Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Micc »

In post 1144, gobbledygook wrote:
mod are mafia multitasking by default?
No.

Votecount 3.03
popopopopopopo (1) -
farside22

Not Voting (4) -
inutile, Porkens, popopopopopopo, gobbledygook

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2020-06-15 22:15:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1141, popopopopopopo wrote:So its either we have a scum multitasking rb, or farside is scum. How common is multitasking as a scum pr modifier
I’m not following, why is this the dichotomy?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:27 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1151, Porkens wrote:
In post 1141, popopopopopopo wrote:So its either we have a scum multitasking rb, or farside is scum. How common is multitasking as a scum pr modifier
I’m not following, why is this the dichotomy?
i corrected this after, farside could be scum regardless of multitasking, just if theres no multitasking and gob isnt lying then she is def scum.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Porkens »

Still why? Sorry I’m dumb today
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

because gob claimed loyal fruitvendor and farside didnt get any fruit
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Porkens »

I see, that makes sense now thanks popopopopopopo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1145, inutile wrote:
In post 1141, popopopopopopo wrote:How common is multitasking as a scum pr modifier
here is the mini normal archive of the last 700 or so mini normals:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=29549

this isn't a perfect database to use as it is all mini normals not micros but there is no comparably searchable micro normal archive. there are only 18 results for multitasking, some of which there are two in the same game, however it is worth noting that games designed by both schadd and ircher have used multitasking as they were the reviewers for this game.
In post 1142, farside22 wrote:I just looked and a micro game micc modded stated that scum were multi tasking. Its hard to copy links on the phone, but check completed micro. It wasn't his last game but the one prior to this
neither of the previous blitz games used multitasking but micro 838 which micc also modded had a mafia multitasking neapolitan. that seems to be the only game from his wiki that applies. i will continue looking through the micro archives, but so many of these games apply to this game far less than the larger mini normals i think.
In post 1143, popopopopopopo wrote:As it is i think farside today is the correct lynch, she has the highest chance to flip scum.
Then likely me inu porkens in lylo.
uh ???

Huh, I swear I saw something from micc, now I can't find it. That's what I get for checking on my phone instead of on the computer.
Well it's fine I'm sure pox7 is scum I realize me not getting fruit is scummy to GG but I still say he was rb and as long as people lynch pox7 the next day that should win the game.
Well I'm still iffy on inu but I will have to hope that either gg is lying and is an actual hider (which would really be funny as hell) but I felt inu was working with Ame day 2 in trying to figure out who was scum and the back and forth with bug.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

i think given that its more likely scum is not multitasking
vote: farside

i also think her push on me is disingenuous. why me over porkens?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

Psh I’m clear
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by inutile »

here are bugspray related posts i collected while rereading the thread:

Spoiler:
In post 8, bugspray wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopopopopopo for having a stupid name
In post 405, farside22 wrote:
In post 403, gobbledygook wrote:Currently scumreading Porkens and bugspray.

Town reading inutile, pox7, Holden, and HEM
Why the scum read on bug?
ame said farside wouldn't do this as bugspray's partner, which i am still trying to understand. were bugspray under any pressure i would agree but at the time i think it was pretty safe.
In post 418, farside22 wrote:
In post 399, popopopopopopo wrote:yea when u think about it claiming ur hider target is really bad, gives scum a double nk if ur wrong
He's got to find a way to claim. If he hides under scum and says nothing we get no info.
It's a damn/damn situation,.
In post 407, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 404, HoldenGolden wrote:

You are neutral on exemplar slot?

Can you explain the HEM read?
Reserving judgment on Exemplar until Ame catchup.
HEM read comes from the fact that I think he is actively trying to figure out alignments of people he is interacting with.
In post 405, farside22 wrote:

Why the scum read on bug?
He is not scumhunting. Do you townread the slot? If so, why?
He's pretty invisible compared to other players. All I saw was him saying holden was weird and complain about the number of pages. I would say given the type of game where in I put him under actively lurking.
I actually forgot he was in the game, which was why I asked why the scum read.

