The Curse of Kowhai Mall - Chat QUENTIN & VICTORIA- COMPLETE

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

The Curse of Kowhai Mall - Chat QUENTIN & VICTORIA- COMPLETE

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by ambic »

This is the private chat thread for QUENTIN and VICTORIA

Present
Quentin (Groza 529)
Victoria (Talitha)
Last edited by ambic on Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Talitha »

HEY!
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by groza529 »

Hey there! Hey, I hope I didn't offend you with the shouting thing. How's it going?
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by groza529 »

So what did you do to get hauled to security? They almost got me too. What was it like?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Haha, no not offended, I know I'm being annoying

I stole something from an NPC and got caught :(
It was kind of scary and intimidating. But the worst part was they took all my stuff, some of which is crucial!

How are you going with your goals and missions... anything we could help each other with? :]
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by groza529 »

Yikes! Glad I managed to avoid getting caught then, because I don't exactly want my stuff to get confiscated. Especially stuff like this sweet longsword. What do you think?

I wouldn't say I've made a LOT of progress toward my goals. But a little bit, sure. For example, the front door looks like it's working now, and that's a win. We might be able to help each other, but how do I know I can trust you? Would you be willing to tell me what kind of crucial stuff you lost? Maybe I can help you find a replacement, or we can mount a retrieval or something because, seriously, screw The Man.

Or maybe we can just share what we've been hearing? That'll probably help. I'll go first: Charlie is looking for ghosts and he's not the only one. He SAYS he wants to help them, but he seems to be taking a lot of pictures like he's mostly in it for the fame or something.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yeah I don't recommend getting your stuff taken away - trying to get it back is an immense headache! yah, nice sword... the guards would have a field day with that.

Hmm, what have I heard... hmm.. Well, Harry said he's looking for something that VAMPIRES stole from him.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:16 am

Post by groza529 »

Yeah, I read something that seems to be about vampires. Some group called VCS. It was on the pinball machine too. Pinball Machine also had a ghost and a UFO. We know there's a ghost, you don't think there's a UFO around here somewhere too, do you?

Let's see, what else have I heard... So you remember Michigan? She got stolen from too! I don't know if it was vampires, sounds like some gang out of the train station.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Talitha »

Wow, a UFO! All those amazing meteors seemed quite other-worldly... were you here for the meteor storm?? Something weird happened... Maybe the meteor storm was actually aliens arriving?!

Charlie told me he thought he had unleashed a poltergeist. I guess that is why he's sitting in a gelato pentagram.

Poor Michigan, I am worried about her. A gang out of the train station? So it definitely wasn't just the security guards??
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:30 am

Post by groza529 »

Yes, I *was* here, and something weird happened to me too... at least, I assume that's what you mean...
I was there, and it sure seems like Charlie unleashed a poltergeist. That's where I found out about Michigan too. She had a helicopter, and according to the pilot it was not just security guards.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Talitha »

Yes - that is what I mean!

I am very confused about all this! A helicopter?

Hmm, just thinking aloud here.. remember someone saying that someone invisible was with them... in the laundromat I think? Could that be the ghost? Maybe the ghost is with us, invisibly?

Be careful out there ... i haven't chosen a new room yet, better do that
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:45 am

Post by groza529 »

Hey, so I've been playing things kind of close to my vest you know, but I've gotta take the plunge and trust someone eventually, right?
You remember I was asking about the UFO earlier? That's because I... kind of... escaped from it. But I'm not an alien, at least as far as I know. Just some dude that woke up in a glass tube.
If I got out, maybe I can help Michigan get out. And maybe she knows who the alien is.

By the way I found your clothes. I left them outside the spa shop for you.

Anyway, I'd appreciate anything you can tell me, and of course keep this under your hat. I told Charlie, but that's it... Nobody else knows the secret of Quentin.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Talitha »

All good! My quest here has absolutely nothing to do with aliens, so hopefully that means we are not at odds with our missions, and can help each other.

I will keep it on the down low. Thank you for my clothes. Charlie somehow magicked them back to me on a trolley, and then wouldn't explain how he did it :lol:

So you obviously know which locker it is? Oh and did you tell Charlie, and that's how he knew which key to grab? Charlie has the remote that opens the ship. I also know the PIN number to get into the locker.
I took a generator there which got power to the control panel, but I didn't have the alien tech knowledge required to use it.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by groza529 »

"I do not know which locker it is... When I was in the UFO, it was in the carpark. I went to the carpark looking for it and some guy out there told me it got moved by security.
"I also didn't know there would be a key. Or a PIN. Does it need both, or just one? Charlie said the locker was just open. Maybe he's still trying to decide whether to trust me. Didn't mention the remote either. You don't think *he* could possibly be the alien, do you?
"Can you tell me how you got to the lockers in the first place?
"I'm definitely down to help each other. I'm happy to tell you anything I know. For example, I know somebody here is a cop... Is that useful information to you?"
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Talitha »

Oh yeah... when I was in the server room I viewed a video of a UFO being moved from the carpark. I think you can get in with the key OR the PIN. I can give you the deets when I find where I scrawled it...
Hmm, Charlie keeps things pretty close to his chest.. it took us being stuck together for a long while before he told me anything at all. I don't think he's an alien, as it doesn't quite fit with the few bits and pieces he has told me. He seemed to have no idea how to rescue Michigan either. I think if he was an alien, he probably would not have told me when he found the UFO (he phoned me using Michigan's cell phone, saying that he couldn't break the capsule to get her out).

We got to the lockers in the Storage yard via one of the big vents in the Service Room (not to be confused with the Server room - similar name, different room)

Hmm, a cop? That is interesting... probably not especially relevant to me, but you never know I guess...
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by groza529 »

Wait... MERRICK'S locker?

By the way, if you want that pentagram to work you need five identical items at the points. I found a pamphlet. You can have it if you want.
Give Victoria pentagram pamphlet (if she accepts)

[meta]I assume I can do that here?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh I read the pamphlet! I must have skimmed the details... thank you
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yep - his locker
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by groza529 »

Do you remember the locker number? Or did you ever find the PIN?

Anyway, since it seems that our missions are not at odds, is there something I *can* help you with?
I have this theory... I think everyone here has an opposite. Like Harry is a vampire slayer. I think I found someone who is a vampire, or at least wants to be. I might be wrong. I've been building a list of who I think everyone's opposite is, so any information might be helpful.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Talitha »

The PIN is 8637
The locker is 1936
As you saw, Charlie has the remote to open the ship

Heck yeah I want some help. I think I've found a vampire too.... unfortunately I pinky swore not to screw him over but it is most unfortunate as I am definitely anti vampire. They stole my precious creation that I am looking for. Part of my brief is to trash their lair (which I understand someone else is also tasked with)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh you already know about Harry
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh and if you want to get into the storage yard, just vandalize something and get arrested. They'll interrogate you a bit, take your stuff (so don't have anything you can't do without on you), then they leave you alone in there
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by groza529 »

Well, if you found the same vampire I did then luckily I had no such compunction... I already spilled everything I know about *cough*Matthew*cough* to Harry. Hopefully it will sort itself out. I'm anti-vampire for indirect reasons only.
Still, that complicates things if there are two people that are anti-vampire... I wonder if perhaps we are at odds with someone for EACH of our primary goals.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by groza529 »

Oh shit... I think Paul might be the alien. And I think he is doing exactly what you said. I think I have to follow if I want any chance.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Talitha »

Go go go!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”