Mini Theme 2164: Betrayal Mafia I (Game over!)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2156 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey i confirmed just at work rn gonna catch up later. I didnt know what i was signing up for and need to do mech analysis. If someone can give me a list of currently performed actions that are publicly revealed that would be great
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2152, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2148, Noraa wrote:I think strong TR is close enough to conftown in this setup honestly.
what makes you say this?
In post 2162, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Also Koba do you know if your slot destroyed a lab yesterday
Im not outing any info until i understand the setup
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whoops accidental double quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

So doctors targeted me twice so far according to my pt i feel i can claim that safely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Stop operating on me you freaks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2173, Fun and Games wrote:you forget that we have koba here and Koba is like the mvp of spam-posting

plus this game is nightless
Im reformed

Last edited by lilith2013 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

nora is scum i think
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2180, Noraa wrote:
In post 2179, DkKoba wrote:nora is scum i think
lel way to just pop that out of nowhere. u better explain cuz I still think ur slot's town
ur tone sucks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am on break at work im gonna try to figure out mechs rn lmao
i think day 4 if we dont get scum today we should out all our actions and what we've done. Logically its going to be hard for scum to fake their own actions. This is a mech heavy game and im going to solve relying on mechs. Sad that bingle got hanged early cause i heard hes v good at mechs. Im gonna look at the wagon there later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2196, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2187, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2178, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Do what? You're in a unique position, if town. Tell me where the scum are? Because last I looked it was me and Albert according to you? And while I'm uneasy about Albert just skating through last night, it's not the strongest read, y'know?
we've been wrong about bingle and georgie b - not sure why you would think we are the best place to look to for advice on scumhunting :3
This post sucks
Just because you got a couple reads wrong does not suddenly mean you are incapable of getting reads right
Seems like AtE defeatism
how tho lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2206, Noraa wrote:
In post 2202, Fun and Games wrote:i mean i already made it p clear what i thought of your townbloc

i'm telling you that you should not flip iks tomorrow
again if i flip scum (which is not going to happen) feel free to ignore me
i'm writing this because i *am* going to flip town and i'm telling you that iks is town and i want you to listen tomorrow
if you really flip town, I shall rethink my decision to lim iks. I don't see why town!you would be so confident in another player's towniness considering iks has not been towny at all this game. my SR is not entirely based off of that but I definitely think u and IKS' partner equity is what would drive a IKS lim tomorrow should you flip red. If you flip green, IKS alone doesn't look that bad tbh. I still don't think ur gonna flip green tho so :/
In post 2203, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2180, Noraa wrote:
In post 2179, DkKoba wrote:nora is scum i think
lel way to just pop that out of nowhere. u better explain cuz I still think ur slot's town
ur tone sucks
*tumbleweed*
that's it?
Yup i havent reread yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2116, LavarManos wrote:Hi guys, sorry for not being here yesterday. I also found a sword which boosts attack because I went exploring last night. I don't think that will be too helpful towards me, so I'm thinking of giving it to Albert tonight.
I too am confused about what Fun and Games is claiming to do, and I am not sure I even believe it. I will see what else I think too.
this post is scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol i reskimmed ydrasse and this is not her town game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: nora
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos the non skitterz slot in fun n games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2213, DkKoba wrote:whos the non skitterz slot in fun n games
who else claimed to destroy the lab yesterday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i need to stop quoting things i dont mean to like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Fun and games what have your actions been thus far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2254, Noraa wrote:
In post 2249, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2245, Noraa wrote:yeah at this rate I don't think its really possible for F&G to flip green.
After our flip i want you to come back to this page and review these takeways:

Town: penguin, iks, gamma
Scum: abr
where'd scummy scum scum Johnny go?
why is johnny scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Who do you think is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do those whatifs work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

U gonna explain? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2268, Gamma Emerald wrote:I really want to vote out IKS regardless of what F&G flips
i think ur town so can u explain cause i havemt read iks yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and the previous message was to nona to explain how their whatifs work

Last edited by lilith2013 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Get rekt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nvm theyre gonna delete a boop and cheat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why do u think lavar is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2289, CreativeMod1 wrote:Welp, looks like you guys talked a lot

Unless Gamma says any different, I'm sticking on the F&G wagon
What do u think of nona?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand this mentality that they are confirmed scum can someone tell me why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall think it would break the setup to be pro town if we just shared all our info? im like trying to think of what the worst case scenario is or whatever. like i feel like scum could be sussed out via them having to fake info and us being able to track basically what everyone is doing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2116, LavarManos wrote:Hi guys, sorry for not being here yesterday. I also found a sword which boosts attack because I went exploring last night. I don't think that will be too helpful towards me, so I'm thinking of giving it to Albert tonight.
I too am confused about what Fun and Games is claiming to do, and I am not sure I even believe it. I will see what else I think too.
Btw why did you want to give it to albert+ albert did yoh already receive it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2307, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm ready for hammer guys.

