Sim Survivor 2.1! Finale on Saturday 5/9!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #11 - Part 3

The tribe must unanimously agree whether to vote off Felissan or Cephrir. If the tribe can't, rocks will be drawn.
Cephrir and Felissan make pleas to vote the other out.
Ircher is not interested in drawing rocks and asks the tribe to come to their senses.
The tribe resolves not to agree on a vote.
Felissan and Cephrir are granted immunity. Selynee, Aura, Vash, and Reck already have immunity.
CaptMeme, IPS, Ircher, and Raybells will draw rocks. The player who draws the white rock will become the third member of the jury.

Spoiler: CaptMeme
Black

Spoiler: IPS
White

Spoiler: Ircher
Black

Spoiler: Raybells
Black

The 11th person voted out of Sim Survivor and third member of our jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
IPS

The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown
Well, that was something. Let's go all the way back to right before the first tribal council. This was an episode that ended up going badly for a lot of people. Coming out of the last tribal, Selynee and Vash had the two highest threat with Vash a big ahead. Then others started creeping up (some started creeping up the previous episode). Selynee desparately needed immunity, so did Vash, fitting that they were the highest two at the challenge. But other things happened. By the time we entered tribal council, Reck, Aura, Cephrir, Felissan, and Vash were all at risk. This prompted Reck and Aura to play their idols. Luckily for Vash, his closest ally was Raybells, someone who also had an idol. If Vash gets voted out Raybells suddenly becomes the highest threat player, so Raybells must play the idol for Vash. The votes split along alliance lines, with old Rochini voting Reck, and everyone else voting Vash. CaptMeme threw his vote on Aura just because. It is of no consequence because of how much the two hate each other already, so I had him vote there instead just to make Aura's idol play look less dumb. Also he kinda likes Vash so no harm there. (I didn't know at the time we were going to rocks).

With 4 people already immune, Cephrir and Felissan were also in the high theat category, so once again the tribe split on the Rochini line. Avoiding rocks is something Ircher bot would have preferred, having the least amount of threat on the tribe. But his closest ally is Cephrir, so he couldn't flip his vote. Everyone else was locked in. Rocks were drawn, and IPS bit the dust. Rochini is now in the minority. But this is not a typical game of survivor, as your threat score matters. IPS had the second lowest threat on the tribe. Eliminating him does not change the threat of other players too much. Plus bots are never locked out of making friends with those outside of their alliance. We'll see what happens.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Aurathebirb »

Thanks for making me not look dumb I guess
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:31 am

Post by the worst »

Epic.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

fuckshit
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Pine »

This is the best episode yet
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
green shirt thursdays
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Not the way I expected IPS's arc to end.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

Today HYPE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hypeeeee
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 11

Reward Challenge

The tribe will be split into three teams of three to compete for a spa treatment.
The Orange team will be Reck, Raybells, and Vash.
The Purple team will be CaptMeme, Ircher, and Felissan.
The Blue team will be Aura, Cephrir, and Selynee.
The challenge will be based in part on physical skill.
The Purple team wins handedly. They will leave camp to receive a spa treatment.

Roserawiti Events

The reward crew returns feeling well rested and energized.
Raybells is still upset about tribal last night and now thinks Reck tanked the reward challenge on purpose.
Felissan and CaptMeme continue their conversation after winning the reward, CaptMeme mentions how the vote happened so fast and it wasn't personal. Felissan seems to accept this explanation.
Aura mentions to Reck how it was so cool they all played idols last night and strikes up a friendly conversation about where they found them.
Ircher continually watches Vash around camp to make sure he doesn't go idol hunting.
Cephrir causally mentions to Reck that he thinks Reck got off easy after the vote last night.
In confessional Felissan mentions that they need to shift the target back to Selynee in order to survive.
Felissan apologizes to Cephrir, says he's not the target, too many were just immune. Cephrir appreciates the sentiment, but confesses that he doesn't trust her.
Raybells brings up past immunity challenges around camp to highlight Selynee's strength in winning two.
Vash confesses he is grateful for Raybell's immunity idol play but thinks it still puts an unnecessary target on his back.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #12 - Under Pressure

The players must swim out under a steel grate and stay above the water. As the tide rises, the castaways will run out of breathing room. If the fear of drowning is too much, they can bail out. The last person remaining under the grate wins immunity.

