marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

ur response actually confuses me so much ssbm_kyouko, what was ur intentions with it..?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Because I was right in the end when it mattered, and I flip flopped on them a lot. I'm kind of a self-centered and I think of myself as smart, and that's why I went for MO. To know that I solved the game is all that matters to me. I pegged Gamma when the rest of town was blind to it, and in mlimlo, I kept my cool, did not commit to voting out S&M even though I was convinced they were Gamma's partner. I correctly figured out that Gamma was trying to create partner equity there but that in actuality it was all coming from Gamma's side. I reread a lot of the game, and came to the correct solve, so as I said before, I'm feeling good.

I'm also happy because I was pinged by Misty's "I think this is won by poe anyways. At least that's going to be my excuse" posts. I thought to.myself that's an interesting thing to post and I think it's scum giving up, and I was right about that too. Imaginality thought that was a good point too right? In your hood? Can you trust in all.the dead town pointing the finger at S_S? Imaginality, S&M, Mastina?

It just feels good to catch scum, and I caught 2 this game. Yeah I was wrong as fuck on D1 about Kitty, but in the end I got it. It feels.good when a case is correct. Like with "sports caster" Gamma, and with "disappointed to have rolled scum" Misty.

Also, scum played very tricky with the bids this game, and it feels good to know I wasn't tricked by the numbers, because they certainly went for it. Knowing scum failed to outsmart me makes me happy. Makes me feel good about myself.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1950, marcistar wrote:ur response actually confuses me so much ssbm_kyouko, what was ur intentions with it..?
Which response?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think anyone's going to be mad if you get it wrong tbh. I know I'm not, but once I saw S&M flip I was happy with this game and the actual outcome of it doesnt matter to me. I do hope you side with me on this though. It's a shame when scum are allowed to coast to a win. It hurts everyone more when that happens.
This was meant to be posted after 1944. I started writing it and watched some survivor with my wife, then finished the post and saw your "what if I vote ssbm_kyouko for the memes" post in preview, and posted it without pedits

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think anyone's going to be mad if you get it wrong tbh. I know I'm not, but once I saw S&M flip I was happy with this game and the actual outcome of it doesnt matter to me. I do hope you side with me on this though.
It's a shame when scum are allowed to coast to a win.
It hurts everyone more when that happens.
"its a shame" sort of sentences reminds me of the moves when people say "its a shame if x would happen" and then x
does
happen.

also just like, at this point it seems like ur
trying
to act like u dont care too much where i vote, but maybe thats just me being paranoid hehe
i wouldve expected u to respond to the "what if i vote ssbm_kyouko for the memes" in a much different way, i would've expected u to SCREECH at me so im a bit confused why u arent :oops: :oops:

my biggest doubt with u is that when i try to remember ur gamma pushes, i remember it as a sort of side thing. i dont remember u trying to push it that strongly, i remember u would drop the topic often, but then keep coming back to it, but it didnt really seem like u were trying to make it a wagon..?

:yawn: :yawn: i rlly wanna do my vote before bed but i also wanted to do something else :oops: such struggles
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Well, just don't miss the deadline and you'll be fine.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

bestie stalking chat??? :o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Actually, the context behind ssbm's Gamma vote is pretty interesting. VFP was at 2 (and Gamma 0), then ssbm votes VFP, then Gamma and marci hop on VFP back-to-back. Then ssbm switches to mastina, and soon thereafter to Gamma, bringing it to VFP 4 Gamma 1 (he was not close to execution). He came a little closer after S&M switched off VFP and imaginality switched on Gamma, but it still would have taken a very precise switch to get Gamma killed.

And, she didn't explain it very well. Her justification was literally "The more I think about the play and not the bids I think it has to be Gamma." So I think it makes perfect sense for that to be a throwaway distancing vote not meant to go anywhere.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Yeah, I'm around, if you wanted to ask anything quick.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by marcistar »

bestie why did u only bring it up when i brought it up?? stealing my reads smh??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

tbh im not sure if ill wake up before phase end, how long is there?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:55 pm

You prompted me to go back and look.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 1941, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1895, Gypyx wrote:
day 7 ends in (expired on 2021-07-25 17:46:50)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

hehe what if we elim ssbm_kyouko while they arent awake hehe :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

nah im gonna sleep :good:
if ssbm_kyouko comes back, make sure u fight them to the death, okie? :D
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:59 pm

I suppose.