Cakez and Lavar place your votes.
No
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 70, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Fun and games

Asks for massclaim and for others to claim actions while not starting to do it himself. What are your motivations?
Hi id like to not rush since there's 8 days and im not caught up bc im working doubles till wednesday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

why does ms keep quoting things!!!!!

Ok so i want to decide on a plan here. Because there's something very wrong with the F+G wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

If iks is implicated from a fng hang why not get iks? Whats scummier abt f+g?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2413, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 2408, DkKoba wrote:If iks is implicated from a fng hang why not get iks? Whats scummier abt f+g?
What does this post mean?
It means im dissecting the logic behind the wagon and seeing where people stand and why.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2410, Noraa wrote:
In post 2405, Gamma Emerald wrote:Unless your career or an item allows it you can't attack multiple times a night
my career lets me do two attacks or more technically depending on stuff:D
In post 2408, DkKoba wrote:If iks is implicated from a fng hang why not get iks? Whats scummier abt f+g?
yeah IKS is implicated by a F&G hang. It doesn't work the other way around so we are not limming IKS today.
the more u speak the more i want u to see rope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2409, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2407, DkKoba wrote:why does ms keep quoting things!!!!!

Ok so i want to decide on a plan here. Because there's something very wrong with the F+G wagon
What?
This is a mech heavy game. We need to optimize our actions so that scum cant run away with a win. Luckily it seems we're ahead on labs being destroyed and none activated but we need to keep that energy going.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

tomorrow we 100% massclaim actions and start to direct things. If anyone deviates thats scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2420, Noraa wrote:
In post 2417, DkKoba wrote:tomorrow we 100% massclaim actions and start to direct things. If anyone deviates thats scum.
no its not "if anyone disagrees with me they are scum"
Keep scumclaiming pls <333
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2421, Noraa wrote:
In post 2415, DkKoba wrote:the more u speak the more i want u to see rope
I could say the same to you
I've been targeted by docs literally every night but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we pls flip this wagon to nora theyre obv scum ffs lmfao. Their reaction to my increasing scumread was to try to say im scum when they know im mechanically psuedoclear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2420, Noraa wrote:
In post 2417, DkKoba wrote:tomorrow we 100% massclaim actions and start to direct things. If anyone deviates thats scum.
no its not "if anyone disagrees with me they are scum"
In post 2421, Noraa wrote:
In post 2415, DkKoba wrote:the more u speak the more i want u to see rope
I could say the same to you
Literally both are scum lines.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

??? How is it garbage lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its mechanically indicative bc theyre defensive asf to the point where they omgus clears.
Their previous slot was doing the scum thing of being all questiony and such like puffing air etc idk how to explain but i can just feel thats not ydrasse being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky help me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

iks why is ur vote on lavar btw. Whats ur reasoning for them being scum or is it just a vanity chainsaw vote bc i dont see u pushing for that elim just u standing around talking about other things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk and Noraa stop fighting pls, you're both town, and scum are trying to let you rip each other apart while they walk free
nora is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2438, Noraa wrote:
In post 2427, DkKoba wrote:can we pls flip this wagon to nora theyre obv scum ffs lmfao. Their reaction to my increasing scumread was to try to say im scum when they know im mechanically psuedoclear
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO why is this the funniest thing that's happened all game long? Ur "increasing scum read" just sounded like a joke to me honestly. You had zero evidence to back it up. There wasn't even an attempt made to find evidence. It was like "Noraa is scum. The reason for why she's scum is because she is scum"
In post 2433, DkKoba wrote:Its mechanically indicative bc theyre defensive asf to the point where they omgus clears.
Their previous slot was doing the scum thing of being all questiony and such like puffing air etc
idk how to explain but i can just feel thats not ydrasse being town
uh
ur mad ur caught scum for the "wrong" reasons it seems.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

im home between shifts I'm goign to compile a spreadsheet of everything I can. also does anyone know if u get down to 0 in a skill do u die? how do u get nightkilled? bc i was operated on twice and lost 2 knowledge as a result etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

lavar flexing they have an item to give and saying theyll give it to someoen who isnt one of the psuedoclears(gamma/me/creativemod) is really hilarious btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i actually had to go do something else so my spreadsheet is on hold today ://
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2474 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2473, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2453, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk and Noraa stop fighting pls, you're both town, and scum are trying to let you rip each other apart while they walk free
nora is scum
Wrong. And even if she is, it’s not where we should
ever
be looking today.