- Each tribemate gets into position and the challenge begins in a tough and windy surf.
- The first wave of water causes Aura to panic and bail on the challenge.
- Cephrir is buffed by a face full of sea water and also bails on the challenge.
- Felissan is next as she just can't bear to hold herself into place.
- The challenge continues as the tide keeps rising, forcing the castaways to pull themselves close to the surface.
- This proves to be too much for Raybells, who bails.
- Reck is next as a wave passes over the grate and knocks him underwater.
- The remaining four prove their mettle as the tide continues to rise and they continue to get hit by waves.
- Selynee is buffed by a huge wave and she bails, coming up coughing.
- As another wave comes through Vash tries to readjust his grip but gets swept out instead.
- CaptMeme and Ircher remain as the surf continues to batter them and the tide rises.
- Another huge wave completely covers the steel grate for a few seconds. Feeling the panic CaptMeme lets go to find the surface.
- Ircher holds his breath for just a tad longer before also letting go, but he was the last one standing.
- Ircher wins individual immunity! He is safe from the vote tonight!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Ircher on his immunity win.
Reck congratulates Ircher about winning and mentions to him he thinks Ircher is in the best position of the tribe.
Felissan tries to ask CaptMeme what he's thinking, but CaptMeme says he doesn't know of any plans yet.
Aura is talking with Ircher in awe of him since Aura couldn't even do the challenge for a few seconds. Ircher thinks on it and says to Aura she's not a target right now.
Cephrir and Selynee make a secret deal to go to the end together.
CaptMeme and Selynee get together, think they should be on the same page from now on with votes.
Felissan goes to Reck to try and find out who the target is and surprisingly Reck indicates it is not her.
Raybells goes to CaptMeme, says he thinks his alliance is toast and asks CaptMeme about his plans after they are gone, and to think about it. CaptMeme says he will.
Vash and Felissan discuss to see if there is any way to save the alliance, and Felissan says she has Vash's back.
The tribal collects their things for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #12

The tribe enters the council area, and the jury takes their seat.
T-Probst asks about the previous tribal council.
Selynee mentions how crazy it was, and think tonight is clearer as a result.
It is pointed out that Ircher keeps winning or coming close to winning challenges. Ircher tries to downplay his own threat unsuccessfully.

Voting
"I'm so sorry." - Felissan
"You're my bro, but I got nothing else up my sleeve." - Raybells

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Spoiler: First Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Second Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Third Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Eighth Vote
Vash

Spoiler: Ninth Vote
Vash

The twelfth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fourth member of our jury...

Vash

With 8 votes, that's enough bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Reason: Just fallout from the last episode. Lines were drawn between the Rochini alliance and the others, and thanks to rocks, the others won. Vash still had the highest threat from last episode, and just couldn't do anything about it. His threat was so high it made him the most viable voting option for even his two closest allies. I could have Felissan vote for someone else, but it just would have ended up being a bad vote for her bot. This ended up being straight forward, but as we get down to fewer bots, things will get more complicated again.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

final 8 babyeeeee
green shirt thursdays
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

We're getting closer....
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Damn rocks, how dare they fail me
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Felissan »

Don't worry Vash, I have your back, apparently. *whistles innocently*
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

HYPE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hyyyyyyyyype
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hype
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 11

Reward Challenge

This challenge will be based in part, on social skills.
CaptMeme, Ircher, Selynee, and Raybells are the Orange team.
Reck, Aura, Cephrir, and Felissan are the Purple Team.
The Purple Team win by a mile. They will leave camp to go to sightseeing around the islands.
The others return to camp empty handed.

Reward Crew Events

The four winners feel refreshed from their reward.
Felissan tries to talk game with Reck, but Reck gets annoyed as he wants to enjoy the reward.
Felissan indicates to Cephrir that she's willing to do anything to get out from the bottom of the tribe.
Cephrir and Reck discuss the game-state and resolve to talk more after the immunity challenge.

Loser Crew Events

The losing members of the tribe come back to camp unhappy.
Ircher and Raybells are hanging out around the campfire to pass time.
CaptMeme watches around camp, thinks Ircher is too close to Raybells.
Raybells is wondering what Selynee is up to as she heads to the beach by herself.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #12 - Vertigo

Castaways will begin on a narrow perch high above the water. They must toss down a bucket with tiny holes and pull it back up to dump water into a chute. The water will gradually raise a flag along the chute. Falling off the perch means instant elimination. The last person remaining on their perch or the first to retrieve their flag wins immunity.

