Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

WTF is this game? Salsa @E-1 and doesn't get hammered. S_S @E-1 and doesn't get hammered. Neither of them wants to hammer the other and we know there's only one mafioso left, and the alternate to the lim you refuse to hammer is your own.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

owait salsa isn't even e-1

VOTE: Salsabil
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

how does this
In post 1372, Scipio1 wrote:don't wanna end the day yet
square with this?
In post 1377, Scipio1 wrote:VOTE: Salsabil
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by implosion »

blurp.

idk i'm kind of low on motivation and high on hoping that the thing i found is real :x

this game is a fair bit cursed.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod, I hurt my right hand pretty badly by doing a household chores :cry: and I'm a right handed person :facepalm: which makes typing from the left hand very hard for me :( I want to take 24 hours V/LA to see if my hand is getting better durning this time. Sorry for the trouble again. :(
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1378, Something_Smart wrote:how does this
In post 1372, Scipio1 wrote:don't wanna end the day yet
square with this?
In post 1377, Scipio1 wrote:VOTE: Salsabil
i changed my mind
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Rockhopper »

VC 5.1
Not voting (1):
Something_Smart

Salsabil Faria (2):
Salsabil Faria, Scipio1
Something_Smart (2):
implosion, Almost50

(expired on 2021-05-02 13:53:18) until deadline
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Rockhopper »

In post 1380, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Mod, I hurt my right hand pretty badly by doing a household chores :cry: and I'm a right handed person :facepalm: which makes typing from the left hand very hard for me :( I want to take 24 hours V/LA to see if my hand is getting better durning this time. Sorry for the trouble again. :(
Noted
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by implosion »

what a votecount.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by implosion »

like, truly iconic.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Salsabil Faria
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Rockhopper »

Salsabil Faria has requested for a replacement.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 pm

For crying out loud.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:25 pm

I think I was actually leaning Scipio scum over Salsa before Salsa went V/LA.

Now I think we just have to wait for the replacement.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

I any of S_S/implo/A50 is Scum; why wouldn't they hammer Salsa?
And if either of Salsa/Scipio is Scum; why wouldn't they hammer S_S?

Conclusion: We are all Town, and the "former" Scumster has repented. Case closed.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Scipio1 »

@s_s tell me what scum!me was trying to do by invoking paranoia on pooky for not dying and kill him the corresponding night
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Scipio1 »

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:23 am

In post 1391, Scipio1 wrote:@s_s tell me what scum!me was trying to do by invoking paranoia on pooky for not dying and kill him the corresponding night
try to see whether you would actually be able to get him executed off of paranoia?

that seems like a perfectly reasonable scum play to me, to stir up a bit of paranoia of a widely-townread and strong player, and then if it doesn't work, just kill them anyway.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Scipio1 »

I suppose that's fair.

but we were no exe-ing yesterday anyways
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Rockhopper »

Morning Tweet replaces Salsabil Faria
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hiya SS and A50! been a minute

And hello implosion n Scipio as well!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That wasn't a scum concession due to frustration by Salsa which is definitely what I was figuring as an observer that read only like the last 2 pages

it looks like if one of SS/implo/A50 quickhammered Salsa it'd be weird, I guess? How long has this day been going on? A week I see. Has SS been at sufficient risk to get hammered, I assume yes considering my slot so that really begs the question why he didn't move. This is interesting!

I also understand that apparently she's been at E-1 for a while, did she keep this "giving up" attitude the whole way through? That's seriously easy to miselim, I really wonder if scum could restrain themselves but *especially* SS
In post 1350, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1349, implosion wrote:asking "is arte scum" and "are you scum" to the two of you, in the same post
I have to go through
PookytheMagicalBear
's ISO, but if this post is the only post from their ISO indicates
traitor hint
, then I think
Something_Smart
is the scum.
Why the fuck am I alive?

