Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2633 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Klick »

Bahahahaha I was right. This slot is town town town. I've only read the last few pages but the rush around this wagon looked like it had to have scum motivation around it.

I'll read a bit more when I'm not having to feed a banana to a 1 year old, but can someone brief me on what
mechanically-confirmed info
we have?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2636 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Klick »

Telling me the reason this slot is considered near-confscum would also be good. I suspect it's largely scum + people PoEing themselves out of a correct solve.

Do not hammer.
If current setup spec is correct then tomorrow would be MyLo. Don't let the game fall into that state so easily. Take a look at who wants this to happen.

PEdit: lol I'm a VT and have also seen that my slot claimed VT.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2641 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2620, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:Klick! I have a couple of questions for you:

1) How excited are you to be here on a scale of 1 to 10?
2) How upset would you be if we launched you on a scale of 1 to 10?
1) About a... 6! This game looks fun. Dunno if I'll be reading literally everything or just enough to get a good grasp on reads I'm comfy with.
2) 5. I'd get it, but for reals, this slot is town and if you remove yourself and look at the last few pages objectively, you should see that this wagon is misexecute central
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2644 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Klick »

How timed? Because I don't really have reads yet lol. Like I said, feeding a small child.

I thought HBB was vaguely town in his approach to my wagon a second ago if that helps!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2654 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2501, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:It'd be pretty anticlimactic if that was the solve. Personally, I'm rooting for that not be the case and for at least 1 of the remaining scum to be trying to deepwolf and not just float by.

TGP is dangerous to scumread for his playstyle, because he has a certain
tendency
to be low hanging fruit as town and low effort games, and then eventually get mislaunched in them. Ari however can really obvtown as town, and his low motivation is somewhat scum-indicative.

VOTE: Ari for now
Something about this post looked towny to me a second ago

...aaaand it's gone. Your ISO for today actually looks pretty bad from my perspective :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2655 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Klick »

Just read HBB's claim early today. Completely buy it, I'm fine working on the assumption that that's just true. Enough of Shoshin's behaviour suggests that it's true that I'm satisfied.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2657 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Klick »

I think both Samantha and Ydrasse's roles almost certainly need to be accurate if this setup is gonna be fair to scum. On top of that, Ydrasse's role feels really icky as a scum role so I kinda wanna town-bin her as well

PEdit: will do. Might have to get around to finishing it in the next few hours, the little one will demand a walk soon.
Just based on that description I'd say there's definitely something fishy going on with the Gypyx/shelly situation and I'm surprised that isn't talked about much today.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2658 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Klick »

It's very likely that at least one of them is town though, seems odd for both scum to claim commuter that way
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2659 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Klick »

Tsunami Slayer's fake townslip is hilarious, love that. ET calling it out says pretty good things about shellyc
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2669 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2660, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2657, Klick wrote:I think both Samantha and Ydrasse's roles almost certainly need to be accurate if this setup is gonna be fair to scum. On top of that, Ydrasse's role feels really icky as a scum role so I kinda wanna town-bin her as well

PEdit: will do. Might have to get around to finishing it in the next few hours, the little one will demand a walk soon.
Just based on that description I'd say there's definitely something fishy going on with the Gypyx/shelly situation and I'm surprised that isn't talked about much today.
I get it for Ydrasse but why samantha?
Whoops, I wrote that for Ydrasse first and then added Samantha in after. I think Samantha's claim is real but not for scum balance reasons like with Ydrasse.
Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 416, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 415, Ydrasse wrote:i'm gonna be real that experience did not do much to attach itself to my brain let alone towntells
Here's a lesson: Be aware of your surroundings even as scum.

One 72 towntell is that he often does the +townpoints, +scumpoints thing where he assigns these points to people. He also likes jumping in and pressuring, something which hasn't happened.
-S
Klick does this post impact your read of shelly at all?
Not really, why? Am I missing context that I'll get more when I get there? I've never played with shelly either I don't think if it's something about her meta.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2672 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Klick »

Is there a reason this can't be 11-3-1?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2674 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Klick »

Ah I saw the two N1 deaths but forgot the 'Hider' bit for a sec, mb

I think something worth looking into is whether there's any evidence of either of the flipped scum having prior knowledge of Gypyx/shelly's real roles before they were claimed in full. If they seem genuinely convinced about the Ascetic claims, then that bodes well for Gypyx/shelly town, but if they're generally disinterested or it's unclear, that could mean they already knew something was up. Something I'll be looking out for as I read
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2677 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Klick »

In post 337, Bell wrote:Be grateful I'm busy today or else there would be at least 6 more pages.
Though, I'll see what I can do about Gamma's request. /: It makes me a little uncomfortable.

I think I wanna talk to Shellyc. Since hypothetically, I *Should* be able to read her from my big book of bullshit meta.
In post 345, Bell wrote:Is...is Taylor swift communicating with the town before going off on her own?
*gives Taylor a gold star and her favorite candy*

How can you resolve this maze-like conundrum without you giving away too much info to the scum team?
Think about it with what you know of your role and discuss it with shelly and come back to us and then maybe talk to gypx if you feel comfortable with it.
I have no issues at all seeing this as filler words attempting to interact with a scumbuddy.

