Open 828 | The Brethren Coalition | Game Over!

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

mb and ssbm
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

@mb your worse then a kid , I have gut reads and so far I always hit one scum on day 1. Rather I get them voted off or not doesn't matter my reads are normally right. Any way give me a break okay . Before I try to find reasons why your scum. Other then you stepping in dog crap . Tracking it around and then trying to say you didn't step in it. When every one smells it and sees you tracking it around.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

That's two votes for me lets see if we can get three more.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 776, cyrus62 wrote:@mb your worse then a kid , I have gut reads and so far I always hit one scum on day 1. Rather I get them voted off or not doesn't matter my reads are normally right. Any way give me a break okay . Before I try to find reasons why your scum. Other then you stepping in dog crap . Tracking it around and then trying to say you didn't step in it. When every one smells it and sees you tracking it around.
None of this is a reason and just a personal attack. Then if I flip green you’ll just do “he sucks”.

I have seen this before from scum.

You really don’t want to go down this path.

You really sound like you need a chill pill so you can adequately explain a case/what is bad.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by redtea »

Last edited by redtea on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Old account here
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I was town reading pav until it took only a few . Post out of context for him to town read my biggest scum read.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by redtea »

Vote Count 1.10
Enchant (2):
MathBlade, cyrus62
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Save The Dragons
Nathann (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Enchant (1):
Hakai
Not Voting (4):
Enchant, Nathann, Pavowski, Farren

Coalition Count 1.10
Save The Dragons (5):
Save The Dragons, cyrus62, Pavowski, Nathann, Farren
Nathann (5):
cyrus62, Pavowski, Save The Dragons, Farren, Nathann

MathBlade (5):
MathBlade, Pavowski, Enchant, ssbm_Kyouko, Farren
cyrus62 (5):
MathBlade, ssbm_Kyouko, Pavowski, Enchant, Farren
Farren (5):
Farren, Pavowski, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, Enchant

Hakai (4):
cyrus62, Pavowski, Hakai, Save The Dragons
Pavowski (5):
Save The Dragons, Hakai, Pavowski, cyrus62, Nathann
Enchant (2):
cyrus62, Pavowski
ssbm_Kyouko (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, Farren, cyrus62, Pavowski, MathBlade

Spoiler: # of Coalition Votes for Each Player
Pavowski - (9)

cyrus62 - (6)

Farren - (6)

Save The Dragons - (4)

MathBlade - (4)

ssbm_Kyouko - (4)

Enchant - (3)

Nathann - (3)

Hakai - (2)

Players who have requested an extension: MathBlade

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-09 19:48:54) left.
Last edited by redtea on Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
*Old account here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 780, cyrus62 wrote:I was town reading pav until it took only a few . Post out of context for him to town read my biggest scum read.
Okay which posts?

Sell it.

Push Pav.

Let others see what you do if you’re town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Cyrus

Thought I had switched my vote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 778, MathBlade wrote:
In post 776, cyrus62 wrote:@mb your worse then a kid , I have gut reads and so far I always hit one scum on day 1. Rather I get them voted off or not doesn't matter my reads are normally right. Any way give me a break okay . Before I try to find reasons why your scum. Other then you stepping in dog crap . Tracking it around and then trying to say you didn't step in it. When every one smells it and sees you tracking it around.
None of this is a reason and just a personal attack. Then if I flip green you’ll just do “he sucks”.

I have seen this before from scum.

You really don’t want to go down this path.

You really sound like you need a chill pill so you can adequately explain a case/what is bad.
personal attack? What I was talking to std and you Kepth asking questions like a kid. It wasn't nothing bad. And the dog crap remark is you tripped my trap . Tried to use it to push me then denied reading post just after it or before it . Lol ease up. If you had to say if, town normally say when. Not if. When the five fails and std m Nathan and I anit on it you will be siting there with egg on your face, I'm pretty sure two scum is in that five and so is std,
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 782, MathBlade wrote:
In post 780, cyrus62 wrote:I was town reading pav until it took only a few . Post out of context for him to town read my biggest scum read.
Okay which posts?

Sell it.

Push Pav.

im not in the five you are. I don't have to case you or pav I just have to wait for it to fail.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

We already decied we will elmanateed from the five 1st.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And if it fails then I do have egg on my face and I adjust my reads of the hood and revisit you.

This isn’t the big “gotcha”.

You’re saying things that make no logical sense and expecting others to follow it.

I am trying desperately to figure out what is Townie about you with the questions I am asking and not seeing anything.

You’re just attacking me with words like “kid” etc, it’s designed to be inflammatory.

What is anit? You’ve said this several times now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 785, cyrus62 wrote:
Okay which posts?

Sell it.