fine lets get lavar then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2470, Fun and Games wrote:Noraa I hope you're ready for Koba's spreadsheet of doom :3

~Pooky

btw can you un-vote me I'm not a bad guy :3
lol.. did u see the spreadsheet i made for miccros i never got to share during the game??? i was most pissed abt that.

Last edited by lilith2013 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its garbage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is it good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lilith if u edit my message one more time i am going to throw a boop at your head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma whats ur poe look like rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lame. abr and nora are in my main poe pool.

lavar is also, iks is in there too but not as strong i dont think nora claims to attack their scum partner.

SC has been kinda weird to me tho.

i still havent seen PP post, hopefully they arent as rude as they were b4. at least tehy cant scumread me here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2488, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw PP the longer your thing takes to pay off the more I grow worried about you
what thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 889, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm a vig, better than even chances to one-shot a 3-3-3 player, if I get a weapon it becomes almost certain to one-shot them unless they roll perfectly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rereading but hello what the f uck is this. this isnt a town ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2494, DkKoba wrote:
In post 889, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm a vig, better than even chances to one-shot a 3-3-3 player, if I get a weapon it becomes almost certain to one-shot them unless they roll perfectly.
In post 2495, DkKoba wrote:rereading but hello what the f uck is this. this isnt a town ability
If ABR were scum I WOULD NOT BE POSTING RIGHT NOW. Which honestly never clicked until this post. Bump ABR into the never lim/attack pool.
ok but they post this and im the one who gets attacked at night. literally l m f a o. this can be seen as fishing to receive a weapon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how are our reads so different gamma.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so someone had a thing that resets you to 3-3-3. another person has a thing that kills people at 3-3-3. something tells me there's synergy and anti claim interactions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc every game there is 1 person who must be held to higher standards, usually that person is me in most games but now it has fallen on you skitterz/pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2507, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Careers are random tho, and there are more than we pulled. I've personally had access to 3.
if this is the case we can massclaim and force actions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so night 0 i wasnt operated on btw. can someone claim who was?

my reduction to 1 knowledge was unrelated to doctors. i actually had gotten a v good item that i will reveal now that is only useful once theres an activated lab, but the consequences was that my knowledge dropped to 1. then n1 and n2 i was attacked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

day 1 massclaim is dumb

once its d3 and later the idea is much better especially in the position we are in where 2 labs are destroyed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly idk what these labs are i just feel like the doctors will win faster if we let them activate them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im also going to reveal that i know gamma is mostly clear because my slot took an action to attempt to destroy the lab and we failed. so we KNOW gamma 100% did the action and since no one else claims they did they are clear from that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats funny is tho that n0 where i got that item my slot accidentally forgot to take an action and autoinspected instead of targeting the lab to destroy it LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

doctors have been "operating" on me. it wasnt an attack. it attacked my knowledge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im guessing thats their factional attack because it directly references doctors. knowledge is used to destroy labs so reducing town knowledge naturally seems like a way to help get labs going

Last edited by lilith2013 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma are u able to take actions tonight with 1 speed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can i also get a massclaim of who targeted me. i have had several visits so id like names associated with them. i wont reveal what kind of action.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait did it attack your speed and not ur knowledge?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think lavar is the best elim today btw bc i think they are scummy and they have 4 knowledge which can help scum activate a lab.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: lavar[/vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: lavar

so gamma hold up what negative attacks have been performed on you, can you list them?
it would help if we knew what people have done that NEGATIVELY impacted us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