PEdit: lecture now, do not hammer before I'm caught up Gypyx.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2679 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Klick »

In post 533, Gypyx wrote:99% sure bell / tsunami aren't S/S

More content from bell would be appreciated
loool

I find myself subconsciously sorting Gypyx as town and ET as the potential scum between the commuters but I can't put concrete reasons behind it. Something about Gypyx's approach all throughout early D1 feels passive in a way that doesn't match with the early Ascetic claim from a scum perspective.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2680 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Klick »

In post 595, Endless Terror wrote:Also ydrasse is townspewing I get that "obvtown feel" from that last string of posts.
it's hard to explain but some time in early game ydrasse just becomes very transparent town to me. effort, a very down-to-earth communication, idk how else to put it but ydrasse is officially in the town tier
-shelly
I had this exact impression as I was reading fwiw...
hmm I keep waffling on shelly.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2682 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Klick »

I'm largely skimming through D1 because a lot of it is dead players interacting with each other. So far my most confident read is HBB!Town, which fits well with his claim being convincing. Gonna lock that in in my head now. Ydrasse really doesn't feel like scum to me either. And those are the two reads I feel particularly confident in at this point in time.
I think putting {Gypyx, shelly} in a matrix isn't helping me process them so I'm going to stop doing that. I'll just acknowledge that they're not likely scum together. And my read isn't strong on either of them - I lean town on Gypyx but could see that being wrong easily.
I want to feel strongly about HUB one way or another, but uh I don't.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2683 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Klick »

In post 933, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:oh do I not have to think about this game more for right now

awesome

inb4 townflip
In post 934, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:for the record I would be kinda surprised if scum vax had a hard time coming up with a fakeclaim

this feels more like lost town that replaced into a slot that was incorrectly angleshot as scum

I could be wrong but that's my thought
I kinda like these tho?
Like idk if this is the sort of nonsense HUB
needs
to pull as scum here and would rather think HUB is just town.
Idk,its not much.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2684 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Klick »

I kinda stopped reading for the purpose of getting reads during the Vax claim soap opera, that shit was too entertaining. So I guess props to Vax for doing something for the scumteam with that play :P
In post 1022, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1018, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 1017, The Pelican Brief wrote:Party at ET's house.

I'll catch up with Taly asap.

~Titus
its not gonna be a very fun party, since we live out in the woods on a remote monastery and lock the gates. YOU ARENT INVITED.
-tay
Yo can i
C
hill with you in the parallel dimension?
This is a crumb isn't it? (bold added by me)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2685 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1053, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 1047, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:HUB also sus, not sure if I buy his post hammer reaction. + most likely explanation for his demotivation yesterday is just that he's Vax's scum partner. The wagon was not based on an angleshoot soon after Vax repped in, he was genuinely just spewing scum.
I mean you can say that but he definitely would not have been faded *like that* without the initial momentum of the angleshoot

And being demotivated because this game started dealing with shitty oog elements is true but that's because I find it unsatisfying to catch scum for oog reasons.
I wouldn't have so obviously given no shit about this game if I was his scum partner, I would have probably pretended to be happy or something
I find myself completely buying this. Am I naive?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2687 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1197, Endless Terror wrote:to me the locktown players that should never be lunched are: Us, HBB, bell, BEF, ydrasse
I have no clue why Bell was on this list. And considering the Strongman flip this is suspect.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2688 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1201, Endless Terror wrote:
fish had a couple posts that towntold to me. dont remember what they are atm.
But then I read stuff like this and it looks a lot like exactly what I post as town ugh
Screw votato I didn't think I'd have to deal with him again
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2689 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1099, Endless Terror wrote:gypyx just outed us both as commuter due to me not filtering my thoughts and accidentally slipping and claiming
-shelly
This is town y’all
Considering just sheeping this tbh

Atm my list looks like this

TOWN
HBB

PROBTOWN
Ydrasse, Gypyx, shelly

STILL HAVE NO REASON NOT TO VOTE THIS
TGP, Samantha, HUB
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2690 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1296, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1293, Shoshin wrote: What're your reads?
right now:
probably mafia: shoshin, aristophanes
lean mafia: ydrasse, bef
lean town: hub
town: hbb, endless
n/a everyone else
This readslist is really inaccurate in hindsight (at least on the scum side) and also seems to largely be 'inactive scum, active town'.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2692 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Klick »

The back-and-forth between HUB and Bell starting around feels critical to sorting HUB. I'm unsure of how to parse it right this second (and have to go in a sec) but would like some thoughts from others on this exchange.
Kinda leaning towards it being scummy as a gut reaction
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2694 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1402, Ydrasse wrote:i'm keener on the aristophanes vote but right now it feels like a Big Joke where ari has come in here multiple times now said wow, lot of pages, and then dashes again so he's like... there's more to get from there but looking at his iso at some point if he's scum he probably also has to realize that like, we can all see him doing this?? i don't get the point of him repeatedly posting like that as scum right now
This is goodposting btw ;)))
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2695 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse's entire thoughtspill behind her Ari read there is actually really towny too. Ydrasse can be locktown.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2696 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1488, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i want a claim from ari and while he doesn't have that much play to look at the way this wagon has developed makes me believe it's a wagon on scum
If you don't go on to expand on this I will be cross.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2697 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1509, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: BrightEyedFish as a placeholder. I'm inclined to believe Ari when he says he forgot there was a day 1 scum flip, that Vax replaced Ari, and that Ircher is dead - all things scum would know, except
maybe
the third.

He's going ALL out of he's trying to fake townslips here.

Reminder to self to look at what BEF's VCA looks like as both alignments.
Also worth noting that Ari could have done all that at any point up until he did. Scum!Ari doesn't wait until the middle of D2 to post what little he did wind up posting, because it's pretty worthless to him by then and it's easy enough to post it before then. Town!Ari does because it's significantly more of a ballache to put in that token effort as town (speaking from my own experience lurking out of games before :P).

But yeah yeah I'll shut up about my own slot now lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2792 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Klick »

You seem to want this a lot Gypyx. Am I going to run into a point in my catchup where you give some compelling reasons to suspect this slot?

