Micro 993 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Kop do you have any thoughts on Finral's partner?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Klick »

There has been a lot of content since I last checked :P
Not much time for the next few hours, but I should be able to get on to check stuff out tonight.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Kop »

In post 75, Frogsterking wrote:Kop do you have any thoughts on Finral's partner?
It's obviously at this stage between you and Amelie.

She does have good points however about your subtle hints on counter claiming Finral. How are you so confident that Finral is scum?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Amélie »

I'm surprised Kop is not scum reading me which is throwing me off a bit right now but I really do not see a world where Kop is town here but I do need to think on this a bit more.

If Kop were town, then Finral would be scum with Klick and I don't think I see that over just Kop and Frogsterking because Frogsterking is bleeding scum here and if Frogsterking is scum, it's with Kop.

No, I think they are trying to confuse us but it's strange that Kop isn't pushing me because that would be the optimal play here for him but .. AH I want to scream this is confusing me now.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Amélie »

No I've thought it through and I think Kop is just scum. Even that reply post to Frogsterking is just bad. If Kop were town, he'd think Finral was scum and so the only counterclaim to Finral would gamestate and logically wise HAVE to be the town seer. Why would Finral's partner have to be BETWEEN Frogster and I? Kop is trying to make me reverse my read on him.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Amélie »

Sorry I realize all my posts have been heavy with logical madness but if you read each post a couple times and take breaks in between to think about it, they do make sense.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 74, Frogsterking wrote:If it's unnecessary for me to post my wall for you to sort then I believe it's better that I don't because it's basically just giving scum team information at that point.
If you are town, then Finral is scum and the scum team already knows you are the town seer. I don't even understand what all this horrible logic is about.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 77, Kop wrote:
In post 75, Frogsterking wrote:Kop do you have any thoughts on Finral's partner?

She does have good points however about your subtle hints on counter claiming Finral. How are you so confident that Finral is scum?
She does not have any good points IMO and I stopped reading her walls as soon as I saw where she was going with it. If you think that I'm making any subtle hints then you're just being manipulated.

I do believe that, Amelie and Finral truly believe I'm PR, but that I was their third guess for PR, and they're only pushing this case now because they realized they were wrong about you and Momrangal.

I think Finral is obv scum because of the quick hammer + the role fishing. If that weren't enough, the excuses he made about being afraid of the night kill or whatever were terrible and don't make much sense. His comment about checking Momrangal didn't make much sense either FMPOV because she seemed townie.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Amélie »

Anyways, the scum team is Frogsterking and Kop and I will case them as many times as needed to win this game.
Today, the elimination should be Frogsterking because once he flips scum, it is obvious that Kop is the buddy. If we elim Kop today, I worry about what would happen if paranoia eats town up and Klick believes Frogsterking over Finral because it can be logically argued that Finral killed off his buddy just to seem more townie.
VOTE: Frogsterking
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 82, Frogsterking wrote:I do believe that, Amelie and Finral truly believe I'm PR, but that I was their third guess for PR, and they're only pushing this case now because they realized they were wrong about you and Momrangal.
Can you please claim? Because you seem like you are backing out of a town seer claim and if that's the case, you are double the confscum status than you were if you had fake claimed town seer.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 76, Klick wrote:There has been a lot of content since I last checked :P
Not much time for the next few hours, but I should be able to get on to check stuff out tonight.
My posts are wordy and long and boring but please, read them.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Kop »

In post 78, Amélie wrote:I'm surprised Kop is not scum reading me which is throwing me off a bit right now but I really do not see a world where Kop is town here but I do need to think on this a bit more.

If Kop were town, then Finral would be scum with Klick and I don't think I see that over just Kop and Frogsterking because Frogsterking is bleeding scum here and if Frogsterking is scum, it's with Kop.

No, I think they are trying to confuse us but it's strange that Kop isn't pushing me because that would be the optimal play here for him but .. AH I want to scream this is confusing me now.
Why should I be scum reading you? I know Finral is scum, but why with Klick?

If anything, if you aren't scum, then it is probably a higher chance to be Frog rather than Klick.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Amélie »

If Finral is scum, Frogster is the real town seer so he can't possibly be the scum buddy.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 82, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 77, Kop wrote:

She does not have any good points IMO and I stopped reading her walls as soon as I saw where she was going with it. If you think that I'm making any subtle hints then you're just being manipulated.

