976: mystyry box of sylvyr I: isis game. day 3

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Akarin »

Okay, so at the end of the game, we can logically conclude that Nic was scum with me and Dunn, and Mastina was town.

Schadd really screwed up the role PMs this game.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Akarin »

Like it was a 90% chance, not a 0% chance. And as was said at the time, town is more likely than 50%
anyway
. He just thought his read was stronger than that, all game people kept coming back to have doubts on Dunn, and I don't think it was totally insane to do so.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No. We can’t.

Nic was town but when someone ignores what the mod tells them (in this case Dunn as 3P) then continues to hang onto that despite being corrected and vouched for by a townread who has had a shit ton of EXP with the player, the elim had to happen barring someone providing more than a read.

Yes. 90% chance. Means you don’t push them d1 ever.

I think insane is the wrong word but Dunn when a PR plays scummy to avoid the NK but still generally keeps up and boosts others. Scum Dunn is a lurk sac.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Akarin »

I think you're absolutely wrong but I don't see any point to continuing this discussion.

To the earlier point, I'm not trying to be mean here but it does feel pointless to argue, and
inside a game
I'd probably be getting frustrated here as well. Because it feels like it comes more from your own strong opinions than anything else, but you present them as objective fact and can't be budged. And that can be frustrating and I think sometimes "agree to disagree" as much as it's a cliche, is actually the best option.

But it's so tempting to want to just go around in circles because SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Some plays may not always get the best result but are 100% necessary. Eg 95% of the time a player claiming that bad is scum. Could they be town, sure. Until you bring the percentage down I don’t care and will funnel them.

Ignoring mod confirmed info is one of those 95% things.

Pedit: Agree to disagree here I think is good because it is objective. I am presenting it as such because it is imho.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Akarin »

And I'm saying it's only necessary because you think it is. It isn't necessary to me and I think there are plenty of other players where that situation would have played out differently. Not trying to like blame you too much here, but I think a lot of the necessity of it comes from your own personality than from objective fact.

But there I go fighting the WRONG ON THE INTERNET fight for no reason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gonna agree to disagree to avoid the cycle here and not respond to that to avoid repetitiveness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Akarin »

:cool:
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Isis »

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”