Gotta catch up on some uni work for a while today, but I'll be back tonight to finish catching up
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2893 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Klick »

HUB how obvtown would you judge yourself to have been?
Like I read a lot of your posts and I feel like the reaction I SHOULD be having is 'oh that's some genuine solving the game, scum wouldn't play it like this'
But instead I'm like 'there's a lot of content here but I don't feel like any of these takes couldn't come from scum'

What makes you town? I feel like I can play this game with you
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2897 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Klick »

Back to catching up. I keep reading posts and thinking 'oh that's obvtown yay' and then seeing who wrote them and it's Gamma and BEF. I'm disappointed that Gamma will get faded at the end of D2 because he reads as super town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2898 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Klick »

The amount of effort Bell is putting in towards the 60s pages kinda suggests that he has at least one buddy who is in a good position. Unless he just doesn't like playing scum or something, idk.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2899 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1634, Bell wrote:
In post 1632, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Can I think Ari made some good points but still think his catchup was a little scummy lol
You can, I was prolly about to move my vote to the puffer fish.
In post 1635, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: brighteyedfish
This doesn't feel like a partner follow-up.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2900 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1728, shellyc wrote:i would like to ask for a full readslist from bell. i have confidence in solving that slot soon with my experiences. i think I have a slight scumlean due to pushing that BEF wagon without much explanation/convincing towards rest of plist, indicating that bell does not have a Real Interest in nuking BEF

TGP is scummy. no real presence anyhow. i struggle to remember anything TGP has done.

I would vote in ari/tgp/bell atm?

When I last played the game I had a TR on ydrasse and those are usually... correct. HBB also town with attitude and interactions towards vax + tone. Gypyx is more likely town than not, at least until more of the setup is revealed and I can evaluate if 2 comms are fine for strength.
These feel like real thoughts, I can see them all coming from town really clearly.

I can't really remember why I townleaned Gypyx right this second and his vote on me is really bad and I'm back to thinking a commuter is scum, so I'm wondering if that's just the answer.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2902 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1788, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:I mean, come on. She was the only counterwagon to Vax. You guys really telling me we have SvS counterwagons yesterday, and Vax was super tryharding just to get his buddy launched?

BEF wagon is still good.
I don't really like this logic - the Samantha pressure D1 was insignificant enough that I kinda forgot it happened, and I could easily see scum just accepting that Vax was okay to be bussed D1. I don't have a problem seeing Vax's vote on sam as a bus.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2903 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2901, Gypyx wrote:Ok so... i kinda need to find back my motivation to play this game tbf

I'll try to make a case on klick himself, my read on him is mostly based off ari
You say this like you're going to find reasons to scumread me that you don't already have.

I'd rather hear what Ari did that makes you so confident he's scum tbh.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2904 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx did you ever explain why you initially claimed Ascetic in the first place?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2906 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Klick »

Why did you think scum were likely to kill you, a claimed Ascetic?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2908 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1941, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:For Sam to be scum, Sam would have to have either:
-bluffed, which would maybe require a motion detector or something for scum, to *know* exactly who pelican targeted
OR
-targeted the scum nk with a commute (which makes no sense so we can dismiss)
Kinda think HUB townslipped here in a way that's believable. HUB isn't considering the possibility of a Strongman in this analysis.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2909 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1948, Shoshin wrote:That's three commuters, plus a role that allows for two more town commuters. That's five players that scum can't kill. Five. This doesn't seem plausible.
Hmm

Worst case scenario for scum assuming the claims are all true, Strongman is faded D1 and you have four Town Commuters (and possibly a Town Roleblocker).

Yeah that's incredibly unbalanced/swingy based on one scum role staying alive. Scum definitely have some more counterplay, or more likely one of the commuting roles is scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2910 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1955, Shoshin wrote:Behavior-wise, Gypyx/Sam are two of the scummiest players in the game. If I had to chart a path to victory for town, it involves lynching Gamma. If Gamma's town, we assume Ari as town & lynch one of Gypyx/Sam. If Gamma's scum, we lynch Ari.
This is looking legit!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2911 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2012, shellyc wrote:shoshin wants gamma
BEF defends gamma

what if I think this might be t/t/t because it feels like y'all are being stubborn/insistent to an extent where I don't really expect this from scum
I want to see where shelly goes with this, because she's 100% right
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2912 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2046, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2040, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:I'm kinda fascinated by the ease of the gamma wagon but dunno what it means yet lol
I'm more worried about the absence of certain players who are just allowing me to dictate today's lynch despite supposedly scum reading me.
So Shoshin calls out some people for letting her drive through a misfade D2...

...and then immediately this happens:
In post 2055, Gypyx wrote:
In post 108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 82, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:I claim N1 kill lightning rod
is this a meme I'm unfamiliar with or a serious claim?
Not a full meme but it wasn’t serious
Huh, ok so i was reading gamma's ISO, and i noticed this, we theorized that scum had a redirecting ability right? Well look at that, idk, is it too far fetched?

VOTE: Gamma
Exe-1
In post 2056, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2047, Shoshin wrote:Why not Gamma?
your argument is uncompelling, built up by a chain of assumptions about his mindset and sparked by a logically fallacious point about meta

if sincere, I think you're suffering from a pretty bad case of dead reckoning, but I'm actually fine with anyone today who isn't a commuter or hbb

VOTE: gamma
I think AT LEAST one of these votes, if not both, is from scum who are afraid the Gamma wagon will slip away from them if they don't lock it down now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2913 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Klick »

HUB's reaction to the quickhammer looks sincere especially in contrast to Bell's responses.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2916 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2300, Ydrasse wrote:idk if this sounds dumb or not but could the mafia have an inverted killer role like pelican? it says that they could target people even if they were away from town / in another universe which would explain the commuter kills?
This is also a really good post
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2917 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Klick »

Shelly's posts on 94 are really good
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2918 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2406, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 2378, Aristophanes wrote:We have massclaim and we have consensus on an Elim for the day and I'm honestly not sure what to comment on because everything is setup spec atm.

I'm down to do Bell, and I thought them scummy a while back. I would not be surprised if the loyal was redirected tho, which has its benefits I suppose in another sense.

Like, I'll vote once we decide to end the day, I don;t think we're getting anywhere tho, unless I missed something as I skimmed. Day is stagnant and needs to end so we can move on imo.
VOTE: bell this is like. painful levels of associatives in this post
This doesn't actually... mean anything?