- T-Probst notes that the wind and surf is getting choppy as the castaways take their positions.
- The game begins as castaways toss their buckets down. CaptMeme tries to pull up his bucket super fast and instead he falls from the perch!
- The rest of the cast continue to pull up their buckets at various speeds, with Fellisan seemingly taking an early lead on the flag.
- Another huge gust of wind forces the castaways to brace. Cephrir drops his bucket and leans to grab the rope again only to tumble forward into the water!
- Felissan and Aura continue to make the most progress while Selynee and Raybells trail behind them. Ircher and Reck have made little progress on their flags.
- A light mist begins to fall, making conditions more difficult for the remaining castaways.
- Selynee pulls up her bucket and dumps very little water in the chute. She angrily tosses the bucket back down into the water and the rope gets twisted around the perch. She tries to lean down to fix it but ends up having to bail into the water instead.
- Unexpectedly Aura yells about losing her balance and drops into the ocean.
- Another gust of wind also takes out Ircher as he jumps unable to stay anymore.
- Felissan and Raybells continue to work on raising their flags, while Reck seems to have abandoned that plan and just tries to hold on.
- Felissan pulls up another bucket of water and inches the flag closer to the top. Raybells dumps another as well, and then holds himself against the perch as another big gust of wind hits them.
- Reck and Raybells watch to see if Felissan can do it as she begins pulling up the bucket again. She loses her balance though and falls backwards off the perch.
- Reck and Raybells remain, with Raybell's flag a little more than halfway up and Reck's barely a third.
- Raybells decides to start using his bucket again to pull up water, while Reck chooses to just try to keep his composure.
- Raybells dumps more water down his chute inching the flag closer to the top. With the wind calming down a big Raybells moves a little faster.
- Reck watches, waiting to see if Raybells succeeds or falls off his perch.
- Raybells dumps more water down the chute as he can see the flag getting closer to his position. He tries to crotch down and gets his fingertips on it. He stretches a little further...and slips off the perch and into the water.
- Reck yells and jumps down. Reck wins individual immunity!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Reck on his second immunity win as he's become quite the challenge beast.
Reck asks Ircher what he thinks about the vote tonight, but Ircher mentions wanting to take a wait and see approach.
Ircher says in confession he is having a hard time talking to Reck because he's lost trust completely in CaptMeme.
Selynee and Aura talk about tribal, Aura mentions she thinks they can make some moves if they bide their time. Selynee confesses privately that she doesn't know what Aura means.
Ircher pulls Felissan aside and mentions the possibility of making a move, to which Felissan is open to.
Selynee talks to Cephrir about the votes, and Cephrir mentions something his buddy Ircher said, and Selynee is privately bewildered at his trust for him.
Felissan and Ircher talk about saving Raybells with the votes, Ircher doesn't know but will try as he views Raybells good for his game.
Felissan isn't sure about the plan and tries to probe CaptMeme for information, but CaptMeme sees through the transparent plan and only gives non-answers to her questions.
Raybells goes to Reck to talk about shifting the target, and Reck coolly says Raybells isn't the biggest target right now.
The tribe heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #13

The tribe comes in with tension in the air once more.
Reck tries to downplay his challenge strength, but the tribe does point out he used great strategy to win again.
CaptMeme is also highlighted as having failed at yet another challenge and isn't threatening in them.
Cephrir says he's worried there is a plan he doesn't know about which gives him some side-eye look at tribal.
Felissan says she isn't feeling great about what she has to do, and this resonates with the tribe.

Voting

"You can't win if you don't make big moves, so I'm making one." - Ircher
"Time for you to finally go." - Reck
"This is risky and if it doesn't work out, I'm exposed again" - Felissan

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Raybells

Raybells

CaptMeme

CaptMeme

Raybells

Raybells

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
CaptMeme

Spoiler: Eighth Vote
CaptMeme

The thirteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fifth member of our jury...

NO ONE

Here we go again.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yeesh too many ties this game. Why are our bots so divisive.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Bots trying to make moves yo

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #13 Part 2

The tribe starts whispering to each other after the votes are revealed.
T-Probst reminds them that if they tie again, we're going to rocks.
CaptMeme and Raybells will not vote here.

Voting

"Wow, I knew something was up." - Cephrir
*shakes head and holds up vote to the camera* - Felissan

The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Raybells

CaptMeme

Raybells

CaptMeme

Raybells

Raybells

The thirteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fifth member of our jury...

Raybells

Bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.

An emotional betrayal! (If bots had emotions) Let's of course back up. After Vash's elimination, that made Raybells the new highest threat player, and it wasn't close. You can kinda see Felissanbot start to distance herself from her doomed allies, and she ended up being the one to cut them. Since the merge Ircher had developed a secret relationship with Raybells, which kept growing steadily, to the point where Raybells was almost as important to Ircher as Cephrir is. Which is sort of cool for Ircher as this secret alliance has helped him maintain the lowest threat level since the merge. But now this was a problem for Ircher since Raybells was the biggest threat. Luckily for him he didn't like CaptMeme and had a viable alternative. CaptMeme had steadily inched up in threat, so entering tribal council he was tied for second behind Raybells. Raybells was still clear a full three points. Still, that was enough for Ircher to flip his vote, but not enough to convince Cephrir to do it. Reck, CaptMeme, Cephrir, and Selynee vote for Raybells, while Ircher and Aura are happy to vote CaptMeme. Felissan has a tie between CaptMeme and Raybells. Raybells was still this huge threat, and Felissan and Raybells had grown distant. So, when it came time to re-vote Felissan could flip her vote in a way that no other bot could. Felissan's most important relationship is with Aura, so rocks taking out Aura or Felissan would be disastrous for her game, so she flipped her vote. Raybells going isn't all that bad for Felissan at this point. Thus ends a beautiful Day 1 alliance in original Seratiti. Ircher's play backfires, and things open up a bit.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”