I think if scum!SS has at least 1 person who townread him or is at least not the very bottom of PoE, it's beneficial for him to keep himself alive here and play out the last day against a scummy towny or with someone who leantowns him. again salsa comes across like conceding scum to me I don't think a quickhammer would be super devastating to him

Unless
if SS is bottom of PoE right now, if he is then I suppose it makes sense to sow WIFOM and try to get something going. Cause if it's fairly close-and-shut that he dies after Salsa, then quickhammering Salsa does NOT help with that. At least abstaining and seeing what happens could potentially create an advantage for him (Such as if Salsa dies without his help, then the next day it can be argued "Why wouldn't I kill Salsa when I'm on the brink of dying?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1354, Scipio1 wrote:maybe

but i still think it's just salsa here

like implo makes a case and salsa immediately throwing her reads upside down and agreeing with it isn't a good look

also pooky hard townreading salsa d2-d4 for 'enthusiasm' or whatever reason could be considered just as much of a soft
That Pooky SS conversation is kinda decent though

The odds of him referring kinda oddly to scum/SS exactly don't seem terribly high -- and additionally, Pooky is definitely the kind of player to go for softing traitor. I am nearly certain he did it somewhere if not there

Unless I suppose implo had other points that Salsa fell head over heels for earlier. But that right off the bat is fairly convincing to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1339, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1335, Salsabil Faria wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria

I want to see how you guys (town) save your a** now. GG.
This is the lamest post regardless of your alignment. really.

Of Scum, you seem to have given up (or maybe you are playing the "I am a pissed townie" card??).

If Town, then WHERE IS YOUR SOLVE? Self-voting without making any attempts to defend yourself and/or make a case on someone is BAD PLAY, plain and simple.

MY PERSONA: TAKE: Salsa feels bad already for having shot her traitor, and has indeed given up. Given that we are 4-1 now I have no problem removing her anyway, and IF I am mistaking then we still have another shot tomorrow.

VOTE: salsabil

(I don't really remember if I had already done that, but if I did then this is my confirmation)
Definitely agreed with this solve until I joined the game (traitor kill thing included)
In post 1338, implosion wrote:The scum kill on Pooky has some interesting implications. It implies that scum thought they weren't the traitor; this means either some combination of they had a genuine townread on Pooky, and Pooky didn't look like the traitor to them. In this situation I feel like going for the safest possible not-the-traitor kill would be a pretty reasonable position, and I also think Pooky is the kind of player who would happily bus as a traitor (especially given 1, we already saw this, and 2, the traitor apparently could inherit the kill). Moreover in this situation with 1 scum + traitor alive going into night compounding with probably fear that they'll shoot the traitor, scum is pretty unlikely to kill someone that's adamantly calling them town.

Oh also I just realized that assuming A50 is town, we can now read Pooky's reaction to the fake neap guilty as possibly a genuine reaction to thinking he'd been guiltied. There's not a ton there from that reading that I see but it is amusing. The main thing is just that Pooky had pretty adamantly been calling Salsabil town near the end of the day. It seems a little wild for scum-Salsabil to shoot Pooky here. Maybe she was convinced I was the traitor or something but even then if Pooky's gonna support her then idk.
i am curious to hear possible explanations (from SS or Scipio I assume) for why Salsa would ever kill Pooky in that case
In post 1330, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1329, Almost50 wrote:So you do agree it's salsabil.... or scipio. Yes??
Yeah.

My reads right now are (town) implosion - A50 - (sizable gap) - Scipio - (reasonable gap) - Salsa (scum).
In post 1380, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1389, Something_Smart wrote:I think I was actually leaning Scipio scum over Salsa before Salsa went V/LA.

Now I think we just have to wait for the replacement.
Are you referring to a different VLA? If not, what's up with this "I was leaning Scipio scum before" comment?

you mention Salsa as your strongest scum by a reasonable gap, is there a reason in particular you didn't vote for her? She was at 0 votes until just a bit before the V/la and to be honest I was somewhat sold she was scum myself

Return to “Completed Open Games”