Also, this is literally the first thing TGP has said that I thought was worth commenting on.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2919 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Klick »

Uhh legit surprised by the Bell flip lmao. I could have sworn I'd seen him flip as Mafia Strongman. Whoops
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2922 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2920, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 2919, Klick wrote:Uhh legit surprised by the Bell flip lmao. I could have sworn I'd seen him flip as Mafia Strongman. Whoops
Lmao what? How
Honestly no clue. :P I think I saw discussion of Strongman stuff somewhere and got it confuddled in my head.
It changes my views on setup balance quite a bit
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2924 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2687, Klick wrote:
In post 1197, Endless Terror wrote:to me the locktown players that should never be lunched are: Us, HBB, bell, BEF, ydrasse
I have no clue why Bell was on this list. And considering the Strongman flip this is suspect.
In post 2908, Klick wrote:
In post 1941, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:For Sam to be scum, Sam would have to have either:
-bluffed, which would maybe require a motion detector or something for scum, to *know* exactly who pelican targeted
OR
-targeted the scum nk with a commute (which makes no sense so we can dismiss)
Kinda think HUB townslipped here in a way that's believable. HUB isn't considering the possibility of a Strongman in this analysis.
Evidence that I actually thought Bell flipped Strongman this entire time lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2930 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Klick »

Could scum have a Magical Fairy that targeted Pelican and that would make it work?

Sam is shaping up to be one of my top suspects tbh but in theory I don't think Mafia Magical Fairy is unreasonable
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2937 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Klick »

Not here atm but Ydrasse is almost certainly town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2969 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2955, Gypyx wrote:Well, i individually come to a conclusion that shelly / ari were my 2 top scumreads, and then you showed the asscociations they had, which got me pretty convinced tbh

I don't get why you mention gamma though
But how did you come to the conclusion that Ari was a top scumread

You've been asked this several times now but I can't find a satisfactory answer
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2979 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2573, Gypyx wrote:I'll personally wait to see what ari got to say before hammering tbh
This is a strong contrast to what Gypyx did after the Ari slot started saying things
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2982 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2593, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i strongly believe ari is scum.
A ton of your analysis is reliant on this and the only evidence I can remember you giving is Ari's post when Bell was getting faded. The strength of this read doesn't feel sincere. But you've been insistent on it for a while and I feel like you've been banking on me being a simple fade today to slide into MyLo. Your response to me coming in doesn't make me feel better about this.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2983 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Klick »

I think I've missed it, can someone tell me what Recharged means
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2986 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2593, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i strongly believe ari is scum. if this is true, from a neutral pov, it close to confirms HUB and i as town, because the amount of town roles that can commute and thus avoid the nightkill (even with a mafia strongman) is otherwise overwhelming.
Actually what it sounds like you're saying here is that there's at least one scum in the Commuter-type claims (which I'd agree with)
why does your low-substance Ari scumread override the raised odds of hitting scum in the Commuter claims?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2988 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm caught up now.
In post 2703, shellyc wrote:what if its something like, samantha/tgp
This is my current theory,
with a chance of Gypyx being scum as well.

It's not Ydrasse - she's obvtown and her role feels like a necessity if this game is to function properly.
It's not HBB - I completely buy his interactions with Shoshin indicating that she was told HBB is town. And he posts a lot of obvtown stuff as well.
Pretty sure it's not HUB. His content is really genuine in places, he cares about solving this game correctly and I believe his claim that he'd have made his own life easier by now were he scum (in a lot of ways imo - he's gotten into a lot of needless conflicts for someone with a red role PM).
I don't thiiink it's shellyslot. In the second half of the game she's had a lot of good content, and I feel she's handled her role/info in a towny way.

It could be Gypyx. He's done some scummy stuff lately and doesn't have the best record. But there are some town flags here and there. Mostly how he's handled his role has come across as towny to me. I dunno, I'm conflicted here. Maybe Gypyx is the Traitor? Traitor Parallel Universe isn't an awful idea.

It could be Samantha. Her content has felt easily fakeable to me, and her role usage has been pretty questionable. The main thing holding me back on her atm is how satisfying her role feels in a setup that has a scum Magic Fairy.

It could be TGP and I've yet to see a reason against this that feels compelling to me. He's flown under the radar and pushed very simple views. His scumread on me doesn't seem based on much, yet he's banking all his analysis on it.

I'm starting to fall asleep but I'm satisfied with a fade in any of the bottom three names right now. I'm open to discussion of which would be best, but this feels like a safe bet for hitting scum to me.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3059 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2993, Replacement for shellyc wrote:Reading TGP

I think TGP is town here.

TGP likes playing scum and the lack of real presence (which matches with his rather LHF town meta) + interactions
Plenty of reasons for lack of presence. Has TGP fallen behind in a fast game as scum before? This game is fairly fast-paced.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3061 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 3060, Gypyx wrote:Also i think HUB very likely was targeted by bell's fruit vend N1 as no one claimed it so we can consider him as conftown ~i think~, like 95%
Why HUB specifically? PoE?

Shelly replacement is posting good stuff.
I felt really strongly on reading that Ydrasse was town, and Mafia Commuter Enabler feels icky af to me as a role. This setup looks horribly unbalanced to me without her role as well. Like I'll go back and look at her ISO when I get a chance but it really doesn't feel right.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3075 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3065, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3061, Klick wrote:
In post 3060, Gypyx wrote:Also i think HUB very likely was targeted by bell's fruit vend N1 as no one claimed it so we can consider him as conftown ~i think~, like 95%
Why HUB specifically? PoE?

