Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

N0 Aly was random obv. N2 Korts was because of his unexplained jump onto the Xyzzy wagon, which resembled a bus so much that it was bright yellow and taking children to school. N3 Rofl because he spent all day votehopping onto the easiest lynches yesterday.
Do you want your possessions identified?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 am

Post by icemanE »

Additionally, EA, your claim of gunsmith does not explain the death of Korts, the mafia doc. Do you have any opinions on how that happened?

Like I said, the mafia could have killed one of their own but that makes no sense considering how easily they could have won.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 am

Post by alvinz95 »

The bomb of rofl makes sense, because it is possible that Jenter (the cop) died when investigating rofl. I'm hesitant on believing EA's claim. Having 3 investigative roles in one game?
Is back.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 am

Post by icemanE »

alvinz wrote: The bomb of rofl makes sense, because it is possible that Jenter (the cop) died when investigating rofl. I'm hesitant on believing EA's claim.
Great point. I forgot that there were 2 casualties on N1. Here's the other possibility I see:

EA is scum.
Rofl is Serial Killer.

I think the SK's shot overrides the scums shot. Therefore, since EA aimed at rofl, and rofl aimed at Korts, Korts died instead of rofl. Also, this would make sense because in order for the SK to win he has to break it down so that there is only ONE remaining member of the town - i.e., he equals the number of townies alive. This ALSO explains why 2 people died on N-1. Judging by the way this game has been set up, with so many even/odd roles, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was an

ODD NIGHT SERIAL KILLER

That's why there weren't 2 kills on nights zero and two.

I think I've figured it out.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:47 am

Post by icemanE »

If this is the case, the only choice we have is to pick which of the two we think deserves to win. We can't very well stop their NK because, while we have a doctor, we don't have anyone to protect him. Sadly, if I'm right in the above theory, the town loses either way.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from rofl and praying I'm wrong.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:49 am

Post by icemanE »

Then again, odd-night vig is just as plausible, I guess, if the vig's shot works the same was as the SK's in overriding the mafia kill. If rofl is the vig it's unfortunate that he chose to shoot N1 as we lost the cop and it might have been his shot.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 am

Post by alvinz95 »

icemanE wrote:
alvinz wrote: The bomb of rofl makes sense, because it is possible that Jenter (the cop) died when investigating rofl. I'm hesitant on believing EA's claim.
Great point. I forgot that there were 2 casualties on N1. Here's the other possibility I see:

EA is scum.
Rofl is Serial Killer.

I think the SK's shot overrides the scums shot. Therefore, since EA aimed at rofl, and rofl aimed at Korts, Korts died instead of rofl. Also, this would make sense because in order for the SK to win he has to break it down so that there is only ONE remaining member of the town - i.e., he equals the number of townies alive. This ALSO explains why 2 people died on N-1. Judging by the way this game has been set up, with so many even/odd roles, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was an

ODD NIGHT SERIAL KILLER

That's why there weren't 2 kills on nights zero and two.

I think I've figured it out.
How does this "overriding" thing work? If Rofl is the SK, then i rather watch him win, cause he is one of the best new players.
Is back.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 am

Post by icemanE »

How does this "overriding" thing work?
Well, from my experience at Epic Mafia, if an SK shoots scum and scum shoots an SK, the scum dies and the other lives on.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 am

Post by alvinz95 »

we have to ask the mod on that one....
Is back.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 am

Post by icemanE »

alvinz95 wrote:we have to ask the mod on that one....
Yup. I asked him a couple questions earlier and I'm hoping he's allowed to answer them in-game.
I answered.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

No one is voting.

The deadline for today is Wednesday, July 23 at 7:30 pm. With 4 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: erratus apathos

so, at this point a massclaim is both beneficial and has basically already happened. you guys guessed my role already, i'm the vig. not odd-night or anything, full on vigilante, but i got trigger-shy on night two though i clearly shouldn't have since i was right about korts.

night zero i did not shoot, as it is night zero and there is nothing to go on.
night one i made a gut call and shot jenter, i thought it looked like he was lurking and riding the general town sentiment. turned out i shot the cop so i felt pretty stupid.
night two i decided not to shoot after my mishap the night before, and since i was torn on which of korts and erratus would be scum and didn't want to misfire again.
last night i shot korts. primarily because of this:
Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Korts wrote:Pretty shiny last words, considering. Now, hammah time!
You guys really are impatient for the mod to show that I was right. Wipe the drool off your face, jeesus. :roll:
I lol'd :D
along with a careful reread and reaffirmation of what had made me suspicious the day before. that quote really, really looked like a celebration of scum who thought he had just won the game.

i think erratus must be a scum rolecop of some kind, which easily fits with the gunsmith claim.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:
vote: erratus apathos

so, at this point a massclaim is both beneficial and has basically already happened. you guys guessed my role already, i'm the vig. not odd-night or anything, full on vigilante, but i got trigger-shy on night two though i clearly shouldn't have since i was right about korts.

night zero i did not shoot, as it is night zero and there is nothing to go on.
night one i made a gut call and shot jenter, i thought it looked like he was lurking and riding the general town sentiment. turned out i shot the cop so i felt pretty stupid.
night two i decided not to shoot after my mishap the night before, and since i was torn on which of korts and erratus would be scum and didn't want to misfire again.
Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Korts wrote:Pretty shiny last words, considering. Now, hammah time!
You guys really are impatient for the mod to show that I was right. Wipe the drool off your face, jeesus. :roll:
I lol'd :D
along with a careful reread and reaffirmation of what had made me suspicious the day before. that quote really, really looked like a celebration of scum who thought he had just won the game.

i think erratus must be a scum rolecop of some kind, which easily fits with the gunsmith claim.
I'm not too sure about this. There MUST be some kind of mafia member that can actually send in a kill. We've had mafia blocker and doctor, which means we must have a goon, a godfather, or something else.

