR would derp tunnel me like that, considering he could have backed off and investigated me.
I'm Chet Gray, partner of Lewis Robson. I'm VT, nothing special about me. If I'd rolled PR, I would have probably been way lurkier D1.
^ If you don't detect intentional lynch-baity-ness from me, most likely it's because I'm either a PR, or faking being a PR. ^

Oh and btw, I'll probably be lynch bait in the next game also.

Calling it now.
^ I pre-joined this game fully intending to play my typical lynch-bait style, though also wanting to be less abrasive, in the hopes of avoiding another TvT death tunnel. But when I saw my role, I thought my usual style might not be the best idea, so changed my mind. ^

Im trying to understand how no possible scum roles could have made for a balanced setup. I don't know how many times i have to say that setup spec isn't one of my strengths.
^ To me it seemed like the case vs Amrun was mostly if not entirely setup speculation, so setup speculation was a heavily discussed topic. Over and over again I tried to make it super clear, in not just episode 1 but also in most if not all of my games so far, that I'm horrible at setup speculation. Not because I can't recognize powerlevels, but because I'm willfully largely ignorant of the pool of potential roles.

Just a personal choice/opinion, but think it's more fun to learn the roles by encountering them firsthand. I like being surprised by new roles for the first time. I'm also not the kind of person to go reading any kind of guides on how to play this game. Would much rather figure things out on my own over time, from direct experience and interacting with the other players in my games.

Anyways, you don't have to believe me, but I really had no idea what a miller was before I read my role PM.

I'd like to take a good hard look at gobbles, but I'm not feeling well right now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and can do a thorough re-read then, but right now I'm just not my best and between the sudden nausea and headache, deep thought doesn't sound very appealing to me atm.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ohhhhhhh wimpy?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh yeah. Weekend v/la. That's ok. We can wait til Monday.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why are you voting me Zenith?
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Wimpy »

Not sure why you’re waiting for me. I’m already voting and I’m not changing. So we lynch him or we NL by not lynching somebody.

If kmd was scum game would be over. I really can’t see gobble bussing. Zenith’s case is full of lies and contradictions. Him saying he tried to be honest yet has lied at least twice is hilarious.

Finally Bp Miller with everything else just doesn’t fit to me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”