Shelly replacement is posting good stuff.
I felt really strongly on reading that Ydrasse was town, and Mafia Commuter Enabler feels icky af to me as a role. This setup looks horribly unbalanced to me without her role as well. Like I'll go back and look at her ISO when I get a chance but it really doesn't feel right.
We have 3 VT claims

You
HUB
TGP

I don't see scum ever checking you / TGP N1, and HUB claimed VT, which could be seen as a big WIFOM play by scum
This... is a very good point
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3076 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Klick »

Wait couldn't scum have just targeted a Commuter or something
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3085 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Klick »

Ircher could have been targeted as well I suppose?
Not that this argument means much, I think HUB is town regardless.
Bell could have also committed the N1 kill
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3087 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Klick »

Hectic my birthday is shortly after this game is likely to end

At least one PR claim is almost certainly scum. Right this second I'm leaning Gypyx because it makes sense that it would be a Parallel Universe and I don't think it's shelly. Who do you think it is
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3254 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Klick »

So we're just starting off the day with an L-2???
I'll be around to not-hammer lmao
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3306 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Klick »

WHAT

is happening
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3338 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 3332, DkKoba wrote:klick are u still there
Yes sorry decided to play a game of league lol
Whattup
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3339 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 3252, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:blah blah blah who did you target sam etc. etc.

let's win now ok?

VOTE: ydrasse
Tell me why you're confident enough to vote immediately in what's probably MyLo

I'm not surprised by any of the other votes, but I'd like to know why you're ready to put the whole game on the line for this
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3345 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm ready to be conftown sure
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3348 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Klick »

Lol OK gonna call it a night then have fun yall
Pretty busy during the holidays but I'll try and be around when I can be
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3414 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3412, samantha97 wrote:anyway aristophanes contributed like 5 posts to the thread and klick has been inactive because there's no reason to be active when he isn't under the gun

we're 4 people pointing guns at each other while he is sitting there laughing
Lmfao 'inactive'
Sorry for sleeping and not spamming up the thread last night? I've already said I'm busier than usual atm which shouldn't really be a massive surprise considering the time of year

atm it looks a LOT like you're scum looking for any angle to push today. If you're town I'd recommend slowing down a bit and thinking before lashing out in every direction.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3415 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Klick »

Also if I'm scum then who am I scum with (assuming two more scum alive)? Why didn't I hammer you last night? Like it'd have to be exactly Klick/Gypyx or Klick lonescum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3419 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Klick »

Yknow it probably does feel like today has gone on for ages to scum under pressure more often than town in the same spot
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3428 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3415, Klick wrote:Also if I'm scum then who am I scum with (assuming two more scum alive)? Why didn't I hammer you last night? Like it'd have to be exactly Klick/Gypyx or Klick lonescum.
Sam you're still on me so I assume you have an answer for this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3433 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3429, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 3415, Klick wrote:Also if I'm scum then who am I scum with (assuming two more scum alive)? Why didn't I hammer you last night? Like it'd have to be exactly Klick/Gypyx or Klick lonescum.
You could still technically be scum with anyone other than me or koba even tho ur obvtown
Forgot I could be scum with Ydrasse from Sam's perspective. Still, I'm a really weird vote from her considering the leftover options.

I think Sam is a much more clear slam dunk than Ydrasse and when I'm around more I'd like to discuss the pros and cons of voting both with you

PEdit hi
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3440 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Klick »

Not... quite?

Unless you're trying to argue a very specific thing that I feel like you of all people would avoid trying to argue
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3441 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Klick »

I feel like sam/Gypyx is completely fine as a theory atm and other than shelly seeming town I don't see why she can't be a partner to Sam either
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3444 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3436, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 3363, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 60, Endless Terror wrote:
remember when i caught you as scum because you posted that gif?
if this exchange did not exist, I would just vote sam to move things along even tho I expect her to be traitor at this point
Klick do you understand the context of these posts?
Ohhh you think it's a traitor signal hmmmm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3445 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Klick »

Would Ydrasse!Traitor necessarily know her partners?
I agree that it makes Ydrasse look a lot like a Traitor but dunno if it necessarily implicates shelly
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3450 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3447, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 3445, Klick wrote:Would Ydrasse!Traitor necessarily know her partners?
I agree that it makes Ydrasse look a lot like a Traitor but dunno if it necessarily implicates shelly
Shelly is the only one what would get it tho

Who else was in that game and would get the reference?
No I'm saying Ydrasse might have signalled the shelly WITHOUT knowing her own scumteam, hoping that IF shelly was scum she'd pick up on it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3453 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3449, DkKoba wrote:(I am convinced she literally had to read the wiki entry and she thought combined roles were impossible despite seeing hbb's flip?)
Remind me where this is?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3455 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3454, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:traitors always would know their scumteam in this game
I've gone searching for evidence of this just now and have come up short

And yeah I think shelly would rejoin the game regardless of alignment even if just to prove a point
I'm more worried about the integrity of this game if shelly is in fact town but I'm choosing to ignore that train of thought
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3462 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Klick »

Lol the one moment I go get food
I'm here now
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3464 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Klick »

I literally have had 'not hammering' in my clipboard since last night
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3465 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Klick »

Dk I have no clue how to read you because you post like this in every game
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3467 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Klick »

Think it's just you me and DK on atm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3470 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Klick »

On herself?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3473 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Klick »

I'd call that a win? There's no guarantee she's today's fade.
I kinda want to see what Sam does when I'm not an option for her anymore
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3501 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Klick »

It's not HUB Dk I promise
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3585 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3564, DkKoba wrote:Klick + HUB we need u 2 to vote samantha pls
Catching up on the last few pages but I will probably do this yes
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3594 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Klick »

Dk I'm obvtown :^)

VOTE: samantha
Don't see a world where I don't do this today tbh.
E-1
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3597 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Klick »

UNVOTE:
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3599 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Klick »

Why shouldn't I revote
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3600 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Klick »

Clock is ticking Gypyx
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3601 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Klick »

Hmm.... Juicy revote
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3608 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3596, Gypyx wrote:unvote now klick
Wait who are you even concerned about hammering??? HUB?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3613 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Klick »

Yeah there's no danger in this vote lol.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3621 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Klick »