Push Pav.

im not in the five you are. I don't have to case you or pav I just have to wait for it to fail.
Correct you don’t have to case but it is much better if you’re town if you do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 787, MathBlade wrote:And if it fails then I do have egg on my face and I adjust my reads of the hood and revisit you.

You’re saying things that make no logical sense and expecting others to follow it.

I am trying desperately to figure out what is Townie about you with the questions I am asking and not seeing anything.

You’re just attacking me with words like “kid” etc, it’s designed to be inflammatory.

I said kid once wow touchy much. And we all know what ain't is your trying to act innocent your not. I'm trying to rise above you and play nice. Would you prefer the word dude . Also it works this way if the five fail we know one scum is there . Or maybe both std already stated who his top scum reads are you and ssbm I don't see you asking him. But yes you will be the 1st voted off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 789, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 787, MathBlade wrote:And if it fails then I do have egg on my face and I adjust my reads of the hood and revisit you.

I said kid once wow touchy much. And we all know what ain't is your trying to act innocent your not. I'm trying to rise above you and play nice. Would you prefer the word dude . Also it works this way if the five fail we know one scum is there . Or maybe both std already stated who his top scum reads are you and ssbm I don't see you asking him. But yes you will be the 1st voted off.
Correct. I am not asking him. I am trying to poke and prod you to see if my read is accurate. You’re making it very difficult to reassess you with your constant aggro instead of just answering the question being asked.

Yes I am touchy because you’re actively trying to discredit with word choices. I would prefer dude yes.

Age is completely irrelevant in scum hunting. Sometimes kids are better than adults. I am in no way shape or form a kid. And yes that’s how the five works.

You’re the one who made this aggro hell. I am trying to get you to communicate more so I can see your thought process. All I am seeing is crap on Math.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 788, MathBlade wrote:
In post 785, cyrus62 wrote:
Okay which posts?

Sell it.

Push Pav.

Correct you don’t have to case but it is much better if you’re town if you do.
again read the thread I saldom scum case people . I don't think I have done it but once or twice. In all the time I been here. On this sight I give my thoughts.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Site is loading super slow for me so gonna call it a night. Can someone who townreads Cyrus tell me why please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 792, MathBlade wrote:Site is loading super slow for me so gonna call it a night. Can someone who townreads Cyrus tell me why please?
Because he too... Eh, how to say without insults. I can't.

Cyrus town most likely, i hardly can see mafioso who think like that.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 781, redtea wrote:COALITION COUNT 1.10
Save The Dragons (5): Save The Dragons, cyrus62, Pavowski, Nathann, Farren
Nathann (5): cyrus62, Pavowski, Save The Dragons, Farren, Nathann

MathBlade (5): MathBlade, Pavowski, Enchant, ssbm_Kyouko, Farren
cyrus62 (5): MathBlade, ssbm_Kyouko, Pavowski, Enchant, Farren
Farren (5): Farren, Pavowski, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, En chant
I was gonna try to find something useful to add to the Cyrus/Math drama but I'd rather just steer away from it, it's getting personal and that's not productive.

I can't even say much that's useful on these coalitions. Kyo and Farren already made me nervous and I'm feeling like Cyrus and MB are svt somewhere so I am skeptical of both of these.

Then again I'm not super sure of my coalition including Hakai either, anymore.

Well, if the Yessir/Math slot is scum, credit to Math for throwing all this into upheaval.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Hakai »

I do
not
want Nathann in my coalition.
HEAL: Farren, Pavowski, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, Enchant
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Hakai »

Enchant and Math both play strong scumgames but I have little reason to scumread either of them.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 796, Hakai wrote:Enchant and Math both play strong scumgames but I have little reason to scumread either of them.
What

Just what
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 797, Enchant wrote:
In post 796, Hakai wrote:Enchant and Math both play strong scumgames but I have little reason to scumread either of them.
What

Just what
I actually agree that there's little reason to scumread particularly you, Enchant

I just wish there was a good reason to townread you, too
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Nathann »

I'm currently a bit short on time. I skimmed, I will properly catch up tonight, but quick points I wanna make.

1. Kyouko has still not addressed the fact that she misunderstood the post she first Lock!Scumread me nd has not gone over it again. The one post she called "a lot of words with no conclusions" or whatever had stances and not like I haven't had content this game. Unlike some others.

2. Hakai's recent aversion to having specifically me in the Coalition makes no sense.

3. That Coalition that is currently at Y-1 is godawful and I will truly be floored if that passes.

Not sure where exactly that Coalition started happening, but seeing that Math was the first vote for it, that pretty much kills any Townread on him I had for not wanting into the Coalition. Hakai's vote for it with almost zero elaboration is sketchy and possibly partnery for Math (or anyone who is in it, really).

Be back tonight, hopefully.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.

Return to “Completed Open Games”