Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Out of the six games I've played on the site, we've eliminated scum on day one twice. What are you talking about?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
We just played together in a game where I caught scum day 1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:44 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 89, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m out for tonight though. Will catch up and see what happening tomorrow.
^ Continued to visit the site on and off for two hours after I accused them of being scum. Didn't post anything in a public channel though.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 am

Post by SJReaver »

Only on mafiascum would my obviously cyber-stalking someone be anything but a sign of a malcontent mindset.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:48 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

After reading through up to page 4 again, what it looks like to me is we were out of RVS once callforjudgment made his serious vote. @ callforjudgment I know you said that we left RVS before you made your post/vote, but I didn’t find that. Can you point to where you saw it move out of RVS?

@SJReaver: Listen I’m not gonna waste time trying to prove to you that I’m town, but can you honestly say that all of your posts have added to the gamestate and have helped in finding scum?

If you’re town your tunneling doesn’t help, but if you’re scum, you picked the wrong person to target.

VOTE: Banana

Gotta say something better than bruh my dude. Even though we’ve all been “fluffing” it overall your posts have felt very apathetic.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum should kill Italiano
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

NM might be town lol.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Proceed.
In my experience, if scum is caught day 1 it's pretty much due to luck lol
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:28 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 102, SJReaver wrote:
In post 89, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m out for tonight though. Will catch up and see what happening tomorrow.
^ Continued to visit the site on and off for two hours after I accused them of being scum. Didn't post anything in a public channel though.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:29 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 104, ItalianoVD wrote:After reading through up to page 4 again, what it looks like to me is we were out of RVS once callforjudgment made his serious vote. @ callforjudgment I know you said that we left RVS before you made your post/vote, but I didn’t find that. Can you point to where you saw it move out of RVS?

@SJReaver: Listen I’m not gonna waste time trying to prove to you that I’m town, but can you honestly say that all of your posts have added to the gamestate and have helped in finding scum?

If you’re town your tunneling doesn’t help, but if you’re scum, you picked the wrong person to target.

VOTE: Banana

Gotta say something better than bruh my dude. Even though we’ve all been “fluffing” it overall your posts have felt very apathetic.
Bruh
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:47 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 104, ItalianoVD wrote: @SJReaver: Listen I’m not gonna waste time trying to prove to you that I’m town, but can you honestly say that all of your posts have added to the gamestate and have helped in finding scum?
No, but I am not you.

That's the thing. Instead of being a 'good townie' you should have been a 'good ItailianVD.'

Literally everyone read you as town at the end of day 1. Your play was perfect. And now it's ass.

The sad thing is that you'd going to persist with this because (ego, ego, ego) a more experience scum would understand how he'd blundered and try to cut his losses, but instead you'd going to give townies more time to think about things and figure out who your buddies are.

When the game finishes, I will tell you what my biggest hint that you drew a red PM was. You might not believe it, but as a fellow newbie, I want to help you get better, even if we are on different teams.

((And yes, my posts are largely fluff. That's always been the case. That's the thing you don't get: it's not about playing optimally. Townies NEVER play an optimal game. But you're a complete 180 from town!ItalianVD.))

But we can chat about this after the game ends.

Who are your scum buddies?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:49 am

Post by SJReaver »

Sorry, sorry, you're still pretending to be town.

Who are your strong "town reads?"

Who are your "scum leanings?"

Who are your "null slots?"

^hint, I expect you to place your fellow scum in null
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:51 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 105, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum should kill Italiano
Then I would stop tunneling them.

Do scum want to accuse me of being mafia?

Come at me, bros. You can miseliminate me but I will make you look like pigslop in the process.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:58 am

Post by SJReaver »

Come on, mafia.

I'm vanilla townie. I don't care if you night kill me or not. Hang me on D1. You know people are going to look at the VC.

Try to miseliminate me. Come on, grow a pair and vote against SJR. Help save Italian VD.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by SJReaver »

Are you too scared?

I'm just a stupid newbie. If you miseliminate me and I flip green, you can just be like "that bitch was crazy, even if she's out of the game, at least she's not in elo."
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:01 am

Post by SJReaver »

Okay, I'll help you out: I am scum.

10000% scum.