I do think the only team at this point worth considering that doesn't have Sam in it is Ydrasse/Koba tbh.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3624 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Klick »

And obviously this confirms that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3630 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Klick »

Wish it was more certain; I have surprisingly few problems seeing their posts today as an attempt at powering through a scum win

But like... shelly was really town. And I don't think the RVS thing is a smoking gun.
I have a lot less confidence in most reads most of the time than I try to portray lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3635 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Klick »

You could also ask why we aren't no-limming today tho

(the answer is that HUB kinda just dies because he's obvtown)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3639 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3638, Gypyx wrote:while you even admit to having strong signals of the opposite?
???
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3640 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Klick »

I think Sam is very likely to flip scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3642 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Klick »

I didn't feel like insanely strongly about it yesterday but they were definitely a bottom-tier read. And their posts today are... Like really really scummy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3671 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Klick »

If sam's town then why has she played today the way she has
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3832 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Klick »

i have no idea but still think sam doesn't flip town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3862 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Klick »

Gdi it was Koba/Ydrasse wasn't it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3884 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3864, Ydrasse wrote:GOT EMMMMM
...?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3885 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Klick »

And yes to be clear it was obviously not hammer
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3888 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3866, Ydrasse wrote:oh silly koba.... you fell for it.........
Then what was this about
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3892 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Klick »

Think it's F-1 now? Not hammering
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3905 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Klick »

Am I sure of what?
With the Ydrasse thing that just happened my head is currently rattling. I felt really strongly that sam was scum until just now because the current stuff implies like exactly Ydrasse/Koba really strongly
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3909 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx it's been exactly Ydrasse/Koba or sam-scum for ages now :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3914 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3908, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3905, Klick wrote:Am I sure of what?
With the Ydrasse thing that just happened my head is currently rattling. I felt really strongly that sam was scum until just now because the current stuff implies like exactly Ydrasse/Koba really strongly
how does this imply me strongly
Well who would Ydrasse be scum with if the reaction she gave to sam being 'hammered' was real?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3918 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3910, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 3832, Klick wrote:i have no idea but still think sam doesn't flip town
I was trolling you a bit here quoting the thing you had said right before. :P
I was reading through Ydrasse's ISO after posting that trying to see if I'd feel any differently. Didn't get far before seeing the current stuff.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3928 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3916, DkKoba wrote:yall ignoring the world where ydrasse knows its not hammer, fakes a scumslip to "clear" their partner sam who is groupscum just to pin it on some1 else.
Not ignoring this, but I don't think it's the most likely answer and it requires a lot more assumptions
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3934 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3919, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:VOTE: sam

koba comes in with the hammmerrrrrr
In post 3920, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:VOTE: ydrasse

sam comes in with the hammerrrrrrrr
In post 3921, DkKoba wrote:test
3 seconds between the last two posts. Dk couldn't have changed the text they had written.
Does Dk-scum post 'test' before a quickhammer on Sam?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3935 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Klick »

Because if not then Dk/Ydrasse isn't a thing

Ugh this is a mindfuck now thx guys
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3945 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3936, DkKoba wrote:also forgetting im clear from being groupscum bc if sam town i was roleblocked
??? Not sure how this works. Could Ydrasse not have submitted the kill, or could it not have been disrupted by something like Magical Fairy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3959 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Klick »

I think Koba clearly knew it wasn't hammer lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3962 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Klick »

If sam is town then scum definitely have (or had) some disruption to sam's role
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3970 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3967, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3961, DkKoba wrote:sam claim ur target now.
I mean it'd be based on the result of the lynch, but if you wanna collectively pick a target for me instead that's fine
Assuming we fade Ydrasse!scum, since that's the most likely outcome that isn't fading you
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3975 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Klick »

If you're town Ydrasse there isn't really a need to feel terrible or apologise, and continuing to do so is not going to help. Just a game, etc.

If you're scum do what you want ig lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3976 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Klick »

Current votes on Ydrasse are Dk and Gypyx yeah?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3979 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Klick »

Also
In post 3951, Gypyx wrote:could klick be the scum?
I feel like you really want this to be the answer for lack of options you like more

I'm sorry Ari lurked but I'm not scum. I don't really think you're scum anymore and it'd be great if you/me/HUB we're all on the same page
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3983 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Klick »

You might not have known she'd think it was real?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3990 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3984, DkKoba wrote:not even going to entertain ur dumb premise bye
That was needlessly combative and I'd really rather you not.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3992 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Klick »

Sam what scumteam do you see that doesn't have Ydrasse in it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3997 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Klick »

I'm pretty sure all three of those combinations of players have been around to hammer someone at one point or another today

I know HUB and I were around for a possible hammer a while ago
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4006 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx and HUB have now passed up a chance to hammer Sam. Btw
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4023 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4014, DkKoba wrote:klick how are u so sure its me now when u were so sure its samantha
'so sure'
There's one piece of evidence that strongly suggested it and its not representative of the game at large
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4037 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Klick »

HUB how likely do you think Ydrasse/Koba is at this point
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4040 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Klick »

A bit nervous tbh. I have a big project deadline coming up early January and I haven't even started on it. Every time I think about it I die a little bit inside.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4041 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Klick »

Talk me through the setup with a sam/Ydrasse solve. What does town power look like? What kind of power would scum need to counteract that power?
It feels weird to me to have a solve where all the Parallel Universes are town but I can't give a rational explanation for why
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4048 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Klick »

Hub: So four scum with practically no power? Or do you think Ydrasse is lone scum?

