Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Raya WOULD BE conftown because he would both gift XP and target whoever, making that the two actions during the night I barded him, so he wouldn't be able to make a nightkill...

Be happy Raven, you won.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3921, Pink Ball wrote:From the Mafia Thread:

"And to be clear, I really don't understand Raven's logic here. She's confbiased on Ali being town and TSE being scum, so it makes sense to her that Ali was framed. But that really doesn't makes any sense.

Also I killed Raya because he was going to be conftown and I told that in the main thread lol"

"...it does make more sense now and I'm stupid"

I didn't discredit you, I legit tried to undestand why Ali was framed. But sure, keep lying.
I’m seriously getting tilted at you now. You 100% know I’m not lying and this is really horrible for you to falsely accuse me of that. I won’t say anymore about it but hopefully you will come to your senses and apologize to me for wrongly accusing of something you know for a fact isn’t true.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3922, Titus wrote:ABR, I have no intention of ever playing with you again. The only person you show respect to is yourself and you sub out to preserve your win rate. I don't think you are healthy for the site as a whole.
+1

Nth your blacklist
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3922, Titus wrote:The only person you show respect to is yourself and you sub out to preserve your win rate
I've never done this and when you lied and said I did, the mod made it perfectly clear to everyone this wasn't the case.

I hope you stop lying one day for your own good. I'm glad I don't have to play mafia with you again.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Lying = keep saying I discredited you when I have said at least 7 times that I was trying to understand you, that's why I said you were being disrespectful.

Why are you taking this so personal, Raven, I'm not even frustrated at you.

If being the town MVP that solved the entire game makes you happy, sure, you did it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Stop using hyperboles towards me, Raven. It's not "really horrible" to "falsely accuse" you because I'm not doing such thing in the first place. Take a step back, I'm not attacking you.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3729, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I forgot a to train again FML
This slot was never meant to train lmfao
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

In post 3457, SirCakez wrote:
ABR did not commit a tactical replace-out i;e to avoid getting lynched.
Stepping in as to clarify that no site rules were broken.
The mod literally had to call you out for lying, Titus.

Like you tried to get away with your lying here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3925, Pink Ball wrote:Raya WOULD BE conftown because he would both gift XP and target whoever, making that the two actions during the night I barded him, so he wouldn't be able to make a nightkill...

Be happy Raven, you won.
How can I be happy when you A) refuse to give me proper credit? and B) falsely accuse me of lying, when you know I’m not, Stating my opinion /= lying. It’s extremely hurtful that instead of claiming I misinterpreted you, I deliberately lied. I honestly thought you knew me a lot better than that. It’s really sad that you would disrespect me to this extent because of a silly game. I am extremely disappointed in you, I expected far better from the person I know you are.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Ame »

Raven I found very few of the arguments you made this game to be reasonable. Additionally, your posting style is very spam-like. You spent pages discussing things we had already gone over multiple times (cases, mechanics, etc). Additionally, you're quite unfriendly despite your faults and it made it very difficult to play. I very much wanted to replace out of this game many times dealing with both heads of your slot, but the game was just so cool I had to stay. Very cool stuff S_S. I especially liked Creatures role.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:54 pm

In post 3934, Ame wrote:Raven I found very few of the arguments you made this game to be reasonable. Additionally, your posting style is very spam-like. You spent pages discussing things we had already gone over multiple times (cases, mechanics, etc). Additionally, you're quite unfriendly despite your faults and it made it very difficult to play. I
+1
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3929, Pink Ball wrote:Lying = keep saying I discredited you when I have said at least 7 times that I was trying to understand you, that's why I said you were being disrespectful.