keeping scum out of labs when we're ahead with labs being unactivated seems like a good idea. im just hoping theres no secret labs that are activated that we might not know about until someone inspects and finds them out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd like everyone to massclaim ANY negative effect that is NOT room related that has occurred to them. These should be safe to claim. We can gleam some knowledge and maybe semi-clear some more people that were clearly targeted by scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2543, Noraa wrote:
In post 2539, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have also said this. You saying my reasons are bad too???
lavar is not the best lim today and that's the problem with the reasons.
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit lavar is so fucking scummy lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d rather me and/or DK try to destroy the lab since we at least have decent odds of that while opening the vault is gonna be a challenge for us
Meanwhile your knowledge would easily destroy the lab but you at least have decent odds of opening the vault
And scum can also INCREASE THEIR OWN KNOWLEDGE with their operate action so opening the vault now versus later is advised
you never answered about the doctors operating on you!!!!!!!!! please answer my questions related to night actions that happened to you because this IS important for solving!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2547, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not feeling a Laver lim at this exact moment for
reasons
but I could definitely see it happening today
lavar is extremely scummy holy shit please just look at EoD d2 i just looked to see who was on the wagon and holy fuck lavar did the scummiest hammersit ive ever seen. and they were also on the wagon d1 :x poor GB getting elimed as town so much tho :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora why are u so defensive of lavar?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1698, LavarManos wrote:I think Noraa is town for her catchup and follow up between 58-60. She seemed like she meant business and was tired of fluff which is a good look considering there was no wagon on her. It seems like out primary wagons are Bingle and Fun and Games. I don't really like either of them at this point, but hopefully reading more into things helps me out.
In post 1700, LavarManos wrote:I don't necessarily agree with her reads though.

In post 1703, LavarManos wrote:I thought there was some faulty logic behind the IKS scumread. She seemed to call IKS scum seemingly due to voting a leading wagon near deadline which I don't think is particularly alignment indicative. I think there are probably more examples, but that was one moment that jumped out.
In post 1704, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1667, Noraa wrote:Everyone keeps discrediting ABR's reads which is annoying cuz a person that doesn't know how to push reads well doesn't equal scum
In post 1668, Noraa wrote:And his reads could very much be right whether or not he articulates well
This is also somewhat sketchy logic.
In post 1706, LavarManos wrote:Ok? The more important thing is that I think she is town, but I just wanted to point that out. Unfortunately, I really can't choose who I would want eliminated between FG and Bingle.
ok but what was the EFFECT?? like did any stats change i need like the gritty details like that.

if scum operated on someone to increase knowledge then lavar had 4 knowledge start of day 1.

lavar needs to answer how they got extra knowledge on d1 and were left untouched with 4 knowledge up until now since we know scum confirmed have an ability to reduce knowledge.

and why lavar has not targeted any labs to destroy them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh whoops i was looking at posts lavar was making that were scummy and was gonna compulle them but i decided against it last second and forgot to unquote lol.

anyways can we PLEASE get lavar instead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall i swear if we really let lavar live after 2 days of not being touched by scum with a higher knowledge stat and also doing fuck all to help destroy labs i swear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes thats why i said gamma is pretty much clear here lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky start claiming mech things pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you have a stat reach 0 do you die?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so scum was trying to kill me :x
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i gained 1 knowledge on n1 so that saved me and someone else saved me on n2. so i have to discard the part of the theory where lavar was magically untouched by doctors is a bit defunct but it seems docs were focused on using actions to attack gamma.

what i think is true is:

doctors only have 1 factional ability to decrease a stat. they attacked (im assuming gamma just cant read :/ bc literally aksed like 3 times for them to claim what they meant by doctors targeting them because they cant answer it seems.) gamma with their normal actions. i dont think doctors have more than 1 factional ability like that. reducing a stat every night is pretty powerful.

theres also the possibility that gamma is playing a long game and slipped so i will say that just in case its relevant in the future with more revealed about how doctors work(i.e. we see a doctor flip and get more info from the flip)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did anyone else encounter the gym being "blocked"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

albert are u gonna use ur night action tonight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so basically um..

hey im clear pls sheep me im conf town thanks :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not as much as i am.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma is potentially scum still trying to be "town" with mechs. CM ill give benefit of the doubt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i still need both ppl who visited last night yo claim btw. I have gamma as one who is the other
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do u know they can self operate? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not listening to u anymore u just scumclaimed LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont fucking give albert any items
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i literally used my action to suicide assuming id encounter a library to gain knowledge with an inspect . Totally took an rng chance like that.

Whatever i dont care. Elim fng and then if they flip town we fucking plow my poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2589, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Das public knowledge bud. That's why we look for raised knowledge, operations can go both ways
Stop white knighting and let them answer its really annoying when u do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I just had an idea on how to control actions of less clear slots that would be verifiable hopefully. I will explain later but i think i thought of a way to break this setup potentially
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2593, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2590, DkKoba wrote:yeah i literally used my action to suicide assuming id encounter a library to gain knowledge with an inspect . Totally took an rng chance like that.