VOTE: bugspray
so farside asked gobbledygook why he was scumreading bugspray, then scumread and voted bugspray herself.
In post 422, gobbledygook wrote:The resistance to Porkens is annoying!

VOTE: Bugspray
wagon grows
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I'm giving porkens one more chance to see if he can post anything that is worth a damn before I vote there. Might as well give pressure to the lurker of the game.
hmm makes it clear she is voting bugspray for lurking and possibly builds an escape from the bugspray wagon.
In post 452, popopopopopopo wrote:vote:bugspray

ame does not impress me in the slightest but i feel the consensus is we dont lynch the claimed tracker, if im wrong on that and people are down ill happily switch back
this is building the wagon even further which would be pretty dangerous for a mafia partner to do.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:Bugspray is scummier than all of them but borders on lynchbait territory.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:gobbledygook
farside22
popopopopopopo
inutile
HoldenGolden
humaneatingmonkey
Ame Exemplar
bugspray
porkens big post occurs when bugspray is at L-2. he lists bugspray as his strongest scumread but also says they might be lynchbait. porkens never votes bugspray here.
In post 507, bugspray wrote:porky gives me weird low key scum vibes. almost like he has info about scum prs that would make him think hider is a weird claim
In post 510, popopopopopopo wrote:gonna keep my vote on bugspray
weird to draw attention to this, but wagon still at L-2 and porkens just said bugspray was his strongest scumread.
In post 537, farside22 wrote:Hmmm i just had an epiphany. Why would examplar replace out without claiming if he had a pr?
interestingly timed epiphany!!
In post 539, farside22 wrote:Id just look at ame with her defense of bug if he flips scum.
this feels like hedging in case of a bugspray lynch. farside both distracts from the pressure on bugspray with the epiphany and ties bugspray to ame in case they are lynched.

gobbledygook moves his vote. i accidentally deleted the quote in preview.
In post 658, Porkens wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
porkens sets up bugspray's hammer here, very impulsively, after listing bugspray as his strongest scumread and never voting but also soft defending them by saying they were lynchbait. a super impulsive vote on humaneatingmonkey feels quite strange from someone who wasn't voting their strongest scumread.

start of next day
In post 682, Porkens wrote:Weird and bad nightkill.

In post 697, farside22 wrote:Waiting for ame before voting. Don't need a lol hammer without info.
Not sure why GG didn't do his hide. Are you doing it tonight?
In post 698, farside22 wrote:I'm curious about inu as well. He was calling HG/HEM scum play and hasn't said anything else.
no mention of bugspray despite that hammer.
In post 721, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote
In post 814, farside22 wrote:I sense scum bussing at this point.
If I'm wrong I would pull back and put back to inu who just kept a whole of of open reads to say anyone is scum.

VOTE: bugs
farside applies pressure that might not be necessary at this time from a scum partner.
In post 845, bugspray wrote:I see why your name isn't Porken <3
In post 847, bugspray wrote:pox7 is 3 hours from prod
In post 855, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

so this was setup for the parody cop bit?
In post 884, Porkens wrote:Oh fine I’m a parody cop. Bugspray and Ame are not the same alignment
In post 892, bugspray wrote:what the fuck is a parody cop i just checked the wiki and couldn't find anything
also i'm doctor
4 minutes for bugspray to make an unsafe claim if this wasn't planned.
In post 951, Porkens wrote:
In post 944, bugspray wrote:normals have to follow normal guidelines
i've gotten two games through NRG and the only adjustments to setups i've ever had to make were for balance reasons
prok is reckless flaunty scum right now and should not be allowed to live
that claim? this bullshit? fuck!
Oh please you got to L-1 all by yourself and I probably just saved you from the lynch.
this seems very aware. would porkens say this to his partner?
In post 975, farside22 wrote:
In post 967, Porkens wrote:Why claim doctor then? Why would scum target neither power role?
There is a lot of wifom with that question.