Magical Fairy Commuter Enabler feels incredibly clunky and not in line with every other role/claim there's been in the game

PEdit: I'm not quite following sam
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4097 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4059, DkKoba wrote:sam traitor is fine being limmed -> they hardpush ydrasse while being scummy. they prevent their scum partner ydrasse from being limmed that day and get to final 4.

now, ydrasse slips. samantha's response? doesnt vote ydrasse. Instead now pushes onto me -> this is indicative that voting ydrasse is autoloss for her.

the timing of samantha's push after others have expressed they scumread a ydrasse/me team but hardpushing me instead is just indicative of this.

don't fall for that shit.

thanks
This seems about right to me tbh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4098 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Ydrasse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4106 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4104, samantha97 wrote:there's no reason to be even thinking about risking literally anyone else but dkkoba right now which is why I rage responded
I mean your vote has been on me for most of today? It can't be that obvious
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4109 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4032, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 5
Vote Count 5.05

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [2]:
Samantha97, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [2]:
Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-02 20:00:00)
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
:
Also only just realised that a Dk/Sam team could have hammered last night
So unless it's like Gypyx/sam or something stupid like that there is no 2-person team I can see that doesn't include Ydrasse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4119 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx do you think it's Ydrasse/Koba???
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4120 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Klick »

Because I don't really
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4124 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Klick »

I wouldn't call them fake, but they could easily be about something other than what you're talking about.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4129 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Klick »

Which people aren't listening to your perspective because they're missing it, and which people aren't listening to your perspective because they're scum trying to push your fade?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4140 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Klick »

I was a bit surprised too. I guess avoiding gamethrowing would be a good reason to end the hammer streak :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4158 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Klick »

So for reference, I just went through D5 and checked what pairs were technically clear at this point by votes. And these are the two-scum combos that are
left
:

Ydrasse-Sam
Ydrasse-Dk
Ydrasse-Klick

Feel free to fact-check obviously but this seems to be all that's left.

So either we're voting Ydrasse or we're directly assuming one-scum. And I see no valid reason to do that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4162 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Klick »

No that's without knowledge of my alignment. Otherwise Ydrasse-Klick wouldn't be there!
It's all vote positioning and who was online when
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4165 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Klick »

Sam didn't hammer Ydrasse at L-1
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4167 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Klick »

Day 5
Vote Count 5.05

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [2]:
Samantha97, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [2]:

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
:
Ohhh he got your vote wrong here shit
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4168 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Klick »

Ughhh that means I have to go do it again and my phone is about to die. Though I slightly suspect that almost everyone else made that mistake?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4171 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Klick »

Sam-Klick
Sam-Ydrasse
Sam-Gypyx
Sam-HUB

Ydrasse-Dk
Ydrasse-Klick

lol this is the list I get without that VC.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4172 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

Also I'm the only person voting Ydrasse and that's dumb

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4178 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Klick »

I can't read Dk, in a general sense. Their town game and their scum game look identical to me. I can see obvious scum motivation in what Dk does, but it can also be explained by Dk being Dk. Shelly looked pretty town to me and I think I've talked myself into the Sam/Ydrasse solve (and I think Sam is really likely to be scum, and DK can't be scum with Sam).

Koba/Ydrasse as a solve ignoring individual reads isn't bad imo and it's the one thing that doesn't have me 1000% sold on sam-scum. Dk has done a lot today to avoid the Ydrasse wagon and it'd work for that team in theory. Their interactions don't really...
feel
synergistic though. If that makes sense? I don't read them talking and think S/S.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4192 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Klick »

Gypyx it's been more than 12 hours
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4227 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4200, DkKoba wrote:your turn HUB
Let's eliminate the scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4233 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Klick »

My son got to play in the snow for the first time ever today!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4287 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Klick »

I don't really feel that bad losing to Ydrasse/shelly tbh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4294 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Klick »

I've triple checked lol. Sam's a goner.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4302 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse if you kill Koba ill give you a cookie
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4313 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse you seem friendly and I'm sorry if anything in this game has upset you. Gotta remember that it's just a game, and you don't have to consider it anything more than that unless you want to.

That being said, you should definitely kill Koba tonight if you happen to be scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4333 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Klick »

I think getting to a state where the game and its results are worth less than the experience of playing it is the best approach tbh.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4374 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Klick »

Talking of play that makes very little sense as scum, I spent like most of yesterday just wanting to kill sam
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4375 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Klick »

Like yes this game is stupid easy yesterday if I'm scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4376 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Klick »

I think it's just Ydrasse. I'm not like 100% on it but that's where my head is at. Slight chance of Koba, and I'm not gonna vote Gypyx.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4379 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4367, DkKoba wrote:If klick isnt clear i kinda wanna elim him bc with both of us beimg commuters gypyx i think we get auto
Sam being scum removes the necessity for Commuter disruption on the scumteam, but it's still pretty likely to exist especially if you and Gypyx are town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4381 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Klick »

No one could hammer Ydrasse yesterday I'm pretty sure.

PEdit: How likely do you think it is that scum were given no disruption against three Town Commuters?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4382 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Klick »

This setup is actually really town sided as it stands with what we know even with 11v4
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4387 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4383, DkKoba wrote:theres a good chance scum cant kill us bc it looks like from the wording of samantha's role that was exactly how they killed their nightkills. this is backed up by the pelican brief's flip being a direct soft counter to it. if theyre on the nightkill, they would detect the commuting action.
Not quite sure what this means, can you rephrase?
DkKoba wrote:gypyx has hammer on ydrasse.
I don't think he did. I think he did at one point according to Boon's VC, but Boon posted an incorrect VC. Unless I'm missing it somewhere else
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4393 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4389, Gypyx wrote:yeah, i'm asking how are you seeing a world with no commuter disruption
I'm... not? I've said it's pretty likely to exist especially if you and Koba are town.

Me/Sam group scumteam is dumb and I hope you can see that Gypyx
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4399 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Klick »

5.05 is incorrect. HUB isn't voting there.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4405 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx you on?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4407 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Klick »

Whoops I'm not. I'll be back a bit later lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4422 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4411, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4399, Klick wrote:5.05 is incorrect. HUB isn't voting there.
lol i had to check but ..... lol.

ur not making the case for u very good when u keep spewing informed.
Did you miss the entire conversation HUB and I had about this yesterday
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4423 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4167, Klick wrote:
Day 5
Vote Count 5.05

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [2]:
Samantha97, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [2]:

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
:
Ohhh he got your vote wrong here shit
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4424 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4378, DkKoba wrote:i literally suspected u of being traitor yday............................... bc of the votepark.

u kinda didnt do much except keep ur vote there
BTW this is a bad argument considering just how simple it would have been to eliminate Ydrasse yesterday if I'd been more than a little bit interested in that.
You made this point yourself today to try and push yourself as town. The same logic applies to me.