Whatever i dont care. Elim fng and then if they flip town we fucking plow my poe
The library is a public, permanent room. Anyone can use it whenever they want. You should know this.

Vote F&G so we can finally take a scum out.
Actually i didnt know that bc i have yet to have time to catch up on mechs fully bc i plopped in on d3 and only skimmed my pt for actions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2593, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2590, DkKoba wrote:yeah i literally used my action to suicide assuming id encounter a library to gain knowledge with an inspect . Totally took an rng chance like that.

The library is a public, permanent room. Anyone can use it whenever they want. You should know this.

Vote F&G so we can finally take a scum out.
Why are u in a rush?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how has Albert lived this long and why was bingle hanged over them lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 70, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Fun and games

Asks for massclaim and for others to claim actions while not starting to do it himself. What are your motivations?
scum is always instantly scared of masdclaiming in setups like this btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2600 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I would know i modded a few role madness setups and scum are terrified of having to fakeclaim role stuff bc their night actions can be planned. Its number 1 scum fear to be forced to claim something

Last edited by lilith2013 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if albert/nora/lavar is the solve i wouldnt be surprised
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bullshit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I actually was going to ask for everyone to give me their items. This ties into the plan i had. I have an ability i wont reveal from what but i can reveal anyone who attempts to steal from me. It is basucally announced and i will know

So whats your excuse now about items?
What are scum gonna do now when they're behind on labs and we have ppl who are near conf town atm? Ur making trash excuses to stop a pro town move bc ur prob scum whos afraid of the implications
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually kinda disappointed in how my slot played its hand bc yes im gonna break this setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh you mean your ability? (: if scum really wanted to kill some1 other than me, theyd have done it by now. You're grasping to avoid optimal townplay. I know what I'm doing thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what stealth are u talking abt btw?? Like im telling u if they try to come for the items they will be revealed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im basically conf town. Items have no action limit. We should be pooling items into people who are clear. We can plan ans control the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways lets take out rhe chance of a rogue mafia vig that might ruin the plan i just figured out VOTE: albert

literally ur panicking rn and making excuses to not follow. U claimed ur ability d1 ur not scared of claiming or anything bc as a vig u think scum wouldnt target that either? Lol? They went after gamma.

If you want to WIN you will follow my plan. If you townread me(which you should!!) You should know i have enough information thus far to conclude tbis is a sound course of action.
Mafia cant stop us from banding together and planning its over. We have the opportunity to take the high ground

And if u have the audacity to try to scumread me for thie plan keep that embarrassing thought in the drafts. We dont need to hear how u dont know how logic works.

Im being harsh but this town needs organization in this mech setup and im offering it now with my abilities.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2618, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2489, DkKoba wrote:i still havent seen PP post, hopefully they arent as rude as they were b4. at least tehy cant scumread me here
piss off scum
Hope that's a joke
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2612, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Nevermind, you replaced that PGO.
Pgo? Also lavar claimed weapon. If they dont give that either its a scum claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2622, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2489, DkKoba wrote:lame. abr and nora are in my main poe pool.

lavar is also, iks is in there too but not as strong i dont think nora claims to attack their scum partner.

SC has been kinda weird to me tho.

i still havent seen PP post, hopefully they arent as rude as they were b4. at least tehy cant scumread me here
weird how
In post 2526, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2514, Fun and Games wrote:Also,

Us, day 1 saying we should massclaim night actions: scum

Dkoba now proposing that idea: nobody particularly has an issue with it

?
It’s been FIVE MINUTES you cad! And while I don’t think Koba is scum I do still object to massclaiming. Scum clearly have plenty of knives in the toy chest so opening our windows seems like a bad idea.
I just love how this post is written like it came out of a Sherlock Holmes novel
In post 2598, DkKoba wrote:how has Albert lived this long and why was bingle hanged over them lol
because Bingle was scummy as hell

I have not targeted anyone all game
ABR told me earlier he was not a Vig so I have no idea what's going on with that
I could definitely do Lavar I have hated that slot all game but F&G has to go for gamestate progression
why was bingle scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2604, DkKoba wrote:I actually was going to ask for everyone to give me their items. This ties into the plan i had. I have an ability i wont reveal from what but i can reveal anyone who attempts to steal from me. It is basucally announced and i will know

So whats your excuse now about items?
What are scum gonna do now when they're behind on labs and we have ppl who are near conf town atm? Ur making trash excuses to stop a pro town move bc ur prob scum whos afraid of the implications
In post 2610, DkKoba wrote:anyways lets take out rhe chance of a rogue mafia vig that might ruin the plan i just figured out VOTE: albert

literally ur panicking rn and making excuses to not follow. U claimed ur ability d1 ur not scared of claiming or anything bc as a vig u think scum wouldnt target that either? Lol? They went after gamma.