If you don't have any questions, I don't think there's really anything left to talk about.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1954, marcistar wrote:
In post 1946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think anyone's going to be mad if you get it wrong tbh. I know I'm not, but once I saw S&M flip I was happy with this game and the actual outcome of it doesnt matter to me. I do hope you side with me on this though.
It's a shame when scum are allowed to coast to a win.
It hurts everyone more when that happens.
"its a shame" sort of sentences reminds me of the moves when people say "its a shame if x would happen" and then x
does
happen.

also just like, at this point it seems like ur
trying
to act like u dont care too much where i vote, but maybe thats just me being paranoid hehe
i wouldve expected u to respond to the "what if i vote ssbm_kyouko for the memes" in a much different way, i would've expected u to SCREECH at me so im a bit confused why u arent :oops: :oops:

my biggest doubt with u is that when i try to remember ur gamma pushes, i remember it as a sort of side thing. i dont remember u trying to push it that strongly, i remember u would drop the topic often, but then keep coming back to it, but it didnt really seem like u were trying to make it a wagon..?

:yawn: :yawn: i rlly wanna do my vote before bed but i also wanted to do something else :oops: such struggles
I pushed Gamma twice. The first time, I was still in the middle of a big argument with S&M. I was distracted and Gamma felt small in comparison to them. I knew what Gamma did was wrong and it felt scummy to me, which is why I bolded my thoughts on Gamma, because I didnt want them to get lost in the sea.of text between me and S&M.

The second time, I was feeling lost in the game, like no scumreads made sense. I took a step back and reevaluated, and realized his iso was just garbage. You can read it, it's pretty short and devoid of content, so you can blow through it, and you'll be able to see that my case on him is just a simple.truth. there's not really anything hard there for me to latch onto and grill Gamma on, except for his vote on me, because he was coasting. Also, the deadline came, and then in the morning S_S guiltied Gamma. The reason there isn't a hard push is because S_S bussed Gamma before I had the chance to finish him off.

I did try to make Gamma the wagon on D4, but the deadline came, and I wasn't able.to convince people quickly enough.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^but I was distracted the first time by my argument, is what I'm trying to say. Also, when I did try to push Gamma, S&M was screeching at me about how he's town, and that would distract me again thinking S&M was scum again

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:10 am

Post by marcistar »

im prob gonna lose this for town omg omg :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:12 am

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: something_smart

i guess..? maybe..? IM NOT SURE-
:cool: :cool: confidence levels reaching bottom levels

i do like ur responses this phase better than what something_smart has given ssbm_kyouko, if ur scum imma cry :cool: :cool:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:22 am

...what exactly was good about it?

Like, it's not hard to spew out bullshit endlessly about why you're town and the other person is scum. It doesn't really prove anything except that you are more dedicated to the game. And you specifically mentioned that you were overwhelmed and didn't want to be confused so, like... I'm not sure why that's a positive.

I could have argued back against everything ssbm said, but I guarantee that you would not have enjoyed the resulting shitstorm.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:28 am

Post by marcistar »

why do u think imaginality was killed at that time something_smart..?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gotta say I think town MVP in this one has to go to mastina for snatching that Jailkeeper and saving Marci. The obscured Jailkeeper was one of the last pieces of the puzzle but when it dawned on me that scum couldn't afford more than 300 for it, everything snapped into place. But Marci you gotta quick end to make it official, or wait until deadline.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:01 am

In post 1971, marcistar wrote:why do u think imaginality was killed at that time something_smart..?
I don't know, I'm not going to pretend that it's easy to read into NK's even knowing who's scum. He was pretty much impossible to exe, and probably also hard to influence?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1972, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gotta say I think town MVP in this one has to go to mastina for snatching that Jailkeeper and saving Marci. The obscured Jailkeeper was one of the last pieces of the puzzle but when it dawned on me that scum couldn't afford more than 300 for it, everything snapped into place. But Marci you gotta quick end to make it official, or wait until deadline.
bestie im not quickending because im nervous and keep second guessing myself :shifty: :shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”