If being the town MVP that solved the entire game makes you happy, sure, you did it.
In post 3930, Pink Ball wrote:Stop using hyperboles towards me, Raven. It's not "really horrible" to "falsely accuse" you because I'm not doing such thing in the first place. Take a step back, I'm not attacking you.
You blatantly accused me of “lying” and how doesn’t that make it personal? I didn’t lie. If I said something incorrect, that does in no way mean I lied but that’s exactly what you accused me of, so don’t tell me that I shouldn’t be taking that personally. You know you would too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3924, Raven Branwen wrote:Yep. I tried to get you unflipped before it happened. :/
Oh yeah, I should mention this, because I do feel bad that it caused Raven so much grief and there was a bit of a failure to communicate on the part of me and tw. The bottom line here is that yeah it's unfortunate that neither of us were around to answer the crucial question, and yeah it's unfortunate that I didn't think ahead enough to extend the deadline to after I got back, but once the votes have been placed, doing anything about it is undue mod influence. Refusing to flip Creature wouldn't have repaired the gamestate, it would have compromised it further.

tl;dr: modding is hard :X
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

pb defending me on d2 was bad
GTKAS
| here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3934, Ame wrote:Raven I found very few of the arguments you made this game to be reasonable. Additionally, your posting style is very spam-like. You spent pages discussing things we had already gone over multiple times (cases, mechanics, etc). Additionally, you're quite unfriendly despite your faults and it made it very difficult to play. I very much wanted to replace out of this game many times dealing with both heads of your slot, but the game was just so cool I had to stay. Very cool stuff S_S. I especially liked Creatures role.
Thank you for acknowledging I solved the game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3936, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3929, Pink Ball wrote:Lying = keep saying I discredited you when I have said at least 7 times that I was trying to understand you, that's why I said you were being disrespectful.

In post 3930, Pink Ball wrote:Stop using hyperboles towards me, Raven. It's not "really horrible" to "falsely accuse" you because I'm not doing such thing in the first place. Take a step back, I'm not attacking you.
You blatantly accused me of “lying” and how doesn’t that make it personal? I didn’t lie. If I said something incorrect, that does in no way mean I lied but that’s exactly what you accused me of, so don’t tell me that I shouldn’t be taking that personally. You know you would too.
You're right, shouldn't have used the word "lie" because it's not deliberate! I meant "misinterpret"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

like i townread you for it
but i don't think it was the play to make idunno
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3938, Alisae wrote:pb defending me on d2 was bad
I mean I thought your lynch was going to go through :(
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Ame »

Hehe I was wonder about that "Just to be clear Ame" post, PB.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3937, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3924, Raven Branwen wrote:Yep. I tried to get you unflipped before it happened. :/
Oh yeah, I should mention this, because I do feel bad that it caused Raven so much grief and there was a bit of a failure to communicate on the part of me and tw. The bottom line here is that yeah it's unfortunate that neither of us were around to answer the crucial question, and yeah it's unfortunate that I didn't think ahead enough to extend the deadline to after I got back, but once the votes have been placed, doing anything about it is undue mod influence. Refusing to flip Creature wouldn't have repaired the gamestate, it would have compromised it further.

tl;dr: modding is hard :X
Yeah, I was really upset that Creature got hammered and @Ame, the main reason I was so pissed at you, was because I literally unvoted ABR out of respect for you and it felt that you driving a lynch on one of my most confident trs felt like you did not reciprocate that.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Ame »

+ing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3942, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3938, Alisae wrote:pb defending me on d2 was bad
I mean I thought your lynch was going to go through :(
oh
lmao
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3943, Ame wrote:Hehe I was wonder about that "Just to be clear Ame" post, PB.
That was the only time I slipped. I wanted you to come back to Ali
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3940, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3936, Raven Branwen wrote:

You're right, shouldn't have used the word "lie" because it's not deliberate! I meant "misinterpret"
I believe you but I still don’t think with a no kill, Raya was confitown, so my theory made more sense to me but obviously it was wrong but I don’t lie and I 100% wouldn’t ever do that to you and I doubt you would ever do that to me.

So, we both misinterpreted each other but still I honestly thought you knew me well enough to know I would never do something like that, so I’m still hurt that you used that word. *shrug*
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I used that word because I'm not an english native speaker lol that's why I've been telling you to chill, I'm not attacking you or angry or frustrated or nothing.

And once again, your theory was good. I haven't said the opposite.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”