If you want to WIN you will follow my plan. If you townread me(which you should!!) You should know i have enough information thus far to conclude tbis is a sound course of action.
Mafia cant stop us from banding together and planning its over. We have the opportunity to take the high ground

And if u have the audacity to try to scumread me for thie plan keep that embarrassing thought in the drafts. We dont need to hear how u dont know how logic works.

Im being harsh but this town needs organization in this mech setup and im offering it now with my abilities.
anyways if ur just popping in, i need ppl to mass dump items into me and we can go from there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2702, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
JohnnyFarrar wrote:@Fun & Games do you think Penguin and Cakez are scum? Because that's the only ABR team that makes sense to me if you're town
In case skits can't read the last page
Why is that the only team that makes senss with abr?? Do u townread abr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2634, CreativeMod1 wrote:
In post 2585, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2581, DkKoba wrote:gamma is potentially scum still trying to be "town" with mechs. CM ill give benefit of the doubt
What the fuck are you talking about?

Gamma destroyed two labs and got attacked. He's way more confirmed town than you. Nos could easily operate on himself to throw off the town. His play is not town, the only reason we think you're semi-conftown is because we're weighing the odds of a setup vs. you being a real target.
Ngl the more that Dk speaks, the less I trust them, like idk social read they worry me....I'm in no way gonna be wanting to elim this slot for a while but uh, yeah idk just something to keep in mind.

I really don't like this whole thing of "give me all your items" like no, me and Gamma are much more confirmed town then you are. Gamma is pretty much about to die so I'm following Gamma's lead on this vote, not yours.

It is very possible that you are a doctor who was operating on yourself at the start to gain towncred, or maybe you have some power that relates to being low on knowledge (which'd make sense as to why Nos really didn't want me to heal them for a while)
Your logic sucks. Like straight up. Your logic is terrible here. Im not gonna sugar coat it. I visited library on n1. Thats why he said to hold off clearly. You are being a noob who thinks someone who is trying ti take control of mechanical aspect is scummy. Im willing to bet thats why ppl scumread bingle too bc ive heard he is a mech player.
You dont want to admit youre wrong about something or trust me enough to be able to follow my mech lead when i am telling you fmpov i have the optimal play to keep items safe. Youre aiding scum by resisting this play.

I know I'm being mean but this post really really needed to be addessed harshly because i KNOW that my strategy will work. Scum cant come after me or else they will be found out. I will know. Items dont use speed. Theyre unlimited use. Pooling them into a player is advantageous if that player is basically untargetabke and also clear.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2705, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I don't. But ABR/IKS and ABR/Noraa were both parked on the same wagon back to back for several VCs yesterday.

Lavar is also an option for his partner
consider that the scum range of thw average player isnt that narrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2710, Noraa wrote:^Cmod is conftown so stop
They can also have bad mech analysis and reads so stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

call me rude all u want im still right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2717, Noraa wrote:
In post 2713, DkKoba wrote:They can also have bad reads so stop
you cannot talk on this matter as none of your reads have been well justified
and what justifies a read? Justift your reads right now. Give me an example.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2721, Noraa wrote:
In post 1, lilith2013 wrote:Personal attacks are not allowed. I have a lower tolerance than most
keep trying to change the subject <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2715, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk you're outvoted 2 to 1 at the very least within the conftown group. Stop proposing everyone give their items to you.
so you think im lying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall literally holding my reads to a higher standard tham your own and yoh wonder why im fucking pissed

Last edited by lilith2013 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Oh they agree with me so less evidenxe is needed" this is how town loses bc you just get complacent and refuse to look at your own evidence's strength. I literally had this aha moment while looking thru my own previous night actions and u all just literally misrep me and pretend like im a liar. Either you think im lying or you're scum who knows theyd be fucked by the move.

And if you think i havent thought of me being attacked and killed maybe consider items would help me survive like the sword lavar has.

