dark souls 3 is the worst one

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

dark souls 3 is the worst one

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:20 am

Post by bugspray »

when you die as a phantom your bloodstain is where you died in the host world and this makes being summoned and invading fucking awful

ALSO because of how estus works as an invader you have so much healing to contend with, especially if they have phantoms
and because invasion you always seem to face gank squads bcs ppl always summon which means if you don't use a hyper armor weapon you will get stunlocked to death immediately unless you can backstab and then catch another backstab after the previous one and chain backstabs on different enemies which is a lot harder because for some reason people seem to be able to spin around way faster in this game after whiffing a hit
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

I haven't played a moment of the Dark Souls trilogy since acquiring Bloodborne. I hear at least 3 drew some improvements from that but i haven't looked for myself.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Ythan »

Noticed this thread again and want to say I'm impressed you have the breathing room in presumably a 1 on 3 gank situation to be thinking that much about your tactical possibilities even if you're not able to execute consistently.

Return to “The Arcade”