Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

VOTE: Enchant
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 39, Comus wrote: Ausuka and Gimli you might be villagers then. I appreciate the palaver.
Ausuka might seem slippery as she said but I like her Nono vote.
I'm not agreeing with Gimli's early villager call outs but his explanation of them is open and comes from a good mindset, I'd settle on that.

I'm eager to hear from nepenthe, Enchant and Dionysus. They seem to have become, slightly, Gimli's wolves of choice after the analysis on myself and Ausuka. Gimli didn't touch on geraintm. I still don't like how geraintm wants to end this day quick.
1. Why exactly you like
Ausuka
's vote on
Nono
?
2. What makes you vote
Nono
?

In post 21, Nono wrote: hi everyone,
town claim variation, w/e
be back soon to play)

VOTE: kawaii
In post 24, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Nono
In post 25, Comus wrote: VOTE: Nono

In post 44, Comus wrote: Magical Girl reveals they are Feezer Guy. Elsa in the next breath decides to vote Dionysus. There is potentially a lot to read into that.
Gimli gave reasoning for why they have village reads on some, seems serious to me, their answer to me calling it a joke is to expand instead of joke, so, serious. I don't agree with the method but by reading intent he seems to be sticking with the plot he sowed.

Everyone, how do you all feel about Elsa's above response?
not any alignment indicative so far...

In post 47, Enchant wrote: i am drunk
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
:lol:

In post 54, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
In post 58, Comus wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Once Magical Girl revealed her alt, you switched to Dionysus. To me that can definetely mean something and I won't be backing down. Hunting as villager is a decent thing to do, no?
Liking these posts...

In post 69, Elsa Jay wrote: I mean Comus is explaining himself. He's just very wrong and taking MG's alt slip as actual AI information. Or is scum trying to twist it into easy A.I. information.

VOTE: Comus

First vote that isn't a meme. Comus can actually use this vote as evidence.
Not liking this vote...

In post 73, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Comus

agreed

In post 76, Ausuka wrote:
In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:

Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
Honestly scum continuously always try and get my aggressive/joking style seen as scum first things first and don't like to RVS as much IME. Gimli pointing it out as a townie mindset just made me want to counter that immediately.

Edit: LET ME POST DANG IT
I mean, I definitely don't agree with you but I can accept that as a stylistic thing. I just really struggle to see "immediately jumping to get all the attention on me" as a legitimate thought process when Comus has like been over analysing anything and everything, and most of his posts weren't even about you. It looks like a massive twist of what actually happened.

VOTE: Elsa
+1

In post 78, Magical Girl wrote: For the record I have both Comus and Elsa for town.
Do you give reasoning or??

In post 81, Elsa Jay wrote: Pre-emptive strike to not let Comus use an alt slip as literally anything.
It just seems scummy to do.
Setting a precedent that I'm afraid of MG via meta that Comus doesn't even know is also a big reach.

I see no issues here Ausuka.
Sorry, don't get it. Can you explain?
[P.S. English is not my native language]

In post 104, Enchant wrote: I am horrible player, can afford
You're on fire lmao today!! :lol:

In post 118, geraintm wrote:
In post 93, Comus wrote:
In post 91, Enchant wrote: I am cop
As seer, do you trust geraintm? Do you find them jumping into Elsa's pool so hard natural?
like, there is no way a human responds to this post from Enchant in any way except to dismiss it, yet you - like an AI who cannot use context to make a judgement about the merits of a post - seem to take it at face value.
this is why i think you are an AI or at best playing like one.
This game will be so interesting...

In post 121, geraintm wrote:
In post 106, Comus wrote: You defended Elsa, I have nothing more to say.
point out where i am defending Elsa.
i cannot belive how annoyed i am by your posts
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok, I don't know why the spoiler tag didn't work...
@Mod,
can you kindly spoiler the parts I wanted to spoiler?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 143, Magical Girl wrote: Gotta love these so-called “catch up” post that are unnecessarily long, filled with one-line responses, and provide little to no content. Colored text and broken tags are just bonus.
Do you give reasoning or??
What if I tell you it’s gut feeling?
I also love the fact that you have the audacity to make judgement about how others should post like I you own me or something!

I can and will post however I want, who are you again? NO ONE!

Though I'm sorry about the broken tag, didn’t do it intentionally.

And about the little content, it’s early stage of the game & maximum of the posts are not making sense, so I can't make paragraphs out of it.

About my question, thanks for the reply, I just wanted to know what was the reason behind those reads... not sure why you took that negatively.

Btw, I'll ignore you from now on as it appears you've attitude problem and I'm not feeling to engage with you anymore...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 144, Comus wrote: Salsabil, Nono's tone didn't feel right in that post. Ausuka seemed to share this instinct when I asked for her reason before she voted Elsa. As Nono hasn't said anything else I won't say it's a read I'll push but I'm happy with my vote for now.

Also,
Spoiler:

Put a = in first tag after 'spoiler', no spaces

I assume that's the cause of error? Default spoiler tag just darkens text.
So gut basically, got it..

And yeah, I didn’t put = sign, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 165, Gimli wrote:
In post 161, Ausuka wrote: I mean, any reasoning beyond being antagonistic, which like, I think that is something scum do pretty often
I felt the upset tone to be legitimate and unlikely to come from scum posturing

but its early i could be wrong
They are experienced player, so faking strong emotion shouldn’t be that tough +
Nono
's is to the point on this matter.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 183, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 180, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 165, Gimli wrote:
In post 161, Ausuka wrote: I mean, any reasoning beyond being antagonistic, which like, I think that is something scum do pretty often
I felt the upset tone to be legitimate and unlikely to come from scum posturing

but its early i could be wrong
They are experienced player, so faking strong emotion shouldn’t be that tough +
Nono
's is to the point on this matter.
VOTE: Nono
What makes you to vote
Nono
? I agree with their view point on
Elsa
tbh...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 196, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: casing enchant
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
saying 'i am drunk' as a standalone sentence is scummy
In post 50, Enchant wrote:
In post 49, Gimli wrote:
In post 47, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
who are your partners?
pls don't bus me
self aware scum
In post 52, Enchant wrote: I think we should kill elsa jay and magical girl so i will remain as only magical user here
wants to kill townies
In post 60, Enchant wrote: why create alt just to reveal it at first pages
something he'd never comment as town
In post 63, Enchant wrote: please no one post so 20 page never happens
self aware scum af
In post 87, Enchant wrote: You can't do anything to me i already prepared fakeclaim
scum joke
In post 91, Enchant wrote:I am cop
scum joke
In post 94, Enchant wrote: Wait do we have werewolfs here
scum joke
In post 102, Enchant wrote: I trying to find excuse to vote Gimli so it doesh't look like OMGUS
scum joke
In post 119, Enchant wrote: Fine you got me i fakeclaimed

In reality i am actually mason
scum joke
In post 173, Enchant wrote: I think Kawaii is mafia
bad read

I'm not particularly townreading
Enchant
but your case is just... bad!

VOTE: Gimli

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 208, Gimli wrote: I have been wrong about enchant 0 times
Hmm... strong statement...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Early townreads:
Comus
Ausuka
Nono

Early scumreads:
Gimli
/
Enchant
Elsa Jay
Magical Girl
(?)

Rests are null..

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 214, Enchant wrote:
In post 208, Gimli wrote: I have been wrong about enchant 0 times
Ha-ha-ha.

You are wrong.
@Enchant
, do you have any read so far?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”