Forcing actions and takint control is how we win. Allowing anarchy and lettint scum just plan together is how we lose.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #134) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

And yes i thought about beint killed too and thats why i wamt albert bc they claimed vig AND are scummy so theres that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2727, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2724, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2715, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk you're outvoted 2 to 1 at the very least within the conftown group. Stop proposing everyone give their items to you.
so you think im lying?
I think you're telling the truth but I think you're trying to bully everyone into a bad play. Being conftown doesn't allow you to boss people around. Charisma is still important.
ITS NOT A BAD PLAY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

We arent flipping shit without a plan for night actions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok whatever i didnt want to out it but i also reveal attackers not only ppl stealing. I was trying to bait an attack from all scum to get them to allreveal themselves at once and itd be gg in 1 fell swoop but u ppl wanna yell about how i dont know what im doing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL u are so fucking scummy nora
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Literally only action that doesnt get revealed is the doc operate apparently that bypasses which makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2739, Noraa wrote:
In post 2735, DkKoba wrote:I was trying to bait an attack from all scum
if u got attacked three times ... u would be dead and u would know who the scums are but you wouldn't be able to tell anyone.
Stop treatibf me like im an idiot and i didnt think of that. It's getting really annoying.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2748 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

You're 10000% scum fishing for more info about my abiliry btw im done responding.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Youre trying to see if its safe to kill me by presenting scenarios like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have thought of everything and that is why albert must go.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

youre not town so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

its flawless and you're scared of giving town an advantage. I can think of no other motivation. Im basically a bomb. And Albert must go so it can't be bypassed. If we force items out of the unclears hands then we can do a stealing circle and if anyone has items they are conf scum who tried to hide an item. This is literakly what i was gonna get to. We have the mechs to choke any advantage scum might want to get
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

it woukd be public but not something like alberts vig.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

well then scum would have no items!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

all careers arw from the same pool scum and town therss 0 way they can bypass it unless they had some stronger vig ability than albert has
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

what do u mean, lavar helpfully has claimed their sword for towncred
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

do u see where my vote is?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

nora if u don't agree with my plan you need to present an alternative then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

do yall really not see nora in panic mode flailing abt a potential plan that will fuck scum up like crying about an unknown factor they made up?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2773, Gamma Emerald wrote:Does anyone have something that ensures a better chance to survive an attack than what their stats indicate? I might be able to construct a plan if I get a yes to this.
I dont need to survive for my ability to take effect
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

nora in full wifom open scum mode bc everyone else has blinders on (:::: someone please reread nora thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2788, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2757, DkKoba wrote:it woukd be public but not something like alberts vig.
actually, what exactly would be told? I think there's potentially a massive overlook in your plan.
Its a surprise for scum to find out if they wanna fuck around
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wouldnt try this without an actual ability to back it up btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2791, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2757, DkKoba wrote:it woukd be public but not something like alberts vig.
actually, what exactly would be told? I think there's potentially a massive overlook in your plan.
I will tell you this ONCE.
Read the setup information on the first page.
Then tell me if you still think your plan will work. Something listed on those posts makes me think you're letting a massive blind spot develop that will end up causing town to get none of the information you thought they would get.
No, just alberts ability could fuck me up thats about it. What blind spot were u thinking? Bc i even learned that i know who attacks me if i get attacked so jf they fail i will be able to out them.
Also gamma you still havent ellaborated on how doctors attacked you. Attacks are public and you are notified when someone attacks you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

johnny. Serious question..has this kind of analysis yielded accurate results for you in the past? If so pls link
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

sometimes bad town is just scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait nora went to the gym.after it got blocked? cmon fr nora is literally so scummy i s2g
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2817 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

They seem logically consistent with the evidence they have to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

id have trusted that read bc it makes sense. Who tf goes to a room that was blocked and potentialy wastes the action... unless they knkw it wont be blocked.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2824, Noraa wrote:why is it silly? my ability can only be used if my speed is 4 or over
Whats ur ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: noraa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh for fucks sake how is it not obvious nora is steering abr to be allowed a weapon bc theyre fucking obvious scum but ppl just gonna ignore me bc hey koba was mean.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2834, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Yeah prolly not voting noraa. None of this is new information.
WHY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2843, Fun and Games wrote:so? why is that relevant?

the fact that he only claimed it yesterday doesn't change the fact that he could have done a proveable action on n0 or n1

people are giving him a chance for him to prove it, but he's had three chances already
town is bad this game ergo town already lost.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats not the only reason nora is scum?? Nora has danced around providing real analysis, has tried to push scum sided mechanical play, and has in general just been flaily!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

how about u use ur damn vote bc u cant actually explain why fng is scum but theres plenty more on why lavar is scum like this doesnt make sense are u all just stubborn and prideful or smthing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