Also no-fade accomplishes nothing, scum have zero incentive to kill.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4425 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse you should vote for me to clear Gypyx and simplify the gamestate, even if you don't leave the vote there.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4426 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Klick »

*cough*
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4435 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Klick »

Yay
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4436 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Klick »

So you think it's me Ydrasse?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4469 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx I'm not really around right now but during D5 I'd like to hash out the possibility of Dk-scum; I'm like 85% on it being Ydrasse atm but I'm not willing to see myself get eliminated without being more sure than that. If we decide Dk is just town then I guess I'll follow the 'autowin' if that's what you and Dk really want. It makes me uncomfortable but I'm not the one holding power here.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4473 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4472, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4469, Klick wrote:Gypyx I'm not really around right now but during D5 I'd like to hash out the possibility of Dk-scum; I'm like 85% on it being Ydrasse atm but I'm not willing to see myself get eliminated without being more sure than that. If we decide Dk is just town then I guess I'll follow the 'autowin' if that's what you and Dk really want. It makes me uncomfortable but I'm not the one holding power here.
When klick is the mechanically optimal lim but they're also scum <3.<3
Pretty sure no matter what I write there that would be your next automated response
If you're town and Ydrasse has a way of killing commuters then I hope you enjoy being the sole reason we lose :)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4474 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4470, Gypyx wrote:i'm fine with discussing dk scum right now, what makes you doubt?
It's more having doubts about Ydrasse being scum than Dk being town. Looking back Ydrasse's posts yesterday feel fairly towny to me.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4476 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Klick »

So it's not really specific posts, it's more the whole situation.
A good starting question is 'do you think Ydrasse actually felt bad about what had happened when she thought she hammered Sam (for whatever reason) or was that whole thing an act?'

I lean towards the reaction itself having an amount of truth behind it, at least. Her claim was that she thought Sam was hammered and wanted to mess about pretending she had just won. Knowing Sam was actually scum, it's now impossible that she thought she had ACTUALLY won, so either she was town telling the truth or scum BSing the whole thing.

And like, maybe I'm just naive but the whole 'I dislike that people are doubting these are my real feelings' stuff felt like it'd be particularly gross to fake. Dunno.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4477 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Klick »

I'm also partially in two minds because like, Ydrasse was a stronger townread for me than shellyslot before yesterday anyway. And I think I like the setup more with 2 town commuters and 1 scum commuter.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4479 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Klick »

I'll look back at Ydrasse's traitor posts in a sec but scum has no confirmed way to go through commuters
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4481 (isolation #184) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4346, Ydrasse wrote:at this point i dont even wanna read back much
I kinda just... think this is actually where Ydrasse's head was at? And this is really consistent with where town-Ydrasse would be there and not with where scum-Ydrasse would be.

I think Ydrasse lost the plot after a while. And I also don't get the sense that she had Sam in a scum PT guiding her on what was happening.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4482 (isolation #185) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Klick »

Is it actually Koba lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4486 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse doesn't seem to actually get what's going on at that point. She admitted she hadn't been keeping up well with the few pages before where Koba was trolling her. HUB does the whole 'you won!!!' thing and Ydrasse just responds like 'haha yeah sure'. She doesn't give any indication that she knew what was going on because she hadn't read the last few pages.

This would also mean she wasn't being updated/guided on what was happening by a partner, right? Otherwise she'd have a better idea of what was happening.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4490 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Klick »

Tbf give credit to Koba lmao. I probably wouldn't be looking particularly hard at this gamestate right this second if they hadn't been dodgy about this whole 'vote Klick for autowin' thing.

PEdit: ah yes, was waiting for 'klick must be scum because he's now considering me possible scum' ;)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4494 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Klick »

Same tbh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4498 (isolation #189) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Klick »

How do you mean?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4501 (isolation #190) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx is conftown yes.
Are you proposing we try to confirm someone else?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4505 (isolation #191) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Klick »

The problem is you can only conftown someone if you're prepared to lose to them as scum.
We put me at L-1, so Gypyx-scum could have won if he'd hammered me. I was okay with that for him, but I wouldn't be for you or Dk right this second.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4506 (isolation #192) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Klick »

Why do you think Dk is town Ydrasse?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4508 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Klick »

Don't worry about it, you can answer later or give like the super tldr now
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4511 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Klick »

The problem is the idea is new to me. I don't *have* a large scumread on Koba's slot based on reading back, and I don't think I can form a worthwhile read on Koba themself in any game really. Like the only stuff I really have atm that I can remember is that some of Bell's interactions with Endless Terror felt like they could easily be S/S, and a bit of an angleshooty argument regarding shelly and her ban that I'd really rather not use. Anything beyond that and I'd have to go back and find things with a sort of confirmation bias. Which I can do if you'd really like, it'd just take time.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4524 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Klick »

u won't regret it I promise
Think about how dumb my play is yesterday from a scum perspective. I could do literally anything other than plonk a vote on Sam for most of the day and it would contribute more to a scum wincon
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4525 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Klick »

Happy new year everyone
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4527 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Klick »

u clear me
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4529 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Klick »

:(
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4563 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4554, DkKoba wrote:klick called the setup townsided. perspective wise, we're seeing this shit as pretty scumsided considering 4 scum +
scum seeming to be able to bypass stuff
The only evidence of this was Shoshin dying, and it's possible he just didn't commute (he could have thought he was unlikely to die considering he had just hard-pushed town)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”