hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 98, Frogsterking wrote:Cape I just nailed the PoE called 2/2 scum townread everyone else on D2, do I get a prize?

Oh shit my sample size of players on maf.gg is about to increase from 7 to like 25, wish me luck.
wow im so cool :cop:
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 100, Cape90 wrote:
In post 98, Frogsterking wrote:Cape I just nailed the PoE called 2/2 scum townread everyone else on D2, do I get a prize?

Oh shit my sample size of players on maf.gg is about to increase from 7 to like 25, wish me luck.
oh wait you are talking about your own mafia.gg game lmao, I thought you were mocking me or something
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Fennec »

This guy's defense could be called Ricochet defense at this point. he just keeps bouncing off and attacking people instead of giving a real defense in various degrees of randomness and intensity. also yes mafia.gg players are shit. thats a fact. I have played it and there are a lot of shit players. its surprising how bad some of them are. some are decent though.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Fennec »

^ But most quite bad
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 101, Cape90 wrote:

oh wait you are talking about your own mafia.gg game lmao, I thought you were mocking me or something
Yes I just played a game and there was only one helpful player in the lobby and I nailed the PoE perfect on D2 (despite no alignment flip from the D1 lim) and then somehow we lost.

I tried to play a second game but I became a spectator despite clearly clicking "become player" and accepting the ready check before the game started.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 104, Frogsterking wrote:and then somehow we lost.
By somehow I mean a lot of spammy navel-gazing.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 104, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 101, Cape90 wrote:

Yes I just played a game and there was only one helpful player in the lobby and I nailed the PoE perfect on D2 (despite no alignment flip from the D1 lim) and then somehow we lost.

I tried to play a second game but I became a spectator despite clearly clicking "become player" and accepting the ready check before the game started.
sounds like the amazing experience
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's Tuesday night...did everyone get a date or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 107, Nero Cain wrote:It's Tuesday night...did everyone get a date or something?
Ye.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im alrdy bored can we kill someone now
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

my vote is for sale to the highest bidder until sunday
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I am making Pooky a Double Voter today. Wherever Pooky Votes, my vote follows. No questions asked.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Fennec »

Pooky, read through logs. ISO Cape specifically. you may understand why we are voting them
SirRhett
SirRhett
He/Him
Townie
SirRhett
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by SirRhett »

In post 109, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im alrdy bored can we kill someone now

It talks! Kill it!

Jokes aside, lot to catch up on. Fennec has some good reads that I’m tracking as well. I can’t discuss the ongoing game for obvious reasons, but there is definitely some misinformation being presented by your assessment of that unfortunately.

I started with a joke here because there’s not much else to do in the RVS. Feel like there is a lot of players that we haven’t heard from yet. Looking forward to hearing more.

I do agree that Cape looks a little suspect at this juncture. At least more than most. Let’s get this train on the tracks.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Cape
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Sirrhett, do you have any reads other than fennec and cape?

UNVOTE: cape VOTE: crescent

For something something. Also, based on .
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Fennec »

Crescent hasn't even been here, so I don't understand why you'd pivot to them right now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 115, Fennec wrote:Crescent hasn't even been here, so I don't understand why you'd pivot to them right now
I'm a deep thinker.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Glad to see out of the 100 posts almost none of them were that helpful given how objectively nai they were

but hey VOTE: Nero it wasn't all that bad
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 48, Cape90 wrote:I find posting about posting the survey start thing to be completely pointless if you are mafia here as that part can easily be left out. It felt like random insecurity over... nothing which to me says towny concern.
Does this transfer analogically to sirrhett's comment in about their rvs joke?

I need more reads from Pooky, Nero and Charlotte by the way.

I'd like marci to elaborate on the rationale for their malcolm read.

had an intent behind it which may have chang

PEdit

Thank you for volunteering Maria. Can you talk more about which posts you consider AI vs NAI?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 118, Frogsterking wrote:Thank you for volunteering Maria.
Oh no.
In post 118, Frogsterking wrote:Can you talk more about which posts you consider AI vs NAI?
Sigh
that's effort? Don't you know how lazy I am? Besides the obvious RVS votes that are just >rand on if you want to call them AI or not, I think most of the stuff said so far has a level of effort put in that on a baseline looks towny (because people TR effort a lot) but on the stuff that is AI in and of itself? Not much, I suppose the conversation about Nero was the most interesting thing said in the thread so far besides the busywork questions.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 119, MariaR wrote:Not much, I suppose the conversation about Nero was the most interesting thing said in the thread so far besides the busywork questions.
Why, who and where?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 110, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my vote is for sale to the highest bidder until sunday
In post 111, Toogeloo wrote:I am making Pooky a Double Voter today. Wherever Pooky Votes, my vote follows. No questions asked.
I bid a guaranteed hit on scum D1 and at elo with no promises in between. Do I get to be a triple voter?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 120, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 119, MariaR wrote:Not much, I suppose the conversation about Nero was the most interesting thing said in the thread so far besides the busywork questions.
Why, who and where?
Fourth question: what do you predict marci's rationale will be for their suspicion on MalcolmTucker?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Crescent

How is it going keeping up with my iso so far?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 102, Fennec wrote:This guy's defense could be called Ricochet defense at this point. he just keeps bouncing off and attacking people instead of giving a real defense in various degrees of randomness and intensity.
pointing fingers is funner/better in RVS anyways.

I find all of the commotion around me strange like with the whole Frogster/Nero thing which I feel like Nero actually looked better coming off of that

Frogsterking started out townreading me , ,
Then he reconsiders his read on saying making it look like a weird pocketing thing that looked w/w to me (when I thought about this more, the less it made sense, but this is still possible).
Frogster then just kinda votes me on flipping """his""" read on me. If the read even is original. I don't know whether Frogster voted for / or as these were the only posts that could sway him without explanation on his end.
so I post right after Frog votes me, then Frog immediately in calls bull on my meta. Which is fair, I didn't really think the whole thing through as it's situational also most maf.gg players stink, I was basing it off of playing privately with some actual players who knew what they were doing + phases were longer then usual.

The thing all about this is now Frogster is off of me and has gone onto Crescent who is rand right now. I can never tell if pushes behind me are always scum-motivated or not, but as far as my track record goes, it leans not so I would say Max 1 scum in Frog/Nero/Fennec. Even if the ladder I highly doubt as they are talking in a way that peeves me. But they also look solvy at the same time

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”