If anyone wants to Actually case fng for me go ahead but vca isnt enough.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2868, Fun and Games wrote:noraa is basically sticking her fingers in her ears and going 'la la la' whenever confronted with anything that opposes her narrow pov
she also repeatedly drops mistruths and misstatements as if they're fact and ignores people who try to point out how she's wrong
YES
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2867, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Have you read any of d2 at all? The almost FnG lim that switched to Bingle?
Ok but why was that a tvs wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

And no i havent read any of day2 bc i havemt had time! Im moderating a game and i am fresh off 7 shifts of work in the past 4 days im so tired and the amount of effort ive put in is the max i can contribute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

when a clear is asking for the claimed item but nora wants to gvir it to an unclear that is gonna unlock some vig ability with it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT THERES 4 SCUM??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

iks scumslipped iks scumslipped iks scumslipped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: iks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also the 1 shot anon attack wont stop my bomb like ability i just read the doctor factional stuff thing. I see now how gamma was attacked and i was operated on same night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2895, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2809, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2791, DkKoba wrote:
I will tell you this ONCE.
Read the setup information on the first page.
Then tell me if you still think your plan will work. Something listed on those posts makes me think you're letting a massive blind spot develop that will end up causing town to get none of the information you thought they would get.
No, just alberts ability could fuck me up thats about it. What blind spot were u thinking? Bc i even learned that i know who attacks me if i get attacked so jf they fail i will be able to out them.
Also gamma you still havent ellaborated on how doctors attacked you. Attacks are public and you are notified when someone attacks you
Okay you CLEARLY haven't read the setup info and never will, so I'm permanently VETOing your plan.
lmfao ok i just did and it changed nothing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I assumed that info was private so based on what was in my pt i already assumed it was gonna work. What was in the setup info actually buffs my plan more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like i said the1 shot doesnt do anything to stop my ability from activating on them. Just cause they ate hidden doesnt mean they wont get screwed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2907 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gamma youre being very illogicsl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes and or it bypassing it bc the doctor operate doesn't trigger it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

the labs count towards majority. Thats their advantage.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

The sooner we leash night actions the sooner we choke their advantage. It can be a town sided setup btw. The advantage scum also have is getting ppl killed eaily and theres also rooms like the one i found n0 that reduced my knowledge to 1 which puts me at striking distance. Scum can kill up to 2+ people in a night and also activate labs. We dont let them activate labs easily then it makes it better for us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey gamma why is nora town tho?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

U know its fucking weird i cant agree with clears and idk if this dissonance means that The Voice is within the 2 other psueudo clears and if what iks is saying is right thats much more likely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Same re:apathy, itd be nice if gamma wasnt so condescending
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2919, SirCakez wrote:i'm scum btw
U fr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

sure whats ur plan to help us not get chain killed into a loss?
Whats ur case on fng? Wheres your logic?
What are your reads?
You got any mech analysis you wanna share since youre the most logicest?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK quote what you think is towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

how about u stop looking at whos voting and consider your reads could be wrong and look at independent action lol
And honestly dunno if ur The Voice whos trying to be super towny and such and wanna steer town away from a good solve bc the way ur in constant diagreement and are stubborn on this fng wagon would not be towny from a completely unclear player.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Actualy scratch that last part i forgot u were attacked with other factional attack im tired as hell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

but seriously u are really playing stubborn and proud to the point where im questioning alignment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

She said her ability is activated and she bas 4 speed and she clained an ability named assassin. Why isnt she the best vote if she is scum??? scum albert and scum nora are the most optimal elims assuming they are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2932 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally name one towny thing nora has done d3 like shes slipping scum whos losing logical consistency. When ur scum u cant keep up a facade longterm unless u are extemely skilled at scumplay. Ppl wanna lim fng but no one has offered a compelling case. Just all yelling abt d2 and how they were a competing wagon. Like so what???? That doesnt mean anything thats such a lazy excuse. Fng could be scum yes but literally so many ppl are just tunneling the slot its a bit annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

lavar/albert/nora /mayne johnny they kinda started to ping me recently like idk if their analysis is genuine. Iks i wanna believe that scumslip is real but the post they quoted isna good explaination why they might post assuming that and mentally slip that thought process that way. Idk i think we have only 1 more ML left bc ppl are gonna start dying at night soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Trying to mechanically solve isnt scummy Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres setups where massclaiming is bad and setupd where its secretly pro town but town doesnt know
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”