Now you can vote against me and no one will hold it against you. Any townie would vote against someone claiming to be scum, right?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:02 am

Post by BananaCucho »

lol SJ, you are definitely my type of people
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:32 am

Post by sordros »

In post 81, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 77, SJReaver wrote:
In post 75, Raya36 wrote:More from me tomorrow
What happens when someone fluffposts a lot is that the thread ends up expanding quickly and making the useful content harder to find; then people end up dreading having to catch up (and get frustrated at the "thread has been bumped" indicators), stop reading for a while, their eyes glaze over and they stop scumhunting. Then scum win. Reducing the number of posts like that (even if you simply just combine them) makes it easier for players to get into the game, and makes people generally easier to read.
Oh I can definitely agree to that. Too much volume makes it harder for me to catch-up and easier for smart scum to hide between the lines.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm with it VOTE: SJReaper
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 am

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:What if I told you I've already caught 2?
If you have caught scum, you may as well tell the rest of us, together with sufficient reasoning to convince us, so that we can vote them out.
In post 99, RCEnigma wrote:COJ why does your sjr read end at 22 and not say... where Sjr had already done exactly what you're scumreading me for?
Because that sort of post is more scummy from someone who has a lower post count. It doesn't matter much if one individual post is being guarded/defensive if the rest of the ISO is giving away information. It does matter if the majority of a player's posts are being cagey and the rest of the ISO isn't there.
In post 104, ItalianoVD wrote:After reading through up to page 4 again, what it looks like to me is we were out of RVS once callforjudgment made his serious vote. @ callforjudgment I know you said that we left RVS before you made your post/vote, but I didn’t find that. Can you point to where you saw it move out of RVS?
The game isn't in the random voting stage as soon as there's something non-random to vote about. # appears to be the first post which contains a non-random (if weak) read, so it ended there.

VOTE: BananaCucho
This is a stronger read than the read I had on RCEnigma. # and # (I haven't checked # because I have images turned off) are the sort of content that's a) easy to post as either alignment, and b) doesn't help solve the game at all as town. This wouldn't be particularly scummy if it were posted together with more townish posts, but in isolation, it's pretty suspicious.

@SJReaver (#): Why are you talking about day 1 in the past tense? Are you talking about a different game?

(Also, I have a mild scum read on SJReaver from #; people are way more likely to joke about being scum when they actually are scum.)

Side note: I have limited access on Mondays and Thursdays, so I probably won't be able to post here for a few hours.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 118, RCEnigma wrote:I'm with it VOTE: SJReaper
Could you point out what you view as scummy exactly from SJ?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 113, SJReaver wrote:Come on, mafia.

I'm vanilla townie. I don't care if you night kill me or not. Hang me on D1. You know people are going to look at the VC.

Try to miseliminate me. Come on, grow a pair and vote against SJR. Help save Italian VD.
Really Sj, Saying you are vanilla townie does not help.
Only helps scum narrow down prs.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 119, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:What if I told you I've already caught 2?
If you have caught scum, you may as well tell the rest of us, together with sufficient reasoning to convince us, so that we can vote them out.
In post 99, RCEnigma wrote:COJ why does your sjr read end at 22 and not say... where Sjr had already done exactly what you're scumreading me for?
Because that sort of post is more scummy from someone who has a lower post count. It doesn't matter much if one individual post is being guarded/defensive if the rest of the ISO is giving away information. It does matter if the majority of a player's posts are being cagey and the rest of the ISO isn't there.
The game isn't in the random voting stage as soon as there's something non-random to vote about. # appears to be the first post which contains a non-random (if weak) read, so it ended there.

VOTE: BananaCucho
This is a stronger read than the read I had on RCEnigma. # and # (I haven't checked # because I have images turned off) are the sort of content that's a) easy to post as either alignment, and b) doesn't help solve the game at all as town. This wouldn't be particularly scummy if it were posted together with more townish posts, but in isolation, it's pretty suspicious.

@SJReaver (#): Why are you talking about day 1 in the past tense? Are you talking about a different game?

(Also, I have a mild scum read on SJReaver from #; people are way more likely to joke about being scum when they actually are scum.)

Side note: I have limited access on Mondays and Thursdays, so I probably won't be able to post here for a few hours.
You write essays

I shitpost

We can understand each other, or be at odds with one another. Up to you
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 120, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 118, RCEnigma wrote:I'm with it VOTE: SJReaper
Could you point out what you view as scummy exactly from SJ?
In post 115, SJReaver wrote:Okay, I'll help you out: I am scum.

10000% scum.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 121, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 113, SJReaver wrote:Come on, mafia.

Really Sj, Saying you are vanilla townie does not help.
Only helps scum narrow down prs.
Do you scum read this move? An early VT claim like this is pretty much what townies do, even though it's anti-town in nature

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”