I think ame tow. I dont doubt that based on her actions and pushes this game.
Pox7 has gone under ground this game day.
Pork looks like he was doing a reaction test with gg if i read all that correctly.
Im just not sure why gg bought that or didn't question that a bit more. The role seemed a bit nutty.
Hmmmmm poe

vote: pox7
this coming on the heels of all that feels very out of place.
In post 964, inutile wrote:popopopopopopo's appearance and re-disappearance upon being asked to claim is bothering me.
this is still bothering me. also strange that neither popopopopopopo or farside had much to say about what was actively happening.
In post 1041, Porkens wrote:Bugspray, popopopopopopo, gobbledygook

One scum in there at least, maybe both.
could have been setting up later pushes.
In post 1066, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: bugspray
In post 1067, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

i think that lynching farside is probably best here because a multitasking roleblocker feels a less likely explanation than farside is mafia for the lack of fruit. relying on mechanics over reads. i would like to use the time we have though. if there's anything anyone would like me to address, please ask.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

If we lynch farside and she is town, dows that tell us anything about gg?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1160, Porkens wrote:If we lynch farside and she is town, dows that tell us anything about gg?
it tells us that he was roleblocked or lying, neither of which confirm him as mafia. you continue to ask questions about gobbledygook but you do not seem to care about the answers. for instance, you asked about his night 1 action multiple times, despite him saying he targeted holdengolden as well as me saying so one of the times you asked. it kinda feels like you are trying to decide who to nightkill.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Really? Huh.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

So lynching farside over gg does nothing to help us sort gg. Does lynching gg help is sort farside?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

if we lynch gg and he flips loyal fruit vendor, the multitasking wifom still exists.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1163, Porkens wrote:So lynching farside over gg does nothing to help us sort gg. Does lynching gg help is sort farside?
if we lynch gobbledygook and he flips what he is claiming it simply leaves us in the same situation we are in currently with regards to farside: that gobbledygook was roleblocked or farside is mafia. i do not see even minor evidence that a 1 power role 1 roleblocker setup is likely. that seems less likely to me than the possibility that gobbledygook is lying about being a fruit vendor because he thinks farside is mafia. i've seen more people do that than similar setups to what this would have to be for gobbledygook to be mafia.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1162, Porkens wrote:Really? Huh.
when and how did you get the idea to do the parody cop thing? like what inspired it and how did you decide to do it then?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

If you look at my posts yesterday the surprise about golden being killed supports the notion that I targeted him.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m townreading mostly everyone else

VOTE: Farside
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

thats l-1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Porkens »

Parody cop came to me as punch back against bugsprays doc claim
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ok, yeah I agree gg is probably not lying about being pr.

Why would farside lie about not getting fruit?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

she wouldn't
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1170, Porkens wrote:Parody cop came to me as punch back against bugsprays doc claim
bugspray claimed doctor after you claimed parody cop:
In post 884, Porkens wrote:Oh fine I’m a parody cop. Bugspray and Ame are not the same alignment
In post 892, bugspray wrote:what the fuck is a parody cop i just checked the wiki and couldn't find anything
also i'm doctor

PEDIT FUCKING CMON
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

oh yeah you are totally right, sorry I misremembered. I made the fake claim because at the time I was still really paranoid about ame being scum, and they asked me why I made the statement that if bug spray flipped town then ame was scum. I had a solid scum read on bug spray but I was tinfoil hat on ame, so I decided to play a wildcard and see how things shook out. bug spray made a bad fakeclaim as a result while ame noticed that I was "parodying" and played along. That helped me sort them. I didn't really think it out at all, and it was spur of the moment. At the core, Ame called me out by asking for my justification, so instead of admitting that it was just gut I spun it into a fake claim for RXN LOL.

I'm trying to think what happens if we Lynch far side here and she is town vs lynching popopopopopopo and he flips town. I don't see why far side would lie about not getting fruit if she were scum. She is now saying "Lynch me today and popopopopopopo tomorrow" so she isn't trying to frame GG anyway.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”