If you are the vigilante, then how could a mafia night kill been stopped?

Careful on the voting rofl.
Is back.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

all scum roles are also capable of sending in a kill as far as i know. being a scum doctor or a scum roleblocker doesn't mean they can't make a kill for the scum team.

and we're not in danger of a quicklynch with four still alive so the voting isn't a problem like it would be with three alive.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by icemanE »

The vig claim makes sense and I believe it. The gunsmith claim doesn't. However, I'm still curious why the scum weren't able to make a kill last night. If EA would kindly answer either now or after the game I'd appreciate it.

vote: EA
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by icemanE »

Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Korts wrote:
Pretty shiny last words, considering. Now, hammah time!

You guys really are impatient for the mod to show that I was right. Wipe the drool off your face, jeesus. Rolling Eyes

I lol'd Very Happy

Yup. This pretty much verifies the claim for me. I was thinking the exact same thing when I reread that page and saw that Ecto was the nurse, and I would have shot him if I were the vig too.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:42 pm

roflcopter wrote:night two i decided not to shoot after my mishap the night before, and since i was torn on which of korts and erratus would be scum and didn't want to misfire again.
So I was on a game show this one time, and the host offered me two briefcases filled with thousands of dollars, and told me to pick one. I couldn't figure out which one had the most money in it, so I did the only sensible thing and turned both of them down.

THAT is how full of shit you are. And even if we pretend that you really did lose your trademark huge cajones and send in a nokill, this doesn't match up one bit with reality. Prior to night two, you were CERTAIN that the remaining scumpair was Korts/Neko, it wasn't until after Neko came up town that you suspected me. But pretending you were suspicious of me the whole time is more convenient for building a crapwagon on me, isn't it? Lynch all revisionist historians.

Vote: Roflcopter
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by icemanE »

unvote

im gonna reread this thing.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Lets manipulate what EA jsut said!
EA wrote: So I was on a game show this one time, and the host offered me two briefcases filled with thousands of dollars, and told me to pick one. I couldn't figure out which one had the most money in it, so I did the only sensible thing and turned both of them down.
So your saying that the "thousand dollars" is scum? So both are scum, Korts and you? Lol.

You should have said, one had 1 million dollars and the other one caused you to lose everything.

TOo late now...
Is back.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:05 am

Post by icemanE »

Yeah, the thing is, EA, that your claim makes it pretty much impossible to believe that you aren't scum, because Korts died last night. Someone had to have done something to make that happen - i.e., someone had to kill him. Somehow I doubt rofl decided to drag the game out to day 4 by killing his partner at night instead of just knocking off a townie at night. After all, he plays by the policy of Ockham's razor, and that's a pretty complex solution.

vote: EA
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 am

Yeah since there are clearly two killing roles and both Alvinz and Iceman are confirmed, that does kind of leave me as the one with some splaining to do. I'm the
Mafia Framer
. My actual targets:

N0: 2extreme1 (frame)
N1: malthusis (kill)
N2: roflcopter (kill)
N3: roflcopter (kill)

Notice anything? (A) rofl has at least one shot of NK-immunity and (B) rofl also lied about N2, mafia didn't kill neko so I know he did. Rofl is the SK. Meaning, if you lynch me you're fucked and if you lynch him you're fucked. The only reasonable play for town is no lynch, Alvinz protects Iceman to ensure both townies don't die, and pray for crossfire. (And even if rofl was a vig and not an SK, if we no lynch then he would theoretically shoot me tonight and you'll win anyways.)

Unvote, Vote: No lynch
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:46 am

Post by icemanE »

This means that there was ONE player in this game who was not a power role (if you count the masons as power roles). Wowzers.

You might be right about the SK thing. Additionally, your point about him being the vig makes sense, because if we kill you and he is the SK, we lose, and if we NL, we have two chances of winning and two chances of losing:

1. Both scum shoot alvin, who prots me. Then on night 5 who knows what happens.
2. One scum shoots the other, and one shoots alvin, leaving us at a loss.
3. Both scum shoot each other, a town win.
4. Rofl is the vig, and he shoots EA.

Since we can't technically know that rofl is the vig until tomorrow, it's worth the NL just in case.

OK, alvin, vote no one and protect me tonight please. Let's cross our fingers.

unvote - vote: No one
:shock:
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:50 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: No Lynch

Its the best thing we can do.

EA CLAIMED mafia! Lol! Thats a first.
Is back.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:01 am

Post by icemanE »

Well it was his best option I guess. We'll see if we made the correct choice now.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

End of Day Vote Count

No lynch -
(Erratus Apathos, icemanE, alvinz95)
Erratus Apathos -
(roflcopter)

No one is lynched. Please submit night actions within 72 hours.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”