I do believe that, Amelie and Finral truly believe I'm PR, but that I was their third guess for PR, and they're only pushing this case now because they realized they were wrong about you and Momrangal.

I think Finral is obv scum because of the quick hammer + the role fishing. If that weren't enough, the excuses he made about being afraid of the night kill or whatever were terrible and don't make much sense. His comment about checking Momrangal didn't make much sense either FMPOV because she seemed townie.
In sales they call it "spinning". The narrative that's being pushed by Finral and Amelie is a "spin" for you to reread my posts and think that I'm softing pr and this is somehow a scum tell. You could just as easily reread my posts with a "spin" that I'm laser focused on game-solving and being correct in my reads to the extent I'm slightly anti-town. The second narrative is making a lot less assumptions, and in this case happens to be correct.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Kop please work with me here, Amelie is open wolfing.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Amélie »

As I've said, the town seer if not Finral, would have counterclaimed immediately once seeing Finral's claim. There was no counterclaim except a weak counterclaim that was never directly stated as a counterclaim from Frogsterking.
One of Finral and Frogsterking is scum and one is the real town seer. It is that simple.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Amélie »

I'm not sure why I am even reasoning with the two scum here. I'm going to wait for the townies to come online.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 77, Kop wrote:

In post 86, Kop wrote:
In post 78, Amélie wrote:I'm surprised Kop is not scum reading me which is throwing me off a bit right now but I really do not see a world where Kop is town here but I do need to think on this a bit more.

Why should I be scum reading you? I know Finral is scum, but why with Klick?

If anything, if you aren't scum, then it is probably a higher chance to be Frog rather than Klick.
In post 88, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 77, Kop wrote:

In sales they call it "spinning". The narrative that's being pushed by Finral and Amelie is a "spin" for you to reread my posts and think that I'm softing pr and this is somehow a scum tell. You could just as easily reread my posts with a "spin" that I'm laser focused on game-solving and being correct in my reads to the extent I'm slightly anti-town. The second narrative is making a lot less assumptions, and in this case happens to be correct.
Amelie is just spewing nonsense right now. Like I pointed out, I do believe that Amelie and Finral genuinely believe I'm the Seer, which is why she's appealing to you now Kop.

Kop, don't forget that Amelie's reads have followed no natural progression this game, and she is appealing to you now as though you're town even though it makes no sense from her point of view, since she believes Finral is real.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 91, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure why I am even reasoning with the two scum here. I'm going to wait for the townies to come online.
You're doing it because you felt instinctively that you need Kop to side with your narrative, and now you understand why it was a mistake for Finral to out with a guilty instead of an inno. Soon you will realize that Finral has no ability to read for PR, and you should not have let them call the shots for your team. I read your finished scum game, you can play much better than this IMO, I think it's Finral's fault.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 76, Klick wrote:There has been a lot of content since I last checked :P
I'm not having
any
difficulty reading this game, if you aren't either, I suggest silent voting Finral after you get a chance to reread tonight. I'll check back tonight or tomorrow morning and if I see a silent Finral vote I'll follow suit.
Finral
Finral
Goon
Finral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Finral »

Can we kill Kop now?
Finral
Finral
Goon
Finral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Finral »

Oh, I'm down with Frogster too, it's like obviously Frogster/Kop at this point.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Klick »

In post 59, Amélie wrote:The only alternative to a Kop/Frogsterking scum team would be Finral/Kop where Frogsterking, town seer, played extremely badly at the beginning of the day.
These are the only possibilities that I see here.
For what it's worth, I can see this being a thing. I have issues with Frog assuming there are wolves (and I'm not convinced by his explanation lower down), but I read his vagueness about the Seer as more likely to come from town trying to be clever than scum - I'm not quite sure what Frog actually has to
gain
from being vague about it as scum? Talk to me about that more because it's like my one hangup on seeing Frogscum. I've seen town do a variety of odd plays from time to time, but scum typically has some reason for doing what they're doing.
Finral
Finral
Goon
Finral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Finral »

frog just doesn't know how to get out of the situation.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Klick »

I guess. Why not just claim Seer though?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”